Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply Profile Storage & Workboxes
The Breadbox, Toaster's Palace of Wonders! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Evil Toaster Yokai

Distinct Hunter

2,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2019 2:04 am
▬▬▬▬▬▬┤| T A B L E • O F • C O N T E N T S |├▬
The order in which the information of this thread is presented, with relevant links directly to the subject matter.

▰ PERSONAL DATA

▰ PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS

▰ SOCIAL AND PERSONALITY

▰ CLASSES AND STATS

▰ PROFESSIONS AND MISSIONS

▰ INVENTORY

▰ TECHNIQUES

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2019 9:55 pm
▬▬▬▬▬▬┤| C H A R A C T E R • B A S I C S |├▬
The basic, not-so-crucial information about the character.

User Image

User Image

Village: Konoha
Full Name: Hitoshi Kageoni
Nickname: Toshi

Birthdate: 12/30

Body Rank: C

Hair Color: Purple
Eye Color: Pale blue
Height: 6'0"
Weight: 135 lbs

Bloodline: Kenzen

Non-Combat Outfit: Hitoshi's outfit, in AND out of combat, is of a white and blue jinbaori, with the top portion opened to reveal a graphic cut-off shirt with a white and blue design, inverted to the colors of his jinbaori (white is the main color of the jinbaori, while blue is the main color of his shirt underneath). A long purple cord is wrapped around his waist and used to hold his trousers up, tied into a bow in front. He wears his hair up into a high ponytail, using a pair of red hair-pins to keep it up. The only thing that changes about his appearance in and out of combat is his katana. In combat, he is holding it in one hand; out of combat he either has it stored away elsewhere, or he has it tucked into the purple cord around his waist.

Theme: Diamond Eyes - Shinedown

Evil Toaster Yokai

Distinct Hunter

2,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Evil Toaster Yokai

Distinct Hunter

2,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2019 9:21 pm
▬▬▬▬▬▬┤| P R O F I L E • O V E R V I E W |├▬
A collected profile of the character as it pertains to the current time, and the post layout associated.

[align=center][img]https://i.imgur.com/gpjJujA.jpg?1[/img][/align]

[imgright]https://i.imgur.com/1PRi5nG.png[/imgright]
[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][align=left][align=right][align=justify][size=18]▰[color=darkred]▰[/color]▰ PERSONAL DATA[/size]

[size=10][b]Full Name:[/b] Hitoshi Kageoni
[b]Nickname:[/b] Toshi

[b]Age:[/b] 17
[b]Birthdate:[/b] 12/30
[b]Gender:[/b] Male[/size]

[size=18]▰[color=darkred]▰[/color]▰ PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS[/size]

[size=10][b]Body Rank:[/b] C

[b]Hair Color:[/b] Purple
[b]Eye Color:[/b] Pale blue
[b]Height:[/b] 6'0"
[b]Weight:[/b] 135 lbs

[b]Bloodline:[/b] Kenzen

[b]Non-Combat Outfit:[/b] Hitoshi's outfit, in AND out of combat, is of a white and blue jinbaori, with the top portion opened to reveal a graphic cut-off shirt with a white and blue design, inverted to the colors of his jinbaori (white is the main color of the jinbaori, while blue is the main color of his shirt underneath). A long purple cord is wrapped around his waist and used to hold his trousers up, tied into a bow in front. He wears his hair up into a high ponytail, using a pair of red hair-pins to keep it up. The only thing that changes about his appearance in and out of combat is his katana. In combat, he is holding it in one hand; out of combat he either has it stored away elsewhere, or he has it tucked into the purple cord around his waist.

[b]Theme:[/b] [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9e9Ked7ZMpA]Diamond Eyes - Shinedown[/url][/size]

[size=18]▰[color=darkred]▰[/color]▰ SOCIAL AND PERSONALITY[/size]

