Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply Mirrorspace and the Mirrorscape
[Meta ORP] Royal Welcome [DMC] [Close, page 7] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sweenys_Revenge

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 6:48 pm
Ryuthulhu

"Alright, so that's how you're going to handle it. Good to know."

Gods alive Acubens didn't have the time or the energy for this. Fine, if Diadem wanted to swan dive into ad hominem attacks, then so be it. Acubens rolled her eyes at the two braying little girls dressed up like soldiers and turned her attention back to the strange woman who may or may not have brought them here for what may or may not have been a noble reason. That mystery was worth her time and her energy. Bickering with angry, petty, whining children who thought they knew everything was not. So instead of bickering with Laverna and her lackey, she turned her attention back to Lovejoy and Kibriev at her sides. She smiled warmly at them both and muttered, "maybe now would be a good time to join the group, yeah? In case the rug gets torn out from under us again?" She glanced over her shoulder to try and locate Kiuchi, Crocus, and Chione so that she had a trajectory.

"Safety and strength in numbers, you know."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 10:23 pm
Dark Mirror Eternal Senshi Avior of Walls

Avior certainly wasn't expecting Crocus to be so grateful for small bit of assistance, but that gratefulness was there and he smiled again, nodding. He really was happy that the young man was safe, as well as the others who were there as well. He could see Kiuchi generally safe and sound as well, and gave his head a quick pat before turning back to the woman who had greeted them upon their arrival in a kindly way, despite their sudden and dramatic appearance.

Just as he was about to speak again, to assure no hostilities were met, but immediately, his heart sank to his shoes when Acubens was so quick to call him out for giving far too much information. Had he really said so much? He really didn't think so... It wasn't as if he gave names or said anything that would put them in immediate danger, but her quick scolding was enough to leave a dark mark on his mood, which wasn't doing too great to begin with, given the fact that hey were trapped in some strange place.

Just as he was about to shy back to his normal spot a these gatherings, off to the side and back until he could somehow prove useful, a hand startled him slightly and he found Crocus by his side once more, asking questions just as he did. It was incredibly comforting, given the fact that his mind was all too quick to start making up things of how stupid he was for trying to help, and despite Acuben's rather harsh words, he found a bit of strength to stand tall.

And it wasn't only that, but there were others too who were just as quick to return the Raptor Senshi's ire as she seemed to be to be ready to dish it out. Laverna supported his inquireis as well, going so far to give a logical reasoning as to why what he did wasn't wrong, and all Avior could do was smile his sheepish smile in thanks to her back as she spoke. That was up until she turned around and winked at him and the blonde senshi by his side, which was returned with a light blush coming to his face and an appreciative nod. He was unfamiliar with people being so willing to stick their neck out for a stranger, and it reminded him of the days when he first joined as a Dark Mirror Senshi. The rifts between them weren't good at all, but at least, for this moment, he didn't feel alone.

And yet it seemed like thinks would continue to escalate, with Diadem coming to defend Laverna as well with clear malice in her voice. With her witty remarks and her serious demeanor in this stressful situation, seemed much more composed than he himself was.

This couldn't continue however, atleast not this way, so against his own better judgement, Avior stepped way from Crocus' grasp on his shoulder, closer to Acubens to confront her directly.

"Excuse me, Acubens, while it seems like my words haven't sat well with you, I truly only have the best intentions at heart. And Though you speak of danger and potential horrible situations where we do not know strangers... I didn't think it wise of you either when the room was collapsing around us you decided to focus on the woman by your side and showering her in affections. In my defense, I am doing my best to look out for as many as I can, not only the ones I have an amorous relationship with. Would you be able to say the same? If so then we are not enemies in the least... And we truly shouldn't fight among ourselves."

Leopleuradon

Sleet Tempest Snape

Sirene Naiads

Ryuthulhu

Sweenys_Revenge

Kapoodles

Battle-ready Waffles

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 12:22 am
Asmodeus lay on the cold, hard ground for a moment and pretended, briefly, that she was lying on her apartment's kitchen floor and not in some strange, awful place. It was a nice thought, really; she even managed to get herself going for a while, pretending. But that was pointless. So she opened her eyes and faced where she was, pushing up into a standing position.

This was...not what she'd expected.

"Holy s**t," she breathed quietly. Maybe she hadn't given this place a fair shake - it seemed neither strange nor awful, not really. It was beautiful, and so was the woman on the stairs. Asmodeus had to pause and stare and take her in, eyes wide and amazed.

Her and the castle they were in. This was....this was so much more than she had even begun to imagine could be found in Mirrorspace.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 12:28 am
Elsa slowly pushed himself to his feet and regarded the area around them warily.

This was...strange. Very strange. But then, the biggest thing he knew about Mirrorspace was that he knew nothing about Mirrorspace; it was ever strange and ever changing, and that wasn't going to stop. Apparently there weren't just mysterious things there, either, there were people too.

That was....a fun thought. He wasn't automatically inclined to trust, but he did suppose they owed this strange woman their safety. After all, who else could have pulled them all through? And he was rather fond of the idea of not being trapped in some deep-Mirrorspace hellplane, or something.

He cast his eyes over the group, searching for Chione, and then moved over to Acubens, but was silent, choosing to stay out of the argument. He was capable of picking his battles (even if he might, regularly, pick far too many) and this was one he didn't want to fight.

Sweenys_Revenge
pls don't mind your smol icy attachment

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 12:36 am
Tantalus wasn't exactly fond of feeling Mirrorspace come apart at the seams around him, but he was even less fond of strangers in royal garb. He cast his eyes about for Remarque and Leto - as far as he was concerned, the only two people who ought to be wearing any kind of royal raiment among the Court.

But it wouldn't do to be ungrateful, so he plastered his best smile on his face and moved to the group that appeared to be bickering about giving information. Among them he recognized Diadem and Acubens, and he flashed them both much more obviously sincere smiles of greeting. It was always good to see fellow members of the court safe.

He caught the last bit of the unfamiliar Eternal (Avior's) statement, and he made a quiet noise of agreement.

"I don't think the best first impression to give our new host is seeing us fight amongst ourselves," he said, keeping his voice low. "If she's a friend, I'd hate to let her think this of us, and if she's a foe....do we want to show cracks she can exploit?"

She had saved them, it was true, but Tantalus was not inclined to trust anyone who wasn't of the Court. It always, in his experience, ended badly.

Leopleurodon
Sleet Tempest Snape
Ryuthulhu
Sirene Naiads
Sweenys_Revenge
Kapoodles

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 5:46 am
Dark Mirror Basic Mithra

Mithra groaned a bit as she tried to figure out which part of her body hurt the most. Her ears were still ringing, she had been pulled suddenly and toppled on top of some others, and her eyes still had flashes of light in them. It took her a while to realize what had happened, before she managed to push herself off of the others and crawl a bit away.

After a while though, her head started to clear and she wearily blinked at the room they were in. It was... definitely different. Though she had barely been in the mirrorspace before and so couldn't really tell if it was all that amazing compared to the rest of it. She slowly managed to get herself up, rubbing her elbows a bit as she looked around and at the others. It seemed that they had started a bit of a fight, but there were some who said to respect their new host and with that information Mithra turned her head to the woman who was in the room.

Well... she was different. Mithra wanted to yell at her about what she had done to take them all in there, but knew it wasn't a good idea. She wasn't sure what the woman was up to, only that she was powerful, and she could probably end Mithra's life pretty easily. Instead she glared at a wall a bit before thinking *****. Could have gotten us in here another way. Instead she makes us freak out and a room almost collapse on us just to make some sort of grand entrance. Finally being able to verbalize how she felt, even if it was just in her head, she sighed, trying to release some of her anger and face the woman along with the rest of them.

Quote:
Mithra is open for interaction!

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

Ryuthulhu

Golden Knight

15,750 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Mystical Adversary 25
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 6:02 am
Diadem

There. That was better. Much better.

Diadem sighed a little, slowly letting her fingers uncurl from the death grip on the loose fabric of her uniform. Better. Acubens had clearly missed the point that she had no proof, just knee jerk smuggery and judgement of the strange, which was, to be fair, the corner stone of the nervous and weak looking to be superior, but others hadn't. Good. GOOD.

That was better. They needed to be better than this. Cool heads and evidence. Everything would come down to cool heads and carefully judged facts... and probably magic. Because magic tended to get tangled up in all of this, and she wasn't sure how that would play out, but they were alive, and if they could avoid making their host turn hostile, she could work with Acubens and any fall out later.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:49 am
Chione
Chione took a few moments to get her wits about her, and when she did, when she noticed the new, unfamiliar person standing before them, she wasn’t sure what to think. Of course, it didn’t take long for the bickering to start…for as much as Acubens had kept trying to tell her that the court was like a family…well. Perhaps she wasn’t wrong.

Didn’t all families bicker on major holidays? Or when they were all forced to spend a long time together…like on vacations.

She did think that maybe telling all of this information to this woman was a little much too soon…but that was only due to the fact that Remarque and his girlfriend hadn’t said anything yet, and they both seemed like they were the type who knew what was going on.

Slowly, she made her way over to her brother and touched him lightly on the shoulder. “Good to see you again, Elsa. Glad you’re not dead.” The words where hardly above a whisper, her eyes on the stranger before them.

Noir Songbird

Orangeish Sherbert

Noble Unicorn

Sweenys_Revenge

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:31 am
Acubens jumped from a combination of tightly coiled nerves and the sudden voice from her side. Her shock, however, was quickly replaced by a small smile -- the best she could muster given the current situation.

"I don't doubt your intentions, I just disagree with the methods. You took care of my students, and beyond that, you're part of my family. I trust you. I just disagree."

And then the accusations started.

Acubens' smile faded from her lips, replaced by a mask of visible irritation. Showering affections?

"My girlfriend kissed my cheek and I held her hand. And there were others holding hands back there. Would you also like to go around and criticize them?" Acubens stopped herself, careful not to talk too much or too loudly.
"She was nervous. I became a physical anchor in reality and a fixed point for her to hold on to."

She could feel her irritation rising in her chest, the anger, the hurt, the feeling of failing even though she was trying her absolute best. How dare he. How <********> dare he. She wanted to argue. She wanted to defend herself.
She wanted to point out that she had done her best to protect as many as she could. She wanted to slap Avior and shake him and cry because this felt like the White Moon all over again. She was never good enough for them.
Never quite right. Never enough.

But Tantalus was right. This was going to be hard enough without infighting. This was about the larger court, not her honor. Her honor meant nothing. Never mind that just like Laverna he was proving himself to be truly astounding in his ability to ignore fact to support his own established narrative. Never mind that while he had the larger group handled, Acubens went looking for strays when all she really wanted to do was huddle her three students under her and wait out the storm. Never mind that every breath and step she took was for the good of the court. Now wasn't the time.

When she spoke again, her voice was dangerously controlled and forcibly even.

"You need to walk away from me right now," Acubens warned, turning bodily away from Avior and his accusations.

Kapoodles

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:54 am
Remarque had intended to remain quiet for as long as he could, but his hands clenched into fists at his sides and his irritation slowly bubbled over.

Externally, he seemed calm, sans perhaps slightly furrowed brows. He turned his attention away from the stranger and towards the few Dark Mirror Senshi he’d heard speak up. He had known Acubens for a long time; he’d seen all sides of her.

He didn’t want the stranger to see them.

“Perhaps,” he suggested, just loud enough to be heard, “We should save these conversations for later. We’re all a little jostled, so let’s take some time to cool off and figure things out. I don’t care who was holding whose hand for whatever reason. We’re all here in one piece, and that’s what matters.”

Mirrorspace had already tried to tear them apart; they didn’t need to finish the job themselves.

He had kept his voice even and cool; he didn’t want to add to the tension, he just wanted them to control it. Especially because they still had an audience listening to their every word--watching their every action.

"We'll talk about all of this later. For now, please," he stressed, "Let's stay focused and composed."

And together, in case something bad was going to happen.

JUST QUOTING EVERYONE BECAUSE I FORGET WHO IS WHERE

Sweenys_Revenge
Orangeish Sherbert
Ryuthulhu
SSBrosB
Noir Songbird
Kapoodles
Sirene Naiads
Leopleuradon
Ghouliboo
litian
Sleet Tempest Snape

Kyuseisha no Hikari

Crew

Dragonslaying Dragon

Leopleuradon

Eloquent Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:03 am
Crocus

Things were getting a little bit out of hand, but they all had just been through something rather stressful together. People were bound to be stressed beyond belief right now, luckily for him he was just fairly good at dealing with stress. A life hiding in your father's shadow tended to do that to you. It was a little surprising when Laverna spoke up for Avior as well. He did not miss the wink sent their way, which Crocus definitely returned, even with a little kiss blown in her direction. Everyone had their own ways of dealing with stress, so what if Crocus got a little flirty? Still, he was very thankful for what she had to say.

Acubens though, was in full raptor-mama mode, which he could definitely understand. None of them had any idea what sort of situation they were in now and she had been separated from Kiuchi and himself when things got crazy in that other room. Diadem also had her fair share of words to say, oh my how did it come to this? He was at a lost for words and things unraveled around them. There had to be some way to get past all this!

Tantalus to the rescue! He was so thankful when the eternal stepped in to calm them all. He mouthed a silent 'thank you' to the red eternal senshi and took a deep breath of his own. Now definitely wasn't the time for everyone to be bickering amongst themselves. Who knew what sort of situation they were stuck in, or for how long they'd be here. At the moment, he really just hoped the mystery woman at leats held some answers for all of them.

"Let's all just be thankful we're mostly okay for the time being." He gave Acubens a gentle and apologetic smile, but he had become close to Avior lately and he didn't like seeing this rift between the two of them. He knew the Senshi of Walls...well enough at this point that he knew this conversation wasn't going well for him. He covered the distance to brush his hand against his arm again. "Why don't we go sit down with Kiuchi? He could use the company." He turned around to where Kiuchi was still sitting on the floor. "You want some company down there?" It reminded him of the first time they had been in Mirrorspace together, when they had sat around in the common room, wondering what could be happening to the splintering walls around them. The younger Senshi was likely just as concerned and upset over all of this mess as Crocus was.

Sirene Naiads

Kapoodles

Sleet Tempest Snape

Sweenys_Revenge

Noir Songbird

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:48 am
Eternal Sailor Leto

The brunette landed on the cold, hard floor with a thud and a rather loud groan. She lay there for a moment (or longer, she really wasn't sure), her ears ringing and her head spinning. Slowly but surely she could hear little bits and pieces of what was going on around her. The ringing began to subside and Leto opened her eyes to meet the ceiling of a very fancy place that she had most definitely never seen in MirrorSpace before.

Were they even in MirrorSpace anymore?

Maybe, just maybe, this is where she went...

Her heart began to race, feeling as if at any moment it would burst out of her chest and while the pressure from MirrorSpace was gone, Leto had a hard time steadying her breathing. She drew in a long breath, exhaled, and pushed herself to her feet to turn and see who everyone was addressing--

--and she swallowed hard, frowned deeply, and crossed her arms.

"What the <********>?!" She was practically yelling.

She stomped in this... What, Queen? Ugh. No. This usurper's direction, pushing past groups of bickering Dark Mirror Senshi. She didn't have time to deal with their childish antics, and she knew Remarque could handle it. So instead... Leto did what she did best.

Get angry.

"Where the ******** are we? And who. the. ********. are. you?" Every word was punctuated and dripping with hate. There were very few people in the world that Leto could trust, and this strange woman who had access to their home and their mirrors was most definitely not one of them. It was taking every bit of her willpower to remain in her Eternal form when all she wanted to do was push herself, and really ********' peacock her own Royalty in front of this stranger.

[Leto is open for interaction XD]

Sylent Nyte
Crew

Obsessive Lunatic

The Space Cauldron

Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:38 am
After a moment to collect themselves, it was easier to take in the surroundings. Behind them, only the mirror. It wasn’t the only mirror in the great hallway, though the others seemed to be covered in strange crystals. They seemed to come in all colors, though the crystals were all pale and translucent. It was clear that they wouldn’t be passing through them—or the strange, black glassed mirror behind them.

The crystals spread over some of the décor though seemed mostly limited to the mirrors—and the high archways of the room they were in. The ceiling seemed impossibly out of reach, though there didn’t appear to be any dust or cobwebs.

Behind the woman that greeted them, the hallway sloped into a staircase that split into two paths. One to the left and the other the right; on the wall between the two, a portrait of her, a man, and an older couple behind them.

Black marble and onyx constructed the castle, but despite the dark colors it didn’t seem particularly morbid. It might have been the colorful crystals on the mirrors, or the many scenic paintings.

Or, maybe, it was the delight in the woman’s face as she continued to examine the group. At least, before the worry set in. What first seemed to be happiness disappeared quickly into worry.

“Please,” she said, glancing around the room, particularly at those who had been vocal—against each other. “There is no need to fight. I understand that you have questions, but there is no need for tensions amongst yourselves.” She glanced at Acubens, and the others in the group that seemed to be on edge. She looked to Leto when she added, “Or me.”

Even with the aggression in the room, she did not seem particularly flustered.

“I am sorry, you must have so many questions. We’ll get to all of that, I assure you. Let me try to start from the beginning, I don’t want to miss anyone.”

She placed a delicate hand over her chest and smiled politely as she looked across the group. “I am Queen Altea, and you are in my castle, my home—Solamnia. I understand I am a stranger, but I can assure you, I am no witch—good, or bad.” She offered a smile to Laverna and Diadem. “You are here because I saw something, in the mirror. I had only meant to get a closer look, but I couldn’t help myself when I saw you. You seemed like you were in trouble and I thought, better you with me than out there. Out there,” she nodded to the mirror, “Is dangerous.”

She laced her fingers together and smiled again, in a jovial manner. She seemed collected and calm, but eager. To Crocus, she replied, “So I supposed you can say that I did bring you here. But, whatever were you doing out there in the first place?” Once again, her eyes found the mirror, albeit only briefly. She found Kibirev shortly after, and offered the girl a sympathetic look. “Or, I suppose, perhaps you didn’t want to be. I might be able to help you get home, only, I am afraid I don’t know where that is for you. Where are you from? Or—oh,” she paused. “Oh, you all must have had such a fright, I don't want to bombard you with inquiries. You must come with me, perhaps we can make this a little more comfortable for you.”

Altea clapped her hands and two figure stepped from what appeared to be the shadows—some hidden nook, most likely—and bowed in her presence.

They looked human, if only out of the corner of the eye. A closer inspection revealed a strange, shard like texture to their translucent skin. Though it was a bit cloudy, you could see through them. They appeared crystalline and, as their skin caught the light from the vibrant chandeliers above, they glistened.

“Have them prepare the table, please. Quickly.”

The figures, in unison, bowed again. They moved in sync and seemed perfectly identical—from the milky white hue of their skin to their perfectly styled hair. They looked almost like statues, carved to perfection, but they moved like humans in perfect symmetry.

The queen did not watch them for long; as soon as they turned away and began down the hallway, she returned her attention to the Dark Mirror Senshi. “Perhaps a good meal will ease your tensions, and a good discussion will dispel all concerns. I should like introductions, at least, so I know what to call you. I have some of your names already—you said, the Dark Mirror Court? And Senshi? I have heard of Senshi, but never the Dark Mirror Court. You must be from very far away. But then, news was always hard to come by, here. We’ve never gotten many travelers.” She waved her hand nonchalantly, “The asteroids can be intimidating, I understand. But that is no matter, you are here, and you are my guests, and I will see to it that you are treated well for your time here.”

She glanced towards the two she had sent to the dining room and half turned towards them, gesturing for the Dark Mirror Senshi to follow her. She took a few slow steps, waiting for them to join her. “Naturally, I will tell you whatever you wish to know, but I hope we can learn from each other. It is hard to answer some of your questions without adequate information, I’m afraid. But, know that I am happy to answer. I understand how jarring this must be to you. I wish to make you comfortable. Please, let me know what I can do for you.”  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 12:04 pm
Dark Mirror Basic Senshi Mithra

Nothing that this woman was saying was reassuring to Mithra. She had too often been the victim of someone who had a 'sweet and angelic' voice and demeanor that Mithra's first instincts were to be constantly on guard around them and trust absolutely nothing of what they said. She glared a bit at the woman while... "Altea's" back was turned. And now that she was in an even less familiar place than the Mirrorspace, Mithra was constantly on guard.

She just saw us in the mirror and decided to pull us out? Really? Likely story. There's something else going on around here... Mithra though to herself as she listened to Altea addressing the others. Why would she think they were in 'danger' just because they were seen in the mirror? It didn't sit well with Mithra and while she would have appreciated a good meal, as Altea was seemingly offering, Mithra wondered if she should even try the food. Perhaps she should watch some of her more... trusting fellow Dark Mirror senshi eat first and watch their reactions before trying some herself. Though she did smirk at a certain camo-colored senshi's reaction. Mithra liked her style. No nonsense and plenty of cussing.

The crystals that decorated the room though seemed... familiar. They hadn't been missed under Mithra's wandering eye and perhaps it was just her, but they seemed to be a lot like the crystals they had found in the Negaverse already. It seemed Altea's world, whatever it was, and the Mirrorspace where somehow connecting. Whether it was just blending or the two dimensions were being forced against one another.

However, any questions that Mithra had would have to wait, or at least Mithra would be staying in the back of the group as they were led down the hallway, and therefor would have to wait till they got to the dining room to actually ask anything.  

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

Kapoodles

Battle-ready Waffles

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 12:36 pm
Dark Mirror Eternal Senshi Avior of Walls

The tiniest of smiles was given to Tantalus, a man who was so vaguely familiar, but it couldn't be placed. He was right, All he wanted was to protect those around him and to make sure that whoever they were in front of didn't have a 'reason' to dislike them already.

But this.... Avior hadn't wanted this in the least. His words weren't meant to stir up further anger, in fact they were almost shaky when they left him, and yet Acubens, that strangely quick to anger young woman he had met some time ago was so quick to threaten him that he did not know what to say. In fact, he shrank back a bit, head lowering, not desiring any sort of confrontation when the threat was made. He had tried to offer peace, to show that they were on the same side, but... But it was shot down?

Why? It didn't make any sense? Had what he tried to do wrong? He was wrong again, wasn't it?

That same nagging voice in the back of his mind began to whisper it's string of insults and taunts of his own uselessness, quietly at first, but becoming louder and louder the more she spoke, the more her words targeted like torpedoes. And they did what they meant to do, they made him feel like s**t over it.

And yet there were still those who came to pull him up from that dark place he was approaching far too quickly. Remarque, in his kindness, called out the arguing in favor of peace, which all that Avior wanted. His response to the hostilities were all that was needed for Avior to swallow the lump in his throat and give a small nod, even if it was unseen. He didn't want this either.

Then there was Crocus, a friend who he had grown rather close to as of recent, that came in as a peace keeper. He was one of the few bridges that connected Acubens and Avior more than just being members of the same court. They both cared deeply for the Senshi of Saffron, what with him being a personal friend of Avior's and having been awakened by Acubens, and knowing that Crocus was kind enough to take his side at this point was enough for him to find his own anchor during this moment. That anchor being the hand that brushed his arm and pulled him up from drowning in his own self doubt and worthlessness.

"Ah... Yes..." He finally spoke up, his voice soft as if he was unsure if his own voice would be able to handle much more than that. Poor Kiuchi shouldn't be left there alone, not given how shaken up he seemed earlier to the point where he was clinging tight to is own arm. And Avior hadn't minded that in the least. Right when he was about to sit down next to the young senshi he worried for so often, the woman spoke again, and he looked up in wonder and fascination at her servants. Just what were they?

Questions could wait, however, for they received and invitation, and the fear he had for the new situation had left, replaced by that softer, nagging voice in his head and a bit of curiosity.

"Come, let's follow her..." He again whispered, his hand reaching down to help Kiuchi up some, "I am fairly certain we can learn alot... And I do no feel as if we are threatened by being here. Let's learn, and let's try to find a way home, okay?"

Leopleuradon

Sleet Tempest Snape

Sweenys_Revenge

Kyuseisha no Hikari

Noir Songbird

Mirrorspace and the Mirrorscape

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items