Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities
[PRP] Follow Up (Melody + Jordan) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

prolixity

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 7:35 pm
"Okay." Jordan nodded thoughtfully, and mentally reordered things in his head, going over potential responses before he spoke. "Do you think you would be more comfortable with people knowing that, or not knowing? Is that the only thing you'd rather change?"

Saliru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:52 pm
"It's honestly hard to say. I'm not embarrassed by who I am. But I am afraid of the dangers associated if people should reject that. I've been beat up before for it, I'm no stranger to the unwavering hatred that can come with this sort of thing. Worse yet, I think I only ...like... guys. So I have that to worry about too. But, it appears to not be as much of a concern here..."

It was a really difficult question, all said. "But to answer you; if I wouldn't get hurt for it, I'd be more comfortable if people knew."

Prolixity

Saliru

Cluttered Hunter

prolixity

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:09 pm
"Mm. In my experience, people here are more worried about whether you'll be effective in combat on a mission than who you go to bed with, if that makes you feel any better about that," Jordan said, one side of his mouth quirking in a wry smile. "You've got a certain amount of protection that you can take advantage of, in that you're a bonded hunter. It might not protect you from all social repercussions, but you're relatively safe from physical harm. Your weapon protects you, and anyone who tries to hurt you in any lasting way would have to answer to their division lead for it."

He sighed quietly. "It's up to you as to what you do about it. It might be better than you imagine. It might not. If I remember right, there's another guy around here who likes to go against the usual norms. His name's Ember. Maybe you should talk to him."

Saliru

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces