Reply [IC] N'ezi-ozu Lands
[PVP] Fitting in?? (Zuru x Itiri) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Epine de Rose

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 4:07 am
"That is how it works, yes," Itiri nodded. Eventually he would have descendants of his own that would wield his bones, but like Zuru, that was likely to be in the very distant future! It seemed that on this occasion both Zuru and Itiri lacked for significant others and had bigger fish to fry... Though Itiri would remain hopeful that the lion would find someone to settle with in time.

Itiri knew he would have to create heirs at some point, but now wasn't the time or place, not when he had so much turmoil to clear up!

"In the end you may find your tales are repeated time and time again, lessons for the young to embrace," he pointed out. "Some will find a more quiet reputation, one only remembered for how compassionate or dutiful they were, while others will become heroes. Regardless of whatever path is walked, we're all recognised for our deeds when we pass away and remembered for them."

"But for now we can start small and move on to greater things," he clucked his tongue. "I have confidence that you will find someone to tell your tales to and that will only grow with time," he concluded with a firm nod.

"Regardless I'm glad that I have aided you to some degree, even if I do not have all the answers just yet. Although I do hope you know that you can approach me going forward, I would sooner you knew that you could express yourself rather than keeping it to yourself?"

Midnightglow18

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 4:13 am
Epine de Rose

Zuru grinned "I never wanted to be a hero, I just love adventures, and this is an adventure all it's own a new chapter in the history of the N'ezi." It was a remarkable thing to get to be a part of. "No one has all the answer, not even the greatest seer." He shook his head "But yes I will come to you if I need someone to talk to from now on." He felt kinda foolish that he hadn't even known his own ruler till now. That was an important part of a pride.  

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Epine de Rose

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:00 am
"I would appreciate that," Itiri gave a nod.

The young leader wouldn't blame anyone who was new for not recognising who he was. He had deliberately left their ceremonial joining to Nche so that he could observe from a distance, and yet that had meant that he had work to do after. Itiri was fairly sure that going forward he'd meet more than his fair share of new faces that simply thought he was another N'ezi...until they were advised otherwise.

"I cannot fix anything if I do not know it is broken," he pointed out with a chuckle. He couldn't solve every problem but he'd damn well try, and for now he would be settled in the knowledge that Zuru was going to give the pride a chance. If his patience didn't last then that was all right, but Itiri could at least point out that the new lion had given it his all in the face of several obstacles.

"But I look forward to adventuring with you," he added after a moment. It was true, they were both embarking on something new and attempting to make sure that something 'fit', neither were guaranteed to succeed but they would damn well try.

"However with that in mind I hope you do not mind if I take my leave? I would like to make sure that all of you are settled, it would seem I need to make a series of courtesy calls to make sure our new family members are doing well," he admitted.

...At least Zuru could be reassured that he probably wasn't the only new lion who was feeling isolated!

Midnightglow18

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:06 am
Zuru grinned and then nodded "I think I have taken enough of your time and have cubs to find to regal with tales of crazy adventures."

(Fin?)  

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Epine de Rose

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:15 am
"That sounds like a plan!" Itiri nodded as he got up. "At least now you will know who to ask for if you need anything," he added with a chuckle. That in mind he set about taking his leave to find another member to check up on. He'd eventually manage to see everyone, it was just going to take him a while.

"Enjoy your day!" he called out from over his shoulder as he moved out of ear shot and off into the forest again.

Midnightglow18
Fin! =D

[IC] N'ezi-ozu Lands

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas