Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Lumiere Housing District
1508: Konosawa Saeki Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rhun Tolihzeh

The Committee Staff Vampire

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2019 5:31 pm
-
OOC:Oi I planned to! I forgot along the line. Serves me for trying to reply with a headache @_@

--:::------::------------------->⛥<--------------------::------:::---
Where: Home, Lumiere With: Patrick Status: Hanging out with Patrick Wallet: $241 Profile: Konosawa Saeki Address: 1521 Lumiere

User Image

"It shows you have self restrained and self control. It is a good thing." Saeki said and smiled. For Saeki it wasn't to shocking to hear about magic and powers since he grew up with stories about gods, demons, yokai and Onis. He was just glad that his companion's powers were not used for the wrong ends. "I have nothing to hide. If you want to know something you can just ask. No problem there." the young man promised as they washed the dishes. Though he heard the other still seemed somewhat uncertain perhaps. "I am certain you won't be a waste of time. We seem to enjoy ourselves fine enough." Saeki said and chuckled as they finished the dishes and he continued to put them away in their rightful place.

"Oh with everything going on I didn't even get to replying your question, sorry about that. I would love to go for a walk with you. If you are certain it will be alright. You did say your ex lives here." he replied but when the other mentioned the part about house guests and married couples, Saeki blushed a bit. He hadn't thought about the latter. There was potential here, he knew that. But he was quite new to dating in general, he wouldn't want to rush it. Friendship alone at first would be alright, then see where that would lead for them. But Saeki felt at ease with this man at least.

"That went fast, thank you so much for your help Patrick." Saeki said and gave them a grateful smile. All dishes were done and he had never been done faster. "Now you wanted a walk right? Did you have a specific route in mind or just wander about the neighborhood?" the young man asked happily.

Genkawolf

-

[color=#990000]""[/color]
[align=center][img]https://i.imgur.com/JW4SGvU.png[/img][/align]

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2019 10:41 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick nods in agreement, "Why yes and I'm even doing it now. I do it all day every day including in my sleep because the manipulation one is passive" he responded. "If you have anything in the future that is wooden or plant that needs fixing I'm your man can do the job no problem free of charge" he gave out an open ended offer. "So you're returning the favor. I can jive with that. Although I was already doing that from the start, but I graciously accept the promise" he said to the promise and used an old English slang word. "Viel met zijn neus in de boter meaning in Dutch fallen with nose in butter or lucked out" he said letting out his mixed accent when he spoke in Dutch. Once he had done his part, he quietly watch the other male put away the dishes. "Its alright, I pretended I didn't ask it. You're talking about my ex roommate? I have more of chance of winning the lottery than to run into that guy" he said exclaimed. At first he didn't which ex he was referring until put into consideration of which one still lives in this city. "You're welcome, Saeki" he said smiling back at him. "Hm, well, start from this end of the neighborhood then loop over to the old area then back here" he decided on the spot of what the route should be. He checked his pockets to make sure he still has his wallet and journal with pencil. Started heading back to where his shoes are and return the slippers. "You know I didn't start to wear footwear until I first came to the US. Today was the first time wearing slippers and they are surprisingly comfy" he tells him.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Saeki's home Lumiere 1521.sᏆᎪᏆus: Single.mᎾᎾᎠ: calm.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $1239.10. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm: Saeki Konosawa. outfit

Rhun Tolihzeh
((OOC: It's alright.))

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2019 8:55 am
-
OOC:

Where: Lumiere With: Patrick Status: Taking a walk with Patrick Wallet: $241 Profile: Konosawa Saeki Address: 1521 Lumiere

User Image

"Even when you sleep? How does that not cost you sleep? If you always have to be weary, one would expect you don't sleep at all. How do you rest?" he asked in some confusion. To his knowledge when one slept they weren't actively doing anything. Of course Saeki didn't have experience with elementals as much, so it wasn't like he would know about it until explained. He was curious to put it mildly. Though he felt kind of glad he didn't have to worry about these things. He had nothing special to discuss about, nothing to keep extra in check. At times at this was when the young man counted his blessing that he was only human.

When Patrick spoke about returning the favor though he didn't really understand. There was nothing he said that was merely 'returning the favor' so he was confused as to what they meant. "Returning the favor? Do you mean about the questions about history? I don't really see that as returning a favor, I just don't mind you asking things." he replied and chuckled a bit. Patrick was very considerate for sure. It was a good quality to have. As for the word 'jive' that was actually known to the young man. Some of his vacation friends had used that word too. "I see. That is a positive thing then I understand." Saeki replied to the lucked out and smiled. Once done he turned to the other, ready to go for that walk. It was a relief to hear they didn't expect to run into their ex.

He didn't want the so far fun day to end up in a bad turn. "Let's go then. I'd love to see more of the neighborhood with you." he said and smiled walking to the hall. Once at the door he took off his slippers and put his shoes on again. Filled with lunch, it would be good to walk off the meal. It was how they did it at home at times as well. Especially after a big lunch. Saeki chuckled about the slippers. "We probably don't need them here what with the tropical temperatures since they usually make sure your feet don't touch the cold floor, but it's a habit." Saeki admitted to his new friend. "You could always get a pair as well. For at home." the young man offered and opened the door once they were done and ready to walk out. "Time for some adventures in the local neighborhood." Saeki said and winked for a moment. He looked forward to this.

User Image

-

-

PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2019 2:50 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

"Have to be in contact with the subject. Direct contact with skin. I sleep in a bed so it doesn't happen and if I take a nap outside I would leaning against something I know I won't effect and wearing gloves" Patrick explained to him. During the beginning part of him going to puberty he did walk around barefooted because he out grew his current pair of shoes. No hurry and no complaints directed to him when he was that. Would be dangerous to do that outside of his property in a city. "Personal questions in general. I had brought it up earlier about asking anything you want no matter what is. If what I said confuses you then you can pretend you didn't hear it" he replied. He understands he can be confusing by what he does or says. He will try to explain what he means and intentions, but if it causes further confusion he would rather pretend it didn't happen and move on. "Can't help the way I think at times" he thought grimacing a bit. Smiles a little pleased at the other's response to what he said in Dutch. Warmed his heart hearing the words he used about going to walk around the neighborhood. "Tropical temperatures don't mean much once the colder seasons return. Although not as bad as it is up north" he said reminding him of the cold seasons. "No thanks. I still prefer barefooted" he turned down the offer about the slippers. He laughs some as he walked out after the door was open. He thought the mentioning of adventures and the wink reminded him of something a would do which was amusing to him. [exit]
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Saeki's home Lumiere 1521.sᏆᎪᏆus: Single.mᎾᎾᎠ: calm.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $1239.10. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm: Saeki Konosawa. outfit

Rhun Tolihzeh

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2019 6:01 pm
x
x
x
x
sαтυяםαч, sєρтємвєя ⑧тн

םαч ⑥ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ③③⑤
( ⑪ мσитнs, ① םαч )

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2019 3:09 pm
-
OOC:

Where: Home, Lumiere With: N/A Status: Calling with Patrick Wallet: $500 Profile: Konosawa Saeki Address: 1521 Lumiere

User Image

Saeki got up early as usual. Back at home he was used to that too since they all worked at the hot springs and they always needed to be cleaned extra before the first guests arrived. He started off his day with some meditation and getting some practice in with a wooden katana in the room he had kept mostly empty for training purposes while his original was nearby leaning against the wall. Once he was done, he had taken a shower and put the katana in the living room. As always it was never far away, it was his most precious possession. After the shower Saeki finally went to the kitchen to make some breakfast. He kept it simple with some steamed rice, Miso Soup and a Grilled Fish with a small salad.

The young man was just about to start the grilled fish when he heard his cellphone in the living room. Slightly surprised, Saeki turned all the cooking pits on low, washed his hands real quick and walked to the table where he had placed his telephone. Picking it up and looking at the screen he saw his friend Patrick was calling. Saeki smiled and picked up. "Good morning Patrick. You are up early. How are you doing?" he asked and waited for a reply from them as he walked back to the kitchen to continue cooking his breakfast. He had to eat after all and he was almost done too.

Genkawolf

-

[imgright]https://i.ibb.co/tsmxH6G/Exit.gif[/imgright]

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2019 12:04 pm
-
OOC:

Where: Home, Lumiere With: On the phone with Patrick Status: Talking with Patrick Wallet: $500 Profile: Konosawa Saeki Address: 1521 Lumiere

User Image

The young man had to admit that he hadn't expected Patrick to call this quickly. But it felt nice to know they were thinking of him already. Though he was surprised when they mentioned they wondered how his voice sounded through the phone and blushed slightly and smiled. "An early bird like me then. I'm glad to hear you are alright. Don't worry though, you aren't interrupting anything that I can't continue while on the phone. I'm just making breakfast." Saeki laughed a bit and locked the phone between his ear and his shoulder for a moment as he prepared the grilled fish until he could handle it with one hand at which he held the phone in his hand again. It was definitely safer than between his ear and shoulder, especially at the stove.

Saeki blinked a bit when Patrick mentioned they called to invite him to the park and he smiled. That sounded like a great plan. "I would be delighted to hang out again and meet the legendary Hiro." he replied and chuckled. "Later this morning works fine for me. I done my training already and breakfast is almost ready, so that shouldn't be a problem. Where at the park exactly?" he asked, since there were quite a lot of nice places in the park and he didn't know if Patrick had any preferences. He himself liked the entire park.

Genkawolf

-

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2019 1:41 pm
-
OOC:

Where: Home, Lumiere With: Status: Getting ready to meet Patrick Wallet: $500 Profile: Konosawa Saeki Address: 1521 Lumiere

User Image

Saeki chuckled a bit when he heard Patrick's question. It was quite a new feeling to him for someone to ask him such, but he liked it. "Naturally, the training can get rather intense. But I'm already cleaned up and ready to go out once I finished my breakfast so I can make it there in like an hour tops. Is that a good time?" he asked the other over the phone as he finished his dishes and turned off the stove. While he listened to his friend as they discussed where to meet he plated up and brought his breakfast to the table, sitting down. "That sounds like a good plan. It will be easy to find even for me when I haven't been around as long yet." Saeki agreed and smiled. He didn't eat yet though. He ate once they hung up.

Not that he took as long as he normally would. He was quite eager and excited to meet up with Patrick again as well as to meet Hiro. He loves animals and most of the time they loved him back. The young man could only hope Hiro would like him too. It was all depending of course. Like humans, animals had their own personality. But so far he never had any issues. Once he was done with his breakfast, Saeki placed the dishes in the sink and washed his face before brushing his hair and finally stepping out of the house all ready for the day outside. Since he already anticipated that it would be a really warm day he had opted to put on thin clothes like white shorts and a more tightly fitted black tank shirt.

He was still not all to used to these more Western clothes, but he had already seen quite quickly that he would stand out like a sore thumb otherwise. Of course that didn't mean he left his katana behind. That was a definite no. It was a habit he would not sway from unless it became illegal to wear them openly. He slipped on some sneakers before he walked outside since he expected to be walking quite a lot today and after locking his door he made his way to the park to meet Patrick and Hiro.

Genkawolf

-

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2019 3:57 pm
x
x
x
x
sυиםαч, sєρтємвєя ⑨тн

םαч ⑦ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

םαч ③③⑥
( ⑪ мσитнs, ② םαч )

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2019 6:57 am
-
OOC:

Where: Home, Lumiere District With: No one directly, on the phone with Patrick Status: Talking with Patrick Wallet: $500 Profile: Konosawa Saeki Address: 1521 Lumiere

User Image

When Saeki woke up that morning he rubbed his eyes and yawned before he looked at the time. It slightly surprised him as he saw it was later than usual. The young man sighed and got up right away to avoid the drowsiness to cause him to fall asleep again. Come to think of it he did have some problem falling asleep the passed night and since he no longer lived at home there was no one to call him extra either. It was a good thing that the young man didn't have a job to be at. Still it wasn't much time lost and Saeki didn't think he had any plans today so it was alright for this once. As long as it wouldn't become a habit. The swordsman got to the kitchen and made himself the usual breakfast before he returned to the bathroom to brush his teeth. He glanced at the shower and even though it was tempting, he did have his training still for today.

So he opted to take a shower once he was done with that. Once he was set he got to his usual training routine, his katana once more resting against the wall while he started off with the wooden training katana he always used for training. After a suitable time he switched to practicing with the bo staff. Though not a weapon he used often, he liked to keep up his skill with one. In case he would need it. The young man was training well over an hour when his phone rang and he didn't even hear it at first as focused as he was. But the sound of his phone did manage to reach him eventually. Saeki placed down the staff, wiped his forehead and caught his breath on the way to his mobile before looking at the screen.

Unless it was important enough he would let it ring and just call back after he was done. When he saw it was Patrick though he smiled a bit and picked up the phone. "Good morning Patrick. How are you today?" he asked over the phone as he walked back to where he had left the staff and picked it up. Either he would have time to finish his training or not, he would still need to pick it up to store it away. Of course the swordsman would make time for his friend. While he waited for an answer he walked to the side and sat down on the floor for now, cross-legged with the bo-staff resting on his knees on either side. It was the usual position to sit when you had a staff with you.

Genkawolf

-

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2019 11:02 am
-
OOC:

Where: Home, Lumiere District With: Alone, on the phone with Patrick Status: On the way to the beach Wallet: $500 Profile: Konosawa Saeki Address: 1521 Lumiere

User Image

The young man smiled as he heard the other's voice over the phone. It was nice to hear from them again even if it only had been nary a day. While they talked on the phone, Saeki sat perfectly still. The staff didn't even move. It seemed like he would have plans for today. "That sounds great, I love the beach. And of course it is fine if you bring Hiro. Though a beach would not be the first place I think of to bring a cat. Does he like the water?" he replied and chuckled. The beach was one of the best things to him and he had seen the water here, it was clear and there was a wide view even underwater. So that wouldn't be a hinder for the swordsman. And this time he knew what he could bring. For Hiro and them two all.

He wouldn't have any Japanese snacks at hand but that was alright, he could stop by the shop before lunch. Saeki chuckled a bit when Patrick asked if two days in a row was perhaps to much. "Of course not, I enjoy hanging out together. With or without Hiro. How about we meet on the beach at 12pm and we'll see what calls to us from there?" he asked as he caressed the staff on his knees. It was well maintained to avoid injuries while practicing. Of course Saeki still had to shower, get dressed and visit the stores he had in mind for a sort of package for the day out, but 12pm was easy to do. Once they would be both in agreement, the young man didn't lose a second. He picked up the staff and kicked himself up, putting away his practice weapons for now.

He then hopped into the shower and once clean and dried he put on a black swimming trunk just in case with a white thin clothed tight shirt. They might not go for a swim, but if they would, then he was prepared. After that he quickly made his way to the shops buying what he needed for both this outing and groceries for his own home. The young man put away the groceries before packing a general backpack with packages with juices for the freshness, some different type of cookies and bags of chips ranging from Natural, Paprika and Cheetos since he still wasn't completely sure what Patrick liked besides those they shared with him before. Since this was quite an impromptu invite, he didn't have time to cook Hiro some food himself, so instead he had bought cat biscuits at the pet store and hoped they were the right ones, after which he made his way to the beach to meet Patrick on time.

[EXIT]

Genkawolf

-

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2020 9:32 pm
x
x
x
x
{ ② ωєєк тιмє sкιρ }

мσиםαч, sєρтємвєя ②④тн

םαч ① σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

םαч ③⑤①
( ⑪ мσитнs, ⑰ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2020 11:19 am
-
OOC:

Where: Home, Lumiere District With: Alone with Patrick on the phone Status: Talking with Patrick Wallet: $500 Profile: Konosawa Saeki Address: 1521 Lumiere

User Image

When Saeki woke up he had immediately jumped into the shower. Today he had nothing big planned so it would be fine. Due to his own training and meditations he hadn't met up with Patrick as much as he would want to. But the young man was also not one to let his discipline waver like that, so it was to be expected. Besides, surely Patrick had his own life as well. He had just finished his meditation of the day when his phone went off in the living room. Saeki walked to the room, closing the door to his own little dojo on the way out, and picked up the mobile phone from the table. Looking at the screen Saeki started to smile and tapped the answer button. "Good morning Patrick, how are you and Hiro doing?" he asked joyfully.

No matter what, the other always seemed to beat him to it when it came to calling the other. Albeit not because Saeki never considered it, but somehow they always were first. Sometimes made the young swordsman wonder if they were psychic on top of Elemental. Saeki would wait for the answer to his question patiently. He cared a lot about both of them. Perhaps they could hang out again today, it had been a few days since the last time. They had hung out a few times still but of course they led separate lives as well.

Genkawolf

-

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2020 12:45 pm
-
OOC:

Where: Home, Lumiere District With: Alone but Patrick on the phone Status: On the phone with Patrick Wallet: $500 Profile: Konosawa Saeki Address: 1521 Lumiere

User Image

While he listened to Patrick, Saeki turned on the tv softly in the Second living room as they mentioned the weather and he used the guide to jump back to the earlier news. It sounded like great weather to go for a swim actually. But the young man could see the appear for the other two to stay indoors. Perhaps they weren't used to it. Where Saeki was born it had hot days too, so he was quite used to it. "Staying at home base today huh?" he replied and chuckled a bit. Though he was slightly surprised when he heard the invite. It was the first time Patrick asked him over. Quite early too, it was morning still. "Well, while I appreciate you want to cook me something I like, this will be your cooking today then. Surprise me, it would be interesting to taste dishes that aren't part of where I come from." he replied and smiled.

A smile that translated into his voice, happy to think about trying new recipes. "I'll be more than happy to come over earlier than the evening and show you how to make rice balls. Yes, I remember the address and I know how to get there. I don't have anything else planned for today so I'm all yours for the day so to say. How late shall I be there?'" he asked. If Patrick preferred him to be over early so they could hang out a whole day, Saeki would be there quick enough. If Patrick was alright with it, he could come over right now in fact. Soleil's districts were also not to far apart from one another.

Genkawolf

-

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2020 11:54 am
-
OOC:

Where: Home, Lumiere District With: Alone but with Patrick on phone. Status: Talking with Patrick Wallet: $500 Profile: Konosawa Saeki Address: 1521 Lumiere

User Image

Saeki smiled when the other chuckled. They did get along very well. To think it all started with a blind date. It was interesting how some things turn out. A light blush formed when the other commented it would be even better if the young man was there too still smiling gently. When it came to the menu for the evening, Saeki was confident to let his friend pick what they wanted to cook. He wasn't a particularly fussy eater. The only reason he stuck to Japanese recipes was because Saeki was used to them. Of course he preferred healthy food over the more unhealthy ones, but that was more a preference. And since he gave no guideline, the young swordsman would eat what he was given. He was raised quite traditional after all.

"Three sounds perfect. I'll be there." he agreed but soon after he could hear the piano on the background and it intrigued him. Not so much the music, it sounded awful, but the fact that Patrick even had a piano. "Alright." was all he could answer before the other hung up and Saeki chuckled a bit. Since Patrick didn't strike him as a piano teacher, though he knew not to go by appearances of course but Patrick had said he was into gardening, there was one other 'culprit' the young man could think of and it made him laugh softly. He was white, small and fluffy, Hiro. If it had been the feline. The young man pondered about the upcoming dinner and he figured he should probably get dressed in something other than casual home. Not that anything was wrong with what he was wearing but it was a home suit and not made to go outside with.

Since he hadn't had anything really planned for the day it seemed enough, but now he looked through his closet for a different outfit. Not that he wasn't at ease, Saeki just was taught to be presentable when going outside. When he finished he was clothed in a jeans Bermuda short a white thin tank shirt with a short sleeved open blouse. Though it was pretty warm, the young man knew to keep in mind possible air conditioners for example. After that he just did some stuff around the house like cleaning up a bit as he kept an eye on the clock. He would leave soon to arrive at Patrick's on time.

Genkawolf

-

☼ Lumiere Housing District

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items