[size=10][b]Nindo:[/b] "If I can't protect you, I'll protect your memory."
[b]Personality:[/b] Hitoshi is a quiet and cunning individual. One look into his blind eyes and you can tell that the gears in his mind are ever-turning. Every new piece of information feeds into a greater machine that constantly churns out statistics and averages in order for him to logically plan out the next courses of action he should take. He doesn't like conflict. Hitoshi believes that everything can be resolved peacefully so long as we don't let primal instincts and emotions get in the way. Should he be forced into an aggressive confrontation, he doesn't use offensive actions right away. Rather, he analyzes the opponent and focuses on whittling away at their resources and sanity using defensive actions and dodging until he has assured victory or, at the very least, a draw. He's deeply in tune with his own emotional equilibrium, and is a hard guy to irritate or annoy. His normal demeanor is stoic and unmoved, though he does still smile and show a softer side to people he recognizes. A little known fact about Hitoshi, and one he doesn't advertise to many people, only to those that he knows well, is that he has a disease known as CIPA. It stands for Congenital Insensitivity to Pain with Anhidrosis. Which simply means he can't feel pain or sweat. Some may find this to be a good thing, but Hitoshi feels indifferent to it. He can see the good and the bad that comes with the disease, and doesn't think it offers many advantages to everyday life.

[b]Village:[/b] Konohagakure
[b]Title: [/b] Genin

[b]Background:[/b] [/size]

[size=18]▰[color=darkred]▰[/color]▰ CLASSES AND STATS[/size]

[size=10][b]First Class:[/b] Bukijutsu
[color=white]▱▰▱ [/color][u]Mystic Hero[/u] → [i]The user has become adept at blending their ninjutsu and bukijutsu. The user is able to cast ninjutsu from their weapon without the use of hand signs by making any flourish or deliberate movement to cast the technique in the direciton the weapon is commanded. This requires the same amount of time as the forming of hand signs to cast ninjutsu. They are also able to Korabo 1 ninjutsu and 1 bukijutsu together with varying cool downs for a single activation.
E-D - 0
C-B - 1
A-S - 2
S+ - 3[/i]
[b]Second Class:[/b] Scholar
[color=white]▱▰▱ [/color][u]Open Minded[/u] → [i]Your focus relies more on sensory than on sealing. You are allowed to have a mirrored amount of your total ninjutsu slots exclusively for sensory. In addition, you are able to discover things such as demon chakra, or the type of technique that is about to be active (Ninjutsu, Genjutsu, etc.), even specifics such as Bloodline type and rank from any active sealing technique. This discipline allows the user to be able to sense their enemy’s ninjutsu attacks and their composition, which grants a -1 rank deduction to dodging with the dodge mechanic X-ranked skill so long as it was used within the range of the user’s sensory abilities. In addition, the user's sensory abilities are extended five feet per rank of the technique.[/i]
[color=white]▱▰▱ [/color][u]Cross Class or Specialization:[/u] → [i]Bukijutsu - Scholar :: The user is able to combine 1 bukijutsu and 1 sealing technique together for one activation every three posts for the resource cost of both. In addition, the user is able to learn the user's elements, special charka types ( demon, sage, curse ), body rank and resource totals by physical contact with the weapon.[/i]

[b]Chakra Pool:[/b] 555
[b]Stamina Pool:[/b] 555
[b]Chakra Element:[/b] Fuuton, Doton
[b]Chakra Color:[/b] A gradiant, fading from pink to gray.
[b]Chakra Materialization:[/b] A blooming lotus flower. The more chakra Hitoshi has, the more open the flower becomes. Once he reaches a chakra pool of 1500 or higher, the flower is fully open, and the lower his pool gets it begins to close back up. At D rank, it is just a pod.

[b]Passive Stats Increases:[/b]
• Strength ► 0
[color=white]→[/color]→ N/A
• Speed ► 0
• Reflex ► 0
• Fortitude ► 0

[b]Strengths:[/b]
• Extremely high intelligence (His IQ, when last tested, was over 200)
• Positivism
• Realistic Worldview. The glass being half empty or half full depends on what happened to the other half.
• Convex thinking. Similar to thinking outside of the box, but it also involves thinking about how you can bend the restraints of the box rather than going completely around it.
• CIPA (can't feel pain, doesn't sweat).

[b]Weaknesses:[/b]
• Too Blunt. He tells things how it is. If he thinks you're annoying, he will tell you. The one exception is that he never tells anyone they are stupid.
• Realistic Worldview. This is also a weakness, seeing as how blunt he can be causes others to dislike his take on the situation.
• CIPA. A downside because he can't tell when he's dehydrated or when he has sustained too much damage.

[b]Fears:[/b]
• Feeling pain. He has lived his whole life without experiencing it, and he fears what it may be like.
• Complete, chaotic evil.
• Anything that defies logic. This one isn't as severe as the other two, but it is enough to send him into a state of mild shock.

[b]Modifiers:[/b]
• Learns 2 extra Bukijutsu technique per post
• Learns 2 extra Ninjutsu technique per post
• Learns 2 extra Sensory technique per post
• Learns 2 extra Fuuton technique per post
• Members of this clan can identify people via their “aura,” the natural vibration they give off while they are within Sound Sight range.
• Due to their blindness, the Kenzen clan is immune to sight based genjutsu.
-They can't see. As a trade off, sound based genjutsu are a rank more effective on them when they are the primary sense.
• Members of this clan can speak to others using soft vibrations in their inner ear. These can never be harmful, but they are inaudible (besides the intended target) unless another Kenzen clan member is also present.
• At D rank, when the bloodline manifests, your hearing is precise, and paints an echolocation-like image of your surroundings that is even more vivid for those who can see in some ways. Similar to the byakugan, everything within a sphere above and below ground that makes a sound, or even makes contact with anything you too are touching is painted instantly in your view. The range for your Soundsight scales with rank, but even outside of that dome of total sensory awareness you can still hear macro sounds, feel footsteps and the like. It just isn't precise.

At D rank: 50 meters
At C rank: 100
B Rank: 200
A Rank: 300
S rank: Entire threads are subject to your Sound Sight. NOTE: No matter how quiet you claim to be, something on or in you is making a sound. You could reasonably whisper outside of the given ranges and not be detected, but running or yelling would for sure give you away.
-Sensory Disciplines will affect these as well: Resolution will augment it so they also feel vibrations in the ground and air around them within range for far more accurate information within the range, and zoom will make the soudnsight work farther, but you wont be able to identify anything outside your normal range with the same clarity.

[b]Personal Attributes:[/b]
• Audio Blur :: Anything within your sensory range can be, at will, muted of sound entirely. So long as you focus on a single target their naturally occuring sound will completely be erased. This has both an offensive and defensive effect, and as such it takes a single supplemental activation to maintain per post.
• Heavy Swing :: Hitoshi's sword swings are known to be strong enough for him to be considered as using a large, two handed blade when wielding a Katana. Able to use a Katana or other medium length weapons when using larger bladed styles of Bukijutsu.
• Disciple of the North Wind :: Passively adds wind element to bloodline techniques for no additional cost. This is not an optional addition, and as such every bloodline technique is subject to Fuuton's resistances and weaknesses.[/size]

[size=18]▰[color=darkred]▰[/color]▰ PROFESSIONS AND MISSIONS[/size]

[size=10][b]Ryo:[/b] 両30,000
[b]AC:[/b] 10,000

[b]Missions Complete:[/b]
D Rank | 0
C Rank | 0
B Rank | 0
A Rank | 0
S Rank | 0

[b]Crafting Trees[/b]
• {First Tree Here} || → {Current Title}
• {Second Tree Here} || → {Current Title}
• {Third Tree Here} || → {Current Title}
• {Fourth Tree Here} || → {Current Title}

[b]Crafting Profession Missions Complete:[/b]
D Rank | 0
C Rank | 0
B Rank | 0
A Rank | 0
S Rank | 0

[b]Profession Titles[/b]
• {Profession} || → {Current Title}

[b]Profession Missions Complete:[/b]
D Rank | 0
C Rank | 0
B Rank | 0
A Rank | 0
S Rank | 0

[i]Mission, Training, Events, and Profession Claims[/i]
[spoiler]

{This spoiler is where you'll link to your character's relevant claim posts for missions, training, holidays/events, and professions.}
Missions Claim: [ [url=POST URL HERE]x[/url] ]
Training Claim: [ [url=POST URL HERE]x[/url] ]
Professions Claim: [ [url=POST URL HERE]x[/url] ]
Events Claim: [ [url=POST URL HERE]x[/url] ]
[/spoiler][/size]

[size=18]▰[color=darkred]▰[/color]▰ INVENTORY[/size]
[size=10]
• Basic Katana

[i]Weapon Specs[/i]
[spoiler]
[/spoiler][/size]

