Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Historical & Archived Events
=>[BOOTH] Courage!! [OPEN 4 rp only] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 8:20 pm
"I would've been cool helping pay for that stuff." Guo said, charitable only because it was awesome and possibly could end in at least one mortal casualty. "Oh, you moved? Guess a swamp really was impossible to live in." Guo yawned. "Don't tell me other morons live in a bog. You could do better, y'know."

Chittentown more like Shittentown, but lowbloods really loved deserts, he supposed. Leaning on his elbows, Guo watched another blueblood try to tackle th wall. She didn't seem to be doing well.

"Hey, Fauxhawk, you're doing it wrong!" He was glad people were making messes, though. The game wasn't about that, though, so he might as well give some reminders.

Yamashii

saihen

Taki-di

DraconicFeline generated a random number between 1 and 7 ... 4!
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:03 pm
Keionx Rutace Xionek Heronn

Keionx didn't know the blueblood, but he seemed like a strong one... good. Akkira was one of 'theirs' and it was good to associate with the strong, it made one stronger.

Given that she was most certainly NOT a cluckbeast and always happy to give a demonstration therein, she happily followed Akkira to the wall. "How is thy first night going? Well, I hope?"she asked pleasantly.

Of course, climbing the wall itself wasn't the issue. It was the bugs, and they were no match for her strength. Which meant, indeed, that she didn't exactly succeed. Ah well, such was life - there were always off moments. She would suck it up and be inspiring another night.

Quote:
4 - You crushed every single bug you laid your fingers on and didn't get very high up on the wall because of it. 4 points.

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
Doutei generated a random number between 1 and 7 ... 5!

Doutei

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:58 pm
Quote:
5 - You got to the top of the wall and with your delicate touchstubs, were able to grab all the bugs in your path without a single fatality! in total you grabbed 24 bugs! +24 points

"Sounds easy enough." Scorpa grinned and cracked her knuckles in response to Akkira's game explanation before approaching the wall. She'd been unable to resist the taunts of Guouli calling for brave trolls to come in. Sizing up the wall, the yellowblood stepped back and then ran and leaped to get a good head start. As she climbed, she plucked the bugs from the wall, tucking them into her volumptous ponytail with Pradapalps who kept them frozen in fear. Once at the top, the show off flexed to brag before jumping off to try and land dramatically.

"Get off already!" The removal of the bugs was a little less graceful. Wringing the bugs out, she handed them over and awaited praise like an annoying cat.

blackbird cake generated a random number between 1 and 7 ... 5!
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:01 pm
    Quote:
    5 - You got to the top of the wall and with your delicate touchstubs, were able to grab all the bugs in your path without a single fatality! in total you grabbed 24 bugs! +24 points

Malice spent most of her time at her booth for obvious reasons. Can't trust anyone. But when she did find time to shut the game down, the blueblood sought out some booths that were worthy of interest. Why were there so many bees?

A-ha. Finally, an interesting one.

Ah. Interesting, yet the trolls running the booth looked like an obnoxious bunch.

After pushing her shades up her sniffnode, Malice gave the blind chick a wry grin. "Just watch me. ...- well, figuratively. I guess you can't really." She waved a dismissive hand and then proceeded to take her climb. Without much surprise on Malice's part, the blueblood girl hauled her own up the wall with ease, grabbing at all the bugs she could find. While delicasy wasn't really her forte, Malice managed to keep all bugs intact by the time she reached back down to the ground.

"Easy." Malice stated simply, popping a blue insect sucker in her mouth.

blackbird cake

Adorable Gekko

Green Minuet generated a random number between 1 and 7 ... 5!

Green Minuet

Greedy Trickster

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:37 pm
      △ Kerras Farron

Courage! Kerras wanted to be brave. More than anything! A booth advertising Courage seemed like a good place to start learning. And so they ended up on a wall infested with bugs, carefully climbing their way to the top. Not that they minded the bugs. Bugs were nice and served a purpose! The wall was not so scary either. Kerras had climbed taller trees in the Four Fronds. Still, it provided a nice view of the boardwalk.

Their satchel full of centipedes, worms, beetles, and other crawlers, Kerras began their descent. They jumped the last couple of feet, landing solidly on the ground. Excited to show off their success, they ran to the booth owners, dumping their satchel of bugs all over the counter.

Quote:
5: You got to the top of the wall and with your delicate touchstubs, were able to grab all the bugs in your path without a single fatality! in total you grabbed 24 bugs! +24 points

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:11 am

"Nah I live in Chittentown. The swamp thing sucked. I'm the owner of that giant skyscraper. Not the one with the terrorist stuff, the other one." Cerpin laughed and seemed to take Guouli's barbs in stride. The blueblood was sort of aggressive but that seemed to fit with the hemospectrum really.

"So I guess that makes us still neighbors? You should come by the nightclub sometime, Kira. I've got extra rooms for guests and there's always a party. Your friend can come too." Cerpin patted Guouli on the shoulder to indicate who he meant. Akkira had other friends of course but Cerpin had no idea who they were. He noticed the booth was getting busy though and decided he'd let them get back to work.

"I'll be back tomorrow. Wanna try the dance booth with me? Think on it!" Tevini would never go for it but dancing was so much better with a partner. He gave a quick purposeful swat of his own to her rump before dashing into the crowd before she could retaliate.

saihen
Talking to Akkira!

Gl!tch~
Talking to Guouli!

Yamashii

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:13 am
Roll over and rolling for tickets because I'm dumb and forgot to put up conditions for tickets.  
Blasphemoose generated a random number between 1 and 11 ... 4!
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:20 am
1. stringency

2. Micillia

3. yamashi

4. purplerosesbeauty

5. nepsah

6. ImaginationsParadise

7. Taki-di

8. DraconicFeline

9. Doutei

10. blackbird cake

11. Green Minuet  

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100
Blasphemoose generated a random number between 1 and 11 ... 3!

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:21 am
saihen
1. stringency

2. Micillia

3. yamashi

4. purplerosesbeauty

5. nepsah

6. ImaginationsParadise

7. Taki-di

8. DraconicFeline

9. Doutei

10. blackbird cake

11. Green Minuet

Blasphemoose generated a random number between 1 and 11 ... 4!
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:22 am
1. stringency

2. Micillia

3. yamashi

4. purplerosesbeauty

5. nepsah

6. ImaginationsParadise

7. Taki-di

8. DraconicFeline

9. Doutei

10. blackbird cake

11. Green Minuet  

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:23 am
FORGOT A THING  
Blasphemoose generated a random number between 1 and 11 ... 8!
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:24 am
1. stringency

2. Micillia

3. yamashi

4. purplerosesbeauty

5. nepsah

6. ImaginationsParadise

7. Taki-di

8. DraconicFeline

9. Doutei

10. blackbird cake

11. Green Minuet  

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:34 am
purplerosesbeauty
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Haha, nice try kid, here," She handed the seadweller a small bag of chocolate covered bugs and a ticket. "Better luck next time,"

Yamashii

"You're kidding, so I just can't get rid of you, can I?" she quickly gave her purple friend a ticket before he could totally get away.

"Yeah sure, I'll come along! Been wanting to head that way anyway!" she yelled in response.

DraconicFeline

Keinox, a mostly familiar voice. "Yeah, it's going pretty great, minus all the bug crushing. That really puts a dampener on the next event but whatever, here," she gave Keinox the ticket and smiled. "Maybe try to be a bit more gentle, strength isn't everything," If she had any clue what a wink was she probably would have done so in that moment.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:52 am
-OPEN FOR THE NEXT DAY-  

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100
quiet delegation generated a random number between 1 and 7 ... 7!

quiet delegation

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:11 am
7 You climb to the top but can't seem to get any bugs. Eventually you climb down in defeat, but you run into a huge clump of bugs on the way down! how did everyone miss this! +16 points

"Hey, I can do this!"

Drawn in by taunting, Kaldru Dajale faced the rock wall with eagerness. Climbing! After all the luck and talent games, finally something he was good at! So good at, in fact, he missed the point of the game at first; the little blueblood got to the top of the wall before he realized that he was supposed to collect the bugs and not avoid them. He began his climb down, dejectedly, but near the bottom found a rather large clump of the things. "Discreetly," he scooped them all up, and presented them with a sheepish grin when he touched ground again.

"Yeah, uh ... e-easy game! I can do that in my sleep!" he puffed, proudly. At least he'd scaled the wall in an impressive amount of time.  
Historical & Archived Events

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff