Welcome to Gaia! ::

TNW:R™ ● Total Nonstop Wrestling: Revolution

Back to Guilds

After the fall of guilds of TNWE, TNWF, TOPWG, it's all come to this one guild to come back all together. 

Tags: TNWF, TNWE, Wrestling, Roleplay, Sports 

Reply [TNW:R™] <SUPERSHOWS>
TNW:R Presents: RAW (7/17/17) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Game TripIe H
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:30 pm
UP FIRST: ROMAN REIGNS PROMO

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:08 pm
                                  x
                                  User Image
                                  xxI CAN.I WILL.ROMAN EMPIRE 〉*
                                  XXXXXX I'M A WANTED MAN IN THESE PARTS NOTHING CHANGES FOR THE BIG DOG I STILL RUN THIS YARD I ASSESS AND ATTACK THATS MY CODE THATS WHAT I STAND FOR
                                  XXXXXX I'M A WANTED MAN IN THESE PARTS NOTHING CHANGES FOR THE BIG DOG I STILL RUN THIS YARD I ASSESS AND ATTACK THATS MY CODE THATS WHAT I STAND FOR
                                  XXXXXI COME TO KICKASS && LEAVE ━━ * BELIEVE , THAT )
                                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx I CAN AND I WILLxxxxxxxxxxx I CAN AND I WILL
                                  ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
                                  xxx x x x x x x x x x

User Image

• User Image

Roman Reigns' music begins to start up courtesy of the PA system, the camera's view shifts to the main stage as the crowd erupts loudly for Reigns' eventual presence. Behind the scenes standing in the Gorilla position Roman drinks a bottle of water. He was being told his cue was up by TNWR personnel shortly after his music went on for sometime. Roman starts up the few steps in his way before moving the black curtain out of his way.Coming out center stage to a strong reaction. The reaction was one of his worse yet no doubt. The crowd all the way for the most part was against him. Still he couldn't help but break a smile only to reinforce it after with a serious expression.

User Image

The announcer clutching a microphone in their hand slowly brought it up to their mouth about to begin Roman Reign's introduction. The crowd still expressing themselves as he spoke. "Ladies and Gentlemen – Please welcome....ROMAN REEEEIIGGGNNNNNNSSS!" Reigns stands there looking over the TNW:R fans then begins his descent down the ramp, passing through the fans and making a beeline straight to the end of it's pathway. Once there, Roman's stride slows down as he approaches the steel steps, places a hand upon the turnbuckle padding, pulling himself up the steps. Roman looks off at the side, once again taking a long glance at the space around him filled with people, some who support him, some who despise him. With a twitch of his nose, Roman turns back to the ring and now on the apron. Entering the ring he walks over to the ropes and accepts a microphone, his music dying down but not so much the crowd as they want their voices to be heard. They booed him relentlessly for their own reasons and he just soaked it all in. This is what made him the real 'must see star' around here.

After two minutes of straight booing and Roman waiting for their silence, the crowd quieted at last and Reigns began. "I want to set the record straight. For all the guys on the other brand watching, and for all the guys in the back here now watching. Ain't no mistake about it. I'm the top dog around here. Doesn't matter if I got a belt around my waist or not. I'm the Guy. And at Money in the Bank, I'm going to climb that that ladder. And you see that there briefcase hanging above my head? I'm going to be the one to bring it down. And I dare someone to get in my way." the crowd definitely didn't react well to that statement as the Big Dog declares what's already his. "Oh, and I almost forgot... Braun Strowman." fans of the monster began cheering as Roman gives them their time. "Y'all ain't gonna be cheering him for long once I'm done with him." Roman quips back at the smarks. "Strowman, you stuck your nose in my business last week. If you thought you could just sneak up on me and I would forget then you're dumber than you look. Which is why tonight I want a no holds barred match. Not only to make you out as an example, Braun, Nah nah but to repay you the same beating you gave me. So get your a** out here now."

Leati Joseph Anoai

Worlds Largest Athlete

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:41 pm
The people were ready to see a huge brawl take place between Roman Reigns and Braun once again. But something else was going to happen. That thing was the Big Show.

Crank it Up hit the PA system as the Giant would come out, getting another mixed reaction, just like on the night he defeated John Cena to secure a MitB spot.

Big Show would have a microphone in hand, getting ready to speak to the Big Dog who looked slightly confused and upset since the man he requested wasn't the one who came out.

Big Show climbed the steps and entered the ring by stepping over the ropes like the Goliath he was.

Standing dead center of the ring, Big Show would stare at Roman as his music cut out.

"Roman, I get why you are upset. I am apart of the Impact brand but here I am. Or maybe it is the fact I am not Braun. Either way it doesn't matter, because I am here to see how RAW's contestants can do against a real Giant."

The crowd was beginning to pick up as Big Show had just invaded and issued a challenge to Roman Reigns.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:44 pm
Roman looks the Big Show up and down with a frustrated face his entrance music plays and he comes out and later enters the ring. He raises the microphone to his lips. "Show. No hard feelings. But this ain't about you. Besides, I've already beaten you. So how's about you run along back to iMPACT before I take my anger out on you." Reigns says, moving closer up into Big Show's face showing no fear.  

Leati Joseph Anoai

Worlds Largest Athlete

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:55 pm
Big Show would keep a straight face as he was being denied what he wanted. So as soon as Reigns stopped he was quick to input.

"You don't know real anger until you piss off a Giant."

Thats all Big Show would say as the Giant would attempt to push Reigns back with full force. As it was apparent there was either going to be a match or an all out fight.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:57 pm
Roman was pushed back into the corner glaring at Show. An official slid into the ring not long after trying to separate the men before the match could officially start.  

Leati Joseph Anoai

Worlds Largest Athlete

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:01 pm
Big Show's anger was apparent after that huge push as he would fall back in his corner not wanting ti waste another second. Waiting with excitement for the toll of the bell.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:03 pm
No sooner after the bell rang did Roman come charging out of the corner trying to shoulder block the Big Show!

User Image

Leati Joseph Anoai

Worlds Largest Athlete

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:06 pm
Big Show exited his corner instantly meeting with Reigns as he stumbled back slightly. After catching his feet he pointed at Reigns and told him to do it again  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:09 pm
Roman gets annoyed then runs off to the ropes and back at Show for another shoulder!  

Leati Joseph Anoai

Worlds Largest Athlete

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:14 pm
Big Show looked to show his power as he looked to stand hia ground and put a shoulder in the path of Reigns. Looking to knock him down.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:15 pm
Roman didn't go down but instead stood just as Big Show did only wearing a stunned look on his face. The look then turned into anger as he tried to deliver an uppercut to Show's fatass jaw.  

Leati Joseph Anoai

Worlds Largest Athlete

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:27 pm
Big Show was shocked that Roman ran into a wall and still stood afterwards. Giving Reigns time to nail a nasty uppercut that caused the Giant to fall back to the ropes  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:28 pm
Reigns follows Show and begins to use his Samoan head as battering ram into the side of Show's face.  

Leati Joseph Anoai

Worlds Largest Athlete

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:30 pm
Big Show began to fall deeper in the ropes after the barrage of headbutts  
[TNW:R™] <SUPERSHOWS>

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items