Welcome to Gaia! ::

Drama world(king and queen)

Back to Guilds

This guild is for RPing, talking..anything! 

Reply Drama!(Rping)
[$] Dawning Shadows Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShadowEternal
Vice Captain

Familiar Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2019 8:09 pm
"Perhaps, though, if I have magic...I wonder what kind it is... Does each person have their own specialty, or is magic more of a 'practice until you make it work' sort of thing? Oh, I should also see what role aptitude plays..." He was so excited, like a child in a man's body. "I can't wait until next week!"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2019 1:44 pm
"You'll probably have something that you're better at than other things. Like I was never very good at potions but am really good at transfiguration." Remus smiled seeing how excited he was. It was kind of nice seeing it. "I'm sure you'll have fun."  

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

ShadowEternal
Vice Captain

Familiar Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2019 8:15 am
Erik felt a bit more at ease after talking to Remus. Sure, there would be people who didn't like him for whatever reason, but at least this world wasn't all that different from his. "Heyx do you guys have a computer or letters ir something. I want to at least let my parents know I arrived okay. Probably shouldn't share details, but I don't have a phone anymore to text them on..."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2019 2:23 pm
"We don't have computers here. The school is kind of stuck in the dark ages. But there are birds you can use to deliver a letter. Or you can barrow my phone." He pulled out his phone. "After all it may scare your family if a raven suddenly showed up with a letter for them."  

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

ShadowEternal
Vice Captain

Familiar Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2019 2:48 pm
Erik was a bit surprised at the 'no computer' bit, but understood. "Oh, you don't mind? Wait...can it even call my parenta? We're...somewhere else, aren't we?" He asked, not knowing what the rules were.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2019 3:08 pm
"Yeah it'll work. And if you get a new phone I'll put the nessacary spells on it to get it to work here. You really think the kids that go to school here would live without their phones for a whole school year?"  

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

ShadowEternal
Vice Captain

Familiar Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2019 9:31 pm
Erik got a thinking look on his face. "Hm, so the kids in this world are the same. But wait, magic and technology exist here together then...wow." He got a huge grin on his face. "This place is sounding even greater the more I hear about it! Thanks for telling me so much, Remus. Sorry that you didn't know about any of this...well, about me. But I hope we're able to get along well enough."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2019 9:41 pm
"It's fine. I just wasn't expecting to be getting a roommate. Especially when the school year hasn't started yet." Remus smiled to him. "I hope we can too. It seems like we will get along just fine."  

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

ShadowEternal
Vice Captain

Familiar Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2019 11:03 pm
Erik really wanted to explore the school, but felt he shouldn't since the campus was really big and there was no one to guide him around. He didn't want to further trouble Remus, either. So far, the guy seemed pretty chill and it eased his worries just a bit. For now, he took a short nap, the excitement he felt upon his arrival had given him a strange bout of lethargy.

When he woke up again, it was later in the day and he was now hungry. He didn't remember seeing a dorm kitchen of any sorts though. Sure, he could just eat the remaining snacks in his bed, but that would leave him without food in the morning. He sat up and looked at his roommates side, wondering if Remus was still there.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2019 11:31 am
When Erik fell asleep Remus left going to the library to get some work done. He was starting to get hungry though so he went back to the dorm. He wondered if Erik was still going to be asleep or if he had already gone to get some food. "Did you have a nice nap?"  

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

ShadowEternal
Vice Captain

Familiar Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2019 1:34 pm
Erik was sitting on the edge of his bed, wondering what to do when Remys returned. "Oh! Well...it was much neede...and a little scary." He admitted. "I was worried that I would wake up and all of this would have been a dream. ...I will probably keep feeling that way for a while, though. Ah, right!" He stood up and walked up to Remus. "Would you mind showing me around? Preferably to the kitchens or something first? I'm quite famished now and I have no map."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2019 6:31 am
"Yeah I was just going to go get some food too." Remus tossed his bag on his bed. "We're not to far from the kitchens. I guess they just figured I would be your tour guide around here."  

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

ShadowEternal
Vice Captain

Familiar Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2019 7:21 pm
"That's strange. I only found out I would be here today. How would they have the foresight to know both of us would be here?" Erik asked, a bit skeptic. "Don't get me wrong, I'm very grateful for your helpful presence, it's just... Nevermind. Maybe whoever gave me this ticket already knew everything about me."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2019 8:28 pm
"You just got your ticket today? You packed up and got here that fast? And you doubt if you have magic?" He laughed a little. "I could never pack that fast. I just left most of my things here from last year so that I didnt have to move things."  

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

ShadowEternal
Vice Captain

Familiar Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2019 9:10 pm
"Oh, no, this was... My apartment lease was expiring, so I found a college I wanted to attend. I was accepted and asked to move in early due to my circumstances." He explained. "My train ticket was a normal one when I first got it...but the train that showed up wasn't normal. Then, when I was asked for my ticket, a different one appeared in my bag. The school I planned to got to was...huh?" He had opened his travel bag to show Remus the pamphlet for the normal school he'd applied to. "That's strange...it's not here. The pamphlet nor my paperwork I printed out."  
Drama!(Rping)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff