Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply ♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥
[B] Renovations [Order Mauvian ORP] (End PG 8!?) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 7:38 pm
Snowball's ear flicked as he'd been trying to fix his own communicator with no luck. He sighed as he finally got the message to go to the Cat HQ.

He hoped Ash had figured out how to fix it or knew something more than he did. Though as the large raggamuffin walked through the door he noticed a lot of other cats around. Ash, however was the only one in human form and he decided to join her as he walked in - shifting to his humaniod form.

"Sorry if I'm late." He said talking where if anyone was listening to him they'd hear after all he noticed there was already quite a bit of chatter, the mau walked over to stand near Ash, "Has anyone been able to figure out anything?" He asked curiously as he stood watching the screens for a moment.

He knew Ash had to be upset, he knew how much the computers meant to her. After all he'd managed to make the ear pieces with her help so all the cats could communicate with everyone and not worry about not having a phone. "I'd been trying to work on my own ear piece but it seems like it might be . . . network based. It'd help if I'd had Polaris' phone to check and see what was there . . . "

The mauvian sighed shaking his head softly.

xWhimsical Blue
For Mention

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 8:32 pm
Tomlin

Tomlin had thought it was just him, when his communicator had turned into a static sound-burr. He’d bashed it on something, or dropped it in a few too many puddles. Or maybe no-one was trying to contact him. He squashed down the unwanted sense of isolation. He was an alleycat, he didn’t need them if they didn’t need him. But he worried at the device anyway, checking the casing, the core. From his limited knowledge, the connections seemed sound.

When a perfect message finally got through, it only made his fur spike up in anger. Someone who didn’t sign their messages thought it was okay to order him to ‘report’? But ‘desperately needed’ softened his reaction. Things had broken into their headquarters before. The Enemy crept in everywhere, and even if their sanctuary was shielded, it wasn’t inviolate.

He headed over, only a little later than the message had dictated, and followed the voices down into the main room. The tech gurus, it seemed, were pissed, while other faces, new faces, lounged around like kittens watching the show. With quiet nods of greeting to Liryn and the livid-looking Miss Kitty as he passed, he positioned himself in front of the boarded-up section of the wall, tail lashing in slow sweeps. If another youma thought it was getting in – well, it was probably going to knock him out as it burst through, but it was the thought that counted, right?

Quote:
Tomlin is also available for interaction

litian
Hi Liryn!

NovaCracker
Just waving hi, as they met once and Tomlin would totally agree if he knew what Miss Kitty was thinking.

LokisRose

Interstellar Cat

17,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cool Cat 500

Kolina

Inquisitive Agent

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 9:37 pm
Magnus watched in delight as the larger of the cat promptly used his size and height to playfully smush the smaller kitten. It was a lovely display of affection and Magnus was pleased to see that some were getting along fine despite some of the tensions that were building. In particular from the Mauvian who had arrived and promptly switched to her human state.

"AH, yes. You could say I am new. I am playing catch up and trying to learn everything I can." He promptly plopped his behind on the floor and curled his tail around himself as he watched as others appeared. Some were high strung, others more calm while some seemed not at all worried about the complications going on with their tech. Though her was new, and not expecting be able to donate much help to figuring out the cause, he was concerned about the disruptence. These problems could cause some serious issues if any senshi got themselves in trouble and needed to signal help and that was only one of the many scenarios that could prove devastating.

Another mauvian arrived who resumed his human form. Having fingers and opposable thumbs was probably more useful than feline toe beans, he mused.

"If we all just remain calm and stay positive I am sure we'll figure this all out." He said loudly enough that he hoped some of the others in the room had heard him. "Has anyone here been working on any new upgrades?" He questioned. After all, the female human mauvian seemed most concerned about those who may have been tinkering with the system. "If not, is anyone aware of anything else that could cause problems besides attempts at upgrade or tinkering with the systems?"

kuropeco

whimsical blue
mention

LP
mention

ANYONE AROUND MAGNUS
Anyone who may hear him. XD

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 12:08 am
Hania

With the ongoing problems of the Senshi phones and other tech, Hania had been steadily getting more and more worried. He had been sure to go and tell the chibi's he had woken, well really all of the Senshi he had contact with but especially the chibi's, to stick to others which this was going on in case they ran into trouble and any distress call they tried to send out failed.

When the call for Mauvian's to gather at headquarters came he was hopeful that with them together they might find the solution for what ever had everything on the fritz. Hopefulness did not however equal being one of the first to arrive as by the time he had gotten to the command center there were quite a few there, and a couple were even in their humaniod forms! After looking around for a moment he moved so he was out of the way to the entrance and sat down so he could listen to what was going on so far. It didn't look like they had any progress yet but it wasn't much later then the summoning time so it wasn't that big of a surprise.

Quote:
Open to interactions

Natsuko-neko

Unstoppable OTP

litian

Spacey Kitten

20,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 2:51 am
[Liryn]

Liryn gave Wendell a cheerful paw wave in return, his purplish eyes amused as he watched the bigger mauvian playfully squish a smaller mauvian near him before padding over to join Tomlin by the boarded up section of the wall.

He nodded to
Snowball too as the white-furred Ragamuffin switched to humanoid form too and moved to take a position near Ash - although he didn't join the two in doing the same, preferring to remain as the cat - at least for the moment.

"I don't know what's up with the system" he admitted at another mauvian's (
Magnus') question. "Or what could be affecting it" well apart from Ash's feeling that it had perhaps been tinkered with that is - because that was certainly a possibility "But I'm happy to do my best to try and help puzzle it out."

Because he figured that was why they had been asked to come here...

And also because - if truth be told - things really did need to be sorted out and as far as he concerned sooner would be much better than later.

Quote:
Liryn is open for interactions

kuropeco
LokisRose
have some companionship by the board Tomlin :3
LP
Whimsical Blue
(for mention)
Kolina

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 6:34 am
Mlinzi (i really do need to do his journal T.T)

He had gotten the message, it wasn't like it was a secret or anything. Mel kinda figured every order person got blasted with it but that still didn't prevent the large savannah cat from being a bit late. He had gotten caught up in chasing a squirrel, some times Mel thought the fuzzy critters were purposely taunting him, why else would they twitch their tails at him like that.

The game of chase had delayed him long enough that he stumbled into the meeting after a surprising number of cats had already showed up. "Well damn! Who knew there were so many of us," The cat said as he glanced around the crowd. Considering how often the large cat snuck out and poked around the city at night one would think he would have run into more of the others but he only knew one cat there.

"Ryn! Hey! Hey man. You get your paws on any smores lately?" Mel practically bounced over to the other cat, not really paying attention to the others he had currently been talking to. He wasn't the sharpest crayon in the tool shed, regularly gets distracted and forgets things pretty damn fast but smores... for some odd reason he remembers the conversation about smores he had with Liryn a while ago.

litian
Hi ^.^' and I apologize now to everyone for subjecting them to Mel >.>'

Fiction1119

Original Lunatic

Kaefaux

Unsealed Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 10:35 am

Réalta

Well the humanoid Mauvian wasn't yelling or looking like she was about to go after anyone, which was more than enough for Réalta's nerves to simmer down for the time being. She took no offense to the term she was addressed with, though her tail flicked as she looked around the room, taking in the machines and the other guardians about. Most of whom seemed to be asking the exact same questions--one even posed the questions in a rather cheerful tone (Magnus), which made her smile a little. What's going on, did anyone do anything recently, what other problems could cause this?

She nodded her head as the one (Ash)--well, looked there was another also now in humanoid form (Snowball), though she couldn't help but wonder if it was just the two of them who were capable of it--began to briefly discuss a previous.... situation, the details given making Réalta wince and ears flick back as she grimaced. "So there is a reason to be concerned about... potential debacles from users. Understood. Could it be anything of a cosmic interference?" Her tail continued to sway as she herself eyed the display, humming softly in her thoughts. "I haven't heard of any human devices being affected by solar flares, or anything of the like... and I realize our devices should possess more protection from such events, but if no one present seems to be behind the interruptions..."

When another guardian (Pye) sat down beside her, she looked to the blue-gray feline curiously, recalling him briefly from the rather... botched hospital--and that he had been speaking to one of the girls she'd traversed the ill events with. Her ears perked though at his question, giving a small snort as her brow creased. "That... is a good point. I had assumed it was one of us, during a brief clear period, but..." Well. Judging by how confused everyone was, she was guessing that wasn't the case.

What made her really pause though with amused interest was the sight of another Savannah (Mlinzi), his color gold to her lilac, though his much more playful and carefree demeanor slightly concerned her, giving the circumstances.

Whimsical Blue

tatterpixie

LP
quick mention~

Kolina
quick mention~

Fiction1119
8D hi friend

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 6:17 pm
Wendell

"I AM ALSO BAD AT TECHNOLOGY!" said Wendell brightly - a little too brightly - several neon shades of brightly. He rolled a little on top of the kitten, mostly because he was soft and fluffy and fun to squash. "And that's sad that we can't have senshi here, I like my senshi, he is literally the greatest."

Even if Oberon didn't think so, but that was beside the point. Wendell finally stopped trying to mush the kitten into the ground and sat up, beaming at the cat that had initially greeted them. "Playing catch up is AWESOME," he said sagely, with a nod of his head that caused the coins to jingle again. "There's no need for anyone to be upset, we are all literally the greatest Mauvians ever."

He prodded his new best friend's head with a pat of his paw.

"Isn't that right? I'm Wendell, by the way!"

grymoire

kolina

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Grymoire

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 6:23 pm
When Wendell finally rolled off of him he shook himself out, tail fluffing as he sat up. He didn't get much reprieve though as the large cat set a paw on his head and prodded him.

This was worse than Eta trying to make him learn how to fit. "How can your senshi be the best when mine's the best to me?"

Sumi batted at Wendell's hand before finally looking at the other Manvian who had joined them. He waved a paw before trying to wiggle carefully away from Wendell's prodding. "I'm Sumi."

kuropeco

kolina

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 8:29 pm
As the cats were talking amongst themselves. The screen flashed, a simple word managed to make it on a black screen. "Help." It was quick, maybe not even noticeable if no one was looking at the screen.

Every few seconds, sometimes after a short pause and sometimes after a longer one, the screen flashed again, "Help." The word never lingered for long, but with the frequent flashing they were growing harder to miss or ignore.

Quote:
Mauvians are free to come and mingle! They can explore the main room or try to find anything odd but for the time being everything seems all right! Prompts for this roleplay will appear ~every 24 hours. You are free to join at any point in the roleplay, so late starters are welcome! Missing a prompt does not exclude you from participation.

Guardian Cosmos
Crew

nyamomask

Unstoppable Rabbit

18,350 Points
  • Prepared for Liftoff 50
  • Lapin Patrol Haldus: Victory! 100
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 9:26 pm
Etoile was mostly half-listening to the other cats chatting among themselves, but her thoughts kept drifting off to other things. such as the lack of sweets present, and the shows she was missing out on. It didn't help that there were a lot of terms thrown around that she had no clue about, of course.

Eventually, the flashing screen caught her attention, and Etoile glanced over at it, tilting her head curiously. "Help?" she repeated, glancing around to see if anyone else noticed, "Help with what?"  
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 9:53 pm
The group seemed to be growing as they waited, but thus far, no one was stepping forward to claim ownership of the message that had reached them, OR the trouble that was plaguing the phones and database.

An elegant grey tom approached to join the Savannah she’d been talking with and Ash perked her ears at him, green eyes large behind her visor as she turned off the hovering hologram.

“It seems to be near everything, I’m afraid… I can’t get into the database, none of the phones are working properly… even trips to homeworlds are odd. It worries me.” She said, a hint of an unintentional whine in her voice. As prissy as Ash was, and as dramatic as she acted, this was still a very real cause for concern. While they might be able to live without immediate communication (knights had to write theirs out long hand if they didn’t have an upgrade, after all), it wasn’t a pleasant thing, or convenient. It might even be dangerous, for those who relied on being able to call for back up. Like herself.

The arrival of a familiar white fluffball called Ash’s attention and she fixed on him with a narrowing of her eyes and hands that braced on her generous hips.

“You’re questions seem to mean you weren’t the one who called us… you haven’t been messing around with anything and broken it, have you?” She said with no small amount of suspicion. “No little side projects?”

Having him stand beside her in his human form made her feel particularly small when he finally came to a stop. Up till that moment, she’d been enjoying a rather lofty and unique view of the room…

It was far more comfortable to answer the new female’s question and Ash let a pout sneak onto her face again.

“It could be something cosmic, but it IS odd that the human technology isn’t affected. And concerning. If there is something out there messing with our systems, who knows how it could affect other things, or how long it’ll keep it up. Without knowing what it is, I’m not sure how to fix it.” More than anything, it was being unable to ferret out a solution that bothered the Burmilla. It was a personal failure on her part, and that rankled. “I had assumed whoever sent that message would have been waiting here for us to explain…”

Somewhere off to the side, someone she hadn’t met yet was making a very bold statement that their senshi was the greatest and Ash had to bite back a retort in defense of her own senshi, who were far superior, but her inner struggle didn’t last long. The screens of the out dated looking computer flashed and she perked, hearing a small grey cat repeat the message she’d seen.

“Help?” She murmured as she touched her visor again and the screen sprang to life before her. A keyboard appeared and she began to furiously type, fingers flying across the glowing keys. Commands scrolled past, but nothing she tried seemed to be able to catch the message again… or trace it back to it’s source. A frustrated noise left her, and without thought, she stamped a bare foot impatiently.

“This is so frustrating!” The small female growled, her tail starting to puff. “Where is it coming from? The only things that should be connected to this are the communicators, phones, and the computers in this room! But no one here doing anything...”

tatterpixie
LP
Kaefaux

Whimsical Blue
Crew

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 10:00 pm
Oh, thank the kitty gods sane Mauvians were here. Miss Kitty's hackles dropped as she waved to Tomlin calmly, nodding a greeting to her fellow Mauvian before beaming at Brody, flashing the tom a smile for miles before she waved to him, salty expression all but depleted as she purred. The albino rose, stretching as if to expel the last of her grump at seeing faces she didn't suspect of being arrogant attention-stealing brats when, out the corner of her eye, the feline spotted the message. Normally, she didn't use computers much - paws made it tricky, buty her senshi helped with texting, and watching her Ally-baby use hers, combined with tolerating visits to Elpis when the senshi wasn't powered?

She knew when computers blinked, and she wondered if it was an IRC client. Promptly, the mauvian moved over, jumping to the keyboard before sitting, staring at the message. If anyone couldn't see, r didn't notice, unless it was Tomlin or Brody, she cared not. Mama Cat was in mama mode now.

"This is unusual. Does this computer have that IRC... Thing... Humans use?"

OK, most humans didn't use IRC anymore, bnut she didn't quite know that.

LokisRose
Miss Kitty is happy to wave back Tomlin!

Redbud-Tree
MISS KITTY IS ALSO HAPPY TO SEE HER BRODY. -Smacked with a trout-

Quote:
Miss Kitty is still open to talk at. God bless anyone trying to move her. I'm so sorry.

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 10:33 pm
Snowball's ears twitched when Ash said she coudln't get into anything, and none of the phones were working properly that concerned him further.

There was a pause as she poked at him about possibly breaking things and his brows furrowed wondering if she really thought that little of him. "No . . . I mean I have a side project but I haven't touched . . . these computers. . . ." He gestured to the computers. Though he sighed knowing Ash was probably fed up with this, "If I take the blame for it though will that make you feel better?"

"Yeah . . . Ash has a point, there's been a few issues in the past . . . that I've heard of." He wasn't here for the humans that got turned into cats.

"But who knows what the cosmic irony is up to now. As long as there's no more random surprises in here I'm good." He said softly, his ear twitched as someone said something about someone being the best senshi. "Mmmm, everyone has a best senshi, lets not . . . worry about that right now? There are slightly bigger fish to fry at the moment."

There was a pause when someone said help. Ash was searching the computers. "What are the other options beyond someone sending it out then?" He wasn't only looking at Ash but the others too; in case anyone had suggestions there.

Someone had mentioned IRC and he looked at Ash slightly confused, "What's IRC again?" He asked softly, unsure of what they'd use it for . . .

xWhimsical Blue
Talking to Ash

xKaefaux
Responding to Realta

xkuropeco
Heard the mention of Best Senshi.

Merurulince
Heard her say 'help'

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100

litian

Spacey Kitten

20,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 12:28 am
[Liryn]

Liryn gave Mlinzi a small paw wave as he spotted the larger cat bounding in his direction "Not recently" he admitted "Although I really liked the salty caramel bacon one."

He looked at
Tomlin "Tomlin this is Mlinzi but he goes by Mel" and then back at Mlinzi as he continued "And Mel this is Tomlin" before mentally switching gears, the mess with the system and the phones the thing that was topmost in his mind as he started to ask Mlinzi.

"You wouldn't happen to know..."

His voice trailed off at the sound of another mauvian's (
Etoile's) voice, his ears pricking as he caught her voice over the general chatter as purplish eyes turned to look in her direction.

"Help" he repeated, his normally cheerful voice puzzled.

Then a flash from the screen caught his attention as purplish eyes narrowed slightly as it disappeared only to return again after a short pause.

"Did you either of you catch that?" He asked Tomlin and Mlinzi as he started to pad in the direction of the screen "The screen - it's flashing."

A few more paw pads and then Liryn thought about it and paused - shifting from the cat to his own
humanoid form of a young-looking jade green-haired man - because mayhaps having hands would turn out to be more useful after all.

It seemed
Ash and Snowball had noticed the flashing screen too and Liryn stepped towards the latter.

"IRC stands for internet relay chat" because he'd read as much in a book somewhere "It can be used for group communication as well as communication one to one - but it's also something that's pretty old." Or at least that's what he'd managed to glean from his skim reading.

Quote:
Liryn is open for interactions

LokisRose
Fiction1119
Merurulince
(for mention)
LP
Whimsical Blue
(for mention)

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items