Welcome to Gaia! ::

Seriously Serious Roleplayers Guild

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for dedicated Role Players only 

Reply Littlest & Mercury 1x1s
Den Of Dragons: The Twins In Love Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The_littlest_dragonfly
Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 6:36 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════

Kasai didn’t resist when Oriko wrapped his arms around him and pulled him in for another round of passionate kissing. It was funny to think that they’d both been apprehensive about kissing one another back at the Hostess Slumber Party. It seemed so long ago and yet it had only been a few months. Ever since that first kiss, Kasai had been a goner. He’d known the moment their lips had touched that he didn’t want to ever kiss anyone else’s lips…Thank the Gods Oriko had returned his feelings…

Feeling Oriko’s fingers gently pressing into his back, he chuckled lightly, knowing that he was imagining the twin dragons on his back. Oriko was due to have his own tattoo done soon – it had only been put off because of Kasai’s hospitalization and recovery. But now that he was well, Kasai was ready to take Oriko into the parlor to get his first tattoo…

Kissing his boyfriend deeply, Kasai groaned in pleasure as their tongues pressed against one another sensually. No matter how much they kissed or how often, it was never enough. While they hadn’t had sex, yet, he had to wonder if this deep hunger he felt for Oriko would subside somewhat once they did share themselves fully. He never wanted the feeling to go away and he hoped it wouldn’t, but he was curious to know what would happen after they were truly intimate with one another.

Eventually, the smell of Kori’s cooking wafted into the room, despite the closed door. Both of their stomachs seemed to growl with a different type of hunger. Chuckling, he smiled down at Oriko, gently caressing his cheek and hair as he did. For several weeks now he’d been tempted to tell Oriko how much he loved him, but he’d been holding back. He didn’t want to rush things but he also didn’t want to withhold his feelings either. He was stuck between a rock and a hard place…

═══════════════════╝

Protective Big Brother || Kasai Yamada

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:27 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════

Under Sato’s direction, Kori withdrew her finger from the stream of water and into the cup he’d prepared. The moment the salt hit her cut she hissed again at the sting, but she didn’t pull away. With his arm wrapped around her shoulder, she felt more comfortable that she would have dealing with the cut on her own. Truth be told, she didn’t do well with blood, especially her own. But having Sato with her made all the difference.

She was further relieved to hear that he wouldn’t need stitches, which meant she wouldn’t have to be taken to the hospital for something so trivial. She really hated all the drama that came with such things; her father would have to have been alerted to the situation, their family doctor would be required to see to her care. It was a lot of hassle…

Taking the offered seat, Kori let her finger soak while Satoshi went to get the first aid kit. Cursing herself, she looked around the kitchen and the half-made meal. ‘Way to go, Kori…’ She hoped that the night wouldn’t be ruined by her clumsiness. So far, she’d been really enjoying herself, despite Hayate ditching her again. Satoshi was proving to be wonderful company. “I’m sorry, Satoshi…”

In no time, Sato was drying her finger and administering first aid with expert care. Wrapping her finger in its bandage, she couldn’t help but watch his movements. His touch was light and gentle as he worked. It was as if he didn’t want to cause her further harm, as if he felt that she was delicate, like a flower. When he offered to finish the cooking under her direction while she took it easy, she couldn’t help but feel touched by the offer. It was sweet.

”I’m alright, Sato. Really. I can finish…but why don’t we leave the chopping to you.” Smiling in a teasing way, she looked around at the work they needed to do before looking down at her expertly wrapped finger. “Thank you…I have a hard time dealing with blood, especially mine. You really helped me out.” Looking up into his green eyes, she couldn’t help but realize how lovely they were. With his dark hair and light complexion, his eyes were really striking. Blushing a bit, she slipped off of her stool and headed for the stove where the sauce she’d set to simmer was lightly bubbling.

“If you could finish chopping the onion for the sauce, that would be wonderful. Then the vegetables for the salad, if you don’t mind. I’ll handle the sauce and the bread.” As Sato got back to work, she glanced back at him as he chopped. She hadn’t mentioned it before, but his change of clothes was really refreshing. He looked comfortable and a lot younger in his street clothes than he did in his work clothes. While his suit and collared shirts looked great on him, she liked his causal look too.

“I like the new look, by the way. I wouldn’t have pegged you for someone who’d wear flames, but I like them.” She teased lightly before turning to look back down at the sauce she was supposed to be stirring. Thinking about it, she had a sudden idea. A way to simultaneously break any tension there might be over her cutting her finger to lighten the mood, while also bringing them closer as friends. Reaching into her back pocket she pulled out her phone and unlocked it. She had several text messages, but she didn’t care about them at the moment – the were likely ‘updates’ from Hayate in regard to his ‘family get-together’ – opening her camera, she walked over to stand next to Satoshi.

“Hey Sato, lets take a selfie together.” Offering him her phone, she smiled playfully. “I’d take it, but you have longer arms than me.” Wrapping one of her arms around his lower back, she leaned in close and flashed the ‘peace’ sign, her bandaged finger in plain view. “Say cheese~!”

═══════════════════╝

Budding Artist || Kori Yamada

The_littlest_dragonfly
Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200

Minerva_Mortis
Vice Captain

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:03 am
User Image
╔═══════════════════

The good news for Kasai was, Oriko didn't need to hear the words to know how much love there was between them. Every glance, every time they held hands, every single one of those amazing kisses told Oriko that he'd made the right choice in confessing his (at the time) strange feelings for his best friend. Not to mention all the wonderful time they had been spending together, helping Kasai recover played a large part in confirming that he never wanted to be without him, no matter what. Hearing the soft groan sent a warm shiver through Oriko, he loved being able to pull sounds from his boyfriend like that and it only made him crave Kasai all the more. He didn't really give much thought to if things may change once they went all the way, mostly because he doubted it happening unless it was for the better. There was no possible way in his mind that the way he felt for Kasai would ever fade or turn sour, he was just too perfect.

Gazing fondly up to Kasai as he pulled away enough to smile, Oriko leaned his head into the hand on his cheek before closing his eyes and sighing contently. He also wanted to say something, anything that would convey just how deeply he cared for the handsome guy above him, but each time he did his tongue would turn to lead in his mouth or the words just wouldn't come out. He took this as a sign of it simply not being the right moment, things would seem too cheesy if he tried to say it right after making out and the last thing Oriko wanted was to seem cliche. It would totally take the impact out of the moment.

So instead he pulled his arms up along Kasai's torso enough to roll him onto his back, snagging his turn at being the one on top. Grinning devilishly he covered Kasai's face with light kisses before slinking down to nestle into his side, more than happy to just lay there cuddling until Kori called them to dinner.

═══════════════════╝

Enigmatic Goofball || Oriko Heastu Maphias

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:34 am
User Image
𝓢𝓐𝓣𝓞𝓢𝓗𝓘 𝓝𝓐𝓚𝓐𝓜𝓤𝓡𝓐

He shook his head as she apologized, his attention focused primarily on the injured finger. "Don't you worry about it, accidents happen." Thankfully he was more than experienced enough handling 'boo-boos' for his younger brother and sister, so taking care of Kori's finger was in good hands. Once she was bandaged up he put the first aid kit away as she said she would be alright to keep cooking. That she would leave the chopping to him made Sato smirk as he looked back to her in time to meet her gaze as she explained her aversion to blood. It was understandable, though he what he didn't expect was her sudden blush as she slid from the stool to tend to the sauce.

"You got it!" He said with a smile as he grabbed up the onion and the salad ingredients he'd washed. Getting straight to work he minced the onion to perfection and brought it over to the sauce pan and slid it in when she was ready for it. He was cutting into a juicy tomato when she remarked on his change of clothes, to be honest he was glad to be out of his suit, finding he wore it way too often to be comfortable. That she liked his flaming over shirt made him grin, he had a whole collection of them. "Yeah? I'm glad you like them, I think my closet is about filled with shirts like these. I only wear the suit during business hours." He had been focused on his job slicing into the veg while Kori brought out her phone, not noticing she was there until she mentioned taking a selfie.

He laughed a bit at her remark of him having the longer set of arms, but took the phone nonetheless and held it up before them as he felt her arm wrapping around him lightly. Angling the phone to get a shot of the food he was prepping in with them he struggled to fight off the blush that threatened to flood his cheeks as she leaned in for the shot. "Cheese~!" He chimed with her as he hit the snap button, only once he heard the shutter sound did he bring the phone down to have a peek at the resulting image. His face was a bit flushed with color, instantly he brought a hand up to rub his eyes. "Gah, those darn onions made me look like I'd been crying!" He wanted to ask her to delete the image, but she was perking back up after having cut her finger and Sato did not want to ruin the mood. Instead he chuckled and shook his head, then went about hunting for a bowl to toss the salad into.

Not much longer did it take to boil and strain the noodles, then toast the garlic bread to perfection. While Kori put the finishing touches on the meal itself Sato insisted on setting the table for them, not wanting to have anyone spill sauce on the upholstery of the living room furniture. He knew of the twin's habit of watching movies and shows while they ate, but felt that since Kori spoke of wanting this to be a special meal it would be a good idea to have it at the dinner table.

"Bellisimo~" He said while looking over the spread. "If you'd like to get your brother and lover boy I'll pour out some drinks for us." He offered while taking off his apron to put away nice and neat.  

Minerva_Mortis
Vice Captain

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

The_littlest_dragonfly
Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:06 am
User Image
╔═══════════════════

Kori leaned in close for the pic and smiled happily up at her phone as Satoshi took the picture. When they both looked down at the image, she smiled wide. It was perfect! “It looks great! I love it!” Kori beamed, her good mood restored thanks to Satoshi. His comment about the onions only made her examine the picture more. She hadn’t really noticed his flushed cheeks until he’d said something, but now she had to wonder if the onions were really to blame or not.

“I think you look great! I’ll send you a copy, in case you want to keep it.” She wasn’t about to assume that Satoshi was sentimental about pictures or the fact that this was their first real meal together, but she was. She liked to take photos like these to look back on.

A few clicks later, Satoshi’s phone chimed with her text message, the photo of them attached. It only took Kori a few extra moments to post up the photo to her Instagram. She did take the time to label it with a title and several fun hashtags, they read: ‘Found my new cooking buddy – Satoshi~!’ #somuchfun, #satoshitotherescue, #myhero, #cutmyfinger, #OUCH, #spaghettiandmeatballs, #newbuddy.’ Posting it, she put her phone back into her pocket. She knew full well that Hayate would see the picture and know that she was ignoring his texts, but it served him right. If he didn’t want to come spend time her, then she’d have fun with her other friends.

In no time at all she heard her phone chime with several new texts, but again, she ignored them and instead returned to cooking the meal. It didn’t take long for the meatballs to simmer in the sauce, the salad to be tossed and the garlic bread to be toasted. In short order, they had a delicious feast. While they normally ate in the living room, Sato had suggested sitting at the dining room table instead – less chances of spilling sauce all over the place that way. Once the table was set, she had to admit, that she liked the way it looked. She couldn’t remember the last time they’d eaten at the dinner table and it felt nice to have a change. With all the food placed on the table, it looked picture perfect, and so, Kori took a picture to remember the meal.

“Will do!” Heading out of the dining room, she walked down the hall toward Kasai’s room. Sure enough, all was quiet inside Kas’s room – not that she was surprised. She suspected the two were either making out or just laying together on his bed. Knocking on the door, she called through the wood, not wanting to open it up to see something that might possible scar her for life – what was seen, could not be unseen. “Dinner’s ready guys!” She waited for Kasai to call back before heading back to the kitchen to wash her hands and put her apron away.

By the time she stepped into the dining room again, the drinks were poured and everything was ready. Taking a seat next to Satoshi, she offered him a happy smile. “This looks amazing.” It really was a feast and it smelled delicious too. Meals like this made her want to cook more, especially if she had a willing and fun helper like Satoshi to reply on. “We make a pretty good team, Satoshi. We should do this again sometime, I mean, if you want.” She wasn’t about to assume that he’d had a good time, although she thought he had…

═══════════════════╝

User Image
╔═══════════════════

Kasai chuckled as Oriko swapped places with him and took the dominant position above him. He grinned even more as Oirko smiled devilishly and covered his face with loving kisses before moving down to lay at Kasai’s side. Perfectly cradled against him, Kasai wrapped his arms around his best friend to hold him close. Like Oriko, Kasai was perfectly content with laying in his boyfriend’s arms while they waited for dinner to be done.

By the time Kori came to knock on his door, Kasai had begun to doze off. Orkio’s warmth easily seeping into him, and vice versa. Kasai was never as comfortable as he was when Oriko was in his arms, snuggle dup close like this – he loved it. He’d give anything to sleep like this every night. So far, the couple had only been allowed to sleep like this once since they’d gotten together. Oriko’s parents were being unusually stingy when it came to sleep overs, which meant less time for them to spend together. Luckily for them, Oriko had already gotten his parents to agree to letting him stay the weekend – Friday AND Saturday night. Kas couldn’t wait to spend some real quality time with him…

Kori’s knock roused him from his thoughts and his dozing. “Dinner’s ready guys!” Smiling, he called back to her. “Be right there, Kor.” He was glad that Kori was respecting his and Oriko’s privacy. She could have easily opened the door, it wasn’t locked, and peeked in on them, but she didn’t. He loved her for that, she was the best sister ever.

Placing a kiss on Oriko’s forehead, he squeezed him a bit before moving to get up. “I almost fell asleep.” Kas said with a goofy smile before slipping off the bed and offering Oriko his hand. Giving his boyfriend one last fiery kiss, they exited the bedroom and headed for the kitchen. To his surprise, Kori and Satoshi were seated at the dining table, already serving their portions and getting ready to eat.

“Wow you two, this looks amazing! You two work well together.” Taking a seat next to Oriko, he smiled at his sister. “I said the same thing!” Kori said with a laugh. He was glad to see that despite Hayate ditching out on her, again, she was in good spirits. He knew that he had Satoshi to thank for that. Looking across the way at his tutor, he gave him a little nod of acknowledgement before reaching to begin serving himself.
═══════════════════╝

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 11:02 pm
User Image
𝓢𝓐𝓣𝓞𝓢𝓗𝓘 𝓝𝓐𝓚𝓐𝓜𝓤𝓡𝓐

Sato had to admit, it was cute the way Kori was snapping photos of the food that they had laid out on the table, having busied himself with cleaning up as much of the dishes used as possible while she admired the feast. Once she went to get her brother and his boyfriend Satoshi slipped his phone from his pocket and checked out the image she'd sent him of their selfie. Without a second thought he went and made it his background for when he unlocked his phone.

Having washed his hands while cleaning the dishes Sato waited for Kori before taking his chosen seat, looking over the spread and feeling a moment of pride pass through him. Turning his attention onto Kori as she spoke of them making a good team he smiled while reaching out to dish out some pasta and the sauce. "That we do, and I would like that, gives me a reason to pick up fresh food instead of relying on take out." He admitted with a small laugh. Honestly, cooking with Kori was so much fun he almost wanted to insist they make it a regular thing, but slow and steady was key and he did not want to come off as a creep.

When the boys finally came out of hiding, he was already digging into his pasta, twirling his fork into the noodles on his plate. Lifting his gaze to meet Kasai's he returned the nod and added a wizened smile. He was done letting Hayate turn Kori's plans upsidedown, she deserved better. "Yes, it does look amazing. Dig in guys! Kasai, you're sister is incredible in the kitchen, I think I could stand to learn a thing or two from her." Satoshi remarked while glancing between the twins with a pleased smile.  

Minerva_Mortis
Vice Captain

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

Minerva_Mortis
Vice Captain

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 11:10 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════

Oriko had been on the verge of passing right out when Kori knocked on the door, groaning softly he took Kasai's hand while still slightly disoriented. "Hmm? Oh, food... Sweet!" He said before being caught off guard by the extra kiss before heading to the kitchen, the intensity nearly sending him onto his a**. Grinning like a love struck idiot he followed his boyfriend to the kitchen, the scents in the air becoming more powerful and sending his stomach into a series of backflips as they drew closer to the source of the wonderful smell.

"Mmmmh! Kori, have I told you lately how wonderful your cooking is?" He asked while taking his seat and eyeing up the food, not upset in the slightest that they weren't sitting in the living room like they near always did. Kasai having mentioned the notion of this having been meant as something special put a halt to any form of protest that he could have potentially dreamed up. Never mind that his tutor was still around. Oriko blinked a few times over at Sato, nearly not recognizing him in street clothes rather than his suit and tie that the guy near always wore around Stu and Kas. "Mmmmh! This is so delicious!" He said to them both after enjoying several bites.

═══════════════════╝

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:32 am
User Image
╔═══════════════════

The food was amazing. What had had the potential to be a ruined night had turned into a fantastic evening, thanks to Satoshi. The meal not only looked good aesthetically, but it tasted delicious too – this was something that they were all in agreement over. By the end of the meal, everyone had cleaned their plates and there were still left overs for anyone who wanted a midnight snack or another helping tomorrow. Leaning back in her chair, Kori sighed happily, completely content. “That was absolutely delicious. We need to do this more often, Satoshi.” She said with a smile. He’d already agreed that it was a good idea, so she knew he was on board, but she felt the need to reiterate it now that the meal was over and they all looks full and satisfied.

“Kasai is a whiz in the kitchen too. He makes the best tacos.” She said with a smile as she looked to her twin across the way. Looking full and ready for a cat nap, Kasai grinned lazily. “I do make a mean taco…I haven’t made them in a while actually. Maybe we should do that tomorrow. ‘Taco Friday’, or should we wait for ‘Taco Tuesday’?” Kori laughed lightly at her brother’s suggestion, glad to know that he wanted to cook too. “Let’s see how we feel tomorrow and go from there. You never know, we might want sushi or something instead of Mexican food.” Not to mention that Fridays were usually their ‘Junk Food & Movies’ night of the week, so there was no telling what they’d be in the mood for tomorrow.

Looking over to Satoshi, she smiled. “You’re more than welcome to join us, Satoshi. We’d love to have you.” Oriko didn’t need an invitation, he was practically part of the family already, even before becoming Kas’s boyfriend. But Satoshi was new to their group and likely felt that he needed an invitation to hang with them. Given time, that feeling would fade.

Glancing at the clock she was surprised to see that it was only 8:00pm. They still had plenty of time for a movie or a game before heading to bed. Night owls by nature, Kasai, Kori and Oriko tended to stay up later than they should on school nights, but it was hard to go against one’s nature. “Anyone up for a movie or a game?”

Kasai released a heavy sigh as he looked to Oriko, who looked just as sleepy as he did. [b ]“I’d say let’s play a game, but I feel like I’m about to fall asleep and I think everyone is feeling the same way. So my vote is for a movie.” Kas had a point, and honestly she’d been leaning toward a movie, but with Satoshi as a guest she’d wanted to mix things up a bit, or at least try. “Okay, you have a point. But next time, we’re playing yatzee, Jenga or Cards Against Humanity…”

Once the food was put away and the dishes were done, everyone shuffled into the living room. Kori halfway expected Satoshi to bail after dinner – she was sure he had other things to attend to, chores, errands or something like that. Maybe he needed to catch up with his a girl or boy friend. He hadn’t mentioned being in a relationship, but then again, she was still getting to know him. Retaking her previous spot in the corner of the couch, she threw on ‘Summer Wars’ for a nice change of pace. It was a newer, well animated anime movie that was getting good reviews.

In no time, she was comfortable and completely, content. But then she felt her pocket vibrate. Sighing, she pulled the device out to see all the messages she’d missed since speaking with Hayate. Ten text messages and a missed call. ‘Seems my pic on Instagram had the desired effect.’ Hayate’s messages ranged from him telling her how much he missed her, to him apologizing for canceling last minute – again -, to asking if her finger was alright, to him hoping that she’d enjoyed dinner, and lastly that he ‘couldn’t wait to see her at school tomorrow’. She typed a quick reply – ‘I had a great night. My finger is fine, nothing serious. I’ll see you tomorrow – I’ll be late, gonna get coffee with Satoshi before classes.’ With her text sent, she put her phone away and focused on the movie, content with putting Hayate out of her mind until tomorrow. She didn’t know if he’d get jealous at the idea of her spending time with another guy, but she wasn’t above giving him a taste of his own medicine.

Lying out on the opposite end of the couch, with Oriko practically acting like a blanket as he laid with Kasai. Cuddled close, Kasai gently ran his fingers along Oriko’s mohawk in an absent, yet loving gesture. Kori had no doubt that the two were head over heels in love with one another and would probably end up getting married someday. She’d hoped that she’d found that kind of love with Hayate, but it would have been too good to be true to have Yamada Twins finding the loves of their lives at the same time. She knew her relationship with Hayate was headed for a break up, it was only a matter of time before one of them ended it. Something told her, that it was going to be her.
═══════════════════╝

The_littlest_dragonfly
Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200

Minerva_Mortis
Vice Captain

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 6:27 am
User Image
𝓢𝓐𝓣𝓞𝓢𝓗𝓘 𝓝𝓐𝓚𝓐𝓜𝓤𝓡𝓐

Enjoying a meal with the twins was as entertaining as it had sounded in his head, at least when everyone wasn't busy stuffing their faces. Kori's cooking certainly was a hit, considering all he'd done was chop up some veggies Satoshi didn't feel as though he deserved too much of the credit. Talk of Mexican food caught his attention while he was in the midst of enjoying a hearty bite of the garlic bread he'd saved for last. The extended invitation made him smile appreciatively, mouth full he didn't want to be rude and talk while chewing. "I'd like that, thank you. I have to admit this has been a lot of fun, I don't sit in like this very often if at all." He said once he had finished swallowing.

He too had glanced at the clock when Kori gave it her brief attention, the suggestion of a game perked Sato's interest, but with the way Oriko and Kasai were looking it didn't seem a likely prospect. He chuckled lightly when Kori made it a point that the next time they were going to play a game, the idea of Cards Against Humanity sounded like a great time. "I'm good for a movie, I'll probably head out after." Sato was one of the first to stand, making to clear dishes from the table while the others grabbed up the food.

Sitting himself down with a cushion between him and the twins on either side he settled in for the flick, Kori's soft sigh catching his ear but he forced himself not to stare at her. He was elated to be getting to spend some actual time with her that he almost wished he didn't have plans for later on in the night. He took out his own phone when it seemed that Kasai and Oriko were only half watching the movie, literally on the edge of sleep in each others arms. Checking his own messages he took a quick moment to change his background to the awesome selfie of himself and Kori, the blush rising faintly in his cheeks again as he tucked the phone away and resumed watching the movie.

When it ended and he said his good nights, Sato was on cloud nine. Once inside the elevator however he did not push the button for his floor, rather the one for the underground parking. After the doors opened he made a b-line for his beloved Toyota MR2, it's sleek black paint gleaming in the lights above. With a grin he hopped in and turned over the engine, tonight was going to be the best ride of his life.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 3:18 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════

After a wonderful evening and a pleasant night sleep, Kori awoke earlier than she normally did to get ready for the day. She normally slept in as much as she could – sleep was sacred – but she found that she was excited to grab coffee with Satoshi before class. After showering, she headed to her walk-in closet to pick out an outfit for the day.

Standing in front of her racks of clothes, she frowned lightly. Nibbling her bottom lip, she brushed her hands down the sleeves of one of her favorite white sweaters. It was getting colder out, so a sweater wouldn’t be a bad idea for the day. Deciding to wear a short-sleeved blouse underneath in case she got hot, she grabbed a black pair of skinny jeans and accessorized with a long necklace, her purple vest and a scarf.

It didn’t take her long to put on her make-up and pull her up into a messy ponytail. Although she was excited about the coffee date, she didn’t want to look like she was dressing up or trying to impress Satoshi. ‘What am I thinking? I’m dating Hayate and Satoshi is my body guard…we’re just getting coffee…its not a big deal.’ Looking at herself in the mirror she tilted her head to the side. She wasn’t dressed up or flashing any cleavage – her outfit was cute and comfortable, it wasn’t exactly sexy, but she did feel confident and attractive. Smiling at herself she shook her head. “I’m getting ahead of myself.”

Glancing at her phone, she opened her contacts to shoot Satoshi a text message. ‘Hey Sato, I’m ready to head out when you are. -K’ Grabbing her book bag, she headed for the living room but stopped outside Kasai’s room. Knocking on the door, she called through the wood to make sure he was awake. “Hey Kas! I’m heading out for coffee with Satoshi before class. I’ll see you at school, ok?” Much to her surprise, Kasai opened his bedroom door. Still dressed in his pajama pants, his hair a tousled mess, he looked at her with one brow arched in question.

“Coffee?” Smiling, she chuckled. “Yes, and before you ask, yes, I’ll grab you something delicious.” Kasai smiled in a sleepy, half-awake way. Stepping forward he hugged her. “You’re the best sister ever. I love you, Kor.” Kori chuckled, hugging him back happily. “I love you too, Kas. Now go get ready for class, at this rate you'll be late!” Kasai shuffled back into his room to get ready for the day while Kori headed to meet up with Satoshi.

═══════════════════╝

The_littlest_dragonfly
Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200

The_littlest_dragonfly
Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 3:43 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════

With the promise of delicious coffee in his near future, Kasai felt a bit more enthusiastic about getting ready for the day. It wasn’t until he was in the middle of a hot shower that he realized that it was Friday and that Oriko would be spending the weekend at the high rise. Grinning wide, knowing that he would have Oriko all to himself for more than 48 hours, Kasai woke right up.

In no time, Kasai was clean, dressed and ready to head out. After shooting a text to Akio, he sent a quick message to Oriko. ‘Good Morning Handsome, can’t wait to spend the weekend with you~! See you soon. -K’

Much to his surprise, he arrived at school before Kori. Walking into their classroom, he immediately noticed that her seat was vacant – which meant no coffee for him, at least not yet. 'She and Satoshi must be having a good time...' Pouting a bit, he decided to drop his bag and head over to Oriko’s classroom to spend a little time with him before class. Standing outside his classroom, he pulled out his cell to shoot Oriko another text. ‘Hey, I’m outside your classroom. Come say hi!’ Now that they’d been dating for a few months, their peers knew that he and Oriko were a couple. So if they were seen hugging or kissing outside Oriko’s classroom, it wouldn’t be too surprising - and if anyone dared to make any snarky remarks, they'd immediately regret it.

═══════════════════╝

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 6:22 pm
User Image
𝓢𝓐𝓣𝓞𝓢𝓗𝓘 𝓝𝓐𝓚𝓐𝓜𝓤𝓡𝓐

Getting the text message nice and early, Sato smiled at his phone on the nightstand as he put on a finishing touch of peppery cologne. He wore his usual professional attire of black dress shirt beneath a navy blue blazer paired with black slacks and dress shoes. He'd gotten up early and showered the dregs of his post dinner drinks away, having celebrated not only getting closer to Kori, even if it was by an inch in his opinion, but also another notch on his victory belt for the underground race circuit. Popping on his glasses and snatching up his phone, he ran a hand over his lightly styled hair before making his way out to the elevator while answering Kori's text.

I'll meet you at the elevator on your way down. -S

Once they were in his car, Sato drove them the long way to the shool, their coffee spot was a little cafe that was tucked out of the way on a side street. His younger sister had taken him there once for the sweets, and he discovered that they had some of the best coffee in the area. Pulling up to the small building he hopped out and opened the door for Kori, taking the chance to admire her cute outfit before leading her inside. "They've got some good pastries here, and some of the best coffee on this side of Tokyo." He smiled brightly, the shop had a cute and comfy feel to it with it's pastel colors and flower decorations everywhere.

He walked with her over to the counter and began looking over the day's offerings from the oven and pointed to the chocolate cupcakes that were decorated to look like panda bear faces. There were number of other goodies that were also decorated to resemble animals and flowers. "Hey Kori, check these little guys out, don't they look sweet?" The pun was fully intended, and as the attendant came out from the back room he straightened up to greet them.

"Hello, one dark roast coffee and one of those panda cupcakes please." He gestured to Kori respectfully while moving to the register and removing his wallet from his back pocket. "I'll be paying for both of us, so do kindly add her total to my bill." Satoshi was happy to pick up the tab, after all he had been the one to invite her out. "Go ahead and grab something nice for Kasai if you want, do you think Oriko might like something too?"  

Minerva_Mortis
Vice Captain

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

Minerva_Mortis
Vice Captain

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:03 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════

Once the movie had ended, Oriko had to remind himself of the promised sleep over in order to keep himself from being a total butt and refusing to go home. Sleep didn't come easy for him that night, he'd gotten a good bit of it while on the couch in Kasai's arms after supper, and without the warmth of his boyfriend Oriko was gradually becoming sleep deprived. He was looking forward to the weekend more than ever at the thought of getting a proper night's sleep snuggled up to Kasai. In fact Oriko was so ready for the weekend that he nearly forgot his homework on the kitchen table on his way out, thankfully his phone was sitting atop of it and the device buzzed with a text message from Kasai, for which he was immensely grateful, there was no way he was going to let all of that effort go to waste. You're a sexy life saver! He shot back, no explanation, just the short and sweet text before heading out.

And so there he sat, in class with his head against his desk in efforts to catch a couple extra winks before the day officially began. At least until his phone buzzed in his back pocket, checking the message brought a bright smile to his face and in no time flat he was dashing out the door, skidding to a stop just in time to avoid careening into another student whom was just walking by. "Heya! Nice to see you here early, Kori drag you outta bed like usual?" He asked with a smirk, knowing just how much Kasai loved to sleep in, while Oriko and Kori on the other hand were total morning people.

Without giving him much chance to avoid the attack Oriko snared Kas up in a great big hug, sneaking a brief kiss to his cheek. "I missed you." Nuzzling his face into Kasai's neck he could have fallen back asleep then and there, the slowly darkening circles beneath his eyes were a tell tale sign he'd not been resting well.

═══════════════════╝

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:44 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════

Not only was Kori impressed by Satoshi’s car and driving skills, but he had manners too. He didn’t have to open her door for her, or help her out of the car, but he did, and it was sweet. She appreciated the gestures and knew from the way he did them that he was a gentleman at heart.

Looking around the bakery, she was surprised by the selection and found that the smell of coffee alone was waking her up. “Everything looks so delicious! And those pandas do look sweet!” She hadn’t missed his pun and had to wonder if he did it on purpose or not. Either way it was cute, corny, but cute.

With Satoshi’s order placed, she smiled and blushed slightly at his words. While he had invited her to have coffee, she hadnt expected him to offer to pay for not only her, but Kasai and Oriko as well. “That’s really thoughtful of you, Satoshi…Thank you.” Looking over the pastries, she eventually chose two more panda cupcakes for Kasai and Oriko and a slice of banana bread for herself along with two caramel coffees with cream and sugar and a chai latte for herself.

Back in the car, Kori held all the goodies in her lap in a carrier so nothing would spill. “This was a really good idea, Satoshi. If you're not careful, I might insist that we do this more often.” Looking over at him as they drove to school, she couldn’t help but admire him. He was mature and sweet, thoughtful…handsome. Turning her gaze away she tried not to think about his looks – she had Hayate…

Upon arriving at school, he helped her from the car before helping her carry the coffee and pastries inside. When it came time for them to part ways, she offered him another smile. “I don’t have any club activities today, so once classes are over Kas, Oriko and I will head home with Akio if you’re busy…” She wasn’t about to assume that he wouldn’t have obligations after classes were over, he was a teaching assistant after all.

“Thanks again for the coffee and pastries, Satoshi. I’ll see you later today. Text me if you're bored~!” She said with a mischievous smile. She didn't expect him to text her, he needed to set an example after all, but she was open to 'passing notes' during classes. Parting ways, she headed toward call, her hands full of the delicious breakfast Satoshi had graciously provided.

═══════════════════╝

The_littlest_dragonfly
Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200

The_littlest_dragonfly
Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 8:02 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════

Before he could say anything in reply to Oriko’s teasing question, he was caught up in a tight hug. Smiling, he wrapped his arms around Oriko and held him close and tight. The small kiss meant a lot – he knew that Oriko was still apprehensive about PDA, especially at school. “I missed you more.” He whispered in his ear as Oriko nuzzled his neck lovingly.

A few students walking by gave them curious looks, but one glance from Kasai sent them scurrying down the hall. Most of the students at Ouran knew not to meddle in the affairs of the Yamada Twins, but sometimes they needed reminding. Reaching down, he caressed Oriko’s cheek lightly. Lately, Oriko had been developing bags under his eyes. He suspected that for whatever reason, Oriko wasn’t sleeping well and it worried him. Last night had been a clear indication that he wasn’t getting enough rest – he’d fallen asleep in Kasai’s arms twice yesterday. ‘I may have to force him to take naps after school…’ It wasn’t the worst idea…

It wasn’t long before Kori walked down the hall, coffee and pastries in hand. “Hey guys! Who wants sugar and caffeine?” Smiling, she held out the holder with a smile. “Two coffees with cream, sugar and shots of caramel for flavor, and two chocolate panda cupcakes!” Kas arched a brow in amusement. It wasn’t the healthiest breakfast, but he wasn’t complaining – besides, Oriko needed the energy boost. “Thanks Kor, you’re the best.” To his surprise, Kori shook her head. “Nope, this is all thanks to Satoshi – he gets credit.” Smirking slightly, he made a mental note to thank Satoshi later. The group was half way through their ‘breakfast’ when the chime for class sounded.

Before Oriko could turn to head back to class, Kasai leaned in a placed a kiss on his cheek. “See you at lunch…don’t work too hard, okay?” Moving to Kori’s side, the twins headed down the hall to their classroom. The day couldn’t go by fast enough…

═══════════════════╝

Littlest & Mercury 1x1s

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas