• Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2020 9:59 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

┏━━━━━ ? ━━━━━┓

Dionysus said nothing when B.O.B. asked if he trusted his daughter and pet the leopard who was purring like a week year old kitten "Dryads protect nature ... they aren't crafty nor mischievous like the Fae .... my daughter is half Dryad and half God ... and we have a nice relationship. better than what i had with my father anyway ... her mother on the other hand, well ... i haven't spoken to her in a long time. i just hope she doesn't hold any ill feelings towards me but if she does i'll insure it's towards me and me alone"

as Jezebel lied on the bed with Lucifer, The Doctor popped up wearing a pair of goggles from under the bed and looked at her in shock "Vincent? oh dear you've changed" she said before removing the goggles and let out a half chuckle "sorry bad joke, glad you two made it .. things have been right barmy lately" she said before grabbing the lamp on the table and unscrewing the light bulb "need to nick this" she said before running off to her TARDIS

┗━━━━━ ? ━━━━━┛

"There are worlds out there were the skies are burning, where the sea is asleep and the rivers dream. Hills made of smoke and cities made of song. Somewhere there's danger, somewhere there's injustice, and somewhere else the tea is getting cold"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1

GuenivereOrion

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2020 10:20 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image
.::Current Attire::.

hush, I'm thinking...
I feel this way

Odelia followed after the 'magic lady' as they headed deeper into the forest they came upon a magnificent tree in which dara knelt next to it and rubbed her hands across the grass near it mummering something under her breathe when all was assembled, (all that followed anyways) Odelia looked up and around the tree trying to find the 'grandmother' she was promised,"Where be she then?", after several minutes of waiting as Dara smiled sadly and stood up,"This is her", gestured dara to the tree as Odelia squinted her eyes trying to make out an invisible individual or something,"Where?", asked the confused pirate as she moved forward to look behind Dara and even the tree,"Right here sweetheart", said dara taking her hand gently she pressed her hand onto the tree trunk,"She is here", she told her, as odelia looked up at the tree,"She's the tree?", said odelia dumbfounded as Dara smiled,"Yes... she was once a dryad but she forgot who she really was and now she will remain a tree forever", she told her, sighing Odelia threw up her hands and took off,"Thats it we be leaving the woman is starvin madd!", she said aloud making her way back to the ship, Dara knelt her head in submission,"Odelia... wait..", her voice was pulling towards the odelia as she felt the birthmark glow and her voice let out a shout of agonizing pain as Dara stepped towards her kneeling daughter who had dropped to her knees gripping her neck,"I haven't finished your ceremony", she told her coolly in her ear,"I have not finished giving you your powers...:", she told her,"You can't leave me yet darling... you will suffer more", she pressed her hand firmly over odelia's as the agonizing pain began to fade and the pirate lady crumpled over onto her stomach lying flat onto the earth,"What magic... be this...", she breathed out feeling herself being lulled to sleep,"A journey into your mind..", said dara quietly, as she placed both her hands onto the childs neck and then her body began to change as Dara's human form faded away into that of a dryad and she began to take root into the earth with her feet while her root fingers began to seep into the skin of Odelia; And through this connection they were both silent to the outside world as they entered the mind as it began to form into one...

Marcus Emrys

Aussie Srives

Options:
Attach Signature

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2020 10:10 pm
User Image
User Image
.::Current Attire w/ Lucifer & Weapon::.
User Image
User Image

.::Theme::. ❖Current Mood

What is the right path?.....

Jezebel was half asleep when the Doctor herself immediately wake up, summoning her Scythe straight toward her as she looked at the Timelord with the will to kill until she noticed who it was. The Doctor didn't seem to be phased from what had happened as she took the light bulb from the lamp before running off. Before the Doctor could leave though, Jezebel spoke softly but sincere,'I'm..I'm sorry about that..I'm just not use to all of this."
Lucifer stood up straight from the edge of the bed, protecting Jezebel like a guard dog but noticing who it was, the large daemonic dog only sighed softly before laying back down,"That was uneventful.."
Jezebel only sighed softly as she looked back at the nightstand toward Vincent before getting up off of the bed. Using some of her magic, she dressed herself back into her long dress before walking out of the door, following behind the Doctor in curiosity. Meanwhile, B.O.B. listened to the how Dryads aren't mischievous like the creatures called Fae. The large droid just rubbed it's head softly with it's large metal hands as it began to speak softly,"This is giving me a headache..and I am literally unable to have those. Either way, might be time to set things right between you two..I am able to play music to set the mood but they are mostly Beethoven to Ninja Sex Party..I would suggest not asking for the second."

Is it okay to let your heart lead you?.....

User Image

Marcus Emrys

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2020 12:53 pm
Dionysus
God of Wine

Dionysus raised an eyebrow to look at the android "ninja-" he started to say but then shook his head "it wouldn't matter anyway ... gods live for eternity. Mortals or beings we fall in love with ... it's better to never see them again, it hurts less trust me ... before i became a god i was mortal, a demigod ... i was married. Then i became a god ... i saw my wife age and die, cursing me for my youth and hating me only to forget ... gods have hearts and that is our real weakness, that's why we have to devoid ourselves sometimes or we'd fall apart. I don't see how uncle Hades can handle his job"

running to her TARDIS, the Doctor took the lightbulb and smashed it before grabbing a piece with a pair of tweezers and put on some goggles and went over to a machine the size of a microwave ... in fact it was made out of a microwave. "you came back" she simply said before turning to Jezebel "more than what some people end up doing ... trust me i had an old friend who went down a very different path than i did. I can't say you're a good person, I don't even know if i am. I just ... help. Because it's kind" she said with a shrug as she started welding the part to a circuit board "so what are you going to do now?"

Aussie Srives

GuenivereOrion

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2020 11:38 pm
User Image
Dara
Currently Wearing:

User Image

Let us dive deeper into the mind of Odelia Hopkins; In the abyssal of her mind there she stood on a beach the sun was setting but high in the sky where the sun sat there was a massive arrange of stars the moon was full and the waves were soft and brushed against the sands on the beach; Turning the pirate woman found herself looking upon a vast Island The forest of Dreams but it was in full view and there was no fog to keep it from faltering in its unwavering beauty; She turned her attention to the approach of her mother exiting the woods from the far left; Dara was in her full dryads form her honey wood skin green hair and blue/green eyes were immerse with natural lighting and life as she approached Odelia,"Where are we?", Asked odelia searching about her as she turned back to the setting sun this was a strange place yet the whole thing seemed so natural peaceful,"We are in the depths of your subconscious", her mother explained approaching to stand next to her as she too gazed at the sun,"Within this world I shall grant you the powers of a demi-goddess your birthright", she told her; They both turned to face one another as above them the stars began to swirl around into a massive circle,"All of your true power has not awoken you are only just beginning", she told her,"And not all of your power will be mastered it will take time for you to learn but within this place I can visit your dreams and train you to become stronger for all the lost time you were kept away...", she then stepped forward taking her hand she lifted Odelia's chin upwards towards the heaven,"Look", she said in almost a whisper,"Watch them descend upon us", and within that moment a turret of stars that were amassing above them began to swirl down into a torando of light and then the world became white with the brightest of lights that was imaginable so bright it could blind you even burn the skin from your bones but the pure light faded to show 5 strange colored aspirations that stood near the beaches center; Odelia found herself shaking slightly taking in a deep breathe as her body began to tremble from the terrifying yet remarkable transition she was about to have,"These are your remaining powers they will enter your body and you will learn their abilities", explained Dara as the first a green blob approached Odelia she stood still as a statue as the thing entered into her gasping out of sheer panic only to let out a sigh of pleasurable relief as this was a rather good aspiration to have and caused her only painless ease,"That was your healing factor it will help you heal from wounds that a normal human would die from", dara explained; As the next aspiration approached it was thinner and more translucent with a odd dull gray colorant and it moved through her like a ghost before giving her a tranquilizing headache Odelia moaned in pain,"That was your double vision a weak version of my own illusions and your grandfather's powerful ones", she explained; Giving her time to recover from the double vision; Dara nodded for the next aspiration to step forward it was solid white and as it entered Odelia she had a sensation as if she was falling in a dream and she reached outwards to Dara who took her hand,"That is your invisibility a handy power though its pretty limited and hard to master", she told her,"Perhaps one day you will learn to tame it better", she said as Odelia remained silent, as the next aspiration steps forward, it was red with a dark center and it entered into her body,"That is your ability to bend the earth and with my gift of combined Chlorokinesis...", explained dara as the last aspiration a pale pink entered behind it, Odelia felt imense strength and growth in her whole body as if she was going through puberty a second time,"They are a powerful combination you will be able to bear many trails and face many challenges with these", she told her; Then a strange thing happened the world began to hum as if it was singing out to them and they were both being lifted into the air,"Odelia..", said dara softly as her gazed lingered on the woman who was to speechless to comprehend all that had happened to her,"Know that I have loved you from the moment you were born but... you are not immortal and I thought it was better to give you up had I known you would be saving the realms one day I would have kept you for this purpose.. but now I see that I was right to send you with your father", she hugged her Dara's words were the last subconscious thing that Odelia remembered before darkness,"You and I will always be one from now on..",
Back in the waking world Dara was slowly pulling the tendril vines out of Odelia's skin which was already healing up from her powers and the demi-godess now having everything unlocked had a strange yet soft glow about her which could be noticed by the other two,"It is done", she said turning to her father,"Thank you for bring her to me but now we must leave", she explained,"We can no longer stay here even this very second we are in danger of Daichi showing up since Artemis has abandoned this sacred shrine of Gaia there has been a darkness spreading into the forest", she shook her head,"It is destroying all that was once prosperous here", she turned to BoB smiling,"You mind carrying her?"; She gestured to Odelia, before going on,"She will be very tired the next day or so.. she was not trained for this but I will do what I can when she sleep", Dara promised,"It will be a rough time for her but I am sure she will catch up in time", she explained;

Marcus Emrys

Aussie Srives

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2020 8:34 am
User Image

User Image
.:Outfit:.
User Image

...I'll be there for You...
...The Captain Told me To..

B.O.B. watched Dionysus explain his story as the droid just blinked it's softly lit eyes. The story was definitely moving and heart wrenching to a normal person but to the large droid, B.O.B. only felt sorry for the God of Wine. At this time, B.O.B. turned to see Dara and a tired Odelia arriving as she explained how this forest was no longer safe. This was completely agreed as they heard something quite interesting. Something deadly. B.O.B. nodded softly at Dara as the droid picked up the tired captain before activating it's cannon guns that are within his right hand. A total of three panels lifted off of it's right arm as the droid pointed out toward the forest, showing a total of six barrels popping out as B.O.B. spoke up to the others,"Time for us to leave then. Enemies approaching."
Meanwhile, Jezebel walked into the TARDIS in her long gown with Lucifer walking behind her, his fur messy similar to his friend's white hair. Looking around, Lucifer never noticed how truly large this place was as he quickly sat down, his redish eyes shining bright within the area as the daemon sorceress listened to the Doctor explaining how she can't say that the two of them were good people or not but knew that no matter what, she just wanted to help. Jezebel rested her back side on the counter that the Doctor was working on what seemed to be a microwave. Jezebel honestly didn't have a answer as she explained,"I'm..I'm not too sure honestly. I never truly had a choice. Mast-..I mean..Daichi just gave me a mission, tell me to kill a person of interest or...but I never had a choice to accept it or not...either way, my path is unclea- Oh no.."
Right as she spoke the 'Oh No', Lucifer's head jolted up as a dark presence began to erupt with darkness. Lucifer looked toward Jezebel as the large wolf spoke up,"I will check..."
Opening up the door of the TARDIS, Lucifer ran on all fours out of the phone booth and out toward the deck as the forest began to emit a large amount of dark aura flowing out. The leafs were turning into different shades but gold and black was the theme of these colors. Lucifer howled loudly for the others to get out of the forest quickly as daemons began to hunt for the heroes within.

User Image

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2020 6:59 pm
Juzo Mido

User Image

A pity...

"Leaving so soon," Mido spoken out as the purple mist appeared right before Dionysus, Dara, and B.O.B.'s way and he stood up with his hands behind his back. He lifted his left hand to point at sleeping Odelia, revealing his golden fleece, "Odelia is rather... new for half human, quarter demigod, and quarter dryad, yet her species will make a new discovery in my world, along with two other human hybrids," he spoken out, just as his men carrying bayonet and sword appeared, and one of them gave him two blood bags with name of Nero and Aerith on it. It seems they didn't look intimidated by Lucifer as Mido lifted his helmet to show his lips and drank Aerith's blood bag until it's empty. He got his power boost up as he was like he dare for B.O.B., Dara, Lucifer, or Dionysus to try to attack him, "Now surrender Odelia to me, or would you rather fight my experiments and daemons," he demand them to surrender Odelia, just as his men make the stance and cloak their weapons and themselves with purple lighting.

... Those who are too weak to keep up with the speed of progress do not deserve to live!

Chaos Arachne Darcia Mosquito

Aussie Srives
Marcus Emrys
GuenivereOrion

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2020 8:40 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

┏━━━━━ ? ━━━━━┓

as the Doctor heard Jezebel, she frowned hearing the hald demon could sense trouble and needed to think of a plan fast. looking at the object she was working on, she looked uneasy and grabbed it before running out of the TARDIS to join Lucifer right when Mido asked if they wanted to fight his experiments "i got a better idea mate" she said as she held the microwave item over her head "you either can shove off or i drop this: homemade Co2-uv-gx nurtronuiser. a UV bomb. good for the trees bad for organic matter, even if you got that fancy armor armor on .... didn't do the Daleks much good, i should know ... i'm their worst enemy ... I'm the Doctor, and you are?" she said with a snarl as Dionysus looked at the blonde woman like she was insane

┗━━━━━ ? ━━━━━┛

"There are worlds out there were the skies are burning, where the sea is asleep and the rivers dream. Hills made of smoke and cities made of song. Somewhere there's danger, somewhere there's injustice, and somewhere else the tea is getting cold"

Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1

GuenivereOrion

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2020 9:10 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image
.::Current Attire::.

hush, I'm thinking...
I feel this way

They moved quickly with the help of B.o.B but not quickly enough it seemed as they approached the ship with the doctor and Lucifer outside she noticed the Daemons and found herself shivering tensing with fear and anger at their demand for Odelia,"Why do you want with her?", said Dara her eyes began to blaze in her dryad form,"She is human I think you are mistaken", at that moment the doctor rambled off some crazyiness about a bomb and Dara feared it would hurt odelia quickly thorny vines shot from the earth and began to attack the men who were carrying the Bayonet and swords,"Quick get her on the ship!", she instructed bob as her gaze beagn to penetrate into a glowing structure of blue and green as she tried to conjure up a mist with her illusions;

Marcus Emrys

Aussie Srives

Options:
Attach Signature

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2020 9:35 pm
User Image
User Image
.::Current Attire w/ Lucifer & Weapon::.
User Image
User Image

.::Theme::. ❖Current Mood

What is the right path?.....

Using her abilities to see through Lucifer's eyes, the daemon assassin saw who had arrived and she was shocked. Juzo Mido. She heard a lot about this person from back when she was still under Daichi's orders as she clenched her fists. Lucifer just stared down the revenant, knowing who this was as well as he growled at a low tone just as the Doctor arrived with a microwave saying it was some kind of bomb. Lucifer's eyes grew wide as the large daemonic wolf stood behind the Doctor but still in a attacking stance. Meanwhile, B.O.B. nodded it's head before using rocket boosters from it's feet to shoot up toward the ship. Landing on the bridge, B.O.B. immidately dropped Odelia down into the cellar before using the droid's control over this ship to lock all entrances to the ship including the cellar. This was when the large droid pointed both arms straight toward Mido before uncovering both wrist barrels from within it's body to the left of Mido. Jezebel however felt conflicted once again. As the daemons began to charge straight into the fog, Jezebel's eyes began to glow bright before closing her eyes to use some of her magic. The skys began to grow dark as more fog began to flow from the water, the fog rolling over the ship's deck as Jezebel readied herself. Walking out of the TARDIS, Jezebel summoned her scythe around the corner so that no one could see where she was yet. She began to think of a way to sneak around to fight off Mido and his experiments.

Is it okay to let your heart lead you?.....

User Image

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2020 10:16 pm
Juzo Mido

User Image

A pity...

Mido heard The Doctor threatening him for using her UV bomb, he didn't even flinch, "We are immortal, and we can revive after you use that bomb," he pointed out he and his experiments were immortal creatures. He looked at Dara asked him for wanting Odelia, "She is one of the human hybrids, I even kept two human hybrids prison for their blood," he answered her question, just as his men backed away from thorny vines. Mido grabbed his Judgement Edge and the sword expand with blood color blade before he swung around to slash the vine, "Lady Arachne did warn me few are difficult to capture, but my guinea pigs and I did boost our powers. Don't even lie Dara, Lady Arachne gave me a lot of information about your daughter's origins," he added and revealed Arachne shared the information to him. He saw B.O.B. uses the rocket booster with Odelia in it's arm, he sighed, "You are persistent one," he stated and he fired his Blood Bullet to make his blood magic follow B.O.B. by piercing it. His men start charging towards Lucifer, Dara, Doctor, and Dionysus by slashing them, they could smell blood over their mask, due to them sucking both Nero and Aerith's blood. Meanwhile, Mido can easily catch Jezebel's scent, but he head towards where B.O.B. and ship to deal with the robot first.

... Those who are too weak to keep up with the speed of progress do not deserve to live!

Aussie Srives
Marcus Emrys
GuenivereOrion

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2020 4:47 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

┏━━━━━ ? ━━━━━┓

"oh for once i wish someone would take my bluffs" she muttered before spotting Mido and threw the 'bomb' at him but instead of expoloding, a large reheated lasagna shot out and projected towards the armed vampire's helmet. with a quick smirk, the Doctor turned to her attacker and used a single pinky finger to a spot on their neck that temporarily paralyzed them before chopping them in the neck making them fall "Venusian Aikido .... still got it"

┗━━━━━ ? ━━━━━┛

Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1

GuenivereOrion

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2020 4:57 pm
User Image
Dara
Currently Wearing:

Dara found herself gasping in desperation as the man seemed to go after bob,"No!!", she called out only for his lackeys to descend upon herself, the doctor and her father; Thinking quickly Dara had to believe in bob to take care of Odelia for now... as thorny vines shot out of the ground at the first attacker she clutched the vines which were thick and strong around the persons arms, legs, and neck as she began to squeeze seeing them struggle under her grasp; One began to ram into her body from the side and she felt the piercing of the blade as she shouted out in surprise and was forced knocked back onto the bank she found herself hitting a massive boulder as the attacker helped get his ally out of the tangled vines,"Do not make me angry!!", yelled Dara her eyes glowing so bright green as she lifted up the massive boulder she just crashed into it over her head and threw it onto the top of them;

Marcus Emrys

Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2020 7:43 pm
User Image

User Image
.:Outfit:.
User Image

...I'll be there for You...
...The Captain Told me To..

Oil splashed onto the ground as the red tipped blade pierced against the metal lower torso of the droid but only slightly as the droid stood there within the fog. Smoke flowed around the two as B.O.B. squinted its glowing green eyes straight at his attacker as both of it's hands clapped against the blade's red tip. Pulling out the blade slowly, the large droid felt the force of Mido's strength pushing back but the droid's strength gave it enough room to pull out the blade completely,"..No one...hurts...MY FRIENDS!"
B.O.B. swung it's head back, thrusting its forehead straight against Mido's helmet not to injure it but to disorientate as it gave enough time. Enough time to quickly use it's right arm over the railing of the ship to fire down onto the enemies on the ground trying to hurt Dara. Splattering pieces of daemonic creatures, B.O.B. used it's other hand to hold onto the blade as long as possible before pointing the canons straight toward Mido and firing one cannon shot straight toward the armored vampire. Meanwhile, Lucifer quickly ran around the Doctor as she paralyzed one of the vampire's experiments before opening it's large jaw and chomping down over a different experiment's head, making blood splatter against the wooden dock. Jezebel knew she needed to do something to help so with this, Jezebel opened her eyes wide as her pupils disappeared but showing a light bluish grey light appeared within. The clouds began to grow dark as winds began to pick up violently.

User Image

Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2020 10:59 pm
Juzo Mido

User Image

A pity...

Mido didn't seem amused about reheated lasagna in front of his helmet, he wipe it off of his helmet. While distracted, he was hit by droid's forehead against his helmet as he staggered, he uses his blood gift to slide aside away from cannon. He started to get more aggressive, the golden fleece heals his forehead, "You will witness the true power of evolution from my research!" he spoken out of his twisted view and cast his blood gift to summon Ring of Death, B.O.B., Dara, Doctor, Lucifer, Jezebel, and Dionysus were surrounded by four orbs circling around them. It will give them few seconds before two orbs turn red, and combine to create the powerful explosion before another two orbs does the same. Mido noticed the clouds turned dark and wind turn violently. He turn where Jezebel locate, "Jezebel, you're betrayal to your master saddens me. I would have plan to take you by force because of your half human heritage, like I did to Aerith and Nero as their blood slave, but I'm afraid that I was told not to," he spoken to her, hint of sarcastic tone in his voice, and aware of Daichi needed her and Vincent alive. He does Cross Swing to send a cross-shaped swing which sends a fast-moving blood aftershock, either force her out or interfere.
Meanwhile before Mido cast Ring of Death, Lost Knight got paralyzed by Doctor and got chopped, before got chomp down it's head, leaving it unconscious. Few of Dark Knight Lost avoiding boulder from Dara, one of them got crushed as it made discorded demonic sound and dissolved to red mist. Few of Dark Knight Lost charge attack towards Dara with their lightning bluff, since they shared their master's knowledge about Dara's ability.

Aussie Srives
Marcus Emrys
GuenivereOrion

Islands of the Waterway

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items