Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply ◄ 雷║﹁The Land of Lightning﹂
☁️ || Kumoimine Keep| Kumoito: Imperial Palace Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ishiba Satomi

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2021 6:34 pm
User Image
Mloxas "Shobatsu" Ethirris

After almost an hour, Mloxas stood up; seemingly floating upwards ever so slowly. Whence she was on her feet, she glanced around the room; and upon confirming there was no one nearby... "ᔑꖎꖎ ℸ ̣ ⍑ᒷ ∴𝙹∷ꖎ↸'ᓭ ᔑ ᓭℸ ̣ ᔑ⊣ᒷ,
ᔑリ↸ ᔑꖎꖎ ℸ ̣ ⍑ᒷ ᒲᒷリ ᔑリ↸ ∴𝙹ᒲᒷリ ᒲᒷ∷ᒷꖎ|| !¡ꖎᔑ||ᒷ∷ᓭ;
ℸ ̣ ⍑ᒷ|| ⍑ᔑ⍊ᒷ ℸ ̣ ⍑ᒷ╎∷ ᒷ ̇/╎ℸ ̣ ᓭ ᔑリ↸ ℸ ̣ ⍑ᒷ╎∷ ᒷリℸ ̣ ∷ᔑリᓵᒷᓭ,
ᔑリ↸ 𝙹リᒷ ᒲᔑリ ╎リ ⍑╎ᓭ ℸ ̣ ╎ᒲᒷ !¡ꖎᔑ||ᓭ ᒲᔑリ|| !¡ᔑ∷ℸ ̣ ᓭ,
⍑╎ᓭ ᔑᓵℸ ̣ ᓭ ʖᒷ╎リ⊣ ᓭᒷ⍊ᒷリ ᔑ⊣ᒷᓭ."
Her mouth produced impossible sounds, yet flowed in a brisk pace. Each word sounding more alien than the last.

She moved across the room, and to a piano. She sat upon the bench, speaking again as she gazed at the beautiful instrument. "ᔑℸ ̣ ⎓╎∷ᓭℸ ̣ , ℸ ̣ ⍑ᒷ ╎リ⎓ᔑリℸ ̣ ,
ᒲᒷ∴ꖎ╎リ⊣ ᔑリ↸ !¡⚍ꖌ╎リ⊣ ╎リ ℸ ̣ ⍑ᒷ リ⚍∷ᓭᒷ'ᓭ ᔑ∷ᒲᓭ."
Her words, to those who might yet hear them, would make a sound not wholly unlike the sound of grinding glass in the mind of the listener. She began to play the piano, the tone swift and eerie.

She spoke again, the song still being played without missing a key. "ℸ ̣ ⍑ᒷリ ℸ ̣ ⍑ᒷ ∴⍑╎リ╎リ⊣ ᓭᓵ⍑𝙹𝙹ꖎʖ𝙹||, ∴╎ℸ ̣ ⍑ ⍑╎ᓭ ᓭᔑℸ ̣ ᓵ⍑ᒷꖎ
ᔑリ↸ ᓭ⍑╎リ╎リ⊣ ᒲ𝙹∷リ╎リ⊣ ⎓ᔑᓵᒷ, ᓵ∷ᒷᒷ!¡╎リ⊣ ꖎ╎ꖌᒷ ᓭリᔑ╎ꖎ
⚍リ∴╎ꖎꖎ╎リ⊣ꖎ|| ℸ ̣ 𝙹 ᓭᓵ⍑𝙹𝙹ꖎ."
Her words would begin to degrade ones' awareness, tinting reality like rose-colored lenses for the mind. Mloxas, however, seemed to pause on occasion in her speech; as if speaking to something. To what she was speaking to, however, seems all but a mystery. For, most clearly, there was not a soul in the room beside herself.

The tone of the song became more clear, and in so doing her musical phrasing became worse. Like she was slowly going mad... "ᔑリ↸ ℸ ̣ ⍑ᒷリ ℸ ̣ ⍑ᒷ ꖎ𝙹⍊ᒷ∷,
ᓭ╎⊣⍑╎リ⊣ ꖎ╎ꖌᒷ ⎓⚍∷リᔑᓵᒷ, ∴╎ℸ ̣ ⍑ ᔑ ∴𝙹ᒷ⎓⚍ꖎ ʖᔑꖎꖎᔑ↸
ᒲᔑ↸ᒷ ℸ ̣ 𝙹 ⍑╎ᓭ ᒲ╎ᓭℸ ̣ ∷ᒷᓭᓭ' ᒷ||ᒷʖ∷𝙹∴."
Her voice, though clearly corrupting, made sound like sweet honey. A seduction that would surely lead to one falling into the depths of madness.

Worse and worse still, the song became. Between her words, Mloxas began to giggle uncontrollably. Her grin widened further, making her look all but utterly mad. "ℸ ̣ ⍑ᒷリ ᔑ ᓭ𝙹ꖎ↸╎ᒷ∷,
⎓⚍ꖎꖎ 𝙹⎓ ᓭℸ ̣ ∷ᔑリ⊣ᒷ 𝙹ᔑℸ ̣ ⍑ᓭ ᔑリ↸ ʖᒷᔑ∷↸ᒷ↸ ꖎ╎ꖌᒷ ℸ ̣ ⍑ᒷ !¡ᔑ∷↸,
⋮ᒷᔑꖎ𝙹⚍ᓭ ╎リ ⍑𝙹リ𝙹∷, ᓭ⚍↸↸ᒷリ ᔑリ↸ ᑑ⚍╎ᓵꖌ ╎リ ᑑ⚍ᔑ∷∷ᒷꖎ,
ᓭᒷᒷꖌ╎リ⊣ ℸ ̣ ⍑ᒷ ʖ⚍ʖʖꖎᒷ ∷ᒷ!¡⚍ℸ ̣ ᔑℸ ̣ ╎𝙹リ
ᒷ⍊ᒷリ ╎リ ℸ ̣ ⍑ᒷ ᓵᔑリリ𝙹リ'ᓭ ᒲ𝙹⚍ℸ ̣ ⍑."
The honey may be sweet, but toxic it surely is. Around her, a dark and swirling sludge began to condense seemingly from the air. Amidst the substance, strange eyes peered; frantically glancing about as if in desperate search for something.

The music itself became maddening, swallowing the room with it's crazed sound and corrupt tone. "ᔑリ↸ ℸ ̣ ⍑ᒷリ ℸ ̣ ⍑ᒷ ⋮⚍ᓭℸ ̣ ╎ᓵᒷ,
╎リ ⎓ᔑ╎∷ ∷𝙹⚍リ↸ ʖᒷꖎꖎ|| ∴╎ℸ ̣ ⍑ ⊣𝙹𝙹↸ ᓵᔑ!¡𝙹リ ꖎ╎リᒷ↸,
∴╎ℸ ̣ ⍑ ᒷ||ᒷᓭ ᓭᒷ⍊ᒷ∷ᒷ ᔑリ↸ ʖᒷᔑ∷↸ 𝙹⎓ ⎓𝙹∷ᒲᔑꖎ ᓵ⚍ℸ ̣ ,
⎓⚍ꖎꖎ 𝙹⎓ ∴╎ᓭᒷ ᓭᔑ∴ᓭ ᔑリ↸ ᒲ𝙹↸ᒷ∷リ ╎リᓭℸ ̣ ᔑリᓵᒷᓭ;
ᔑリ↸ ᓭ𝙹 ⍑ᒷ !¡ꖎᔑ||ᓭ ⍑╎ᓭ !¡ᔑ∷ℸ ̣.
Her voice was melodic, and now utterly sickeningly sweet. Several times, Mloxas practically doubled over in her giggles. Her whole body, save her hands, shaking violently with the force of her laughter.

The force of her laughter and her spasms ruined what little musical value was left, and by the apparent "end" of the piece she fell over backwards. She floated gently on the top of the sludge, gazing up at the ceiling. Slowly, she began to speak again. "ℸ ̣ ⍑ᒷ ᓭ╎ ̇/ℸ ̣ ⍑ ᔑ⊣ᒷ ᓭ⍑╎⎓ℸ ̣ ᓭ
╎リℸ ̣ 𝙹 ℸ ̣ ⍑ᒷ ꖎᒷᔑリ ᔑリ↸ ᓭꖎ╎!¡!¡ᒷ∷ᒷ↸ !¡ᔑリℸ ̣ ᔑꖎ𝙹𝙹リ,
∴╎ℸ ̣ ⍑ ᓭ!¡ᒷᓵℸ ̣ ᔑᓵꖎᒷᓭ 𝙹リ リ𝙹ᓭᒷ ᔑリ↸ !¡𝙹⚍ᓵ⍑ 𝙹リ ᓭ╎↸ᒷ;
⍑╎ᓭ ||𝙹⚍ℸ ̣ ⍑⎓⚍ꖎ ⍑𝙹ᓭᒷ, ∴ᒷꖎꖎ ᓭᔑ⍊ᒷ↸, ᔑ ∴𝙹∷ꖎ↸ ℸ ̣ 𝙹𝙹 ∴╎↸ᒷ
⎓𝙹∷ ⍑╎ᓭ ᓭ⍑∷⚍リꖌ ᓭ⍑ᔑリꖌ, ᔑリ↸ ⍑╎ᓭ ʖ╎⊣ ᒲᔑリꖎ|| ⍊𝙹╎ᓵᒷ,
ℸ ̣ ⚍∷リ╎リ⊣ ᔑ⊣ᔑ╎リ ℸ ̣ 𝙹∴ᔑ∷↸ ᓵ⍑╎ꖎ↸╎ᓭ⍑ ℸ ̣ ∷ᒷʖꖎᒷ, !¡╎!¡ᒷᓭ
ᔑリ↸ ∴⍑╎ᓭℸ ̣ ꖎᒷᓭ ╎リ ⍑╎ᓭ ᓭ𝙹⚍リ↸. ꖎᔑᓭℸ ̣ ᓭᓵᒷリᒷ 𝙹⎓ ᔑꖎꖎ,
ℸ ̣ ⍑ᔑℸ ̣ ᒷリ↸ᓭ ℸ ̣ ⍑╎ᓭ ᓭℸ ̣ ∷ᔑリ⊣ᒷ ᒷ⍊ᒷリℸ ̣ ⎓⚍ꖎ ⍑╎ᓭℸ ̣ 𝙹∷||,
╎ᓭ ᓭᒷᓵ𝙹リ↸ ᓵ⍑╎ꖎ↸╎ᓭ⍑リᒷᓭᓭ ᔑリ↸ ᒲᒷ∷ᒷ 𝙹ʖꖎ╎⍊╎𝙹リ,
ᓭᔑリᓭ ℸ ̣ ᒷᒷℸ ̣ ⍑, ᓭᔑリᓭ ᒷ||ᒷᓭ, ᓭᔑリᓭ ℸ ̣ ᔑᓭℸ ̣ ᒷ, ᓭᔑリᓭ ᒷ⍊ᒷ∷||ℸ ̣ ⍑╎リ⊣."
For a while, she simply laid there; staring up at the ceiling. Mloxas, despite her current state, had the most joyous grin plastered all over her face.

... A few minutes passed, and Mloxas pulled herself together; standing back up. The corrupting sludge dissipated, and Mloxas glanced about the room; making certain that no one had wandered in while she was... distracted. After confirming she was alone, she moved to the door; and went out into the hallway. Thus, she returned to her daily chores and duties as if nothing happened at all.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2021 5:37 pm
                  User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                  Quote:

KAITO

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                      Kaito, having been raised by a righteous woman who wanted him to express himself truthfully at all times, was terrible at schooling his expressions and otherwise hiding his feelings in ambiguous body language. As such, he looked like he had bitten into a sour lemon because of his unease in being so far from the village for only the second time in his shinobi career. It also was a little bit intimidating to talk to an empress that your ex-kage had once disrespected - or so you assumed she felt, given the nature of the separation Arashigakure caused.

"Kaito Nagadera," he identified to the guard. He unintentionally fidgeted with his Storm headband as he said as much. After pausing so Rieyar would have an opportunity to introduce himself, he continued speaking. "We're here to meet with Empress Unki regarding Arashigakure." He wasn't sure if he should elaborate or even blurt out some of the big news from the village, like the disappearance of Toso or the emergence of a new kage. He instead fidgeted with the end of his jacket as he maintained eye contact with the guard and waited.

Chakra Pool: 4,515/4,515
                      Stamina Pool: 3,745/3,745

rocket punches

hurrak

ghostfinch

Seeker

Hurrak
Crew

Eternal Lop

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2021 5:56 pm
User Image
      The guard held his head forward. His sights setting onto Kaito and Rieyar as his hearing was tuning into the introduction from the Storm visitor. Neither youngster seemed familiar as regular or even expected guests and as his eyes met the flicker of sunlight over the boy’s headband the guard knew what to say and said so dutifully:
      “The Empress is currently not seeing guests from forgien factions at this time. Those are her words.” Forgien factions. To a lowly representative of a non-Lightning organization the matter of requesting audiences was generally easy to ward off with the single declaration. But the distance. These visitors could have traveled from anywhere in the world and the very length they went to reach this city for a disappointment stood out. The guard looked over to his stationed cohort, just an arm’s length away. They wordlessly shrug to one another with a nod before he quickly turns. His hand coming to his cheek he called upward to other guardsmen: “Storm shinobi and guest to speak with Miss Morimatsu!”

His call sparks a rapid relay that begins with one guard, stationed above, quickly stepping out of sight after taking in the message.
      “Since Storm has remained our ally despite the exit then this is the best I can do for you. Miss Moirmatsu is, if you will, the gatekeeper before speaking with the Empress.”

If anyone was certain to be on-time it would be Momi Moirmatsu who loathed the thought of being late even if a delicate impromptu meeting came up. Like this. Momi Morimatsu felt any encounter from guests of Kumoimine had an impact on the appearance of the Keep as a whole. Any appearance of the Keep’s staff reflected on her and therefore, according to Morimatsu, reflected and represented Unki and Shiro. Momi wanted to orchestrate anything she could to keep the images she wanted in place. The guard would gesture for the two to wait and kept his attention back toward the elaborate entryway to the Keep until a woman in a striped vest was finally seen on her brisk stroll toward them.

“Storm,” the woman scoffs when the visitors could see the furrow of her brow as clear as ever. The tone of her voice carrying her luckluster disinterest. She even refrained from rolling her eyes.Delightful. She said apparently devoid of genuine enthusiasm. "I’m absolutely shocked that it even took the short-sided dunce nearly two months and not a lifetime to send someone to come groveling for him.” She raised her head enough just enough to feel like she was looking down on whatever news Kaito had to say. She arched a brow. “Did he supply an apology letter in his own ink? What does he have to say to an Empress that he couldn’t say himself?” The woman carried a transparent clipboard under the fold of her arm. She moved and cradled the clipboard in the bend of her elbow where, with her other hand, she tapped impatiently on the board.

rocket punches

kiiwispoet

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2021 6:41 pm
User ImageUser Image
Rieyar had been distracted the entire way back to Kumoito, and it felt like someone had taken a bit of their home the entire way to the imperial palace. As if everything had been shifted just enough to feel disorienting, but not appear as though anything had actually changed - although despite their obviously unsettled disposition, Rieyar had managed to construct some mostly unnoticeable repairs from their paper for the damaged robes they still sported.. "Right, um, Rieyar Aodha." They said with a simple bow. It didn't even occur to them to inform the guard that they were a Kumoito citizen, until he regarded them both as foreigners. "I-I, uh, um, no I'm actually a Kumoit-" The child's hopeless attempt to correct the record was cut off by the guard shouting to another, something that seemed to deflate them ever so slightly more than they had been. They wrung their hands as the woman summoned ranted, clearly antsy. "Kumoito!" Rieyar blurted out when she finally finished. "I am, uh, from..." The child's voice trailed off as they caught themselves. "Sorry. I, uh, this is all a lot. The stuff in the village, now I'm in the palace. I'm not a shinobi, I'm a healer, I just kinda got caught up in all this on accident. Please forgive my interruption, ma'am."

B-Rank || Kumoito || Civilian
Chakra: 870/870 || Stamina: 760/760

Stats
┌───────────────────────────────────────┐
+0 Strength || +2 Speed || +0 Agility || +0 Endurance
└───────────────────────────────────────┘

Modes and Buffs Active
ıllıllı None ıllıllı

Activations Used

Activation 1:
Rank

Activation 2:
Rank

Activation 3:
Rank

Non-Activation Techs Used
ıllıllı None ıllıllı

Active Modifiers

Passive Modifiers

Combat Inventory

urrak

iiwispoet

Rocket Punches

Dapper Hunter

2,775 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Launch Party 100

ghostfinch

Seeker

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2021 10:13 am
                  Quote:

KAITO

Kaito looked over to Rieyar as he spoke and suddenly it made sense why he didn't recall seeing Rieyar at the academy at all. Huh. He did feel a little bad about taking a self-proclaimed non-shinobi on a mission like this, but it was a little too late to rectify it. He turned back to the rather displeased guard and shrugged when she asked what Toso couldn't say himself. "Toso is MIA. We don't know where he is. Rieyar and I are here for a meeting with the Empress to discuss that among other things. There is also a threat looming on the horizon that we would like to offer some insight on. But if it's a waste of our time to be here then I guess we'll just be on our way..." Kaito trailed off and turned on his heel like he would immediately hike back to Arashigakure.

rocket punches

hurrak

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2021 11:12 pm
User Image
      TRieyar’s apology stood out in the sequence unfolding. She observed the carefully dressed visitor briefly as they explained themselves on the chance she’d recognize them. “The guardsman did shout ‘shinobi and guest’, yes?” Still someone cutting into her train of thought didn’t pleasantly take to the busy woman right away and her choosy response tiptoed toward sounding like an informative lecture more than anything . “You needn’t spend a breath getting flustered over what our Tenrikishi must report unless it’s a dire breach of the truth. All details will generally fall into place in good time and care.“That said, even requests from Kumoito civilians to speak with the Empress are being screened until her condition improves.”
      Kaito’s reply, however, was more distressing to Momi than anyone blurting out over her. She shouts a fiery “no! as Kaito turned on his heel to pretend to leave. “I absolutely do not want you leaving yet! If you have details about a known threat that could compromise innocent lives! Both of you will come inside and will share recent events.” But as soon as Momi’s fiery declarations came they left. She tacked on a mannerly request as she motioned Kaito and Rieyar to direct their attention to the elaborate entrance of Kumoimine Keep, ”please follow me.”

tab
      Momi was without a doubt that her newest pair of guests would follow despite the lengthy, maze-like path into the interior of Kumoimine. Which, unlike Storm Palace, was what one might identify as being “extravagant” even onto the last detail. One would find a blend of eastern and western traits in place that needed to be the exciting, political, and cultural centerpiece of an empire. Throughout Momi’s generally quiet lead one could eye an eclectic collection of tapestries, pottery, and crafts representing the numerous villages and cities that unite the empire. ”I know there are many things to oogle but please try not to doddle. Bringing you to her will be easier than walking back and forth over and over again.” Momi, however, had to lead Kaito and Reiyar into areas bordering the stretch of Kumoimine dedicated to being “private quarters” for the Imperial couple.

The relics were fewer at this point and a set of finely carved wooden doors sporting a dragon and lotus flower was where Momi brought them and took her place in the center of the path. ”My sincerest apologies but I have to tell her you’re here. I’ll admit that bringing anyone this far is very unusual.”
      Upon a sigh, Momi finally nodded as a concerned expression came and went. The woman’s moment of thought replaced was swapped for an expression of a more serious nature, ”all that I ask is while I’m here, is that you will address her with respect no matter whatever flawed ideas the previous Arashikages might have imparted. She gives and gave this whole empire her all for the past decade and I cannot sit by hearing how any Storm visitor may have forgotten this.”

At last, Momi redirected the guests into a small, cozy, formal parlor-like room with seating, a few bookshelves jam-packed with books, and little aquatic novelties before she would step away behind the decorated double doors. For the length of time Momi was gone another primly dressed assistant wordlessly arrived into the little parlor, served tea, and left into another room. Before too long Momi appeared again. The striped woman entered the little parlor first and stepped aside for the presentation of one anticipated Empress.

To declare “two months” have passed might have been a slight exaggeration on Momi’s behalf. At the very least a month has certainly passed for the scorching Empress since a dicey encounter with an Oni. It wasn’t a fun month. Skarpm effectively broke and fractured numerous ribs, did a number on her shoulder blades, strained her legs, ankle and almost completely offset the wellbeing of her spine. Being slung into the earth does a number to the average superhuman, apparently.

For the month to pass, walking was mostly out of the question and limited to a few, recovering steps within Kumoimine Keep. Activities, overall, were limited as well with her arms but she was fortunate to have dedicated assistance. Despite the problematic damages from being slammed and beaten about like a ragdoll Unki was spared significantly. To this day, she remains bound up in hidden braces about her shoulders, the center of her ribs and only recently did she escape a dreaded neck brace. Her ability to sleep has also improved recently and the very most of her mobility was permitted through a wheelchair, someone decorated to look like a pink, plush chair. Unki’s appearance, despite her state of being and looking initially uncomfortable to taking guests toady, was tidy: her yellow hair was braided, casual attire of a long-sleeve top and skirt were presentable; her cheeks sporting traces of a slight shimmer and blush from a sparse layer of make-up. The attendant carefully maneuvering the chair brought her to the opposite side of Kaito and Reiyar before stepping away, bowing, and leaving the Empress and Momi Morimatsu with their two visitors.

“Ooh, I’m so relieved it’s just two guests,” Unki said, sighing but still asserting a pleasant smile. I’m sorry you had to go the extra distance. I usually hop my happy self to one of our cozy, designated meeting areas for tiny guest groups to save people the trouble. Momi said you have something super important to tell me all about.”

rocket punches

ghostfinch

Hurrak
Crew

Eternal Lop

ghostfinch

Seeker

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2021 2:40 pm
                  Quote:

KAITO

Kaito was pleased his gambit worked out in his favor, though the reaction of the authoritative woman made him feel guilty over his juvenile ploy. He followed her as she lead them through the building, doing his best to be obedient. But damn if he didn't want to doddle, just a little. He looked to her as she mentioned the possibility of the previous leadership poisoning his opinion of the Empress with confusion, but he corrected his expression to something more stoic and nodded seriously to her. It wasn't his job to bring his biases with him, here.

The Empress... was ******** up. He was completely floored at seeing her like this, though he had not quite known what to expect to begin with. It made her vulnerable to reveal herself like this. His heart ached a bit at her generosity for seeing them while she was probably in pain, and certainly in need of rest. She was all done-up despite the uncomfortable position she was in. He wanted to make things quick so as not to inconvenience her further.

He took a bow. "Er, yes my... highness?" I'm so fired, he dreaded internally. He should have asked how to address an Empress. Or was that supposed to be out the window if your village didn't acknowledge their authority? "Uh, what I mean is, we have lots of news. In short, our village - and Konoha - was attacked by Jashinists. They sought our jinchuuriki to corrupt their chakra systems in the name of Jashin. We do not know much more of their plan but it is not good. Lady Arashikage wanted us to reach out to all the powers that be in order to get everyone up to speed on this threat that we believe is global in nature. Oh.

"Lord Arashikage, Toso, went MIA during the Jashinist attack. Capt- Lightning Lord Kenshin put Miyuki Ukyo in power. She wanted us to express a removal of the previous isolationist policy. Uh. And she wanted us to put out feelers and see how things might go if the Empire and the Village reunited. Oh, wait, I don't think I was supposed to say that one aloud."
                      He laughed sheepishly and rubbed the back of his head, wondering how many mistakes he was allowed to make before it ruined his diplomatic appeal and became treason. He glanced over to Rieyar with wide eyes as if to say please speak now, I'm stupid and I'm not great at this.

rocket punches

hurrak
                      WE MUST KILL SKARPM FOR WHAT HE HAS DONE TO UNKI

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2021 8:45 am
User ImageUser Image
Rieyar, for their part, remained in a state of nearly catatonic dissociation for most of the walk to meet the empress. A combination of awe and sheer terror at the thought of accidentally damaging the finery waxing and waning in intensity on their face based on proximity and spectacle. To the healer's surprise the empress entered with noted difficulty, though it was well-concealed. How had this happened? They had heard no news of this, a fact that was likely evidenced on Rieyar's face, as they lacked the experience and training to reserve themselves. What a horrible thing to happen while they were away and potentially capable of helping. The lanky child mostly fidgeted with their hands as Kaito spoke, looking like a deer in headlights when the Arashi-nin beckoned them to speak.

"A-apologies for interrupting your day, My Lady. I can confirm the Storm's account of the events, with the exception of the talk of the jinchuriki, I encountered them only after I... well, fought, one of the invaders. A Ranton user that was capable of summoning yokai. This one's goal was distraction, and was stated explicitly. I also gathered anecdotal information during the meeting in the office." Speaking of the combat seemed to bother the healer quite a bit, but they continued regardless. A slow motion brought an array of paper pieces to Rieyar's hands, where they shifted and coalesced into cards. The child approached Momi cautiously, handing over each card in turn as part of a separate bow while explaining their purpose. "A description of the man I encountered, with image, for the Kumoito records keepers. A detailed account of relevant elements of the conversations following the attack. And a powerful combination of healing jutsu condensed into a sealing jutsu for use at The Empress' discretion." Rieyar hoped they weren't overstepping with the last gift, but it pained them to have not been around to help, and they couldn't bare the thought of leaving without offering some assistance, even if that assistance could only provide help with future injuries.

Stats

Modes and Buffs Active
ıllıllı None ıllıllı

Activations Used

Activation 1: Infinite Draw: Korabo - 2x Mystical Hand Technique
Rank S x2

Activation 2:
Rank

Activation 3:
Rank

ıllıllı None ıllıllı

Active Modifiers

Passive Modifiers

Combat Inventory

Hurrak

ghostfinch

Rocket Punches

Dapper Hunter

2,775 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Launch Party 100

Hurrak
Crew

Eternal Lop

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2021 11:34 pm
User Image
𝐔𝐧𝐤𝐢◦◦𝐀𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐨
𝓗𝓮𝓪𝓿𝓮𝓷𝓵𝔂 𝓗𝓮𝓪𝓽

At a time like this stoicism would have favored her. As Kaito shared the events impacting the Leaf and Storm Unki presented her concern. The woman’s unfamiliar, evidently bold blonde brows furrowed deeply as her mouth presses into a frown. Her hands anxiously came to life from an idle recline on her lap to quietly rub her knuckles as the young man relayed details further. The note of jinchuuriki being the terrorists’ known target was unsettling when reality was connecting the dots. Nami hadn’t arrived.
Momi, behind, averts her stare briefly toward a small, ticking clock face encompassed by seashells across the room on a bookshelf. Off the bat, the news was troubling to both Empress and loyal confidant.

Why, even the slightest detail of a change in power had initially passed the Empress until the bareboned inkling to reference Toso’s fate met her ears. Unki took a breath and her hand came to the base of her neck. The tremor of her chest was a hair's breadth to revealing how her overall sense of concern was tumbling downward. Losing her composure, however, was becoming an uphill battle. Reiyar spoke next. She managed to swallow away some of her incoming weaknesses as the delicately dressed healer confirmed the account with a remarkable experience against lightning and yokai. Momi’s comment was timely. Unki still couldn’t find the words herself to thank them or offer her stance on the Storm rejoining the empire. ”These extremists aren’t playing games.” The striped woman’s attention remained on Reiyar as paper was shuffled and revealed cards then shortly presented to her. Unki still couldn’t speak. Momi, in the Empress’s place, courtly extended her arm and voiced her gratitude as she accepted the cards.
"Thank you. And this is really a very thoughtful gift. We'll keep them somewhere safe. "
This act of kindness was enough to break her. The empress’s chin quivers as she sits, momentarily, upon the cusp of sniveling tears. As her mouth presses into a pout, Unki bows her head into her palm as she hurries to cover her eyes. A sniffle pairing off with an untimely flinch against a shooting pain from her shoulder that jump started a squealing wail.
Momi meanwhile, looking petrified, quickly slips Reiyar’s gifts into a pocket along the chair before rushing into hastily producing a colorful cotton handkerchief from the same pocket. The striped woman’s attempts to console Unki was an awkward, untimely incident to say the least. She couldn’t rightfully apologize but gave unspoken, equally awkward glances to Reiyar and Kaito.
“I-I’m sorry,”Unki finally said, whimpering through a sniffly break in her tears. She raised her head and took the cloth before she could carefully dab away tears. “I’ve been dealing with-” Unki squeaks, heaving a breath and swallows away an incomplete thought. Her complexion had less of its shimmer now with tears and cotton sapping the light rosy layer from her cheeks. ”I’ll be fine! I just need a minute.
Her attention then leaving Reiyar and Kaito completely as she moves her stare to the floor with the cloth crumpled pressing against her chin,
“oh, poor To-so-ku-un...and now Nami’s in danger!
I’m supposed to be there to help her but I don’t know when...”
Her tears were being traded quickly for a few, long, steadying breaths against a second sensation that suddenly swayed her to cover her mouth. Then stopped. The tears, her little pout, the final, subtle little look of dread in her glossy violet eyes, and the anxiety had all just stopped. Yet, the little scorching empress was known to be temperamental with her excitements, so was it all normal? A sigh escapes and she clears her throat to press way for some new attempt to smile, “i’m fine. I’m fine now.”
Her hands clutching the crumped cloth fell to her lap in some hope of regaining some dignity for her title. Her speech, even, was beginning to sound less formal (if it even did at all to begin with). “I’m sorry. I’ve just not been feeling great lately and I’m sorry you all had to go through that.” A memory of some tumultuous day in Arashi came to her. There were still ordinary people there who didn’t ask to deal with the mayhem which prompted her to voice one thoughtful, “really” beside her empathy.

“And please tell the Arashikage that I and Shiro would be very relieved to have an ally back. I mean, I’ll even write it off as an anniversary present to me and Shiro! ”

𝓒𝓮𝓵𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓪𝓵◦ ◦𝓒𝓵𝓸𝓾𝓭 𝓟𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼

Kumoito // Empress / S-Rank // Bloodline // Shakuton // Katon / Fuuton // Chakra: 2770 // 2770 // Stamina: 2790 / 290

┆Chakra Used: ┇#┇Stamina Used ┇#┇
┆Remaining┆Chakra:┇#┇Stamina┇#┇

Passive Status Increases: 6 Cap
• Strength ► 4
• Speed ► 3
• Agility ►4
•Endurance ► 4

ΞΞ Combat ActivityΞΞ

New Activity

Activation
    ✺ ﹢ Information
    Activation
    ✺ ﹢ Information
    Activation
    ✺ ﹢ Information

Active Jutsu

Activation
    ✺ ﹢ Information
    Activation
    ✺ ﹢ Information
    Activation
    ✺ ﹢ Information

ΞΞ Other Information ΞΞ
ΞΞ Passives, Attributes, and Trainings ΞΞ

Passives

Blood Knight: Your bloodline techniques possess greater power, allowing them to overwhelm techniques of the same rank, and preventing them from succumbing to elemental weaknesses of techniques the same rank. Can cast bloodline techniques through one-handed seals.
    ﹢B-rank:: Bloodline use reduction casting cost by [10]
    PA: Ease of Burdens: -5 chakra or stamina for specific technique 'path' usage (Taijutsu).
    ﹢Taika no Jutsu [ Fireproof Technique ] Rank: C :: Katon Listing

Attributes

﹢Shakuton users cannot be dehydrated by their own techniques, but can still be burnt.
    Heat Resistant: Shakuton users are accustomed to heat and humidity, and thus are not offset by such climates or Katon techniques. ( Refers to actual heat; not damage dealt by fire or fire techniques. )

tab
Training
tab
Buki :: Weapon
Sobagai Deba Sentou::
Two-fer-One:: The practitioner is now accustomed to performing techniques they have mastered with either one or two knives. Once per post, the user may use a single D-Rank or lower technique involving small weapons without paying the cost. This still requires the activation be utilized.
Trick Technique: Blade’s Edge Rank: B :: Training
Description: The user has learned to utilize projectile weapons with this style, allowing their small projectile weapons to be interchangeable with small weapons for this style. All projectile weapons used in this manner gain a slight speed increase for each rank of formless training with projectiles. This increase only applies to techniques from this style.
tab
Omoi Inshu
Fortuitous Bracing - Rank: B :: Training
Description: The user has learned to block with their weapons more effectively, keeping their body from eating the reverberation that comes with such powerful attack and defenses clashing. The user's defensive techniques acquire a heavy increase to fortitude.

Training: 1,000,000 blows Rank: A :: Training
Description: Learning to use their weapons in various methods, this training allows formless Tonfa strikes to treat armor as one tier lower, reducing light armor to nothing.
tab
Tai :: Training
tab
Freestyle Whirlwind
Acrobatic Mastery : Rank: D :: Training
Description: Having practiced their art with great concentration, the user has learned to change direction of their whorl technique.After this training is complete, the user may use up to one technique per post that would lower the descriptive ranks affecting their speed without suffering that reduction. The user gains the ability to use Somersault to evade once every three post without it consuming an activation, but only against opponents whose body rank is at or lower than the user’s
Perfecting Balance : Rank: C :: Training
Description: Due to their various training requiring parkour style actions, the user is more stable. This training allows the user to withstand off balancing effects or knock back effects as though they were one rank lower in strength.
Parkour Mastery : Rank: A :: Training
Description: The user becomes one with their momentum, learning how to harness their body as an almost perfect machine. After completing this training, the user’s reflexes gain any and all bonuses afforded to their speed.

The Gentle Art
Combination Training : Rank: S :: Training
Description: Once every three posts, the user is able to deliver a choking or locking technique for no activation when following a successful throwing technique.
Minimum Effort; Maximum Efficiency : Rank: S :: Training
Description: The user's throwing techniques require 5 less stamina per rank of the technique with a minimum cost of 5 stamina.

Small Circle Combatives
Small Circle Principle : Rank: S :: Training
Description: The user has learned to utilize their physical arts with mimimal effort while obtaining equal results. Simple techniques require 5 less stamina per rank of the technique. This training may not be layered with other training that gives reductions of this manner

Rocket Punches

ghostfinch

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2021 8:15 pm
                  Quote:

KAITO

It was more clear than ever that he was unequipped for the task at hand, because he had no idea what to do when the Empress was overcome with emotion. He was frozen in place by her emotion until she pulled herself together and he desperately wanted to fix any problem that ailed her like this. He related to her own strong empathy, as it was the kind of thing that got him in trouble as an office of KPD.

"I think Arashikage Miyuki will be pleased with that news. I wasn't assigned specifics, but I know she is interested in collaborating so that we can all work against the Jashinist threat. If you had any one you wanted to send to work on a blended taskforce, they'd be accepted, but there's no rush." He looked at her carefully, not with pity but with thoughtfulness and compassion. "I appreciate you letting us take up your time. I'm sorry for my brashness earlier." His latter comment was addressed to Momi. He bowed a little, still unclear how he should properly address the Empress. "Is there anything you would like me to tell the Arashikage?"

rocket punches

hurrak

ghostfinch

Seeker

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2021 6:36 pm
Senku had used his cloaking technique to hide himself and the present he was carrying while flying through the imperial city. He brashly flew in by breaking the glass of a windowpane in the Kumoimine keep. The shattering of glass would likely startle everyone as the small crow flew in and squawked loudly. Once he entered the room the cloaking ended and he revealed himself with a present clutched in his talons. He flew around the room in the keep before dropping a gift box in front of Unki. Ebony plumes would fall to the ground as he flew about the keep. The bird landed on a nearby table and squawked few more times before clearing his throat and giving a polite message. "Crow Eye Satoshi apologizes for the poor wrapping but wanted you to receive your gift urgently. Now that my message for the crow sage has been delivered, I must depart." The highly disruptive crow with a golden beak suddenly disappeared in a cloud of smoke with another squawk.

The gift is wrapped in a box with a bow on it that when opened reveals the severed head of General Genda, the imperial lightning governor in charge of the Rain Country. His severed head is covered in dried blood and placed over his head is his badge including his full name and rank. There is also a rolled up piece of parchment containing a short message in scraggly handwriting:

"Stay out of my territory."

Signed:

Crow Eye Satoshi

▰ Senku
Rank D | Chakra: 420/440 | Stamina: 350
Str: 0 | Spd: 0 | Agi: 2 | End: 0
Senku (Herald) is a crow that is slightly smaller than average. He has red eyes and a distinct gold beak. He has a small scroll holster for written messages tied to his back. He is one of Yatagarasu's many loyal messenger crows that are dispatched to deliver summons to King Yatagarasu's court. Senku is also highly trusted by Yatagarasu for his loyalty and he is often used to spy for Yatagarasu against the raven supremacists. His skills in sensory and spying are highly respected by the crow king. Senku's outward manner is obsequious and mysterious. He is also one of the more polite and servile crows in the Midnight Dreary Realm.

Ability: Third Eye
By spending an E-Rank amount of chakra, Senku is able to share his sight and sensory skills with Satoshi through the sage's crow eye.

Infiltration | Rank E | Cost: Chakra
Senku opens his yellow beak widely and expels chakra for suction in order to consume one human body entirely. Since the technique is so weak it is difficult to consume an unwilling target. As a result, the purpose of this technique is to hide the summoner as an infiltrator.

Prying Orbs | Rank D | Cost: Chakra
The spy crow channels chakra into his red eyes causing them to faintly glow and analyze his surroundings (the topic). In so doing, he is able to discern the identity of any target for tracking purposes.

Midnight Shroud | Rank C | Cost: Chakra (Used this technique to infiltrate)
Senku sends chakra through his body and plumes to make himself completely invisible to the naked eye. While in this form he is unable to be detected by sensory techniques of the same rank and below. He cannot be seen or heard while shrouded but his effects on the environment are detectable.

Hurrak

Rocket Punches

Ghostfinch

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2021 10:57 pm
User Image
𝐔𝐧𝐤𝐢◦◦𝐀𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐨
𝓗𝓮𝓪𝓿𝓮𝓷𝓵𝔂 𝓗𝓮𝓪𝓽

Had she anyone who she could send off on this taskforce? Unki sniffled, nodded in regards to her understanding, and dabbled her cheek lightly with the colorful handkerchief.
Kaito’s timely question about forwarding anything to the Arashikage came with an untimely surprise. The hideous clatter of glass breaking at this level of the Keep was alarming, to say the least. Momi response of dropping everything, slipping a hidden whistle from her collar to her lips, and spreading her arms about Unki’s vicinity was kicking in with the uncanny squaw of Satoshi’s intruding bird.
The striped woman's green-eyed glare was fixed on the gold-beaked crow with the Empress behind her. Unki, warily watching how the bird was going to act, already allowed little specks of her yellow energy trickle into the space above her shoulders. Even when the bird dispersed the tension was remotely unchanged. Unki shook her head and covered her nose with her handkerchief.”Momi,” she winces, pressing her nose into the cloth. “I smell i-iron. I think there’s something with blood in that box.”
A detail Momi herself couldn’t rightfully pick up on came as an alarm.
I’m sorry?” She asks over her shoulder before turning back to Kaito and Reiyar with a look of profound disbelief. ”Crow Eye is that delinquent boy of Tosokurui’s, isn’t he?”

“That smell usually isn’t...”

Another player of Kumoimine’s going-ons appears and calls out as they draw nearer to the cozy parlor, “Unki? A broken window was just reported!” The figure wasn’t another primly dressed attendant but a tall, blonde male outfitted completely for combat. “What happened?” An astonished look on his face came and went to see unannounced guests near the boundaries of the private quarters. “UDO! THERE you are! Unki says there is blood in that box and I’m certainly not going to be the one to touch it!”
The outfitted fighter Momi identified as Udo approaches the gift box with a grouchy grunt under his breath. He spares a glance up to a mortified Momi, trades out his grumbles for concern for an unwell Unki, and turns his attention to the guests. “If there’s blood then I guess that’s half the mystery,” he shared irritably. “Is this what the broken window was about?” He asks, curbing his anger with a question to the visitors. “We’re looking into it outside but nobody saw anything and nothing has turned up.”

It was here that Udo knelt. “Alright. I’ll open it. But if something kills me I want a statue.” As a precaution, the man moved the box closer to his knees and grimaced briefly as he felt the contents shift thus prompting his warning to Reiyar and Kaito, “you might not want to look.” Udo sighed heavily before he proceeded to slice the wrappings with his thumb, toss the ridiculous bow aside, and finally bring the contents to light in what might have been the slowest ten seconds of his life to date.

Those present could see too.
As if some means to distract himself, Udo shudders, swaying his yellow locks with a firm shake of his head. He sighs heavily and averts his gaze. “Yeah. Blood.” He confirmed fairly bluntly before braving a second glance to collect the rolled parchment. Some attempt to close the box to follow. “And a note.” An eerie pause remained on the Empress’s side. Momi had moved some steps out of the way of Unki since the box was proving itself to be a makeshift casket. “We’ve lost the Rain Country.” A long, tired sigh escaped Udo as he flicked the message onto the top of the box. “Gutsy little varmint has piss poor penmanship”

Unki, all the while, somehow still held herself together after every other distressing anything had her looking “green around gills”. She couldn’t right well look at the box either but bawling or gasping herself into some illusion of normalcy. The words to apologize to Reiyar and Kaito were stuck on her tongue in light of this shocking development. News unraveling itself faster and new concerns taking shape. The crow could tell Satoshi just about anything it wanted about the Rain Country's ex-supreme leader. Her red-rimmed, glossy eyes were vacantly locked on Udo.

Kumoito // Empress / S-Rank // Bloodline // Shakuton // Katon / Fuuton // Chakra: 2770 // 2770 // Stamina: 2790 / 290

• Strength ► 4
• Speed ► 3
• Agility ►4
•Endurance ► 4

ΞΞ Combat ActivityΞΞ

New Activity

Activation
    ✺ ﹢ Information
    Activation
    ✺ ﹢ Information
    Activation
    ✺ ﹢ Information

Active Jutsu

Activation
    ✺ ﹢ Information
    Activation
    ✺ ﹢ Information
    Activation
    ✺ ﹢ Information

ΞΞ Other Information ΞΞ

Passives

Blood Knight: Your bloodline techniques possess greater power, allowing them to overwhelm techniques of the same rank, and preventing them from succumbing to elemental weaknesses of techniques the same rank. Can cast bloodline techniques through one-handed seals.
    PA: Ease of Burdens: -5 chakra or stamina for specific technique 'path' usage (Taijutsu).

Attributes

﹢Shakuton users cannot be dehydrated by their own techniques, but can still be burnt.
    Heat Resistant: Shakuton users are accustomed to heat and humidity, and thus are not offset by such climates or Katon techniques. ( Refers to actual heat; not damage dealt by fire or fire techniques. )

tab
Training
tab
Two-fer-One:: The practitioner is now accustomed to performing techniques they have mastered with either one or two knives. Once per post, the user may use a single D-Rank or lower technique involving small weapons without paying the cost. This still requires the activation be utilized.
Description: The user has learned to utilize projectile weapons with this style, allowing their small projectile weapons to be interchangeable with small weapons for this style. All projectile weapons used in this manner gain a slight speed increase for each rank of formless training with projectiles. This increase only applies to techniques from this style.
tab
Omoi Inshu
Description: The user has learned to block with their weapons more effectively, keeping their body from eating the reverberation that comes with such powerful attack and defenses clashing. The user's defensive techniques acquire a heavy increase to fortitude.

Description: Learning to use their weapons in various methods, this training allows formless Tonfa strikes to treat armor as one tier lower, reducing light armor to nothing.
tab
tab
Freestyle Whirlwind
Description: Having practiced their art with great concentration, the user has learned to change direction of their whorl technique.After this training is complete, the user may use up to one technique per post that would lower the descriptive ranks affecting their speed without suffering that reduction. The user gains the ability to use Somersault to evade once every three post without it consuming an activation, but only against opponents whose body rank is at or lower than the user’s
Description: Due to their various training requiring parkour style actions, the user is more stable. This training allows the user to withstand off balancing effects or knock back effects as though they were one rank lower in strength.
Description: The user becomes one with their momentum, learning how to harness their body as an almost perfect machine. After completing this training, the user’s reflexes gain any and all bonuses afforded to their speed.

The Gentle Art
Description: Once every three posts, the user is able to deliver a choking or locking technique for no activation when following a successful throwing technique.
Description: The user's throwing techniques require 5 less stamina per rank of the technique with a minimum cost of 5 stamina.

Small Circle Combatives
Description: The user has learned to utilize their physical arts with mimimal effort while obtaining equal results. Simple techniques require 5 less stamina per rank of the technique. This training may not be layered with other training that gives reductions of this manner

Rocket Punches

ghostfinch

Quote:

Quote:

Hurrak
Crew

Eternal Lop

Rocket Punches

Dapper Hunter

2,775 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Launch Party 100
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2021 5:47 pm
User ImageUser Image
The young medic was busy being rather unsettled by Unki's lack of composure when a bird with a box smashed through the window, a fact that was not immediately apparent to Rieyar as they nigh on levitated in terror before scrambling behind Kaito. "Not again! Help!" Though the child's reaction was genuine it did make for a fair bit of levity as 6'3" worth of overdressed teenager attempted to conceal themselves behind their notably smaller traveling companion. A strange new voice and the noted lack of fighting sounds coming from in the room coaxed Rieyar's head back up over Kaito's shoulder. The revelations about the box, however, elicited a little squeak from the medic, as they reflexively grabbed ahold of the back of Kaito's outfit, just barely peaking over the top of his head and noticeably doing a nervous little dance. "I-is that... ?"

Stats

Modes and Buffs Active
ıllıllı None ıllıllı

Activations Used

Activation 1: Infinite Draw: Korabo - 2x Mystical Hand Technique
Rank S x2

Activation 2:
Rank

Activation 3:
Rank

ıllıllı None ıllıllı

Active Modifiers

Passive Modifiers

Combat Inventory

Hurrak

ghostfinch

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2021 6:28 pm
                  Quote:

KAITO

Kaito held still as the bird entered with a gift, wondering if that kind of thing was normal for political leaders. However, Rieyar's reaction had Kaito flinching as well. Chakra glowed in his hands as he took a defensive stance, though there was nothing to protect Rieyar from. It took a conscious effort for him to manage his breathing as Udo unwrapped the present and warned them about looking. Though, of course the ever-curious Kaito did look.

He wanted to retch, but he was no stranger to war and his recent experience at the Jashin-wrecked temples kept him numb enough to avoid losing the contents of his stomach at the sight, though his lip still curled up in disgust. "I will let Lady Arashikage know about this development, but a direct assault on the Rain wouldn't be the right move right now, I think. We might need to prioritize the global Jashin threat before we can hope to reclaim the Rain... though, I can't imagine anyone there must want to be ruled by such a homicidal, childish psychopath." Kaito wished all of these people could take solace in Evergreen instead of committing amoral atrocities and exemplifying the worst of humanity.

But that was neither here nor there. So he gathered up some energy and tried to remain earnest. "Is there anything we can do to help you right now before we return to the Storm with this news?"

rocket punches

hurrak

ghostfinch

Seeker

Hurrak
Crew

Eternal Lop

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2021 7:16 pm
User Image
𝐔𝐧𝐤𝐢◦◦𝐀𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐨
𝓗𝓮𝓪𝓿𝓮𝓷𝓵𝔂 𝓗𝓮𝓪𝓽

Udo would take his leave. The grotesque gift in box carefully in his arms and mumbling something about finding a priest as he removed the immediate traces of a horror scenario which had some to pass.
Unki’s feelings of helplessness were better seen out of company’s view. If Reiyar was really and truly someone she, as a leader, was responsible for then her own feelings outside of bravery were null.

“I’d like to speak with the Arashikage much sooner than later. If she can manage.Toso didn’t want his affairs becoming our affairs which is fair but if things are going to change then I need to be on the same page of understanding as her.”
Unki motioned for Momi, whispered something to her, and sent the striped woman off.
“Outside of anything you’d feel inclined to mention to Arashikage I would appreciate it if the two of you would forget seeing me like this. I might have a gaudy pink chair but that doesn’t take away from the fact I could’ve still roasted that bird if it came down to it. I don’t need anything thinking poorly of Shiro or myself.”
Unki’s insecurities were diminished down to nothing more than some mindful twiddling of her thumbs and antsy fidgeting with her knee. With the banter, it was easy for her to play off just seeing someone’s disembodied head as something that was part of the job.
“I know the timing isn’t great- and i’m sorry you both had to see that- but I like to give you this. You came all this way and I hate things went the way they did.”

“I like to make little tarts in advance when taking special guests. I made these earlier to treat my sugar-snow-plum, but what he doesn’t know won’t make me like I need to make more.”
Momi returns with a paper box, one might find familiar with packing delicate confectionaries, in her arms. “The flavors of the day were cherry, chocolate, and mascarpone on cute little tarts. The least I can do is give you something to refuel on. But if you don’t like cherries they’ll make for good things to throw at any more incoming crows.”
The comment about socking crows with cherries came accompanied with a lively grin.

Ooc: whenever you’re ready to go, assuming we don’t have a full round, Momi would walk you back out.

• Strength ► 4
• Speed ► 3
• Agility ►4
•Endurance ► 4

ΞΞ Combat ActivityΞΞ

New Activity

Activation
    ✺ ﹢ Information
    Activation
    ✺ ﹢ Information
    Activation
    ✺ ﹢ Information

Active Jutsu

Activation
    ✺ ﹢ Information
    Activation
    ✺ ﹢ Information
    Activation
    ✺ ﹢ Information

ΞΞ Other Information ΞΞ

Passives

Attributes

tab
Training
tab
tab
Omoi Inshu

tab
tab
Freestyle Whirlwind

The Gentle Art

Small Circle Combatives

Rocket Punches

ghostfinch

Quote:

Quote:

◄ 雷║﹁The Land of Lightning﹂

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items