Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Archives
11th Annual NSTG Awards Ceremony Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2021 7:03 pm
User Image
Welcome to the NSTG 11th Annual Spirit Awards Ceremony!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2021 7:04 pm
HI there, going to go over my games and announce the winners ok =)  

Queentintin

Crew

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2021 7:05 pm
User Image
Tonight we begin a celebration that honors sixteen years of the NSTG. We endeavor to provide a place for friends to find each other, enjoy each other, win prizes and have tons of fun. Tonight, and for the next 24 hours, we celebrate the past with joy, and continue that tradition into 2021 with hopes for our best year yet!

These are the Opening Ceremonies of the 11th Annual NSTG Awards. The Closing Ceremonies will begin at approximately this same time tomorrow night. In order to make it as accessible to everyone as possible, this thread will remain open for the next 24 hours. Post notes for other members, hearts, whatever, and please come back for the Closing Ceremonies, in this thread, tomorrow night.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2021 7:07 pm
User ImageI know we all miss Ebania, who's leadership and guidance, grace and compassion have been a blessing to us all. Anyone who joined the NSTG prior to last September, when real life became too busy for her to stay active on Gaia, has fond memories of her influence in the guild and on Gaia. She provided not only a wonderful role model but also a listening ear and an open heart always. For me personally, she also provided a deep friendship, and lots of terrific organizational tools and tips for when I took the reigns of NSTG.

We could not do this without YOU: our most active and loyal members. Whether you’re a bump-a-holic or send trades in silence; whether you compete hard every event or host the occasional charity; whether coming out tonight was easy or it required sacrifice: I sincerely thank you for making this community Gaia’s finest.

Every NSTG Member who will be recognized tonight was nominated, and then voted for by their peers. We are so grateful not only to these exceptional individuals, but to all of you who offer support and care for each other.

Thank you for coming!

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2021 7:08 pm
User ImageBefore we begin the presentation of the awards, I'd like to start a PM game that will continue for the next 24 hours or so. wink

Send me, JoyRose, a PM with as many words of 3 letters or more as you can find in "AWARD CEREMONY" and don't stress - you have 24 hours to find them.

I will not count words that show up on at least half of the lists I get. So if you include "award" on your list, it's legit, but if of the, say, 5 responses I get, 3 of you have "award" on your list, it won't count. However, you should put it on your list anyway because otherwise wouldn't it be funny for only one person were to include it while everyone else thought it wouldn't count, only now it does count!

It would make my life easier if you put your words in alphabetical order. but it's not required.
heart  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2021 7:11 pm
User ImageNow it is my privilege to introduce my right hand, and my left hand, and my feet, too! I’m so grateful to have her on our Crew: Darkness and Wings!

Ann will introduce our first award of the evening. Thank you, Darkness and Wings!

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

Queentintin

Crew

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
Yay, good friends, good times ! hi everyone 4laugh

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. oo a game yes AWARD CEREMONY OK ^^  
Thank you for thinking of me Joy. I’m nodding off so, I’d like to thank everyone for the love shown me., the fun games and wonderful prizes. Congratulations to the winners. 🙌🎈🎉🎊🥳💥🎇🧨  

Esme Marie Cullen

Sparkly Vampire

35,975 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Master Converter 500

Darkness and Wings
Vice Captain

User Image Our first award is - Newbie Award
This award is given to NSTG members who are an exceptional new addition to the Gaian community and to our guild.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2021 7:13 pm
Esme Marie Cullen
Thank you for thinking of me Joy. I’m nodding off so, I’d like to thank everyone for the love shown me., the fun games and wonderful prizes. Congratulations to the winners. 🙌🎈🎉🎊🥳💥🎇🧨

Be sure to come back here when you wake if you need to leave before the end of tonight's festivities and read what you miss. wink  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2021 7:14 pm
User ImageOnly two Newbie members posted more than 20 times last year. The Nominees are, alphabetical order, kitty kozplay and Q_who_am_I.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2021 7:15 pm
User Image Our runner up has been very helpful this past year. They dove right in helping to answer questions, despite being new. They're energetic and helpful. The Newbie Award runner up is Q_who_am_I.

Q_who_I_am

Darkness and Wings
Vice Captain

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2021 7:17 pm
User ImageThe winner of the NSTG Newbie Award is a member who joined in July and posted 112 times by the end of September last year.

Congratulations to kitty kozplay !

kitty kozplay

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2021 7:19 pm
Congrats both of you  

Darkness and Wings
Vice Captain

☆ Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers