• Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2020 3:37 am
jace180013
TheKittensMittens
cactushie
TheKittensMittens
XxAsuraZeroxX

Isn't there anything that can be done? I mean, it doesn't exactly need a huge group to be active.
I don't know anyone that checks in regularly. I'm pretty much the only one who's usually active on gaia each day that I know of. If there are others, I'm not sure who. I'm not even sure how to roleplay with someone who isn't my best friend anymore.

I occasionally hop back in the site hoping that there will be some massive gaia re-awakening and everything will be the same as how we left it back in 2012.
2012 was traumatic xD but same in a way

Yeah if I could have things like 2012 minus the trauma, abuse, and depression I would be down. All of my Gaia memories are the freaking bomb though. There was just something special here. It made me feel safe if only for a bit.
I mean I was kinda a bully to some people  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2020 6:32 am
TheKittensMittens
jace180013
TheKittensMittens
cactushie
TheKittensMittens
XxAsuraZeroxX

Isn't there anything that can be done? I mean, it doesn't exactly need a huge group to be active.
I don't know anyone that checks in regularly. I'm pretty much the only one who's usually active on gaia each day that I know of. If there are others, I'm not sure who. I'm not even sure how to roleplay with someone who isn't my best friend anymore.

I occasionally hop back in the site hoping that there will be some massive gaia re-awakening and everything will be the same as how we left it back in 2012.
2012 was traumatic xD but same in a way

Yeah if I could have things like 2012 minus the trauma, abuse, and depression I would be down. All of my Gaia memories are the freaking bomb though. There was just something special here. It made me feel safe if only for a bit.
I mean I was kinda a bully to some people

Looking back at my teen years I feel like I was kinda the same way. This place was home, and an escape from the horrible family I was surrounded by. Physical and mental abuse, so coming here it felt almost perfect when held in comparison to what my real life was like.

(Also I don't think I joined the guild until you were on hiatus)  

jace180013

2,725 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

ComradeGambino

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2021 9:41 am
Holy wow this is a trip back to memory lane. I had to make a new account since its been so long, but I'm going to try to find some of my old posts and cringe at my writing. No one will probably remember, but my username was Xx_Frozen_Poptarts_xX, and I joined here around 2012. Think I was 14 when I first joined, and haven't logged on since. Now I'm 22 in grad school!  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2021 6:34 pm
ComradeGambino
Holy wow this is a trip back to memory lane. I had to make a new account since its been so long, but I'm going to try to find some of my old posts and cringe at my writing. No one will probably remember, but my username was Xx_Frozen_Poptarts_xX, and I joined here around 2012. Think I was 14 when I first joined, and haven't logged on since. Now I'm 22 in grad school!

I remember you!  

Wild_Sleepers

8,200 Points
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

jace180013

2,725 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2021 7:17 pm
ComradeGambino

Holy hell! Good to see you!! I hope you're well!  
Gaia online high school

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff