Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities
[PRP] Loose Strings (Mara/Mik/Malkam) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MoonKitsune

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:58 am
Her coral pink lips pressed thin at him stepping back. "I'm not." She said before looking at Malkam with a soft smile, taking his hand and using the other to sweep her skirts in place. "Are we in sweden?" He seemed fluent or at least trying to speak another language on her account but with an impressive accent.

"Out of here would be great. I don't know where my suitcase is so I'm not dressed for the beach."

"Partner? I don't have the faintest idea. This place is too opprrssive for me to think straight." She leaned into him. "Take me somewhere nice so I can breathe."

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:14 pm

"Bermuda." Mik said with a smile he didn't at all feel.

"He'll take you to the cove."

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

Toshihiko Two

Sugary Marshmallow

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:26 pm
"Sure!" Malkam said, enthusiastic there was someone that was one, a girl, two, cute, and three, actually their age anywhere near them. He was pretty tired of the entire population being old, male, and gay. Like, it was great for Mik, he guessed.

"Woah, you okay?" He patted her back, then took her arm in the most gentlemanly way he knew how. "The weird part of Bermuda," Malkam said. "But the beach is still great."

Once she was steady enough, they walked together down lines and lines of pods, all of them with people hanging in animated suspension.

"The cove is this cave by the beach. Um. How would you explain it, Mik?"

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:45 pm
"I'm doing vetter with your help." She set her other hand atop his arm and walked alongside him, the sound of her heels clacking on the stone floor. Malkam was soon becoming her more favorite of the two, though they didn't dress with any sembalance of money or style.

Pity.

"I don't really care to go swimming right now. Does the cove have lounge chairs?" She wanted to lay down.

MoonKitsune

Romantic Exhibitionist

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:02 pm

Mikael's patience was slowly ebbing away. He wasn't sure what it was about her, but something of the spoiled tone got his hackles up. The goofy friendly way Malkam was talking to her didn't help either.

"Oh its just a silly place where you get to take away a souvenir, a really fancy one. You'll love it, and if you don't you can just sell it!"

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:06 pm
"Mik!" Malkam said. But, yeah. Something about the dramatic swooning about not doing any work reminded him of his dad.

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiigh maintenance.

"Okay, it's not exactly like that, but yeah, you're...getting something, I guess. It's good! Not bad. Kind of like a car? I'm not explaining this right. You can't sell it."

Toshihiko Two

Sugary Marshmallow

MoonKitsune

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:17 pm
She stopped and looked over at Mik. "What's going on? Why am I going to a cove to get something and you can't tell me what it is?" Something he couldn't explain? Something she couldn't sell? If it was worth anything then why couldn't it be appraised?

Something about the way the boy snapped at the other made it feel like Something underhanded was happening.

She pulled away from Malkam. "I don't find this funny." Where was the exit to this room?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:27 pm

Mikael didn't really have boundless patience to begin with, used to being spoiled and having his own way, keeping his own company and generally being secluded for the most part from normal people. It made him capable of going from happy and bouncy to something colder with a suddenness like whiplash. This uppity woman had just flipped whatever switch there was in him.

He stopped walking and made his way over to her, taking hold of her arm. It wasn't gentle. The uncanny thing was that he kept up his innocent and friendly smile, his tone bright - too bright - and cheery.

"There is no exit." he said. "You signed up for this place, now you get to be here forever. Forever with us, with all of us. You get a nice little gift for being here, a friend, a friend in your /head/. Its there whether you like it or not, if you don't get it you die. And you will die. So do what we say, go to the cove, get your little square thing and then cry about it. Or are you scared?"

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

Toshihiko Two

Sugary Marshmallow

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:46 pm
"What, Mik, hey, you're going to scare her," Malkam wasn't sure what had rubbed Mik the wrong way so suddenly (although he could sort of guess).

"I didn't say it because it sounds stupid! It's a weapon. You get a magic, talking weapon. Everyone gets one. We have one. I got...a magic gun, okay. You need it for protection. From the monsters. You did sign up, didn't you? I mean, they told you you'd be fighting monsters. So you get it to fight them with. You'll end up fighting them whether or not you get a weapon, so that's what he means by you'll die. We're not going to hurt you. It's just, you know. Monsters."

He touched Mik's arm, not prying him off, but the touch definitely had a question to it.

"You made it sound- are you okay, Mik? I something bugging you? He's- normally like, not trying to terrify people."

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:59 pm
He came to her, and she stepped back, only to have her arm gripped tightly. She half expected him to start shaking her out of habit, but instead he gripped tightly, painfully. It felt like her bones would break, and because of that, she knew she'd bruise.

Malkam came, but instead of being a real man, he spoke to Mik and did NOTHING about how he was holding her.

"Get off me!" And she kicked out at his groin, trying to pull herself free. Away from them. Away from him. "Stop hurting me!"

MoonKitsune

Romantic Exhibitionist

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:04 pm

Mikael yelped as the hit connected painfully, even through a shield able to feel the effects of a kick in the d**k. He leapt back from the girl, but it was only to -

Click.

Was the sound of the long sniper rifle levelled at her point blank.

He didn't say anything, seeming to be thinking about something.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:10 pm
The d**k punch Malkam did react to immediately, girl or not, and the friendliness switched over real fast, grabbing her up by the collar to growl, "What the hell do you think-"

He noticed where Mik was.

And what Mik was holding.

"Woah. Woah. Yeah, okay, this has definitely- Mik! She didn't, like, you aren't hurt, are you? You've....got to put away the gun, in here. If you kill her, they'll definitely kill you."

Toshihiko Two

Sugary Marshmallow

MoonKitsune

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:22 pm
They were thugs. The pair of them, and now somehow the other man had a gun there. It was so large and massive and appeared so suddenly that she felt dizzy from surprise and the impossibility of it's existence. That did not take away from the fact it was there and pointed at her.

Grabbed by the collar, her mind jolted between the gun barrel and Malkam. Malkam, who was gripping her by the collar of her top, wrinkling it, but between her and the gun. "Do something! He's trying to hurt me!" She cried. How far could the bullet go?

She tried to angle herself as much as she could behind him, holding her hands to her chest tightly.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:28 pm

Fenris was desummoned mercifully at Malkam's plea with a snort. "Then maybe she shouldn't kick people who are trying to help her in the jubblies."

He shook his head. "She needs to go to the cove." He gave her a patronising smile, as if she wasn't very bright, talking slow and happily. "The quicker you go where you need to Little Miss Perfect, the quicker Malk and me with leave you alone!"

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

Toshihiko Two

Sugary Marshmallow

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:32 pm
"Oh yeah, haha, right," Malkam said nervously, relaxing his grip on Mara. "You were showing her. The magical weapon. The one she needs to get. Yeah, sorry. Misinterpreted, there. But you shoulllllllld probably listen to him," he said, hustling Mara towards the exit.

"Look! See! Door! The door you wanted. Annnnnd out here is a hallway! A...great hallway. Lots of carpet.""

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff