Welcome to Gaia! ::

Heaven Vs. Hell Roleplay

Back to Guilds

Immerse yourself in a combat driven roleplaying story between Heaven and Hell. All races are welcomed! 

Tags: Heaven, Hell, Fighting, Story, Adventure 

Reply History of HvH
PROJECT: PHOENIX [LOCKED] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

We rise!
Always
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Never Quitting!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Ambition is the name of the cereal I eat for breakfast!
100%
 100%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 3

Dantes_Sin_of_Greed

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 7:49 am
Yokai Yakuza
Dantes_Sin_of_Greed
Yokai Yakuza
Dantes_Sin_of_Greed

Divine Spark: I like the idea but I belive the name should be exclusive to angels and deities (perhaps give demons an infernal soul or some such other thing. Same idea just diffrent names. It will help avoid confusion)

That's just my opinion but it's a good idea

I like the concept and the flavor of an 'Infernal Soul'...Only thing I think we should do is rename it, so as not to confuse it with the Soul (a mortal's essence).

Any suggestions?

Infernal Core perhaps
Demons could have unstable souls that inhabit illegally manufactured bodies or Crafted Bodies. As a result, they constantly require consumption of souls to maintain their unstable bodies, or without which they will die; uless they resort to eating each other or alternative methods. The only way to escape this 'hell' is to obtain and occupy a Human body or to obtain a certain tier.

Artificial parts may not necessarily be manufactured by themselves and can also be from the body of a non-demon being. (Demon economy?)

As their bodies are artificially recreated by themselves, demons could be able to remove and replace body parts that have been damaged or modify their body in a way to suit individual preferences. Demon bodies could be created with a single attribute, hence are affect greatly by the elemental weakness and strengths of that attribute.

(Here's where I got the idea)
http://soulcartel.wikia.com/wiki/Category biggrin emons

O gods, yes. This is sick, sweet, and amazing. It perfectly captures the flavor of Demons and explains why they would need worshipers, followers, and furthermore, souls.

Great job.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 7:38 pm
The Pantheon of Heaven Vs Hell

(Want to add a God/Goddess to the Pantheon? No problem. Just reply and it will be added, as long as it's not already done. For flavor reasons, all deities will be referred by Lord/Lady. For now, I will add deities here as I think of them.)

Major Deities:

Lady Kikyo: Goddess of Magic

Lady Amon-Ravaah: Goddess of Death
-Only Goddess that lives in Purgatory, is most neutral of all Gods and Goddesses, and one of the few that can be directly contacted. The contact is done through the Ritual of the Reaping, and requires 3 Reapers in order to conduct the Ritual.

Lord Alfonse: God of Alchemy
-Current Status: Deceased, killed during HvH Salvation. Due to the nature of his death, his spot has not been able to be filled.

Lord Junta: God of Festivals, Happiness, and Merriment

Lady Lin: Goddess of Luck and Chance

Lady Hush: Goddess of Bad Luck and Misfortune
- Lady Hush is a pseudonym. Her real name is unknown to most, and only spoken about in soft, whispered tones due to the fear the she invokes. Those who openly invoke her name are often met with misfortune and bad luck for the rest of their lives.

Minor Deities:

Lord Krenko: God of Goblins

Lady Saira: Goddess of Elves

Lord Maka: God of Orcs

Twin Gods of Contracts: Deadra & Aeadra
-Contracts,Pacts,Deals etc are considered an absolute power. The twins are agents of Amon-Ravaah. Together they regulate and enforce the balance of power for both Heaven and Hell

(In an update, I will add there portfolios and basic information about them. If anyone wants to help, the help will be appreciated.)  

Dantes_Sin_of_Greed

Dantes_Sin_of_Greed

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 7:45 pm
Purgatory, The Shadow Realm, and the Twilight Kingdom

Purgatory

The Shadow Realm

Current Leader:

The Shadow Realm, Hell's embassy in purgatory and the Gateway between Purgatory and Hell. Or at least, that is what it used to be.

To understand the Shadow Realm is to understand it's history, and the Evincar's who created that history. For among all realms in Heaven, Hell, and Earth, due to it's wispy, ethereal nature, the Shadow Realm is the one that can be most bent to Evincar's will. Thus, the Shadow Realm can be seperated into 3 periods: The Democritus, the Shadowslade, and The Cruxis.

1st Evincar and founding of the Shadow Realm:

Damius, Evincar Democritus

Morik Draven, Evincar Shadowslade

Arc, Brincar Cruxis

The Twilight Kingdom

First Princess of The Twilight Kingdom: Yume Tenshi, thee Twilight Princess of Heaven

(It is my intention for the positions listed to be actual positions that people can hold in the Rp. If anyone wants them, contact the leaders of Heaven/Hell respectively)  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2017 6:23 pm
Dantes_Sin_of_Greed

(Want to add a God/Goddess to the Pantheon? No problem. Just reply and it will be added, as long as it's not already done. For flavor reasons, all deities will be referred by Lord/Lady. For now, I will add deities here as I think of them.)

Major Deities:

Current Status: Deceased, killed during HvH Salvation

Minor Deities:

(In an update, I will add there portfolios and basic information about them. If anyone wants to help, the help will be appreciated.)

God of the Soul: Amon- Ravaah: (leader of the reapers)
Twin Gods of Contracts (one for demons one for angels )  

Yokai Yakuza

Demonic Businessman

5,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Statustician 100

Yokai Yakuza

Demonic Businessman

5,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2017 6:28 pm
Dantes_Sin_of_Greed
Yokai Yakuza
Dantes_Sin_of_Greed
Yokai Yakuza
Dantes_Sin_of_Greed

Divine Spark: I like the idea but I belive the name should be exclusive to angels and deities (perhaps give demons an infernal soul or some such other thing. Same idea just diffrent names. It will help avoid confusion)

That's just my opinion but it's a good idea

I like the concept and the flavor of an 'Infernal Soul'...Only thing I think we should do is rename it, so as not to confuse it with the Soul (a mortal's essence).

Any suggestions?

Infernal Core perhaps
Demons could have unstable souls that inhabit illegally manufactured bodies or Crafted Bodies. As a result, they constantly require consumption of souls to maintain their unstable bodies, or without which they will die; uless they resort to eating each other or alternative methods. The only way to escape this 'hell' is to obtain and occupy a Human body or to obtain a certain tier.

Artificial parts may not necessarily be manufactured by themselves and can also be from the body of a non-demon being. (Demon economy?)

As their bodies are artificially recreated by themselves, demons could be able to remove and replace body parts that have been damaged or modify their body in a way to suit individual preferences. Demon bodies could be created with a single attribute, hence are affect greatly by the elemental weakness and strengths of that attribute.

(Here's where I got the idea)
http://soulcartel.wikia.com/wiki/Category biggrin emons

O gods, yes. This is sick, sweet, and amazing. It perfectly captures the flavor of Demons and explains why they would need worshipers, followers, and furthermore, souls.

Great job.

Thnx they also have a way to separate the diffrent worlds

http://soulcartel.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Underworld  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 8:53 pm
Yokai Yakuza
Dantes_Sin_of_Greed

Major Deities:

Current Status: Deceased, killed during HvH Salvation

Minor Deities:

Could you expand upon the twin Gods, please? Seems like a cool idea, but I have no idea what you are talking about.  

Dantes_Sin_of_Greed

Yokai Yakuza

Demonic Businessman

5,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 8:45 am
Dantes_Sin_of_Greed
Yokai Yakuza
Dantes_Sin_of_Greed

Dantes_Sin_of_Greed
Yokai Yakuza
Dantes_Sin_of_Greed

Amon-Ravaah will be the god of souls. She will judge which mortals go to heaven or Hell upon death. She also control of how souls will be reborn ( human,divine spark, infernal soul. One cannot enter her domain or summon her unless they are dead' or lost thier soul.(so mostly only reapers. Reapers will not posses souls themselves)

Contracts,Pacts,Deals etc are considered an absolute power. The twins are agents of Amon-Ravaah. Together they regulate and enforce the balance of power for both Heaven and Hell.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 11:45 am
Yokai Yakuza
Dantes_Sin_of_Greed
Yokai Yakuza
Dantes_Sin_of_Greed

Dantes_Sin_of_Greed
Yokai Yakuza
Dantes_Sin_of_Greed

Amon-Ravaah will be the god of souls. She will judge which mortals go to heaven or Hell upon death. She also control of how souls will be reborn ( human,divine spark, infernal soul. One cannot enter her domain or summon her unless they are dead' or lost thier soul.(so mostly only reapers. Reapers will not posses souls themselves)

Contracts,Pacts,Deals etc are considered an absolute power. The twins are agents of Amon-Ravaah. Together they regulate and enforce the balance of power for both Heaven and Hell.

I like it, I like it alot. This weekend I'll post about Purgatory, The Twilight Kingdom, and the Shadow Realm and tie everything together. The short version is that The Twilight Kingdom is Heaven's outpost/embassy in Purgatory and the Shadow Realm is supposed* to be Hell's outpost/embassy in Purgatory. The Twilight Kingdom is governed by a Twilight Prince/Princess, and the Shadow Realm is governed by the Evincar of Shadow.

If you have anything you would like to suggest/add before I post, please feel free. Also, check my original post about the deities--I add Lady Amon-Ravaah

*Supposed to be because Morik Draven, the Last Evincar, moved the Shadow Realm (souls and all) onto Earth, and then did something so vile and horrendous that Cruxis had to act and destroy the realm.

Dantes_Sin_of_Greed

History of HvH

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces