Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Classrooms & Clubs
Assassination Classroom Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:04 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Amnesic Student l Persona ➤: Mask l Location ➤: Dojo l Company ➤: Teammates l Item/s ➤: Pendant l Earphones ➤: The Shadows Bride

Yuki placed her earbuds back on when she heard the change of game plan. So it's her, Ciri, Caligula and Female Yarost against Shinda, Kuroda and Berlioz(Skytherix). The numbers are uneven but not by much difference. 'Ah? That's the prize.' her eyes turned to the pins for a few seconds until she broke contact and joined her team.

She looked around as people were sharing their abilities and ideas how to get the pins. So far they have someone that is good at sword play and time travel? Someone that she knows very well is a demon that specalise with the wind. She glanced at Nemesis, "It shouldn't be that hard, overall it's one against seven...but it's also our job to not let the opposing team get their pins before us." she spoke, she looked to Ciri. "I mainly have Telekinesis at an advanced level, so taking the pin is a shot without even touching them, or I can cause everyone's ears to bleed." she smiled. She placed a hand on her chin, "But he did say 'play dirty' so let's a unite all our powers and energy towards where the sun doesn't shine.~" she said with her soft voice, for those that didn't get it, she pointed to their target area using Caligula as an example diagram. She clapped, "I mean... he did say it from his own mouth." she smiled innocently, though she prayed someone will kick him in the nuts. That would make her day.

"Don't frientize with the enemy." she added strictly towards Ciri, when she caught sight of a red head male who looked to be joining the opposing team. Well now the numbers are the same.

"A cold and maddening descent
Descending down so far
Fall farther 'til there's nothing left
I'm left here in the dark
The dark..."
Theme - Dance to Forget

Out.Of.Chains:

Rainbow Sunburn

Yuuki-Chan17

Nightmares in Daydreams

xX Yennefer Xx

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

Rush And Crush

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:37 pm

l Mood ➤: Fine l Location ➤: Assassination Classroom l Company ➤: Whole Lot of People l Item/s ➤: Sword

Ciri blushed slightly as Cal told her to wear her scar with pride. That was a first, but she was glad there were others who could see past the scar. Hearing the red head from the other team, Ciri gave him a smile and a wink. Ill make sure to give you a show~ A small giggle escaped her lips as Yuki quickly put Ciri in place. Giving her a "yes ma'am" nod, Ciri began to focus with her team mates to arrange a plan. Telekinesis huh? What if me and Cal engage in combat while you use your power to "slip" it off him? Or is that too lame? Looking at her team mates, Ciri waited to see their opinions. They still hadn't heard a word from the new girl.

Current Theme➤: Insert

XxIce_ReaperxX

Rush And Crush

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

Nightmares in Daydreams

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 3:11 pm

ᶏᶉϙꞩƫ Цᶉϙȥɧᶏƴᶏ

∑ Location →→| Assassination Class |
∑ Current Theme →→ | Party Troll |
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Calm |
∑ Thoughts →→| This will be Awkward |
∑ Items →→| Psion Keys, Incomplete Psionic Key,
Wearing Seva's Outfit
|

∑ People Near By →→| People |
∑ O.o.c. →→| |

|| Science Tutor || 2nd Year || Psychotic Psionic ||

"Who said I was going to kill them? I never kill anyone..."

Yarost was trying to process everything when Ciri pulled her over to the Team she was on. Waiting to reply to everything Yarost step forward and turned to face the team. "Im not a new student. I'm Yarost, Im not going to explain why Im like this I dont have time nor the patience! Like Yuki I can use Telekinesis but I can also use Psionic Energy as a weapon." Yarost pulled out the 5 complete Psionic Keys and had them hover in place above her head. All them opened to reveal their more intimidating nature. "As plan, Yuki and I should act as crowd control. She and I will open the way for Cal and Ciri." Yarost was trying really hard to look serious and sound serious...but it might have come off as adorable...

"I just drive them to kill themselves~ It's more fun that way~"

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

xX Yennefer Xx

Quote:

XxIce_ReaperxX

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 3:54 pm
User Image
User Image

Shinda stepped over to the side and pulled her teammates with her. "So guys what the plan? I can summon Spirits to fight with us so we can out number them. I can also use spirit energy to attack with~" Shinda summoned one of her Wraiths and it floated next to her. She wasn't too sure about the rest of her beside Kuroda. She didnt know either of these two boys in the least and had no idea if they had powers or could even fight. If they were here then that meant they could atleast fight....hopefully. Though her thoughts were interrupted when the boy with spikey white hair Picked her up...."Oh s**t!"

∑Location →→|Assassination|
∑ Current Theme →→ | Tales of Beseria- Velvets Theme |
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Frantic |
∑ Thoughts →→| I have a plan....maybe~
|

∑ Items →→| Phone, Guitar, and school bag. |
∑ Attire →→| Gothic Kimono |
∑ Spirit Affinity →→| Not Active |
∑ O.o.c →→| |

Rainbow Sunburn

Rush and Crush

Quote:

Yuuki-Chan17

Quote:

Quote:

Şƙƴƫɧᶒᶉįҳ Ţᶒŋ’şᶒᶉƌşƫą

∑ Location →→| Theater |
∑ Current Theme →→ | Credo Revolution |
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Annoyed (Broken) |
∑ Thoughts →→| So this who they train to kill Demons. |
∑ Items →→| Tome of Shadow Summoning |
∑ People Near By →→| Step-Sister and People |
∑ Phobia Amplification →→|Not Active |
∑ Target of Nightmare →→| none |
∑ Marks of Shadow →→| none |
∑ Current Form →→| Human |
∑ O.o.c. →→| |

"Let shadows guide you and fear not the dark my friend."

Sky watched as everyone stood off to the side...and started talking...they clear instructions to start. Skytherix was growing impatient and it just so happened that they fox girl was standing next to him. "Call me Sky...By the way...enough talk." Sky, had two shadow arms shoot from his back and open the Tome he carried. Dark energy engulfed his right arm and he struck the ground. Shinda was lifted into the air and with a decent force was thrown at Nemesis. The man said fight dirty and use team work, so Sky used his team to fight dirty...thats team work right? As soon as Sky threw his teammate, he rushed he ran to flank Nemesis. A Shadow formed on his right arm and he raked it along the ground and sent a trail of Shadow energy right at Nemesis. It wasnt anything Dangerous but with Shinda right there and a threat flanking, Sky was pulling and dividing Attention.

"Lest the fear begin to devour you..."

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:11 pm
User Image

𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔡► Frustrated.

ℭ𝔬𝔪𝔭𝔞𝔫𝔶►Students

ℑ𝔱𝔢𝔪𝔰► Blade

𝔈𝔫𝔢𝔯𝔤𝔶►【〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓】100%

𝔒𝔒ℭ►The black figure is his doggy Al'Akir, to those who don't know Al'Akir is demonic hound Loyal to Nemesis and is his assistant.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Seeing the red team plan Nemesis couldn't help but feel very proud, they didn't rush into battle and used their brains. While on the blue team thanks to certain white hair, they didn't have time to think and simply used his teammate as a form of attack. Nemesis was very impressed by the quick thinking, but the boy also seemed to neglect teamwork. Nemesis didn't seem phased by the attack though and only kept his eyes on the flanking boy. Just as Shinda was about to slam into Nemesis a black figure jumped behind the flying girl and grabbed her by the back of the collar before spinning around and changing the girl's trajectory, towards the boy trying to flank him. "I said work as a team and play dirty. That just now was indeed dirty, but you lack team skills if you ever hope to get this pin you'll need to work as a team." With his lecturing of the foolish young man over with Al'Akir walked to his master's side and looked ready to pounce.

XxIce_ReaperxX

xX Yennefer Xx

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

Yuuki-Chan17

Nightmares in Daydreams

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:18 am
Yuuki-Chan17

XxIce_ReaperxX

xX Yennefer Xx

Rush And Crush

Nightmares in Daydreams

♞ Caligula Beoulve- HeadBoy- The Dust Devil♞
''Even Wrapped in darkness the light is beyond the horizon ''

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ▉ ▊ ▋ ▌ ▍ ▎ ▏ ▐

╔══════════════╗

┬ ┭ ┮ ┯ ┰ ┱ ┲ ┳ ┴ ┵ ┶ ┷ ┸ ┹ ┺ ┻ ┼ ┽ ┾ ┿

♍ Caligula listen as everyone was telling off what they could do. Time traveling and mastery over the sword, two people with teleknesis. It seem like the plan was Him and Ciri were going to keep them distracted. They needed to get the pin whilst stopping the others from doing so. Caligula hoped his tornado was at least a distraction a primitive strike but, alas it was fruitless. The tornado dissipated as son as it came. '' This will be something keeping them on their toes, they won't know what hit them if we time this just right.'' If he was going to be a decoy so be it he thought. Caligula looked over at Ciri '' Let see those swords skills in action'' eager to see what she was capable of as well.

♍ When Yarost began to speak Caligula gave her his full attention. Seem like everyone was already determining where he was going to be. Caligula cracked his neck left and right as he got ready. Clasping his hands together he pulled them apart as soon as they touched. In his grasp was a 7ft long javelin made of wind given stable form by combing wind and mana. The Javelin could also be thrown like a missile with ''explosive results''. Caligula held the javelin in his right hand cocked back as if readying a throw.
He held that pose as he was aiming at Nemesis who by now being attacked by someone else.

♍ Caligula took notice of the red haired young man who join the other team ,and yet another new comer a...demonic hound. It seems things were getting more interesting by the second.'' Let me know when you guys are ready and I'll throw this sucker right a them. Maybe... one of you could take control of the Javelin with your telekinesis?'' In his minds eyes he was picturing a scenario where Yuki or Yarost took control of one of his winds constructs. Maybe they could use it in some clever way to disorient and or distract the other team.

╚══════════════╝

User Image

♍ Mental State: Can feel the demonic aggressiveness.
♍ Physical State: Demon Level
♍ Mood: Serious
♍Location: Assassination class
♍Thoughts:'' And so it begins''
♍Company: Yuki,Nemesis,Ciri,
Skytherix,Kuroda,Yarost and Shinda
♍ Items: Backpack full of his school gear, container of goodies.
♍ OOC:

Main Theme: Sparking

Battle Theme-Stage of Death

Biogrophy Theme: Love Like You

''Aggressive state - Dust devil''
User Image

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-
Crew

Distinct Tycoon

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:33 am

l Mood ➤: Fine l Location ➤: Assassination Classroom l Company ➤: Whole Lot of People l Item/s ➤: Sword

Listening to the plan, Ciri smiled and nodded her head. Alright, lets do this! Confience filled Ciri as she drew her sword. With a smile, the witcher looked at her team mates. We will totally win! she thought as she looked over to their teacher. Seemed like the other team had already began, and Ciri gripped her swor tight. Suddenly, the girl got a weir sinking feeling in her stomach. Huh..? Shaking her head, Ciri brushed it off like it was nothing and looked over at Cal. Looks like ill have to put on a show then huh? Smiling, the ashen haired girl waited for the signal to make her move.

XxIce_ReaperxX

Rush And Crush

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

Nightmares in Daydreams

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:06 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Amnesic Student l Persona ➤: Mask l Location ➤: Dojo l Company ➤: Teammates l Item/s ➤: Pendant l Earphones ➤: The Shadows Bride

Yuki looked over as the opposing team made their first move but didn't succeed her blue eyes where then drawn to the black canine figure that joined Nemesis. So it was...eight against two. She switched her focus back to her teammate, "Well I'm ready to get this plan into action, if all of you are." she said with a smile. She looked over at the wind made Javelin, she could do that though she hasn't complete covered the elements especially with wind. "I can try unless Yarost wants to take it." she informed.

"A cold and maddening descent
Descending down so far
Fall farther 'til there's nothing left
I'm left here in the dark
The dark..."
Theme - Dance to Forget

Out.Of.Chains: Sorry it's short..

Rainbow Sunburn

Yuuki-Chan17

Nightmares in Daydreams

xX Yennefer Xx

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

Rush And Crush

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 3:27 pm

ᶏᶉϙꞩƫ Цᶉϙȥɧᶏƴᶏ

∑ Location →→| Assassination Class |
∑ Current Theme →→ | Party Troll |
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Calm |
∑ Thoughts →→| This will be Awkward |
∑ Items →→| Psion Keys, Incomplete Psionic Key,
Wearing Seva's Outfit
|

∑ People Near By →→| People |
∑ O.o.c. →→| |

|| Science Tutor || 2nd Year || Psychotic Psionic ||

"Who said I was going to kill them? I never kill anyone..."

"Its all yours Yuki, and I am ready to start this." Yarost nodded to her team. With Al'Akir now in the mix, things were going to get interesting. "Ciri! Charge Nemesis!" Yarost moved her hands and pulled off one of the floor panel and that was a bit bigger than the girl and place it front of Ciri between here and Nemesis...and sent it flying at Nemesis. "Yuki, help me get Al'Akir out of there, Caligula, go for the pin or reinforce Ciri." Yarost started lifting and dropping the panel underneath Al'Akir to throw the wolf off balance so that one of her Teammates could create space between the wolf and Nemesis.

"I just drive them to kill themselves~ It's more fun that way~"

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

xX Yennefer Xx

Quote:

XxIce_ReaperxX

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 3:38 pm

l Mood ➤: Attack Mode l Location ➤: Assassination Classroom l Company ➤: Whole Lot of People l Item/s ➤: Sword

The second Ciri heard the go, she took off with her sword in hand. As she charged towards Nemesis, her body began to glow a green color. Ciri was charging up for a rather harsh and forceful attack. Reaching their teacher from the front, instead of swinging at a full frontal attack, the witcher used her training and spun around Nemesis to hit him from behind. Taking her swing, Ciri sent a force strong enough to knock the wall down. Her blade came into contact with something, however she wasn't sure what it was,

OOC---> Please keep in mind you don't have to wait on anyone for assassination class, post at any time! <3

XxIce_ReaperxX

Rush And Crush

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

Nightmares in Daydreams

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-
Crew

Distinct Tycoon

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:35 pm
Yuuki-Chan17

XxIce_ReaperxX

xX Yennefer Xx

Rush And Crush

Nightmares in Daydreams

♞ Caligula Beoulve- HeadBoy- The Dust Devil♞
''Even Wrapped in darkness the light is beyond the horizon ''

╔══════════════╗

Caligula threw the javelin with great force that it swoosh through the air with great speed. The javelin was speeding for Nemesis and if it hit would cause the javelin to"explode". The amount of wind that would be released would be the size of a large truck. There was still time before it reached the target however. " Still time if you want to control it" he told Yuki smiling at her before he took off. The orbs of wind under his feet sped him along to Nemesis. He would reinforce and then head for the pin. Caligula formed two wind blades as he headed for Nemesis blades at the ready. He swung his arms left and right sending waves of slashing winds at Nemesis a fallow up from the javelin throw.

╚══════════════╝

User Image

♍ Mental State: Can feel the demonic aggressiveness.
♍ Physical State: Demon Level
♍ Mood: Serious
♍Location: Assassination class
♍Thoughts:'' And so it begins''
♍Company: Yuki,Nemesis,Ciri,
Skytherix,Kuroda,Yarost and Shinda
♍ Items: Backpack full of his school gear, container of goodies.
♍ OOC: Was using my phone for this post.

Main Theme: Sparking

Battle Theme-Stage of Death

Biogrophy Theme: Love Like You

''Aggressive state - Dust devil''
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:14 pm
User Image
User Image

Shinda was not fully prepared for being thrown at her lover but hey, she wasnt complaining. Not until something grabbed her by the collar and threw at Sky. Luckily Sky was able to catch her but they slid further away from the fight. It had seemed that the other started their assault on the man. "Hey Sky, Can you get me close? I can get that pin. But I need an opening. Just work with on the fly." Shinda wasnt saying this too loud. No need to spill plans to the enemy.

∑Location →→|Assassination|
∑ Current Theme →→ | Tales of Beseria- Velvets Theme |
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Determined |
∑ Thoughts →→| I have a plan....maybe~
|

∑ Items →→| Phone, Guitar, and school bag. |
∑ Attire →→| Gothic Kimono |
∑ Spirit Affinity →→| Not Active |
∑ O.o.c →→| |

Rainbow Sunburn

Rush and Crush

Quote:

Yuuki-Chan17

Quote:

Quote:

Şƙƴƫɧᶒᶉįҳ Ţᶒŋ’şᶒᶉƌşƫą

∑ Location →→| Theater |
∑ Current Theme →→ | Credo Revolution |
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Annoyed (Broken) |
∑ Thoughts →→| So this who they train to kill Demons. |
∑ Items →→| Tome of Shadow Summoning |
∑ People Near By →→| Step-Sister and People |
∑ Phobia Amplification →→|Not Active |
∑ Target of Nightmare →→| none |
∑ Marks of Shadow →→| none |
∑ Current Form →→| Human |
∑ O.o.c. →→| |

"Let shadows guide you and fear not the dark my friend."

Sky was some what caught off guard by Shinda being thrown back at him. Catching the girl in his arms, Sky slid further back and grunted from the force but stayed standing. The remark came off as a challenge and Sky was going to outplay this man one way or another. The girl he caught said that she needed to get close. He could help with that. "I can do that but dont fail on your part." Sky was going to make sure his team would win. "I'm not done yet." It looked like Ciri and the other began to engage in Combat but this changed nothing. Sky summoned tendrils with his book and waited to Throw Shinda until she was ready. When the word was given, Sky threw her above where Nemesis and the others were. He then summoned black spikes to shoot out of the air in Shindas path which she used as Platforms. Once that part of the plan was started, Sky would start his. With the Book being pulled to his back, He summoned a shadow blade similar to the Hellfire Sword Lucius summons. Sky rushed in making sure to Dodge Al'Akir, if he Lunged at him. He threw himself right in between Ciri and Nemesis. Half blocking the hit with his Claw, he made a swing at Nemesis with his Sword. Though the force behind Ciri's strike was stronger than Expected but it made little difference to him. He was bait and he needed all the attention on him. Shinda needed to get close, well he'd make that opening for her.

"Lest the fear begin to devour you..."

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:21 pm

׺°”˜`Morgan Barchak`˜”°º×

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Now where did Ahnack run off to. After taking him to his room Ahnack woke up shortly after. Completely confused on who she was. It was a little heartbreaking to see her friend reject her. However she understood where he was coming from seeing how Morgan hadn't had a body at all when they met. And much longer than that as well. So when seeing Morgan, Ahnack had run away in fear. Not knowing who she was and generally scared since she was no longer in his mind keeping him calm. So why was he in the Assassination classroom? That was where she told Ahnack to be and it's where he would assume that she was. At least that was Morgan hoped for. It seemed like class had started and a group of people were attempting to attack some man. Simply crossinngnher arms Morgan would wait and hope to see Ahnack soon.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

All My Elegent Thoughts
LocationAssassination Classroom
CompanyPeople
FeelingMeh
HealthHealthy
ItemsNothing
OOCNothing

The Lessers Around Me

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-
Yuuki-Chan17
XxIce_ReaperxX
xX Yennefer Xx
Rush And Crush
Nightmares in Daydreams

•·.·´¯`·.·•〖Ahnack☠Barchak〗•·.·´¯`·.·•

♈ Location: Assassination Classroom ♉Company: People ♎Feeling: Happy ♌Health: Healthy ♏Song: Title

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Ahnack had finally been able to calm himself down and started to think properly. Remembering that Morgan had told him to be in class, Ahnack assumed that's where he would be when he got there. Of course what had calmed him down also caused him to be a little tardy to class. Entering the area there were small animal noises as Ahnack had in his arms a live raccoon. It seemed to be shaking, afraid of what was to come as it had some nails dug into its neck. In moment Ahnack would make a noticeable snap as he raccoon died instantly. Bringing his teeth down into it's belly, a Ahnack had his snack for the day. Looking around wondering if Morgan was here. He did spot the woman from before, the woman who was in his dreams. No longer scared, Ahnack simply growled at the woman. Not paying attention to what was happening in with the others.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
                                                                                                                  OOC:
                                                                                                                  _____________________

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:07 am
User Image

𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔡► Frustrated.

ℭ𝔬𝔪𝔭𝔞𝔫𝔶►Students

ℑ𝔱𝔢𝔪𝔰► Blade

𝔈𝔫𝔢𝔯𝔤𝔶►【〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓】100%

𝔒𝔒ℭ►Sorry just woke up, I hope it can get the point across razz

The panels underneath Al'Akir were being stripped off by he could only assume is Yuki, and he needed to do something to stop it, he can't fight off balance, especially when he's about to transform. "Al'Akir! Partial transformation" With Nemesis' command his wolf dodged the javelin and ran towards the back line of the red team. As the wolf was running he started growing extremely tough rock like scales the covered the back of his body. He looked like his transformed form but smaller, the wolf then lunged at Yuki and Yarost with his claws completely out, Al'Akir was trying to make them focus on him. Nemesis ran towards the attacking Caligula and the javelin. With a snap of his fingers, a large open metallic cage came out from the ground and faced the javelin so it would swallow the javelin if it continued on its trajectory. Nemesis, however, used the cage as a jumping platform to dodge Caligula's wind slashes, then with his sheathed blades swung at Caligula's wind ones forming a nice spark between the two objects. As Nemesis was gripping his sheathed blade against Caligula, he noticed Ciri charging some kind of attack while Yarost sent a wooden panel his way. Nemesis had to make a choice, what to do with his free hand, defend against Ciri's attack, Defend against Yarost's attack, or intentionally taking Yarost's attacking and using the push back to dodge Ciri's. Something was about to ruin his thoughts, Ciri spun around behind him changing the situation completely, now even if he decided to get hit by Yarost he'd still get attack by Ciri. Nemesis' situation was very awkward, he had no wolf by his side, he's using his sword trying to hold back Caligula, while two attacks are coming his way from two different sides. "Yes this is true teamwork, I'm cornered, but they think this'll be enough they have another thing coming." With his free hand Nemesis made a ball of pure demonic energy, which was spinning around its self at an extremely high speed, and swung his free hand at Ciri but not before shredding the wooden plank coming his way, but in a shocking twist of things the new boy seemed to put himself between Ciri and Nemesis and the pure energy ball made contact with the kids new blade causing Nemesis to be in a more awkward position. Both his hands were now holding off attacks from both sides leaving him very exposed on both the front and the backside.

XxIce_ReaperxX

xX Yennefer Xx

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

Yuuki-Chan17

Nightmares in Daydreams

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:16 am

l Mood ➤: Attack Mode l Location ➤: Assassination Classroom l Company ➤: Whole Lot of People l Item/s ➤: Sword

It was the perfect hit, that is until Sky got in her way. Her blade made contact with his claw instead of her intended target. Damn! Were the words to come out of her mouth as she took a quick step back. Closing her eyes quickly, Ciri disappeared and reappeared right behind Nemesis and swung her sword with great force. This time Sky wasn't getting in her way! Before she swung her sword, she looked over at Cal to give him the signal to strike quickly for support. Once her sword made contact, Ciri slammed her shoulder into the back of her teacher to throw him off guard, giving Yuki or Yarost the chance to get the pin with their abilities.

OOC---> Please keep in mind you don't have to wait on anyone for assassination class, post at any time! <3

XxIce_ReaperxX

Rush And Crush

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

Nightmares in Daydreams

Classrooms & Clubs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items