[size=18]▰[color=darkred]▰[/color]▰ TECHNIQUES[/size]

[size=10][b]Limitations:[/b]
• Ninjutsu | 00 / 30
• Genjutsu | 00 / 16
• Eiseijutsu | 00 / 00
• Taijutsu Styles | 00 / 02
• Bukijutsu Styles | 00 / 03

[b]Maruton:[/b]
• Kai | Rank X | Default
• Henge no Jutsu | Rank E | Default
• Bunshin no Jutsu | Rank E | Default
• Substitution Technique | Rank E | Default
• Art of Walking on Water | D Rank | Default
• Art of Walking on Walls | D Rank | Default

[b]Mokuton[/b]

[b]Doton[/b]

[b]Jiongu[/b]
• {Remove if none}

[b]Genjutsu[/b]

[i]Illusory[/i]
• {Remove if none}

[i]Enchantment[/i]
• {Remove if none}

[i]Instance[/i]
• {Remove if none}

[i]Chain[/i]
• {Remove if none}

[b]Taijutsu[/b] {Remove if none}
[i]{Style name here}[/i]
• {Stage progression / techniques learned}

[b]Bukijutsu[/b] {Remove if none}
[i]{Style name here}[/i]
[/size]

[size=18]▰[color=darkred]▰[/color]▰ FORMLESS STYLES[/size][b] → 00 / 02[/b] {REMOVE. Current formless slots.}
[size=10] {Find in Formless Style and Class information}
[i]Formless Styles[/i]
• {Formless style name}
[i]Formless Techniques[/i]
• {Formless technique name}[/size]

[spoiler][size=18]▰[color=darkred]▰[/color]▰ ACADEMY STUDENT[/size]
[size=10]
[b]Learned E Rank Formless[/b]
• {Formless type learning}
[/size]
[/spoiler]

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2019 10:15 pm
▬▬▬▬▬▬┤| A • C O M P L E T E • H I S T O R Y |├▬
An up-to-date history and personality of the character, constantly evolving through interactions and events, in order to preserve space in the overall skeleton.

Nindo: "If I can't protect you, I'll protect your memory."
Personality: Hitoshi is a quiet and cunning individual. One look into his blind eyes and you can tell that the gears in his mind are ever-turning. Every new piece of information feeds into a greater machine that constantly churns out statistics and averages in order for him to logically plan out the next courses of action he should take. He doesn't like conflict. Hitoshi believes that everything can be resolved peacefully so long as we don't let primal instincts and emotions get in the way. Should he be forced into an aggressive confrontation, he doesn't use offensive actions right away. Rather, he analyzes the opponent and focuses on whittling away at their resources and sanity using defensive actions and dodging until he has assured victory or, at the very least, a draw. He's deeply in tune with his own emotional equilibrium, and is a hard guy to irritate or annoy. His normal demeanor is stoic and unmoved, though he does still smile and show a softer side to people he recognizes. A little known fact about Hitoshi, and one he doesn't advertise to many people, only to those that he knows well, is that he has a disease known as CIPA. It stands for Congenital Insensitivity to Pain with Anhidrosis. Which simply means he can't feel pain or sweat. Some may find this to be a good thing, but Hitoshi feels indifferent to it. He can see the good and the bad that comes with the disease, and doesn't think it offers many advantages to everyday life.

Background:

Evil Toaster Yokai

Distinct Hunter

2,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Evil Toaster Yokai

Distinct Hunter

2,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2019 10:16 pm
▬▬▬▬▬▬┤| S T A T S • A N D • M O D I F I E R S |├▬
Combat data. DR stats, PA's, and any modifiers listed in the character profile.

First Class: Bukijutsu
▱▰▱ Mystic HeroThe user has become adept at blending their ninjutsu and bukijutsu. The user is able to cast ninjutsu from their weapon without the use of hand signs by making any flourish or deliberate movement to cast the technique in the direciton the weapon is commanded. This requires the same amount of time as the forming of hand signs to cast ninjutsu. They are also able to Korabo 1 ninjutsu and 1 bukijutsu together with varying cool downs for a single activation.
E-D - 0
C-B - 1
A-S - 2
S+ - 3

Second Class: Scholar
▱▰▱ Open MindedYour focus relies more on sensory than on sealing. You are allowed to have a mirrored amount of your total ninjutsu slots exclusively for sensory. In addition, you are able to discover things such as demon chakra, or the type of technique that is about to be active (Ninjutsu, Genjutsu, etc.), even specifics such as Bloodline type and rank from any active sealing technique. This discipline allows the user to be able to sense their enemy’s ninjutsu attacks and their composition, which grants a -1 rank deduction to dodging with the dodge mechanic X-ranked skill so long as it was used within the range of the user’s sensory abilities. In addition, the user's sensory abilities are extended five feet per rank of the technique.
▱▰▱ Cross Class or Specialization:Bukijutsu - Scholar :: The user is able to combine 1 bukijutsu and 1 sealing technique together for one activation every three posts for the resource cost of both. In addition, the user is able to learn the user's elements, special charka types ( demon, sage, curse ), body rank and resource totals by physical contact with the weapon.

Chakra Pool: 555
Stamina Pool: 555
Chakra Element: Fuuton, Doton
Chakra Color: A gradiant, fading from pink to gray.
Chakra Materialization: A blooming lotus flower. The more chakra Hitoshi has, the more open the flower becomes. Once he reaches a chakra pool of 1500 or higher, the flower is fully open, and the lower his pool gets it begins to close back up. At D rank, it is just a pod.

Passive Stats Increases:
• Strength ► 0
→ N/A
• Speed ► 0
→ N/A
• Reflex ► 0
→ N/A
• Fortitude ► 0
→ N/A

Strengths:
• Extremely high intelligence (His IQ, when last tested, was over 200)
• Positivism
• Realistic Worldview. The glass being half empty or half full depends on what happened to the other half.
• Convex thinking. Similar to thinking outside of the box, but it also involves thinking about how you can bend the restraints of the box rather than going completely around it.
• CIPA (can't feel pain, doesn't sweat).

Weaknesses:
• Too Blunt. He tells things how it is. If he thinks you're annoying, he will tell you. The one exception is that he never tells anyone they are stupid.
• Realistic Worldview. This is also a weakness, seeing as how blunt he can be causes others to dislike his take on the situation.
• CIPA. A downside because he can't tell when he's dehydrated or when he has sustained too much damage.

Fears:
• Feeling pain. He has lived his whole life without experiencing it, and he fears what it may be like.
• Complete, chaotic evil.
• Anything that defies logic. This one isn't as severe as the other two, but it is enough to send him into a state of mild shock.

Modifiers:
• Learns 2 extra Bukijutsu technique per post
• Learns 2 extra Ninjutsu technique per post
• Learns 2 extra Sensory technique per post
• Learns 2 extra Fuuton technique per post
• Members of this clan can identify people via their “aura,” the natural vibration they give off while they are within Sound Sight range.
• Due to their blindness, the Kenzen clan is immune to sight based genjutsu.
-They can't see. As a trade off, sound based genjutsu are a rank more effective on them when they are the primary sense.
• Members of this clan can speak to others using soft vibrations in their inner ear. These can never be harmful, but they are inaudible (besides the intended target) unless another Kenzen clan member is also present.
• At D rank, when the bloodline manifests, your hearing is precise, and paints an echolocation-like image of your surroundings that is even more vivid for those who can see in some ways. Similar to the byakugan, everything within a sphere above and below ground that makes a sound, or even makes contact with anything you too are touching is painted instantly in your view. The range for your Soundsight scales with rank, but even outside of that dome of total sensory awareness you can still hear macro sounds, feel footsteps and the like. It just isn't precise.

At D rank: 50 meters
At C rank: 100
B Rank: 200
A Rank: 300
S rank: Entire threads are subject to your Sound Sight. NOTE: No matter how quiet you claim to be, something on or in you is making a sound. You could reasonably whisper outside of the given ranges and not be detected, but running or yelling would for sure give you away.
-Sensory Disciplines will affect these as well: Resolution will augment it so they also feel vibrations in the ground and air around them within range for far more accurate information within the range, and zoom will make the soudnsight work farther, but you wont be able to identify anything outside your normal range with the same clarity.

Personal Attributes:
• Audio Blur :: Anything within your sensory range can be, at will, muted of sound entirely. So long as you focus on a single target their naturally occuring sound will completely be erased. This has both an offensive and defensive effect, and as such it takes a single supplemental activation to maintain per post.
• Heavy Swing :: Hitoshi's sword swings are known to be strong enough for him to be considered as using a large, two handed blade when wielding a Katana. Able to use a Katana or other medium length weapons when using larger bladed styles of Bukijutsu.
• Disciple of the North Wind :: Passively adds wind element to bloodline techniques for no additional cost. This is not an optional addition, and as such every bloodline technique is subject to Fuuton's resistances and weaknesses.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2019 10:17 pm
▬▬▬▬▬▬┤| C R A F T I N G • A N D • P R O F E S S I O N S |├▬
The Crafting and Profession trees of this character. This will also include completed missions.

Ryo: 両30,000
AC: 10,000

Missions Complete:
D Rank | 0
C Rank | 0
B Rank | 0
A Rank | 0
S Rank | 0

Crafting Trees
• {First Tree Here} || → {Current Title}
• {Second Tree Here} || → {Current Title}
• {Third Tree Here} || → {Current Title}
• {Fourth Tree Here} || → {Current Title}

Crafting Profession Missions Complete:
D Rank | 0
C Rank | 0
B Rank | 0
A Rank | 0
S Rank | 0

Profession Titles

Profession Missions Complete:
D Rank | 0
C Rank | 0
B Rank | 0
A Rank | 0
S Rank | 0

Mission, Training, Events, and Profession Claims

{This spoiler is where you'll link to your character's relevant claim posts for missions, training, holidays/events, and professions.}
Missions Claim: [ x ]
Training Claim: [ x ]
Professions Claim: [ x ]
Events Claim: [ x ]

Evil Toaster Yokai

Distinct Hunter

2,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Evil Toaster Yokai

Distinct Hunter

2,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2019 10:18 pm
▬▬▬▬▬▬┤| T E C H N I Q U E • I N D E X |├▬
A collective of all techniques the character has access to.

Limitations:
• Ninjutsu | 00 / 30
• Genjutsu | 00 / 16
• Eiseijutsu | 00 / 00
• Taijutsu Styles | 00 / 02
• Bukijutsu Styles | 00 / 03

Maruton:
• Kai | Rank X | Default
• Henge no Jutsu | Rank E | Default
• Bunshin no Jutsu | Rank E | Default
• Substitution Technique | Rank E | Default
• Art of Walking on Water | D Rank | Default
• Art of Walking on Walls | D Rank | Default

Mokuton

Doton

Jiongu
• {Remove if none}

Genjutsu

Illusory
• {Remove if none}

Enchantment
• {Remove if none}

Instance
• {Remove if none}

Chain
• {Remove if none}

Taijutsu {Remove if none}
{Style name here}

Bukijutsu {Remove if none}
{Style name here}

▰ FORMLESS STYLES → 00 / 02 {REMOVE. Current formless slots.}
{Find in Formless Style and Class information}
Formless Styles
• {Formless style name}
Formless Techniques
• {Formless technique name}

▰ ACADEMY STUDENT

Learned E Rank Formless
• {Formless type learning}

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2019 10:20 pm
▬▬▬▬▬▬┤| I N V E N T O R Y • I N D E X |├▬
The character's items, contained into a collective post.  

Evil Toaster Yokai

Distinct Hunter

2,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Evil Toaster Yokai

Distinct Hunter

2,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2019 10:20 pm
▬▬▬▬▬▬┤| C U S T O M S • I N D E X |├▬
A list of all approved custom techniques and items accessible to the character.
[0/8] Used

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2019 10:23 pm
▬▬▬▬▬▬┤| E V E N T • C L A I M S |├▬
Every obtained reward(s) through events and missions.  

Evil Toaster Yokai

Distinct Hunter

2,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Evil Toaster Yokai

Distinct Hunter

2,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2019 10:25 pm
▬▬▬▬▬▬┤| W O R K B O X |├▬
Creative Space.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2019 10:28 pm
▬▬▬▬▬▬┤| F U T U R E • P L O T S |├▬
A storage box for any future developmental points to be fleshed out and implemented.  

Evil Toaster Yokai

Distinct Hunter

2,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Profile Storage & Workboxes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers