Welcome to Gaia! ::

Closed Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

This is a closed Group Roleplay Guild 

Reply Facility Role Plays
Bloodborne - Subject 001 and Bat - Subject 096 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Layla_BumbleBee

Fluffy Cultist

11,175 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2020 11:50 pm
Angel_Wings_Take_Flight

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Subject 00096
Ⓐlexander

Species: Bat
Experiment:Complete(?)
Feeling:Tired. Sore

Notes:

彡☆彡 ★彡 ☆彡 ★彡☆彡 ★彡 ☆彡 ★彡☆彡 ★彡 ☆彡 ★彡☆彡 ★彡 ☆彡 ★彡

96 sat there for a moment as his mind started to wander when the other was talking. He wasn't sure what to really say at that moment. He had never heard of anyone ever making it out. He also had the weird feeling that if anyone had made it out then the place wouldn't be up and running anymore. He then looked back at his wings when he was asked if someone like him could have just flown out by now. His wings slowly lifted up as the chains that wrapped them jingles before setting them back down.

❝They have them chained down most of the time and I have tried to fly out. All windows are bared and electified. Also...i cant fly too high without getting dizzy....as for people that have made it out. I am unsure...if they really made it out they were either dead or hiding,❞

he answered softly as he shut his eyes for a moment. He shifted his hands some as one slide over touching at the others fingers al ittle. He then found himself looking back at the human squinting some.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2020 4:27 am
Layla_BumbleBee

Subject 001

xxxxxAiden Lockwood

Species: Human (?)

Experiment:Bloodborne Trial

Feeling: Curious

Notes: The subject seems determined to make things difficult. We will need to make sure to have extra precautions around him until he sees that it is better just to do as told for everyone involved. I would hate to use the bat, but it might come to that. Let's hope it won't.

Aiden sighed he should have thought about that. The collar around his neck, the guards, locked doors, chains. It did seem almost impossible to escape, look at the way he came here after all. It was just.....if he gave up where did that leave him but falling into an endless pit of despair. He could just feel such a pit waiting to open up and swallow him, and he did not feel as if that was a good idea. All was lost if he gave up fighting.

"Well I am not giving up. I refuse to let this place control me. I might be stuck here for now, but it will be on my own terms, and I won't ever stop looking for a chance to escape. Even if it does not happen right away. The alternatives.....are too scary to think of."

he said at last. His fingers instinctively closed around the other's hand when he felt them, as he looked up meeting the other's eyes, a hint of determination sparked within them. He squeezed the others hand once before letting go and gathering up the trash from their shared lunch.

Angel_Wings_Take_Flight
Captain

8,050 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200

Layla_BumbleBee

Fluffy Cultist

11,175 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2020 4:48 pm
Angel_Wings_Take_Flight

Subject 00096
Ⓐlexander

Notes:

96 felt his heart skip slightly when the other started to talk to him and actually look at him like he was a person and not some sort of creature. He could feel his pale, grey face burn slightly. His skin start to turn pink slightly when he felt his hand squeeze and heard the promise. For the first time in a very long tim he could feel something he hadn't felt before. Hope. Maybe not the hope of ever getting out but the hope of actually having someone wanting to stick around so he wasn't so lonely anymore.

❝You...have a lot more fight then the others that have come in....that means you are going to make it❞

he told the other. He slowly turned his head as his ears twitched slightly when he heard people coming closer to the stairs. He slowly sat up a little more as he took deep breaths at this point as he started to shake. The sound of the steps were fimilar to him and he knew it was someone he didn't want to deal with. A guard that scared him and the one that was normally violent.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2020 5:09 pm
Layla_BumbleBee

Subject 001

xxxxxAiden Lockwood

Feeling: Alert

Notes: Who the hell told Seth he could but into my trial. I know he is new and wanting to get his feet wet, but I am about to ship him out to anywhere but here......besides he makes me uneasy. Always staring at me as if he has some right. And don't get me started on the messages....oops remind myself later to delete this from the official notes. This is not my journal. Don't want to get in trouble again.

▀~~▀~~▀~~▀~~▀~~▀~~▀~~▀~~▀~~▀~~▀~~▀~~▀~~▀~~▀

Aiden smiled at the other but his demeanor quickly changed as he heard the footsteps picking up on the others change in mood. The more the other shifted the tenser he felt his body get. He couldn't describe it, but it was like something inside him was responding to the other's distress. He dropped the other's hand and found himself shifting to be more in front of him, even going as far as to come to his feet so he was not sitting on the ground when the blond-headed male walked down the stairs to their landing with an easy swagger.

"Trouble?"

he asked the other as he felt his body coil. Unbeknownst to him, his eyes began to give off a slight glow, almost as of his body was priming itself for what he was not sure. But something was practically screaming in his ear to protect the other. Almost like a little voice that was getting persistently louder and louder the longer the nervous energy was coming off the other.

Angel_Wings_Take_Flight
Captain

8,050 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200

Layla_BumbleBee

Fluffy Cultist

11,175 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2020 5:24 pm
Angel_Wings_Take_Flight

Subject 00096
Ⓐlexander

Feeling:Scared

Notes: I knew that they were going to assign an extra set of hands to the assignment but didn't think it would be HIM

❝Y=you have no idea...❞

the bat answered quickly as he backed himself as far against the wall as he could. He shook more as he pulled his knees up to his chest as if to try and hide or get up if he needed too. He could feel his legs shake as hte blonde haird male stopped outside of the cell snapping his fingers. The blonde male looked up as the lights came up more so that he could see the two that were in the cell.

"Well well well looks like that we finally found someone that actually worked with the damn bat. Too bat we gotta run the bat for his tests. Grab the bat and lock the other guy up. We can't have him running off or following us while we get what we need from the bat" he ordered the guards

96 started to panic slighlty as he felt himself shake now. He knew when that male was asking for 'tests' it ment a lot more painful stuff for him. His heart started to race and his body was trimbling. He watched the larger guard step into the cell making his way towards them.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2020 5:47 pm
Layla_BumbleBee

Subject 001

xxxxxAiden Lockwood

Feeling: Alert....Mad

Notes: This does no...............rewg[9j5]w5-9j0wmw/////

Aiden found himself stepping in front of the other as he shifted so he was more evenly balanced. The way he was standing blocked any access to him unless they went through him. For once he was kind of glad to be in a small space and that the other backed up into the wall. It would hamper the guards as much as him, and make it harder for them to reach the one behind him.

"I think I like your tone less than the other guys. Just who do you think you are. Barging in here with your snobbishness, but order others to do the dirty work. Coward."

he spat at the other as his eyes tinted slightly. They darted to both of the guards as if daring them to make a move and try him. At the same time, his eyes seemed to turn cold with a hidden threat and warning that they wouldn't like what happened if they should be stupid enough to try.

Angel_Wings_Take_Flight
Captain

8,050 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200

Layla_BumbleBee

Fluffy Cultist

11,175 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2020 10:05 pm
Angel_Wings_Take_Flight

Subject 00096
Ⓐlexander

Feeling: Scared to Death

Notes:

The guard slowly looked over Adien a little having not expected the otehr to be so bold at that moment. He took a few steps back seeing the change in the others eyes not really wanting to mess with the bloodborn patient. He remembered tangoing with the last one and that one almost went unwell for him.

"Look kid...just step to the side and let me unlock the bat so we can get this whole thing over with" the other guard said as he slowly shifted to move around Aiden and his fellow guard. Alex looked up shaking at the guard as he moved away from the reach when the guard went to unlocks the chains.

❝NO!!!❞

he shouted rather loud which made the guards both stumble back some holding their ears. At that moment Seth rolled his eyes as he pulled something from his pocket. He held up the small remote in his hand as he pressed the button. There was a loud buzzing sound followed by 96 screaming in pain. Bolts of electrisity rushed through is body as he pulled at the collar only making the buzzing get louder and his body to jerk violently.

"Now either you let us take the bat or i will make sure you don't get him either"

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2020 4:30 am
Layla_BumbleBee

Subject 001

xxxxxAiden Lockwood

Feeling: Alert....Furious

Notes: I am going to kill Seth. Though side note, their bond seems stronger already than past subjects, I should look into their history at a later date. Once I deal with Seth, I will move the two to BF 1 Room A to calm down.

Aiden turned quickly a the sound of the other jerking the metal clanging loudly against the bars. Something in him snapped as his eyes fully turned red, and the pupil of his eye a teal color. He whipped back around a vicious snarl tore from his throat as his eyes landed on the box. Seeing the foolish guards had left the door open he didn't waste the opportunity. He darted through them, shoving them hard into the sides of the cage as he lept for the other.

"YOU WILL PAY FOR HARMING OURS!"

his hands reached out intent on throttling the other. If he could just reach him and destroy that box, the bat and he would be gone. His mouth ached with a new kind of need to bite and tear and dance in his enemy's blood in victory. They would learn not to mess with him.

Angel_Wings_Take_Flight
Captain

8,050 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200

Layla_BumbleBee

Fluffy Cultist

11,175 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2020 3:25 pm
Angel_Wings_Take_Flight

Subject 00096
Ⓐlexander

Feeling: In pain

Notes:

96 reached out fast trying hard it to catch Aidan's leg before it was out of his grip but there was no luck. The cocky blonde male just kind of smirked as he moved it down the Box hitting another button sending a surge of through with the color of Aden. About that point the 2 guards jumped up grabbing the mails arms yanking him backwards away from the well dressed man.

" O come now do you really think that I wouldn't have a thought ahead with you trying to attack me and please like you could actually hurt me at this point because if you lay a hand on me in any way shape or form kid you will be in the incinerator before the dinner tonight. And I hate to say it but if you hurt me the back goes with you. I will make absolutely sure that his torture and his death will be slow and he will know that it is you that caused all of this"

❝P-please.....S-stop.... ❞
The batt begged weakly as his body shook more. He felt his vision blur as the shocks went away making his body go limp. His body would shake subconsciously from small coughs.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2020 4:19 am
Layla_BumbleBee

Subject 001

xxxxxAiden Lockwood

Feeling: Alert....Furious

Notes:

Aiden let out a half-feral snarl as volts of electricity surging through his body sent him crashing to the floor still a good six feet from his intended target. He jerked again his body spasming in the guards hold as he tried to wrench his way free but having not completed his transformation, this body did not possess the strength it could yet, and he was brought up short. He coughed again and spat blood on the floor from where he had bit his tongue. The threat to his life he ignored, though he loathed giving up the young stong body he had a hold of. The threat to his partner, however, caused icy dread to wash over him He turned his head to the extent he could as when he heard the other hit the ground weakly. It reminded him that his partner was not as strong as he should be either. His body jerked again and he growled low his eyes filled with deadly retribution but he did not fight.

"Do not hurt him. Cease I will not fight."

he held himself rigidly through another jerk, as he sucked in a deeper breath. He could feel the other conscious that he overwhelmed start to stir, and pushed him back to the relative safety in the dark confines of his mind, though he felt himself begin to tire, and cursed mentally that a challenge had to come at the beginning of everything when he couldn't protect anyone. So instead he glared a cool promise as he fixed the scientist's description in his mind, his days were numbered.

Angel_Wings_Take_Flight
Captain

8,050 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200

Layla_BumbleBee

Fluffy Cultist

11,175 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2020 6:48 am
Angel_Wings_Take_Flight

Subject 00096
Ⓐlexander

Notes:

The blonde haired male couldn't help but smirk as he turned off the remote allowing the electrical shocks to stop surging through both collars. A relieved shuddering cough came from behind the group as the guards put shackles on to Aiden

" Looks like I won't be able to have my fun with either of them at this point. Take them both up to the recovery Room and get them the facts sum up. Then you're gonna have to call Spencer and figure out what to do with both of only because I don't want them anymore

The guards looked at the bond as he started to walk away allowing one of them to slowly release Aden while the bigger 1 held on to him. The shorter of the 2 rushed over to Alex unlocking the chains before picking the batt up into his arms. He tried to be as careful as possible not liking the way that the other had looked started looking anyways as he quickly ushered it to his CO worker rushing past a little bit.

❝ P-please...no hurt...❞

He coughed out weekly but the guard it just reassured him that they were heading it to the sick Bay to get them both checked out. The actions were rather quick as they dropped them both off at sickbay and the nurses seemed to extremely upset by the conditioner both of them at that point. They quickly started to get to work during their best to to get the collars off and get them bandaged quickly.

It was a good hour before 96 slowly started to wake up having been bandaged and hooked up to an IV to get fluids running back through him.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2020 4:27 am
Layla_BumbleBee

Subject 001

xxxxxAiden Lockwood

Feeling: Groggy

Notes:

Aiden groaned some as he set up and looked around. His whole body ached, and it seemed like he had been moved again. He did not recognize this bare room, although it was a lot better than the cell he had been in. His eyes darted around as he observed a curtained off area, he supposed was the bathroom, a table, and chairs, a ceiling light, the gradual brightening must have been what had awoken him, and the bed he was on seemed to be the only furniture in the room. He was also grateful to see there were no cameras or other equipment, but that did not mean they weren't there. All in all, the size of the room was only a little bigger than a normal master bedroom. He shifted and realized then that there was someone on the bed with him.

He turned and looked down at the bat that had been sharing his cell. The sight of him covered in bandages made a low furious anger start to burn in the pit of his stomach as his eyes flashed once briefly. He definitely did not like the sight of the other with bandages as he touched one gently and tried to piece together what had happened yesterday, but his brain was strangely foggy on the matter.

"What in the world happened"

he muttered as he caught sight of his own bandaged wrist, but when he removed it, there was nothing underneath, which made him wonder why he was even bandaged in the first place.

Angel_Wings_Take_Flight
Captain

8,050 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200

Layla_BumbleBee

Fluffy Cultist

11,175 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2020 1:14 pm
Angel_Wings_Take_Flight

Subject 00096
Ⓐlexander

Feeling: Confused

Notes: Subject is slowly waking up and is rather suprised at new accommodations

96's ears gave a small twitch when he heard the ither talking theb something touch at him. His eyes slowly started to flutter open as he blinked a few times then shut them tightly. The lights seemed so bright for him but it was different. His eyes opened more as they started to look around making him sit up slowly. His ears were slicked back and the wings were now folded on his back buly a small brace since they were all bandaged. He placed his hand on the bed feeling how soft it was before he saw the blankets.

❝ Blankets...and a soft bed....this room is huge...wait....❞

he stopped as he seemed to sniff at the air some. He found himself turning as he came face to face with the other as his eyes went big. He shuffled off the bed quickly as he was saying sorry for being so close.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2020 2:50 pm
Layla_BumbleBee

Subject 001

xxxxxAiden Lockwood

Feeling: Groggy

Notes:The subject seems to have recovered. Will give them a normal morning to run off the rest of their stress, and administer the second injection tomorrow if all goes well.

Aiden backed up to give the other some space not wanting to crowd him and make him nervous. He looked at the room again, and couldn't help but agree with him on the size, though him mentioning it, also meant they were in a part of the facility he had not been before. That alone could prove troublesome, but as he had a headache at the moment he didn't care too much.

"Easy, it's okay, I just woke up and found you here with me on the bed. I don't really know where we are, other than alone and out of the cell, you look like something chewed you up and spit you out. No offense, it's just, I am having trouble remembering what happened yesterday after my injection."

he admitted as he watched the other carefully. His eyes trailed over him head to toe as if making sure the other was really okay, and he found himself taking a step closer without even realizing it.

Angel_Wings_Take_Flight
Captain

8,050 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200

Layla_BumbleBee

Fluffy Cultist

11,175 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2020 5:04 pm
Angel_Wings_Take_Flight

Subject 00096
Ⓐlexander

Notes: Good to see that 96 is coming around slowly. He will be needing a lot of fluids and more food for the next few days to get his strenght back up.

When he saw the other move back from him, he got up from the bed as he started to look around. His bare feet made small sounds over the floor as he started to take in the new space that he was in. He looked up seeing the ceilings kinda high which made him happy to be able to possibly fly again. He hated the small spaces that he was normally kept in and he didn't get to open is wings as much. He ran his hands over the walls and even the table as if this was all new to him. Which in some cases it was since he wasn't use to such nice accomidations.

❝It...it gets hard to remember days at times so that may become a norm for you...why is this room so nice. Am i being sold again? Is this why im getting nice stuff?❞

he said now in a small panic as he shook. He put his hands to his head as he grabbed his ears pulling hard on them. He started to pace around mumbling and talking about random things that did't seem to make any sense at all at that moment.

Facility Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces