Welcome to Gaia! ::

zOMG! Chatterbox

Back to Guilds

Do you like zOMG? Do you like to chat? Then click here. It will be the best decision you make. Ever. EVER!!11oneoneone 

Tags: zOMG, Chatterbox, Landshark, Marshall, Animated 

Reply zOMG! Chatterbox
*taps mic* Is this thing still on? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FLeingod

O.G. Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2018 7:58 pm
cow of the null
Cannibal Horsey
crying crying crying Hellooooo!!!!!!

I think we've all grown up a bit as nobody ever seems to be here! I miss you all!!! crying

yeah ): adulthood has definitely taken over most of our lives. I tend to wander into here when I'm drunk and feeling a bit of nostalgia.

Same, I really miss this place some days.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2018 7:49 pm
Thrux
cow of the null
Thrux
omgGGG COWWWWWW HEY DUDE!!!!!!!!! good to see ya guys still alive!!!!! i check this guild every once in a while cus zomg with u guys was a big part of my life LMAO hope you guys doing well irl, lets keep working hard!!!!!

YOOOOOOOOO DUDE. what's crackin' how are you

IM GOOD!!!!!! i got really into art HAHA im tryin to reach for animation job now!!!!! how about you dude!!! man its been a while!!!! i havent hear from you in ages, same for ousto alexa and cake, dunno where everyone is now!!

HELL YEAH ART. I actually graduated with a degree in Photography earlier this year!! and now I work at Starbucks so, you know, living up to the art degree stereotype.

and yeah same. I think I only follow one person on social media that i met on here and I don't even remember their username LOL  

cow of the null

Thrux

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2018 5:54 am
cow of the null
Thrux
cow of the null
Thrux
omgGGG COWWWWWW HEY DUDE!!!!!!!!! good to see ya guys still alive!!!!! i check this guild every once in a while cus zomg with u guys was a big part of my life LMAO hope you guys doing well irl, lets keep working hard!!!!!

IM GOOD!!!!!! i got really into art HAHA im tryin to reach for animation job now!!!!! how about you dude!!! man its been a while!!!! i havent hear from you in ages, same for ousto alexa and cake, dunno where everyone is now!!

HELL YEAH ART. I actually graduated with a degree in Photography earlier this year!! and now I work at Starbucks so, you know, living up to the art degree stereotype.

and yeah same. I think I only follow one person on social media that i met on here and I don't even remember their username LOL

OHHHH KING photography is great congrats!!!!! i fr didnt know you were into it so thats so cool, do you have insta/twitta cus damn would love to see your stuff!!!!

maybe one day vent chat gonna have a reunion again...!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2018 10:20 pm
Thrux
cow of the null
Thrux
cow of the null
Thrux

OHHHH KING photography is great congrats!!!!! i fr didnt know you were into it so thats so cool, do you have insta/twitta cus damn would love to see your stuff!!!!

VENT CHAT SQUAD LETS ******** GO

forreal tho I think around holidays or summer break especially I get a bit nostalgic and check up here...

zomg and those long a** group skype convos are what kept me sane through high school heart  

LifeSuxEatCake

7,550 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Forum Sophomore 300

cow of the null

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2018 8:57 pm
LifeSuxEatCake
Thrux
cow of the null
Thrux
cow of the null
Thrux

forreal tho I think around holidays or summer break especially I get a bit nostalgic and check up here...

zomg and those long a** group skype convos are what kept me sane through high school heart

Why am i cryin in the club right now. I couldn't agree more. some of the best online experience i've ever had.

yessssss I'd be so down for a reunion. yall were so good to me id love to hear how ya'll are. my insta is here!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2018 12:39 am
Mark (Valheita) and I are reading some of our old posts in here, and omggg, it's hilarious! I was this like social justice warrior who got offended by everything, and he was a failed attempt at a troll half the time and an emo mess the other half.

It's so weird to read back this stuff from 10 years ago knowing that we end up together!!

I've seen so many names of people I almost forgot existed! It's been such a trip down memory lane <3  

Little Miss Fortune
Crew

Witty Noob

18,250 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Love Machine 150

Cannibal Horsey

Man-Hungry Lovergirl

12,750 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2018 9:24 am
cow of the null
Cannibal Horsey

I think we've all grown up a bit as nobody ever seems to be here! I miss you all!!! crying

yeah ): adulthood has definitely taken over most of our lives. I tend to wander into here when I'm drunk and feeling a bit of nostalgia.

I tend to come back when something big happens or I need a pick me up. And at the holidays.

I still stalk a few people on Facebook though sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2018 1:03 pm
Cannibal Horsey
cow of the null
Cannibal Horsey

I tend to come back when something big happens or I need a pick me up. And at the holidays.

I still stalk a few people on Facebook though sweatdrop

I feel the same way (though not with FB). Though I've become more and more of a lurker...  

Jennivieve

Peaceful Nerd

[~Lam~]

Playful Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2018 10:21 pm
Little Miss Fortune
Mark (Valheita) and I are reading some of our old posts in here, and omggg, it's hilarious! I was this like social justice warrior who got offended by everything, and he was a failed attempt at a troll half the time and an emo mess the other half.

It's so weird to read back this stuff from 10 years ago knowing that we end up together!!

I've seen so many names of people I almost forgot existed! It's been such a trip down memory lane <3

>w> Lambo sometimes sees Miss’s facebook updates from time to time

*goes back to her cheezit box*  
Kibehs rolled 20 100-sided dice: 8, 87, 57, 61, 21, 91, 75, 68, 77, 48, 22, 57, 25, 46, 83, 25, 93, 87, 94, 89 Total: 1214 (20-2000)
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2018 10:45 pm
I only get on here to play dress up. sweatdrop

Still check in here every now and again. Still talk to Marsha and Travis. But outside of that I can't say I've kept up with people. Though would be interested in catching up with people.

Changed name from Z A C K Yx.  

Kibehs

Shameless Trash

Thrux

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2019 6:55 pm
cow of the null
LifeSuxEatCake
Thrux
cow of the null
Thrux

Why am i cryin in the club right now. I couldn't agree more. some of the best online experience i've ever had.

yessssss I'd be so down for a reunion. yall were so good to me id love to hear how ya'll are. my insta is here!!!

OH DUDEEEEE WTF IM LOVIN YOUR SHOTS!!!!!!! FOLLOWIN FOR SURE!!!!!!! my girlfriends forcing me to use ig more so!! GOOD TIMING HAHA (its bukead btw!!)

AND CAKE HI OMG!!!!!! QUEEENNNN IM SO HAPPY TO SEE YOU AGAIN!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2019 6:45 am
Well isn't this the blast from the past surprised

Like LMF, looking back on my past posts is quite amusing, haha.

I'm still in touch with Perfy, Canni and Marsha. I don't use FB so it's mainly though Whatsapp and IG. It's really nice seeing familiar people around! I hope everyone is doing okay and life is treating everyone well. *waves*  

_Nakedtikimen_

Gakre

Tipsy Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2019 4:17 am
Kibehs
Changed name from Z A C K Yx.
When time-skips make characters so unrecognizable, even their names change. ninja  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2019 11:42 pm
I still remember this place, it's good to see people here are doing well.I think I only added Yoru on FB, and I do miss zOMG at times since it's my first MMO x_x;

I graduated with a bachelor's degree in Applied Math but I'll I've done lately is private tutoring and 'icd 10 coding' at a pediatric office to help my mom. I've been taking up baking so at some point I felt like running off somewhere to get training and open up a bakery xD  

keito melfina

cow of the null

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2019 8:34 pm
Alright ya'll. ive set up a discord server thing if ya'll wanna join and we can chat and talk about stuff!!!! Hope yall are alive and well.  
zOMG! Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff