Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Historical & Archived Events
=>[BOOTH] The Nightly... Blend? (OPEN FOR RP) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
artificial bones rolled 1 20-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-20)

artificial bones

Sexy Goat

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 6:33 pm
ZEYLLA CRYPSI
Quote:
🍓 Sweet Treat 🍉
I'm ordering a smoothie!

Zeylla loved smoothies, and she eagerly jumped on a chance to sit down and just enjoy something. Most of her 'fun' so far had been less than so, so she hoped this would hit the spot.

She was so wrong, and when Zeylla got her smoothie, she didn't even dare take a drink. It was too heavy, and there appeared to be leaves? blended up into it. Zeylla stared down at her cup, and then decided she was done.

Done for the day, she was going to go to the temp hive she had checked out in the city and sleep off her sores and bruised ego. She tossed the smoothie in the trash and kicked rocks.  
Taki-di rolled 1 10-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-10)
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 6:36 pm
Quote:
🔥 Hot Stuff 🔥
I'm building a fire!

Tsarzi Ameroc

Casually sipping on her smoothie, Tsarzi made her way to a lonely pile of sticks, her apparent supplies for this practical practice. Seemed like a useful skill. She didn't care much for turning it into a game of some sort, but the practical application was appealing.

No time like the present.

Dropping down, she set her smoothie aside and picked up her sticks. She often had a nice fire going in her hive, thought she does usually use matches. She's often tired and cold and irritable when a fire needed made, so yes, she uses one of the practical tools accessible to her. She does know how to make a fire though, she just hasn't practiced often. Flint usually made this easier, but just sticks. Sticks rubbing sticks on sticks and these sticks are slow to smoke but after a while she got a small flame going.

A slight upward twitch of her lips showed her satisfaction. Wiping off her hands, Tsarzi dragged herself up, grabbed her smoothie and went on her way. Now to see what else was around.

Taki-di

nepsah rolled 1 20-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-20)

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 6:42 pm
Quote:
🍓 Sweet Treat 🍉
I'm ordering a smoothie!

Well after hittin' up Polair's booth, Dei found himself in need of a snack. He kept seeing trolls wandering around with smoothies that looked pretty good, and so sought out the place to get them. He took a few moments to read all the little signs and information... an Explorer's Guild sounded really cool- maybe he could convince Thypion to let him look into it more later.

After reading all of the literature about the people who were running the joint, Dei stepped in line to get a smoothie. The person who made it - he didn't catch their name, he never was good about that - seemed really nice but... Upon inspecting the smoothie it seemed like it was more glitter than actual smoothie. Gross...

"...Thanks, I guess." He made a face at the beverage, but took a sip anyway. Ew, no, gross- bad texture! Bad texture!! He looked around for a trash receptacle to toss the awful thing out. Next time he'd specify no glitter.

nepsah rolled 1 10-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-10)
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 6:49 pm
Quote:
🔥 Hot Stuff 🔥
I'm building a fire!

Well, since he was here he might as well try out the other activity they had open. He'd never built a fire on his own before, but it seemed like it could be a useful skill if he ever went camping or... wanted to burn his home down. Yeah. Definitely......

After reading through a how-to, he settled down to get his sticks in place. Somehow, he managed to not only start a fire but get a pretty good one going! He was rather pleased with his work - and even more pleased to find out he got a little prize for it. He'd have to come back later and see if maybe he could do it again.

Quote:
10. Your sticks blaze with all the strength of a raging fire! It's so powerful it's kind of hard to put out!

Prizes:

tealight candle

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

Blasphemoose rolled 1 20-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-20)

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 6:52 pm
Quote:
🍓 Sweet Treat 🍉
I'm ordering a smoothie!

Azrael had come to visit with a friend he'd recognized in the visage of the bobbleheads. He'd decided to play at the booths and maybe he'd find the chance to talk to Amonee. He hadn't been paying too much attention to the smoothy he'd received until he had started sipping it. It was probably the most foul thing he'd ever put in his mouth. Gagging Azrael held the smoothy at arms length.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:28 am
      Ⅱ Autumn Vikare

Autumn's eyes lit up as she recognised a familiar booth. It looked almost exactly like it did last sweep. Wings a blur, she swooped over to the counter. “Nucleo, isn't this a...” Her voice caught in her throat. The troll behind the counter was not nucleo but an unfamiliar tealblood.  

Green Minuet

Greedy Trickster

Green Minuet rolled 1 20-sided dice: 16 Total: 16 (1-20)

Green Minuet

Greedy Trickster

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:29 am
Quote:
🍓 Sweet Treat 🍉
I'm ordering a smoothie!

Autumn regarded Eilidh a coldly. The yellowblood had not been aware that Nucleo was looking for help. Or that he had got it. Why had the greenblood not asked her? To be fair, she lived in the swamp, well beyond contact from the outside world, and even if he had asked, she would not have been interested except for as a short-term favour. But still...! It stung.

The barista must have noticed her expression, as he came hurrying over, and once more Autumn was all smiles. She made a bit of small chat with him while he made a smoothie and then he was rushing off again. Before he left though, he slipped her a coupon with her drink. For the time being her bitterness was temporarily dissolved.  
blackbird cake rolled 1 20-sided dice: 17 Total: 17 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:30 am
Quote:
🍓 Sweet Treat 🍉
I'm ordering a smoothie!

Quote:
17. Amonee has given you your drink placed in a gorgeous custom painted mason jar covered in flowers and seashells.

Elidae came to the booth with the expectancy to see Nucleo, yet instead a pretty greenblood, however, mained the front. After greeting Amonee amiably, Elidae ordered a peach smoothie, but when she received her order, the girl let out a gasp. "Oh my gosh, Amonee! You really outdid yourself, this is gorgeous!" Elidae cried, turning the mason jar this way and that. The yellowblood continued to shower with praise, until she leaned slightly on the counter.

"So, hey! Actually, I was sort of wondering- where's Nucleo?" Elidae asked with curiosity, smiling an innocent grin.

Yamashii

blackbird cake

Adorable Gekko

Green Minuet rolled 1 10-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-10)

Green Minuet

Greedy Trickster

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:32 am
Quote:
🔥 Hot Stuff 🔥
I'm building a fire!

Kerras jumped to their feet with delight when a spark ignited in middle of the stick bundle. Their head whipped back and forth as they searched for a judge. When they finally spotted one, a greenblood in a kilt, they threw both their arms in the air. It took some frantic waving in order to catch his attention. They pointed in excitement towards their tinder, but when they turned to look they saw, to their dismay, nothing but a fading wisp of smoke.  
blackbird cake rolled 1 10-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-10)
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:32 am
Quote:
🔥 Hot Stuff 🔥
I'm building a fire!

Quote:
2. Someone set down a plate of pineapple and you completely forgot about the fire game.

User Image
    Ah. Fire starting. Saige waited patiently for the sticks, but...

"Huh..." Saige blinked slowly in response to the pineapple... was this supposed to happen? With a slight shrug, the young tealblood went ahead and started eating the delicious fruit with no complain. Tani didn't seem to mind either. Free food!

blackbird cake

Adorable Gekko

Yamashii

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:19 am
It was his favorite customer. The best one of them all! Amonee practically glowed from the effect of all of Elidae's praise, seeming to stand taller and taller.

"Omigosh, I just had to give you a pretty one, Eli. I looked for the nicest one I had! It took me so long to paint these special edition ones but, you know, I think those touches are worth it and-" The jadeblood chattered on, still technically working as he talked but it was obvious he was paying more attention to the conversation with the yellowblooded sweetheart. Until she mentioned Nucleo.

"Nucleo? U-um, I'm not sure. He's not around, right? He got so cranky with me about the edible glitter..." Even with such a pleasant night's breeze, Amonee began to sweat at the thought of another lecture over his drink making. He just wanted them to be beautiful...

blackbird cake

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:41 am
User Image

The Nightly Blend got off to a HOT START with someone setting themself on fire! You know who you are... But otherwise, it was a usual mix of getting half the orders right and half with glitter mixed into them... Rest assured the boss has had a talk with the staff and they will try better tomorrow!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

blackbird cake
You won a ticket!

stringency
You won a ticket!

nepsah
You won a ticket!

Doutei

quiet delegation rolled 1 20-sided dice: 17 Total: 17 (1-20)

quiet delegation

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:57 am
Quote:
🍓 Sweet Treat 🍉
I'm ordering a smoothie!

17. Amonee has given you your drink placed in a gorgeous custom painted mason jar covered in flowers and seashells.

"Can I have, um, um, a strawberry smoothie?"

Kaldru had ordered smoothies before, and the sight of them at this event made his mouth water. He wasn't given beetles by his lusus very often, regardless of what they might have actually had, and he was a terrible negotiator ... but she'd given him some today, and fruit juice was definitely on the agenda!

What he hadn't been expecting was such a pretty glass, however; his eyes went wide and he stared at it almost reverently for quite a while before he even took a sip.

"It's so pretty!" he commented, lips quirking into a grin before he tried it. "And yummy, too!"  
quiet delegation rolled 1 10-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-10)
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:03 am
Quote:
🔥 Hot Stuff 🔥
I'm building a fire!

Fire! That was one thing Kaldru definitely hadn't mastered yet; while he roamed outside a lot, he was generally close enough to home or civilization that he didn't have to make his own. He had an idea of how, but apparently wasn't practiced enough, as he couldn't get more than a puff of smoke out of the thing!  

quiet delegation

nepsah rolled 1 20-sided dice: 20 Total: 20 (1-20)

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 7:08 am
Quote:
🍓 Sweet Treat 🍉
I'm ordering a smoothie!

Alright. He was going to try the smoothies again. This time he tried to make sure he didn't get the same person from before- he really didn't want glitter in his smoothie! Even if it was supposed to be edible! Deimos waited his turn in line- though something seemed odd about the people making drinks... wait- Were there four of the same person up there or was he just having a really vivid hallucination? He hadn't exactly been sleeping very well (at all) so it was possible that he'd be seeing things but they were never quite this... real.

Or real enough to get his order wrong four times. "Uhhh... thank you...?" Still confused about whether or not all four of them were real, he gathered the smoothies into his arms. Now overburdened with drinks, he wobbled off to find somewhere to sit. Maybe he could give the extras to someone else or something, there was no way he'd be able to drink all of them! (Even if they all tasted good... no glitter!)

Historical & Archived Events

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff