Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Historical & Archived Events
=>[BOOTH] Lightseekers (closed; rp open) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Gl!tch~ rolled 3 20-sided dice: 3, 6, 14 Total: 23 (3-60)

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 10:30 am
3 + 6 - 14 = -5

She had plenty to consider after talking to Malory. A whole group was forming. She had her interest, but had to think about it.

There was time for that.

The next night, Mera took another shot at navigation, and why not? It was fascinating stuff. The second time around was the charm, it seemed. The concepts were starting to click. It felt right.

After she was done, Hemera wanted an opportunity to get to greet Panili. It had definitely been a while.

Whenever the orangeblood wasn't busy with others, she decided to approach the child.

"Panili, I'm glad to see you here. And you're looking positively adorable in that outfit. I hope you've been able to take some time for yourself after the space race."

Sypon

KitsuneAura rolled 3 20-sided dice: 9, 14, 20 Total: 43 (3-60)
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:36 pm
Field Study Score: 3

Garand had gotten pretty good at navigation out in the desert over the sweeps, a necessity considering how often he and his lusus had begun to travel across the sands. He'd never tried navigating over water, though. In fact he'd never really...seen so much water in his life. It had definitely been a little overwhelming at first, even just arriving at the beach for the festivities. It couldn't be too terribly hard, could it? Shenso's directions had been pretty straightforward. The blueblood told himself that again as he took a seat in the boat and awkwardly began to paddle out, Pan scurrying front to back all the while repeating those directions for him.

KitsuneAura

Magical Detective

KitsuneAura

Magical Detective

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:04 pm
Garand thanked Shenso for the navigation tips before heading back to see what else was going on at the booth. He considered the pamphlets a moment, giving Panili a polite smile and nod, before Loulah's section caught his eye. The little bits of technology here and there to play with would have been more than enough to keep his interest honestly, but the line about there being no guns 'except her arm' tipped things over decisively. Fingers moving over the power converter, he kept his eyes on the gunner.

"Is your arm really equipped with a gun?" Pan, settled on his shoulder as ever, gave a little squeak and a pat on his horn as extra reminder. "Oh. I'm Garand, from Chittentown. I'm studying them." He glanced down at the converter for a second before lifting his eyes again. "Guns, I mean. Can you give me any tips on them? Do you have a favorite kind? I'm going to build one when I have parts, but I'm still deciding where to start..."

Sypon
Guess: B-B-B-B

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:30 pm
Tzofia stared down at the Lightseekers pamphlet in her hands, reading over it one more time. She'd already been standing here too long, probably, and maybe people would start to think she was being weird if she didn't move along soon. Her eyes kept sliding right back up to the top to start again when she finished though. Elevate Our Nature. That was the one she was stuck on. Were there really other trolls who couldn't handle violence? Or- well, she could see how scarred the adults were, maybe...maybe they just didn't like it?

It seemed too good to be true. Like another trap to draw her in. 'You'll be safe here, no one wants to hurt you' and then the bombs go off and it's over. Finally her eyes lifted from the paper clutched too tightly between her fingertips, slid over towards Loulah's tech game before moving back over Panili and the other adults. She wanted to ask them, straightforward, if they really meant this. If they thought they could make this work for real. If she'd be safe if she joined.

"U-um, I-" Her voice came out too small and weak and she drew in a breath to fight towards trying again, when another voice caught her attention.

"I mean... You guys don't... believe in hurting people?" Her head turned immediately, finding a tall teen talking to the adult gunner. She glanced down at her pamphlet again, back at the others, and then one more time at him as he continued speaking, and then moved quietly towards them. If someone else had the same questions as her, then she could just listen for a little while longer, right? Coming to a stop a couple of steps behind and the to the right of Mahmud, Tzofia stared up at them both and waited.

Skyli Peep
helloooo

Sypon
this is a very long post for not saying anything oops

KitsuneAura

Magical Detective

Green Minuet rolled 3 20-sided dice: 16, 2, 17 Total: 35 (3-60)

Green Minuet

Greedy Trickster

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:51 pm
      △ Kerras Farron

Score: -1
Guess: C-B-M-M

Kerras had taken to the boating activity. The wind in their face, the stars overhead, the waves rolling below, the call of gulls in the distance... It filled them with a sense of peace. Peace and adventure! They had never before truly grasped how big the world was. Out on the sea though, with its endless horizon, they recognised how small they, their home, and everything they new was. So much of the world remained to be explored.

And yet friends could be found in even the strangest of places. Paddling their boat towards a spot on the horizon, they could now distinguish it as a fellow troll. Waving, they gave a hearty yell. “Oiiii!”

Sypon

KitsuneAura

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 10:05 pm
“Oh, Roux, look at this little hopbeast! Hey, honeybun!” Malory put her hands on her cheeks as Kaldru engaged the two. Rouxez gave a half-hearted wave and returned to her wittling.

“We’ve got lots of info over there, sweetpea. Panili’s around your age, you two would probably hit it off great! But while you’ve got me by the pumper-strings here, I can help you out. We’re an independent group of trolls who want to go about life on our own terms. Being productive, of course, but making a positive impact while we’re all here stuck on Alternia. Don’t know if you know much ‘bout the big Glub, sugar (believe me, it ain’t a fun story to hear), but we want to make the most out of this little rock of ours now that our population ain’t what it used to be. We want to rebuild the community, become closer, take a different look at what makes trolls trolls, ya hear? Believe me, we’ve roved around space to know it ain’t all moonshine and daisies out there.”

She winked at Kaldru and leaned over the booth to ruffle his hair.

--

Shenso adjusted his glasses and gave Mahmud a solid thumbs up. He nodded politely at his inquiry, signaling to him that yes – he would be continuing to teach. Shenso managed a slurred thanks before giving Mahmud a firm clap on the shoulder.

After the orangeblood headed back to the Power Converters station at the booth, the two other space crew members were engaged in conversation. Loulah looked up from her spot, recognizing Mahmud and tipping her head in greeting. As he conversed, she picked her teeth with her metal hand and shrugged upon his comment about weakness.

“We’re not idiots. Here’s the thing: On Alternia – in reality – you gotta hurt folks at some point. Because you’re gonna get hurt, because out there it’s vicious, and you gotta protect yourself. So, yeah – of course if you don’t wanna end up as a meatpile, you’ve gotta be ready.” She explained. Loulah sat back in her seat and crossed her arms with a mechanical click. “Everybody in the crew’s got a different take on this. You can ask around. But for me personally, I don’t get the conquest pursuit that Alternia’s pushin’. If we lay down and accept that trolls are naturally conquerers, naturally inclined to violence, we’re gonna end up dead before midnight. It just ain’t sustainable anymore, ‘specially after the Glub. We gotta do better than that, and that means treatin’ ourselves and each other better. You done with that code?”

Loulah picks up the paper and clicks in the combination to Mahmud’s power converter. As she did so, she noticed a small blueblood and purpleblood to boot. She openly smiled at the newcomer boy’s questions, brightening from her typical mood.
“I’m Loulah Brahck.” She put her hand out to let him shake, and as she did pointed to a few of its features. “I can equip both of my arms with my creations by the port – just have to make sure they won’t kill me, first. But I’m not stupid, so they don’t.” She grinned and traced a few of the grooves on her aged technology. “I could, but you’d be here for a sweep. Stop by here tomorrow and I can show you some tips of the trade.”

She mused, looking skyward momentarily. “It’s outdated now, but my favorite was always the JL Tornado, which was hilariously moddable. It was the second to last one released before my final mission, so I doubt many (if any) survived after the Glub. Damn, I wish I could get my hands on that.” She sighed wistfully. It had put her in a better mood, so her answer to Tzofia was simple but quaint.

“Sure, you could say that. Alternia’s got a bad rap for ruining lives, so we’re trying to minimize the impact of hurtin’ ourselves and each other and make a better living out of it.” She scratched the back of her neck.

((Note to you, Skyli!! The results of your code attempt aren’t necessarily in the order of the correct code.))

--

“Hi Hemera! Thank you! You look great too!” Panili did a little spin behind the counter to show off the pastel patterns of her jumper. It was nice and breezy, and easy to wear. She had some issues getting Schmothma to not chew on it, but that issue aside she was happy with her choice.

“I rested a lot. The Space Race was crazy for my psionics, but I haven’t had an episode like that since then. I’m back to normal!” She clapped her hands together weakly with a wry smile. She was in impressive spirits after the event, given the stress it had put on her. “Did you want some produce or lumber or are you just stopping by?”

Micillia
3 incorrect, 1 correct

quiet delegationxxxx
1 perfect, 3 incorrect

Skyli Peepxxxxx
1 correct, 3 incorrect

KitsuneAuraxxxx
2 perfect, 2 incorrect

Gl!tch~xxxxx

Sypon
Vice Captain

Micillia rolled 3 20-sided dice: 6, 19, 16 Total: 41 (3-60)

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 11:01 pm
A crow caws in the distance.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 11:55 pm
Green Minuet
Kerras gets a ticket!! Very good navigation!

Also, results from gunner's combination: 3 perfect, 1 incorrect. Wow!

KitsuneAura
Garand gets a ticket!

Micillia
Chiara gets a ticket!

This booth is now reset! Note the new Field Study activity for today and tomorrow!  

Sypon
Vice Captain

Micillia rolled 3 20-sided dice: 18, 16, 20 Total: 54 (3-60)

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:04 am
Chiara Moteku
Guess: Y-C-Y-Y
Ignore the roll, im totally observant

Chiara grumbled as her next combination was rejected once again. She looked at the tealblood, making small conversation while she thought about the combination and what she could do. "You know your awfully hostile to an ally. What happened to working together or something?"  
penemueIntuition generated a random number between 1 and 25 ... 14!
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:01 am
        To be frank, the idea of experimenting on an arm that belonged to an adult tealblood freaked Mahmud out. What if he messed up? After that conversation from yesterday, at the very least she wasn't going to punch him for no reason. Just... messing up what was probably both a very expensive and very hard to maintain piece of technology wasn't the best of ideas. For his safety. She could be lying. She was... no, that wasn't right. So far the only thing Mahmud had noticed between all tealbloods he had met was that they were, in their own respects, pretty damn bright.

If the Lightseekers were pushing past troll nature in order to help society, he could push past his own nature too.

He gave a short nod and "hello" to Loulah and went to work straight after she had taught him about circuitry. Actually, the lesson was fairly fascinating. Building structures was fun enough; fiddling with drawing circuits was just like that... just on a tinier level. His interest in the activity was obvious, and while he didn't look up at Loulah very often he did give small smiles as he plotted out what his ideas were. Best to come up with an attack plan first, then actually get to the soldering!

Booth Tickets: 1 Art Attack 3/18, 1 Bikini 3/18, 1 Around the World 3/18

xxxxxxxx

Per the guide/rules of this shop, Mahmud is RPing this Bloodfest AS A TEEN. The guidelines can be found here! TY! : D  

penemueIntuition

Magical Bro

23,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
penemueIntuition generated a random number between 1 and 14 ... 8!

penemueIntuition

Magical Bro

23,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:10 am
        It was a good thing he had planned out some of his circuit before messing with Loulah's arms, because Mahmud almost made a critical mistake! The last thing he needed was to short circuit the poor woman and send her into next week or something like that.

But still... he felt slightly uneasy still, working on her arm. He knew that little boy from before with the interest in her limb was probably who she was expecting to come. Not some dumb teen in shitty shorts who admitted he was weak to an adult. Again though, conquest and violence weren't her bag.

Once he realized his mistake, Mahmud looked up to Loulah. His brows were furrowed and his lips pressed tight, but he said nothing and put his head back down to work.

xxxxxxxx

Per the guide/rules of this shop, Mahmud is RPing this Bloodfest AS A TEEN. The guidelines can be found here! TY! : D  
penemueIntuition generated a random number between 1 and 8 ... 7!
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:16 am
        All those nerves must have been getting to him, because when he tried his circuit again it almost fried out. Again.

It was evident by now that Mahmud was getting frustrated, given the fact that he itched at his arm while shoving his face towards the misbehaving parts. Scratch, scratch, scratch. Stare, stare, stare. Something moved (whether on its own, or someone simply moved it by mistake) and he gave a small jolt in place.

xxxxxxxx

penemueIntuition

Magical Bro

23,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
penemueIntuition generated a random number between 1 and 7 ... 2!

penemueIntuition

Magical Bro

23,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:20 am
        Aha! Theres where the offending problem was! That little startle he had before was enough to get him to lean back and assess the situation. Deep breaths, a moment to himself after being frightened. Mahmud took some wires from one place, and attached them to another. That should almost fix the problem!

Well, sorta. The arm in theory could do things, but not the exact thing he wanted it to do. There was more work to be done.

xxxxxxxx

penemueIntuition generated a random number between 1 and 2 ... 1!
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:22 am
        Finally! Mahmud smiled a little to himself as he watched the wrist slowly spin in place, like a little power drill. Or, it would be if it went any faster... maybe he put too much resistance in the circuits? Probably too much resistance. Last thing Mahmud wanted though was an out of control spinny slappy hand.

"Thank you for the opportunity" he mumbled, standing up from the position he had been sitting in. Ow, ow, ow! Pins and needles. Worth it though. He felt kinda proud, even if it probably took him longer than most. "If you're here tomorrow... I promise to do better." And he meant it, in more ways than one. Maybe he could get the courage to actually speak to Loulah again, without feeling nervous of her blood color, nervous of her age, or just plain nervous of looking stupid.

Five Attempts!

xxxxxxxx

penemueIntuition

Magical Bro

23,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:41 pm
((This is late @.@ ))

The spin absolutely was adorable. Mera was glad to see the child had recovered so well. "It's good that you got to rest," she agreed. "I guess if things have settled, then maybe we were able to make a much better future..." Not enough, as much as it pained her to keep telling herself, but still more than nothing.

"Ah." Mera blinked at the question. "I did primarily intend to stop by after another field training session, but I can't say no to produce. What one must do when one can't eat meat," she smiled a soft, light-hearted smile. "What do you have available?"

Historical & Archived Events

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff