Welcome to Gaia! ::

ashdown

Back to Guilds

rp guild for the community "ashdown" 

Tags: magical, realism, roleplay 

Reply ashdown
[COMPLETE] Home Base Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

a-disgruntled-dragon

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:53 pm
Erin moved upstairs with the group, hanging sort of back with Alexis, unintentionally and tried to not make the bleeding worse on her pinky.

"Wanna... Stick together?" She asked Alexis awkwardly, trying to give a smile and probably failing.

Otherwise there wasn't much she could do.

daekie
I'm not off work until midnight but feel free to cart Erin around if there's another update/Alexis is willing to hang with her

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:57 pm
The reminder that the nobles can be geas'd by Ezra as well was a good point. Shun lifted his head at Jeremiah as he recommended he go seek out the Burning man for that very reason. Nodding curtly, he then peered down at the slip that was palmed into his hand. Squinting for a moment, he then shoved it into his pocket.

He didn't like it at all, but it was possibly their best weapon against Ezra as it stood.

"I will seek out and confront the Burning Man, then. For those seeing to the triplets, take care with Pax. I had managed to stabilize him awhile back but I doubt his condition is really in any better state than it was before," he stated.

azuredreams

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:57 pm
"I think looking for the uh...triplets? Is where I'd be the most helpful." at least, it was where she felt like she had the most potential to be helpful, so at Jeremiah's acknowledgement of her, Cass drew closer to him and whatever group was going to start growing around him.

Which looked like....

she spent a long time squinting at Shiloh. Then at Oliver not too far off. Then back at Shiloh. She was like a kid meeting their parent's twin for the first time and being confused. Only this was the coon-prince. Was this one the coon prince?

She had no idea.

Melancholies
Cass says SQUINT@SHILOH

Azuredreams
So easily charmed, the spirit-daughter.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:59 pm
    Mila was so confused. And now people were dying? And Temperance was on the to-die list! Hey! She needed her help with her super important magical stalker problem! Hello no thank you!.

"Well this is a doozey." She said mostly to Temperance, because she was still acting like a leech on her for the most part. "Um, I'm not entirely sure what to do or what any of this means, but this Ezra fellow sounds like a really unfortunate time, and I dunno how I feel interacting with... magical deer siblings." She wobbled. Scrying? She wasn't even ******** magical, far as she knew, or at least... capable of casting magic. Intent and belief; that's what had been discussed, right? She'd done her very best to pay attention...

She slowly wandered upstairs with the rest of the group. "Um! I'm not sure where the people who are uh—scrying, was it?—are gathering. But I think it would be best for me to stay behind and help with that." She was starting to feel a little tired actually, what with all the hustle and hub-bub and people... "So we can accumulate over here! If you guys want." Even if she couldn't help cast or whatever, she'd help organize!

The Semblance of Unity
angel ):

Quote:
hello please come talk to this cutie!

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:10 pm
Nasir was actually moving after Oliver, once his friend started to laugh like that and- His stomach rolled, his fingers squeezing Wil's while he walked quickly after him. Mostly because now it was starting to seem personal, starting to feel like Ezra had really, truly done something horrible to those he cared about.

Wil, Oliver, America-

It made his hair stand on end and even Trouble seemed to chitter nervously as Nasir worked through the discomfort. First, though, he was going to catch Oliver and maybe help him out a bit.

"Hey, Ollie -!" Nasir's fingers curled around Oliver's wrist, warm and friendly as always but it only lasted a moment for him because he felt it. The anger, the rage, the fury that was pent up within Oliver and begging for release. The fact that Ezra had taken and hurt and was going to cause so much harm ...

It bubbled up within Nasir, his free hand clenching into a fist. His face hardened, a look that was rarely - if ever - seen on it. This was Nasir angry, mad, and definitely done with this bullshit.

"I'm coming with you," he said in a low voice, a near growl. If it was possible for Nasir to be a little more like an animal in that moment, it was there. "I'll help drag him back and make him give back what he's taken and-" Then he really did growl. "We'll take care of it and get him back here because ******** if he's going to hurt anyone else or take anything more from people."

His thoughts were on Wil, on Oliver, on America, on everyone that looked panicked about their fingerprint being gone. Perhaps it was foolish but Nasir was going to do something instead of hang back for once.

Melancholies
*coughs* nasir helping channel that rage into less blind rage, meanwhile ... oliver helped unlock ANGRY MODE NASIR (aka power usage go! with permission from mels, ofc)

iloveyouDIE
uh, ur boyfriend might, uh, be in rage mode.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:17 pm
It was strange, Kaleb thought, that trying to be strong for someone else was so much more straight forward than trying to be strong for himself. The worries still plagued him, he was so inexperienced, so small even... But he could be of more help next to someone he cared about than he could sitting in a corner contemplating his fears and failings.

The freckled teen let himself be pulled up the stairs without a word, taking this as a sign he was right where he had to be. He had decided on his own course of action even before Shiloh gave him that look.

"I'll go with you two," he said, his voice steady enough to surprise even himself. He didn't feel close to that calm on the inside.

saedusk

Melancholies

azuredreams

Grey Dragon

Daekie

Stellar Wildcat

23,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:24 pm
"...Yeah. Sure." Alexis didn't smile; they wiped pastry crumbs off their lips and moved to a second, speaking precisely, slowly. They looked at Erin like they couldn't place where they'd seen her before; after all, the forest had been so long ago - so long ago. "Dunno what I'll be good for, though."

(Nasir's cursing had them whip around, braid smacking Erin in the face, but -- he seemed alright. Nobody was hurt. Thank god, because they didn't know what they'd do if Nasir was hurt. Probably commit murder.)

a-disgruntled-dragon

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:00 pm
Temperance unfolded all of her arms and they vanished. Well, four of them did. "It makes very little sense for any of the nobles to go after Lord Ezra," she said. "It is a doozy," she whispered back to Mila. "But it'll be okay. I'm going to the triplets. I can help, maybe, if they need it." Temperance reached out and tugged on part of Mila's clothing as she was leaving.

"Be careful. Even if you aren't heading out, it's still dangerous." Then Mila was going, going, gone. Temperance sighed and turned towards Chief Mercer. "Cheif, I'd like to come along to the triplet. If.. Lord Ezra has gotten to them, they might be hurt and I can..." Things flashed before her eyes that she shoved down quickly, burying them deeply. (If Shun were looking, he might have seen Temperance covered in blood, parts of her skin flayed down to the bone.) "I might be able to help."

azuredreams
reporting for triplet duty
melancholies
goodbye sweet muse

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:57 pm
"It's gonna be okay." Horace's hand was smoothing idle circles across Oliver's back. The muscles jumped and tensed as emotions clearly raced through him - the laughter, hysterical and full of disbelieving anger. He wanted to cover Oliver's mouth, to wrap him up in something soft, to fix everything. Horace was... he was so far past anxiety that he'd reached a certain level of zen. A small part of his brain named this as 'dissociation', how trite. It was like he kept telling himself - despite the obstacles, despite the wenches, they would work this out because there was no other option he could consider. Then Oliver pulled away and he swallowed nervously. Ellie... I'm glad he didn't get to you. I-. There were small favors in this world.

He, too, felt betrayed, felt...cheated, sort of. He'd used the geas, and for naught. But what good would come of confronting Ezra about it? He had given his print willingly, if under a false impression. Oliver literally bristled and he glanced at Elliot nervously. And then... one of them was stalking off.

"Oliver!" he called out. His hand remained in Elliot's although he couldn't quite remember when they'd touched. Maybe Eli would pull away too, go somewhere else. I'm going to stay; I think I can be of better use here. Nugget stirred, almost sleepily, then swooped over to flop gracelessly on Oliver's shoulder. Take Nugget? I'll be able to see what's happening if you do... Worry stained even his mental voice. Be careful. Try as he might, he couldn't quite summon a happy beam to send Ollie. Instead, he sent something that felt like 'I believe in you'.

"I'm going to stay," he said, softer, to Eli. "What will you do?" He slanted a look at Silk and Felt. "Do either of your know any sort of scrying magic? I mean, it's all belief, anyway-" He smiled, somehow finding it not difficult to do so. "But I thought I'd ask." I'm going to need coffee, he thought at Eli. He was going to need coffee.

shibrogane
saedusk
melancholies
cibarium
scrying group GO

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:02 pm
"Of course," replied Jeremiah to Temperance, "both your presence and Beaumont's should be beneficial though I hope that we do not have to fall back on to your healing talents."

Cass, of course, got an arm going around her briefly and a light squeeze before letting go. "Remember when I talked about a deer blessing my garden? It was Pax and that's who we're going to go find along with two more. They're not truly deer but people who took on deer aspects, though those have mostly faded away with all the changes." At least he did good at hiding his amusement about her looking back and forth between Ollie and Shiloh.

His shoulders rolled a moment later, Jeremiah looking around at those that had gathered. It was time to start focusing. A reassuring twitch upward of his lips was given to Kaleb, though it looked like Jamie and Shiloh would take care of the young man (and both of them were given polite nods).

Another soft exhale and Jeremiah's gaze found Preacher. He focused on her a moment, his eyes bright and eerie in this space. His voice was her, very briefly, in her mind. On the off chance you decide to go after Ezra, punch him once for me.

"Is there anyone else who wishes to come?" called out Jeremiah a moment later. His voice did not raise at all but it carried itself well.

shibrogane
deer check-up crew getting ready

The Semblance of Unity

demon_pachabel

Melancholies

saedusk

Grey Dragon

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:08 pm
Preacher had stood up and was stretching almost lazily. "Guess I never do learn. I got payback ta do." She shoved the plastic baggie of cheetos at Chester. No time for snacking when there was a ******** manhunt to join. She grinned and nearly bounced up the ********' stairs to Nasir and Oliver.

"Dint peg ya for a fighter, Nasir. You neither, Oliver." Especially not Oliver. Although it looked like his nose had set well. That was good, right? "We could bring him back, but I ain't mind if he meets a bad end on tha way. Let's ******** s**t up, assumin' we find tha s**t ta ********." Preacher began pulling out scraps of paper from her pockets and drawing small sigils in bold strokes of her pen. Might as well be prepped, she thought. The voice in her head made her glance up. Sounded like her boss, she she flashed him the biggest grin complete with a thumbs up. Some things Preacher didn't even have to be told.

azuredreams
heyo ******** s**t up group

melancholies
let noses be bygones >_>

blade kuroda

smerdle
hold my cheetos

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:28 pm
"Yes," Rabbit finally said, stepping closer to the group going to find the deer.

azuredreams

Smerdle

Scamp

Smerdle

Scamp

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:33 pm
Chester's eyebrows rose as he scrambled to hold the cheetos thrust at him. He calmly pocketed them and followed Preacher without a word.

The Semblance of Unity
can use cheetos in fight hurdy gurdy

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:34 pm
Shun looked over at Preacher, Oliver, and Nasir, as they were also going to be dealing with Ezra. The later two were... livid. Which was to be expected. He still was really unhappy with this whole damn situation, himself. Just as long as they didn't let their anger cloud their minds, they should be somewhat okay, though.

With a low grunt, he moved over to the other three and quietly added, "By any means necessary."

the semblance of unity
azuredreams
melancholies
smerdle

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

cibarium
Crew

Noob

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 5:36 am
"We have a scrying spell, though we might have to modify it some," said Eve. Leila was next to her, having helped her wife up the stairs. Now they were pondering over a list of materials.

"My telepathic reach is pretty far," Leila added, looking at the forming groups. Her eyes made her look like a damn terminator from a distance. "I can send out updates if we find anything important this way."

saedusk

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces