Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Offplanet RP
=>[META] The Cutting Savagery of the Empress (TDB) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
seekingCylem rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 3 Total: 8 (2-12)

seekingCylem
Crew

Ice-Cold Cultist

9,875 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:53 pm
Sascha attacks the zombies!

HP: 18/20
Military Weapon: +1 DMG
Trinkets:
3/3 Defense Style A: 2 damage is detracted from last incoming attack.
1/1 Defense Style B: Nullify damage from the last attack.
Telekinesis: 2/2 Offensive Style B: Attack does double damage, and detracts 1 health from opponent every remaining turn. Recurring damage effect stacks.

Sascha grinned at Mahmud's recognition. "That's the one," he replied with a wink and a finger gun. That gun immediately turned on Cerpin with an insidiously delighted smile. "Really now!"

The presence of daywalkers was Cerpin's only saving grace. Sascha left Cerpin and Mahmud to their grappling. "Sure, sure. I can handle this."

Sascha met the zombies head on. There were only three. One was easily downed with a leg sweep and a succinct boot-stomp. Sascha dispatched the other two with his blades. "All clear~" he sang from the other end of the hallway.

Sascha does 4 damage!

Zombies Remaining: 0
Minibosses Slain: 0/3
Ship Advancements: 4/16  
Sypon rolled 1 6-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-6)
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:09 pm
Aerona
18/20
Military Weapon +1!
Adept Agility B Trinket

"Oh, that's rich!" Aerona laughed, blushing in the process. "Curly, I like you. You've gotta tell me more sometime."

She took pause as a few (barely a few) daywalkers shambled out of the darkness. Sascha took it upon himself to down them with as much pizzazz as ever. "Nasty!" She remarked. "You're never gonna let me whomp some zombs' at this rate."

She gingerly placed her boots around the unmoving remains and turned casually back to Mahmud and Cerpin. "So, I get the sense you two are really close. You flushed or somethin'?"

advance #5!  

Sypon
Vice Captain

penemueIntuition rolled 1 6-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-6)

penemueIntuition

Magical Bro

23,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:12 pm
        Mahmud Seshat: 18/20 HP
        Artifacts:
        Boots, Defense type A (novice)
            style A -2 damage taken, 3x per battle., used 0 times

Hair clips, Agility Type B (novice)
            style B 2 2d6 hits with +1 to accuracy to each on this attack, 1x per battle* *roll 4d6, first two numbers are the 'hit or miss' determiners, second two are the damage done., used 0 times!

"H-hey now!" Quick as could be, Mahmud found himself caught in a headlock. "Cerp! Cerp I give!" he called out, laughing happily as he tried to wiggle free. Even with daywalkers coming out, it calmed him right down.
        Besides... "You're right... he'll take care of it." Mahmud sing-songed, giving a little playful snicker. Aerona seemed to be amused at the very least too.

And take care of it ~Nova~ did, a feat that continued to be impressive. There was an urge to quote a movie he had seen on his tiny screen long ago, but to be frank Mahmud was sure if he said in a nasaly voice "Sascha Diasis, you're my herooooo" he'd be thrown straight out of the nightclub for a couple of nights... and given what he had been told, his old house was totally trashed.

Yes this was going great. They were all getting along, having a good time... wait... "WOAH! UH!"

Immediately Mahmud jerked up and started stammering again, breaking out of the headlock as he raced at a mile a minute. "No! No no no no no, Cerpin's my boss! And my friend! My boss friend! Who... I live with... but its NOT like that!" As he continued to explain, he waved his hands in front of himself a little bit, shaking them like each little shake would be a "no" by itself. Him?! And Cerpin?! That'd be nuts! Sure, he was blushing, but it was from the shock of the matter!

"I-I do maintenance at the club, I was the one who updated the inside and stuff and OH WOULD YOU LOOK AT THAT." As he went onwards, Mahmud's voice had a higher and higher squeek to it, till finally a gerbil would have been jealous of its pitch. "An open door! A door we don't have to open! I'mgoingtogolookinsidenowyoucancometooseeya"

Flush crush, his plush a**.

Yamashii generated a random number between 2 and 12 ... 12!
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:29 pm
Quote:
HP: 19/20
Military Grade Weapon
Novice Tactics
Training Leadership

Cerpin is looting a room and finds a log
5/16 advances
0/3 minibosses defeated

At Aerona's question, Cerpin doubled over in laughter. Was that what she took them for? Mahmud's flustered reaction only made the two of them look more suspicious. It was too much. He wiped at an eye.

"Come back, baby, don't- haha- lie to them like that! We've nothing to be ashamed of-" He cupped his hands around his mouth and called teasingly after the orangeblood who'd ran into the next room. "Oh man, he is too easy to prank. Good one, Aerona." He gave the redblood an amused smile. She was a troublemaker with a sense of humor, just his kind of troll! It was too bad she hated his guts.

"I don't have any quads yet," He gave her a wink, "I could take you out though since you're so interested."

He followed into the room and poked around at the contents. Most of the supplies looked too old to be helpful anymore. But there was a console with a message blinking on it... He tapped at the machine to read what it said. It could be useful information for the rebels.

Yamashii

Hivestuck
Captain

Alien Datemate

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:48 pm
Quote:
MEMORANDUM FOR ALL MILITARY PERSONNEL

Subject: Details on new monarchy

ANYONE WHO CAN READ THIS:
AS OF 02:13 TONIGHT, THE PREVIOUS QUEEN'S REIGN HAS ENDED. WE PLEDGE ALLEGIANCE TO HER MOST MAGNIFICENT MAJESTY CONDESCENSION THE NEW INDISPUTABLE QUEEN, REGINA. ALL TROOPS ARE TO DISENGAGE AUTOPILOT AND RETURN TO THE NEAREST DOCKING STATION FOR HER CROWNING.

THE INSURGENT THREAT HAS BEEN SWIFTLY DEALT WITH UNDER HER MOST MAGNIFICENT MAJESTY CONDESCENSION THE NEW INDISPUTABLE QUEEN REGINA'S GUIDANCE.

ALL HAIL REGINA.

MASTER SERGEANT 0140-5 USHTAR ISGRAS
A-MS-134-D05/LP-000
WRITING PROCEDURES FOR THE DEPARTMENT OF ALTERNIAN HOME WORLD DEFENSE AND UNIVERSAL MILITARY COMMAND CENTER

Primary AFCBW Frequencies 24 Hours: 8992 - 111934
Back Up AFCBW Frequencies Day: 12300 - 15071
Back Up AFCBW Frequencies Night: 4724 - 673

seekingCylem rolled 1 6-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-6)
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:49 pm
Sascha advances down the hallway.

Trinkets:
Telekinesis: 2/2 Offensive Style B: Attack does double damage, and detracts 1 health from opponent every remaining turn. Recurring damage effect stacks.

Sascha had already wandered a significant distance away from his team. However Mahmud's distress triggered cacophonous laughter that echoed down the hall. "Ah yes! The 'boss friend' quadrant," could be heard from the next room over.

By the time the others had caught up, Sascha was already poking around for their next course of action. All that appeared to be beyond their current room was more hallway. Sascha leaned back in to check on his teammates. "Find anything interesting?"

Ship Advancements: 6/16  

seekingCylem
Crew

Ice-Cold Cultist

9,875 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hygienic 200
Sypon rolled 1 6-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-6)

Sypon
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:06 pm
Aerona
18/20
Military Weapon +1!
Adept Agility B Trinket

Aerona was in stitches, trying to stifle her laugher lest some undead ears perk up at the noise. "Yeah, no worries. I can't believe you work for this guy. I'd say something about indentured servitude, but that'd be a little on the node, wouldn't it, babe?" Her feline grin had grown steadily to the point where it was starting to hurt her cheeks.

"You should take me out sometime, Sugall." She remarked idly. She scanned the room as Cerpin picked something up, and averted her eyes so as to not draw Mahmud's attention. Sascha wasn't here and Mahmud was clearly a pushover, so she'd give him some time to snag any goods he needed.

"Since you're not the boss of me." She gave him a wink and slipped out of the room, down the hall where Sascha was walking. It took her a bit of a jog-step to catch up. Aerona squinted, and pulled back on Sascha's shoulder. "Hey, I think I see some shamblers up ahead - let's let the others catch up a bit before you melt 'em, 'kay?"  
penemueIntuition rolled 1 6-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-6)
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:10 pm
        Mahmud Seshat: 18/20 HP
        Artifacts:

style B 2 2d6 hits with +1 to accuracy to each on this attack, 1x per battle* *roll 4d6, first two numbers are the 'hit or miss' determiners, second two are the damage done., used 0 times!

Everyone's heckling really did make him feel foolish, but somehow it all felt in good fun. Despite how badly Mahmud should have felt, being on with two strangers who were stealing his friend's attention it... really wasn't so bad. Actually, all of this was a pretty good time. And hell, he didn't even have to fight daywalkers yet. Everyone else seemed to be enthusiastic about it.

Yes, this was actually... a good time?

Mahmud had thankfully missed Cerpin finding the log (for after those last two, he'd rather not see any more, really). However, as he started towards the hallway door, he didn't miss the conversation turning to some shambling suckers. "Oh! Come on Cerpin, there's stuff going down!" Quickly jogging over to Aerona and Sascha as well, Mahmud squeezed his head between the two of them and squinted. "This isn't so bad either... not like my first ship... we just kept running into mobs of them."

"Cerp if you don't hurry up these two are going to shred 'em for you!" He pulled back from them to turn around and shout that to their last team member. Better get here fast... otherwise, he'd miss the show.

penemueIntuition

Magical Bro

23,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
Yamashii rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 2 Total: 8 (2-12)

Yamashii

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:22 pm
Quote:
Military Grade Weapon
Novice Tactics
Training Leadership

Cerpin is punching zombos
left: 3
destroyed: 6
can auto kill: 3

6/16 advances
0/3 minibosses defeated

The response to Mahmud's taunt was a large sword whizzing by and impaling a pair of zombies to the wall. Like hell was he letting the others have all the fun without him!

"You ********! Starting without me?" Cerpin ran to catch up, ducking under some zombie arms and hitting the creature with an uppercut. Martial arts were not as natural to him as swordsmanship but he'd wanted to make a cool entrance. Kicking a zombie at Sascha to deal with, he turned to dislodge his weapon from the side of the hallway.

"I see how it is, everybody picks on the pretty one." He slashed at a few more of them, hacking pieces off. He ended with a practiced pose, somehow his cape flowing majestically behind him for a picturesque moment.

seekingCylem rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 6 Total: 8 (2-12)
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:33 pm
Sascha attacks the zombies!

HP: 17/20
Trinkets:

Sascha lurched to a stop under Aerona's hold (and a great deal of his own dramatization). "Well whattya know," he confirmed. Zombies. Sascha stayed put and waited to see if they daywalkers would speed up even a little upon noticing them.

Cerpin ended up winning that race as he and Mahmud emerged from the room. Sascha felt himself flinch as an entire sword went sailing past his head. "I know I'm not a swordsman, but I don't think that's how you're suppo-" Cerpin cut Sascha off with a zombie to the torso. Sascha grunted and swore at the close proximity of the creature to his face. Gross.

"You're telling me," Sascha sneered as he wrenched the zombie off his shirt. "Here, Aerona. You're up." He shoved the undead off in the redblood's general direction. He realized belatedly he hadn't ever seen Aerona fight before.

Well, now was as good of a time as any.

Sascha does 0 damage!

Zombies Remaining: 3
Ship Advancements: 6/16  

seekingCylem
Crew

Ice-Cold Cultist

9,875 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hygienic 200
Sypon rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 3 Total: 4 (2-12)

Sypon
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:39 pm
Aerona
17/20
Military Weapon +1!
Adept Agility B Trinket

Aerona was in too good a mood to let some nasty undead trolls get in her way. She scoffed. "You guys! Yooo, Crownie! What a goddamn tryhard showboater, no wonder Sascha pisses you off. I think you guys had better get a room already." Her guffaw was cut off when Sascha passed her a zombie suddenly.

"What the hell! At least let me get my weapons!" She shouted, shoving the zombie in Mahmud's direction. "Here, you got this, Handyman."  
penemueIntuition rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 1 Total: 4 (2-12)
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:50 pm
        Mahmud Seshat: 17/20 HP
        Artifacts:

Mahmud had been laughing hysterically at the game of zombie hot-potato going on, but crucially he missed one rule: everyone, eventually, gets a turn with the tubular. "Haha, seriously... they should-- AH!"

Now, Mahmud didn't mean for it to happen, honest... but the second that zombie was tossed to him he gave a little scream and then decked it right in the face, sending it toppling backwards. "JEGUS ******** d**k SHITTING..." A slightly longer strain of explitives was caught off when he took a deep breath and clutched to his pumpbiscuit, trying to get over his fright. "Is..."

Gently, he kicked it with the side of his foot, not noticing the remaining two zombies behind him. "Is it dead... again?"

Remaining Zombos: 2

penemueIntuition

Magical Bro

23,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
Yamashii rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 1 Total: 5 (2-12)

Yamashii

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:17 pm
Quote:
Military Grade Weapon
Novice Tactics
Training Leadership

Cerpin is punching zombos
left: 0
damage: 5
can auto kill: 3

6/16 advances
0/3 minibosses defeated

Cerpin turned to retort to the two jokers but took a bite from a zombie in the process. He grunted and grabbed hold of it, tossing it down on the floor hard. He stabbed through the last one, putting a foot against its chest to press it off once it stopped moving.

"Alternia's hottest bachelors hooking up? You really think the world's ready for that?" Purple oozed out of the bite and he put some pressure on it. "Can't say I wouldn't mind spending a morning in a lieutenant's suite though. C'mon Sasch, the people are begging for it." From what he could tell, the military dorms were much nicer than the crap the volunteers got. And he was certain the higher the rank, the nicer the facilities.

seekingCylem rolled 1 6-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-6)
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:34 pm
Sascha advances down the hallway.

Trinkets:

Sascha snorted and shook his head as the zombie ricocheted around the party. "Good form, dude," Sascha clapped as Mahmud laid out the daywalker.

In the meantime Cerpin dispatched the remaining couple opponents. It wasn't without some bloodshed. Sascha nearly asked if Cerpin was okay, but the latter seemed to be feeling well enough to crack jokes. "You'll have to try harder than that to win my hand." Sascha gestured loosely to the bite Cerpin was nursing.

Ship Advancements: 7/16  

seekingCylem
Crew

Ice-Cold Cultist

9,875 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hygienic 200
Sypon rolled 1 6-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-6)

Sypon
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:45 pm
Aerona
17/20
Military Weapon +1!
Adept Agility B Trinket

"Yeah, y'all be nasty." Aerona commented. She scratched the nape of her neck. Damn, she really looked like a fool back there, didn't she? The boys all had their hand at battle while she was stuck without any rhythm. Not to mention Cerpin and Sascha kept rolling with her jokes. Which - she loved! Usually. Showboaters.

"Alright, alright. That last joke was a mistake. Hey, you doin' okay? You better not turn into a zombie on me."

She pulled out some antiseptic from her hip pouch and tossed it in Cerpin's direction. He had dropped too many zombies and made her laugh too many times tonight to die on her for something stupid.

"And you better hurry up and get better, 'cos we've got more shufflers comin' down the way."  
Offplanet RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff