Feral Pup

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:26 am
Arsenix Lit
ecchimom
Arsenix Lit
ecchimom
Arsenix Lit
ecchimom
i came on here back when i was in middle school too, now in my first year of college. i just logged back on to gaia to start roleplaying again in Barton Town, but i was going through my guilds and found it hard to get rid of this one since it was just such a prominent part of my childhood...idk. i've had so many user names on here so no one probably remembers me lol!

I'm afraid i'd be on that list. It's nice to meet you all the same

Oh hey! I was captainmargarg, we had the sanctuary rp together!!

... TFW you just kicked that account from your Guild. I guess you swapped accounts?

Did you?? I haven't swapped accounts but I was inactive for a VERY long time due to some medical issues that came up. But now I'm back to the normal hustle and bustle (hopefully) so I'm looking to become active on gaia again.

I did, i think the last post was in early march? Either Way I'm glad you're okay and well.

Aaah thank you. Sorry I kind of just disappeared. emotion_sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 7:13 pm
ecchimom
Arsenix Lit
ecchimom
Arsenix Lit
ecchimom

... TFW you just kicked that account from your Guild. I guess you swapped accounts?

Did you?? I haven't swapped accounts but I was inactive for a VERY long time due to some medical issues that came up. But now I'm back to the normal hustle and bustle (hopefully) so I'm looking to become active on gaia again.

I did, i think the last post was in early march? Either Way I'm glad you're okay and well.

It's no big deal, I'm happy to see you, and that youre getting back into roleplay.  

Arsenix Lit

Distinct Prophet

7,500 Points
  • Married 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Gender Swap 100

hyperferal

Feral Pup

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 8:20 pm
Arsenix Lit
ecchimom
Arsenix Lit
ecchimom
Arsenix Lit
ecchimom

It's no big deal, I'm happy to see you, and that youre getting back into roleplay.

Thanks! You too! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:15 am
*pokes head into the room and holds up a 2010-2012 sign up* yeah i was here for awhile, dissapeared quite a bit, life hasnt been kind. but glad to see some of you are alive.  

Stoned Sith

Aged Millionaire

4,525 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

TrippyRainbows

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2017 2:42 pm
The Kittens Mittens
I'm Jessica. Been here since like... 2011. I've been known as Jessica_Uzuma, MyHugsCureDepressionXD, Madame Shirley. Furia Mistress... a few different names.

I remember yooou! I doubt you remember me though! sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2017 2:49 pm
I honestly don't remember what year I joined Gaia but I do know I was in like.. fifth or sixth grade. sweatdrop aaand I just recently started college so wowza, has time flown by.

I'm sad to see that this guild has died down so much. i remember when this place used to be poppin', Ahh well, I'm Aleah.. I've had like two other usernames but I can't remember those either. But hello, hello.. I hope everyone is doing well out there. Times may be tough, but we shall get through it. heart

TrippyRainbows

Nerdy Lullaby

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2017 3:11 pm
God I have been working so hard to get my old password just to come back to this guild. I've been part of this guild for years, I want to say since 2009. I even partially fixed my old laptop just to get my password.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2017 4:17 pm
woah...  

hey its me goku

Backwoods Smoker

Sudoku Kitten

Bashful Lover

16,075 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2017 6:03 pm
2004 here! I was a freshman in high school when my friends were all goofing around on this site in the computer lab. I've kept up with the account but as my life and friends grew up and older, I've drifted apart from the roleplaying aspect. I would definitely be willing to hop into something new though!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2021 6:30 pm
HEY!
I've been around 2007 eek
sooo....I was in 7th grade when I joined Gaia
I'm Gabby, I don't think anyone remembers me beside TrippyRainbows
we're cousins whee

my old account name was gabbyiridescence then xX_SingSirenSing_xX
Then I had this account which I don't remember the last name I used before Wild_Sleepers.

Oh man, it's been so long. Aleah and I were just talking about Gaia last night lol
so wild...

What's new everyone?

I'm now 26 years old, returned back to college and finishing up my AAA degree then transferring to uni hopefully by this summer and met my dream guy the beginning of the year.

Life has been okay to good to great.

Wild_Sleepers

8,200 Points
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

jace180013

2,725 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2021 12:27 pm
Wild_Sleepers
HEY!
I've been around 2007 eek
sooo....I was in 7th grade when I joined Gaia
I'm Gabby, I don't think anyone remembers me beside TrippyRainbows
we're cousins whee

my old account name was gabbyiridescence then xX_SingSirenSing_xX
Then I had this account which I don't remember the last name I used before Wild_Sleepers.

Oh man, it's been so long. Aleah and I were just talking about Gaia last night lol
so wild...

What's new everyone?

I'm now 26 years old, returned back to college and finishing up my AAA degree then transferring to uni hopefully by this summer and met my dream guy the beginning of the year.

Life has been okay to good to great.

Interestingly I am fairly certain that I remember you! Good to see some of my old friends are doing so well! smile  
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2021 8:29 pm
I recognize so many of you! I've had many usernames and was around a long time I can't even remember when but its nice to see some of you coming back here to say something!  

Kuroah

Shameless Lunatic

10,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Bookworm 100

tiny_momay0410

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2022 9:18 am
Hey Guys! I'm an old player too. Been playing this game since 2008. Sadly I forgot my old account and cant login anymore so I made a new one. I missed this game! wish I could turn back the time wherein my only responsibility was my school works, how to gain gold and playing stuff. crying

But then its alright. I just came back to see hows this game now. Hope you guys are safe especially in these trying times. heart heart  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2022 5:09 pm
Hey everyone 3nodding

I started on Gaia when the ORLY hat was released (tooooo long ago lol), and Im just happy this site is still around heart

My original account was deleted due to inactivity of course, but if anyone wants to chat it up, possibly start an RP group, etc: LMK 3nodding  

SipherRosin

Ornate Noob

4,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200

A Lock Without A Key

Shirtless Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2022 10:06 pm
TrippyRainbows
The Kittens Mittens
I'm Jessica. Been here since like... 2011. I've been known as Jessica_Uzuma, MyHugsCureDepressionXD, Madame Shirley. Furia Mistress... a few different names.

I remember yooou! I doubt you remember me though! sweatdrop
I definitely remember you  
Gaia online high school

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas