Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Teachers' & Staff Dormitory
Yennefer's Room Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2017 11:51 am
User Image

User Image

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Happy l Location ➤: Yennefer's Room l Company ➤: Cecile l Item/s ➤: Lucius's Pillow
User Image

Yennefer thought of how yummy Cecile's cakes must have been. She enjoyed sweets from time to time, and the thought of cake made Yen hungry. Mmmmm~ I bet you make an amazing cake~ Haha I don't really cook unless I have to, and there is no way I can bake sweets...I end up burning them. Haha I wish someone taught me growing up~ Yen chuckled and watched Cecile head over to her vanity. She could defiantly see Lucius in her. Yen gave Cecile a smile. Of cousre you can. I can always have Ci-- I mean my daughter bring me more. Or I can just make more~ She thought it kinda nice that Cecile was interested in her. It gave Yen the warm fuzzies.
Yen's tummy rumbled, for she hadn't had any food the whole day and the thoughts of cake still lingered in her head. She blushed a bit out of the embarrassment. She would defiantly need to get food before class began.

User Image

XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2017 12:15 pm
User Image
User Image

Mood ➤: Happy l Location ➤: Bedroom l Company ➤: Yennefer l Item/s ➤: None l State ➤: Visible
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Cecile looked to Yennefer and stared at her wide eyed while her turquoise eyes began to sparkle brightly. "Really!? I was just joking child." she let out a laugh. "But if you say so~" she placed the small perfume bottle inside the pocket of her skirt. "Oh~! You have a daughter?! I have a grandchild~?" she quickly slapped her mouth shut before she gets carried away and embrasse the witch any longer. Though she was curious why she mistook her for a name 'Ciri'.

Thankfully she heard a faint clicking sound the sounds relatively bones. She looked at Yennefer. "I think you should go check out if the other staff members are alright." she said, suggesting Yennefer to go and investigate. "Don't worry about me. I'll be right here.~" she said innocently like she wasn't going to touch or trash the witch's room.

"You know what I like about this place?
The memories...
Memories stay forever.~"

Theme: Dollhouse ~ Melanie Martinez

Out.Of.Chains: I want you to also interact with other rpers if you like ^-^

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2017 12:24 pm
User Image

User Image

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Calm/ Suddenly Alert l Location ➤: Yennefer's Room l Company ➤: Company l Item/s ➤: None
User Image

Cecile did indeed make Yen blush, but it wasn't as bad as before. Hehe its alright. Her name is Ciri, and she looked a lot like you actually. Her eyes are a bit more green. She was given to me when she was about 6 and I've helped raise her since. She is 22 now. Yen smiled, but quickly became alert to the sound of the bones cracking. Yen hopped out of bed and grabbed her robe as quickly as she could (to save Cecile the sight of her semi-nude self) I heard it loud and clear.... Yen slipped on her heels and walked to her bedroom door. Please make yourself at home! Ill be back! Yen opened the door and vanished behind the door.

-Exit-

User Image

[quote="XxIce_ReaperxX']

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2017 3:06 pm
User Image
User Image

Mood ➤: Being Herself l Location ➤: Bedroom l Company ➤: No One l Item/s ➤: None l State ➤: Visible

Cecile kept the new piece of information in mind, she nodded her head when Yennefer left the room. "Time for some snooping.~" she said while rubbing her hands together, she did say to make herself at home. She started her exploration on the witches closet and looked through to check if the witch had any 'scandalous' clothes that would make her blush and examining her taste of fashion.

The memories...
Memories stay forever.~"

Out.Of.Chains:

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2017 10:18 pm
User Image

User Image

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Sleepy l Location ➤: Hallways to Her Room l Company ➤: None l Item/s ➤: None
User Image

Yennefer's heels clicked in the quiet hallway.She began to curse her choice of shoes, she was gonna wake the whole school! She was tired, but she knew she wasn't getting any sleep tonight. Coffee was going to be her friend that was a for sure. Yen thought about the woman she met, Ashelia. For a bodyguard she was very kind, Yen liked that. She could feel a protective aura coming off of her. Yen smiled at the thought of being in a pack. She began to wonder if it was going to be like a lodge of sorceresses. Her bedroom door shortly appeared in front of her. Yen reached for the handle and remembered that she had left Cecile in her room. Ahhhh~ I forgot about Cecile! I hope she wasn't too bored in there...I should let her stay the night if she's sleep...do ghosts sleep? Yen turned the door knob and opened the door to her room. She took one step into her room, unsure what she was about to walk into.

User Image

XxIce_ReaperxX"

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2017 3:18 am
User Image
User Image

Mood ➤: Mischief l Location ➤: Bedroom l Company ➤: Yennefer & Illusion Lucius l Item/s ➤: None l State ➤: Visible

When Yennefer opened the door she can see Cecile dressing up somebody, in the witch's eyes it was nothing. The ghost turned her head towards the door then looked at the witch in surprise, "Oh~ I didn't expect you back so soon.~ I saw all lot of interesting stuff in your closet dear." she said with glee then let out a giggle. "I didn't know you were into that kind of stuff."

Illusion Mode:
On

With a click of her fingers the was brighter and the wallpaper was replaced with red. In the middle of the room there was a red chair facing towards Yennefer, the person who was suiting on it was none other than Lucius. Except instead of his white suit, he wore an alternative black military suit and was holding leather riding crop. 'Lucius' took notice of Yennefer and gave her dead sexy stare, he looked at her up and down then he bit his lips seductively as he fiddle with his riding crop and gave her a suggestive wink. Sadly he couldn't be physically touched.

"Sadly his only an illusion dear."
She instructed like she was a Fairy Godmother. She leaned beside the door.

The memories...
Memories stay forever.~"

Out.Of.Chains: I'M SO SORRY!

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2017 3:33 am
User Image

User Image

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Censored ATM l Location ➤: Yennefer's Room l Company ➤: Cecile & 'Lucius' l Item/s ➤: None
User Image

Yennefer was very confused to see Cecile dressing up..nothing? Her confusion didn't last long once she heard Cecile had been in her closet. Yen's eyes opened wide and she blushed a baby pink shade. She slowly closed the door behind her, and she was frozen in place. As Cecile snapped her fingers, Yen's heart almost stopped. What sat in front of her was the man she liked. Yennefer's whole face, down her neck to her collar bone turned crimson , and her eyes were the brightest they had ever been. She looked at Cecile, then the 'Lucius'. Her body shook and she was speechless. I...what...how...but...whip...red.... Yen's body was burning up, and she was very close to passing out (like the stereo typical anime soul leaving the body scene). She blinked a few times and looked back over at Cecile. W-w-w-w-w-w-w-why?! The butterflies swarmed and Yen's mind began to race. Was it wrong to think about her boss in a very naughty way? At this point she didn't care, she was gonna do it.

User Image

XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2017 4:06 am
User Image
User Image

Mood ➤: Fairy Godmother l Location ➤: Bedroom l Company ➤: Yennefer & Illusion Lucius l Item/s ➤: None l State ➤: Visible

Illusion Mode:
On

Cecile stared at Yennefer very amused by her reaction. "Hmm? Think of me as one of those Fairy Godmother in storybooks but only better.~" she boasted, sadly she doesn't have a wand or potions but she can still fulfil a person's fantasy sadly like like the rest of the Fairy Godmothers' spells it's only temporary. She waved her finger, "Don't ask me why~ It's from the research I found in your closet." she said innocently, enjoying the sight of Yennefer's little predicament. She slightly jumped when heard a crack from the whip.

'Lucius' was still sitting in place practically mesmerized by the sight Yennefer. He loosen his black tie. 'Lucius' stared Yennefer in the eye then trailed it down over to her mouth. "Lucius, you have something in your teeth.~" Cecile quickly pointed out. With that, run his tongue over his lips and revealed a pair of small sharp fangs, then he bit his lips while focusing on Yennefer's lips. This was enough to send any of his admirer into a coma.

The memories...
Memories stay forever.~"

Out.Of.Chains:

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2017 4:21 am
User Image

User Image

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Overwhelmed l Location ➤: Yennefer's Room l Company ➤: Cecile & 'Lucius' l Item/s ➤: None
User Image

Yennefer some how managed to speak. M-my closet...would Lucius really enjoy.... She was waaaaaaay too mesmerized by the 'Lucius' right in front of her. Sadly, she knew it wasn't the real Lucius, but she could pretend right? At the crack of the whip, Yen let out a quiet sound. Ahh~ Yen grabbed the sides of her robe and held them tight. This can't be happening. This can't be happening. Yennefer thought. She was defiantly loving ever minute of this, but was beyond embarrassed that she was acting like this in front of Lucius's mother. Perfect first impression on Yen's part~

His eyes had her in a trance. She had met the headmaster only today, and yet her 'crush' and turned into something new. Yen was pretty sure she would have a hard time looking at him without seeing what was in front of her. T-the tie~ she thought. As the 'Lucius' opened his mouth and revealed his fangs, Yen's eyes began to glow a bright pink color. Ahhhh~ those fangs~ I would let him bi-- And with that Yennefer was sent to her knees. Her body couldn't take it and little miss Yen was out. Cecile was surely a Fairy Godmother~

User Image

Ice_Reaper

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2017 5:20 am
User Image
User Image

Mood ➤: Fairy Godmother l Location ➤: Bedroom l Company ➤: Yennefer & Illusion Lucius l Item/s ➤: None l State ➤: Visible

Illusion Mode: On

Cecile placed a finger on her chin, "Well, my husband was into that kind of stuff hopefully it's a genetic thing." she smiled teasingly. She doesn't seem fazed the Yennefer was reacting especially if she's the mother of the man she's crushing on. She just a very cool and chilled parent.

Cecile gaped her mouth and stared in surprise when Yennefer was sent down to her knees and passed out. She looked up at the clock, "Oh~ That's a new record." she cheered in triumph. She walked over Yen then knelt down beside her, she gentle patted her head and examined how bad and estimated the time the witch was going to wake up from unconsciousness. "Wake up, dear.~ Commander Tongue Teaser is not going to be here for long.~" she teased while she felt the other's wavy hair. 'Lucius' got up from his chair then casually sat down on the floor cross legged in front of her and stared at Yen.

The memories...
Memories stay forever.~"

Out.Of.Chains:

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2017 5:33 am
User Image

User Image

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Censored l Location ➤: Yennefer's Room l Company ➤: Cecile & 'Lucius' l Item/s ➤: None
User Image

Yennefer laid unconscious on the floor. This was so much for her! Her dreams were one thing, but this!
Yen's eyes fluttered open as she slowly sat up. Nnnnn.....what...? As she rose, her eyes quickly laid eyes on the man in front of her. Once again, Yen's eyes glowed bright pink and her breathing grew heavy. This is my every fantasy~ The perfect situation, but would the real Lucius accept that...this arouses me? Yen thought to herself. She repositioned her legs, so she was sitting on her knees and leaning forward a bit. He isn't real...but damn I wish this was! Yennefer knew that she was gonna get no sleep tonight. She leaned forward, placing on hand on the floor to support her body, and the other she began to raise to the man sitting in front of her. She bit her lip to contain herself.

User Image

XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2017 6:02 am
User Image
User Image

Mood ➤: Greedy Fairy Godmother l Location ➤: Bedroom l Company ➤: Yennefer l Item/s ➤: None l State ➤: Visible

Illusion Mode: On

'Lucius' leaned in forward his tall figure hovering to Yen, he leaned close until he their lips were just inches away. He stared at her in the eye and smiled, he let out a dark chuckle. "You have been a naughty girl.~" he said deep and husky tone as he was close to her lips. Cecile clicked her fingers.

Illusion Mode: Off

"Your freebie has been expired." She declared, and everything turned back to normal and Lucius of her Fantasy World disappeared. She doesn't do this thing for free well, depends on the person. But all first timers get a freebie for a limited amount of time. She let out a sigh of satisfaction, "Wasn't that fun~ I should look at people's closet more often." she said as she twirled and bounced on Yen's bed then examined her light peach-pink nail polish. "You do have taste though."

The memories...
Memories stay forever.~"

Out.Of.Chains:

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2017 9:51 am
User Image

User Image

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Exhausted l Location ➤: Yennefer's Room l Company ➤: Cecile l Item/s ➤: None
User Image

Yennefer sat there frozen for a minute. She had to process what had happened when Cecile snapped her fingers. Yen quickly looked around the room and then back at Cecile. Oh thank you Goddess Freya.... I don't think I could have held out much longer... Yen thought to herself. She picked herself up, tossed out of her heels and her robe and dragged herself to the bed. At this point she didn't care if Cecile saw her night wears, she just witnessed Yen in a weak state. She popped down behind Cecile and grabbed Lucius's pillow. Cecile... T...thank you... Yen looked up at the ghost smiling. She really didn't have a reason, but Yen could say she felt more determined then ever to fight for Lucius. And she wasn't gonna give up. Yennefer slightly blushed at Cecile mentioning her tastes, and gave out a small laugh. H-haha but you didn't find the unicorn~... Cecile... I'm going to fight for him... With those words Yen buried her face into her Lucius's pillow. Her eyes were glowing a slight pink

Yennefer suddenly sneezed. Did someone mention her name somewhere?

User Image

XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2017 10:50 am
User Image
User Image

Mood ➤: Fairy Godmother l Location ➤: Bedroom l Company ➤: Yennefer l Item/s ➤: None l State ➤: Visible

Cecile waved her hand like it was no problem. "No worries dear.~ It's what a mother does best...well I do best.~" she corrected herself. She also had other staff/clients to visit like the wolf from next door and a man that is stuck in the friendzone to give her 'freebies' too, she rarely gives any of Dream Fantasies Illusion Shows to students because she wouldn't want to encourage the little ones in that stage, yet. It was STAFF and ADULTS only show. She snapped her fingers in a sassy way, "You go girl.~!". Her turquoise eyes suddenly light up then flew towards the closet, "Unicorn? What unicorn!?" she exclaimed in utter excitement. She pouted then turned her head to the dark haired girl, "You are not tricking me are you...?" she trailed off, if there was a unicorn it would be the first thing she would have taken out of the closet. "Oh~...are you sick?" she notice the sneeze.

The memories...
Memories stay forever.~"

Out.Of.Chains: Just advertising her 'business' ^-^

xX Yennefer Xx

Nightmares in Daydreams

Rush And Crush

Just Rosa

Ellise Belmont

killer-wolf-kun

BananaTouch

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2017 11:39 am
User Image

User Image

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Sleepy l Location ➤: Yennefers Room l Company ➤: Cecile l Item/s ➤: Lucius's Pillow
User Image

Yennefer looked up at Cecile about the unicorn. She gave her a grin. Oh I am dead serious~ But it's a secret~ She gave out a chuckle as she felt her eyelids grow heavy. Oh I hope I'm not getting sick! I have to teach children in a few hours... Yen knew it was almost morning and she had gotten little to no sleep. It was gonna be a long day filled with coffee and snacks. But this wasn't anything new to her. She began to close her eyes. mmmmm... Cecile... I hope one day you can be my mother...your the nicest mother I've met... Yen began to drift off into sleep, snuggling Lucius's pillow in the process. Lucius.. With that, the new PE teacher fell asleep~.

User Image

XxIce_ReaperxX

Teachers' & Staff Dormitory

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas