Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Classrooms & Clubs
Foreign Languages Classroom Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:53 pm
User ImageUser Image

Berlioz was absolutely nervous with what was happening to him right now. He prepared himself for a stab through the chest, a whisper in his ear that his plan was folly, or punch to the back of the head. Nothing could prepare Berlioz for what transpired. Lucius grabbed his left butt cheek and held on to it. WHY DID HOLD ON TO IT! Berlioz was getting ready to unleash all his fury on Lucius right then there but he did something probably worse. Turning back towards Lucius, Sky let his voice and Aura slip for a moment. Lucius could very easily sense Shadow stepper AND Devil from him. " What the hell are you doing!?" Skytherix realized too late what he had just done. "Daddy's Bun's?! What the hell are you talking about?" There was a clear voice change but the aura remained.

∑ Location →→| Foreign Language Class |
∑ Current Theme →→ | Credo Revolution |
∑ Current Feelings →→ | SHOCKED(SCHOCKED) |
∑ Thoughts →→| WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING HERE!? |
∑ Items →→| Tome of Shadow Summoning |
∑ People Near By →→| Lucius |
∑ Phobia Amplification →→| Not Active |
∑ Target of Nightmare →→| Not Active |
∑ Marks of Shadow →→| 0 |
∑ Current Form →→| Human |
∑ O.o.c. →→|This is gonna funny I know it! |

XxIce_ReaperxX

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:27 pm
User Image
User Image

Mood ➤: HAPPY l Location ➤: Class l Company ➤: Son l Item/s ➤: Sweets & Chains
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Lucius went back to keeping his hands and feet to himself mode as he watched in amusement over the boy's reaction by his little booty grab. He smirked, "Paternity test~ You took my tooshie son~" he was still kind of disappointed Sky took most of his mother appearance but overall he could easily recognised his own aura and shape of his behind which made him satisfied overall. 'Now it's Neme's turn.~' he smiled over the thought how the older and now in his twenties is going to react his short paternity test session. He happily smile, "You are in my domain now boy~!" he warned, now that he has finally seen even though he has before but this time he knows more about him now. "I'm expecting As from you mister otherwise.....Let me keep that that as secret.~" he smiled, the outcome wasn't going to be any good as he aura was radiating out of him. Since Silver told him to take care of Sky there would be a few things involved to keep the boy in check. He clapped his hands together, "Now, on to important matters...How are you~?"

"You know what I like about this place?
The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chain:

Nightmares in Daydreams

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 9:47 pm
User Image
User Image

"I am the instrument of Fear itself. I am Destruction's Right-hand and Death Incarnate. So what are you to me?"

Skytherix decided that now the act was up. Lucius knew exactly what he was and knew more. Did this man just call him son? Skytherix knew that mother mentioned that Lucius was his father but he blew that off as complete bullshit. there was no way but here they were. This man was basically saying that he was Sky's father...and they had the same butt. Revealing his true demon form to the man, Skytherix wasnt being hostile...for once. "How am I? what do you think. I have just been told who my father was and you act as if this is normal." At least in his demon form, his attire was more similar to Lucius than his mothers. Sky made sure to keep some distance between himself and Lucius. He wanted more proof that Lucius was indeed his father. "I will act appropriately but I want answers. How do I know I'm really your son?"

"The answer is very simple: Nothing."

∑ Location →→| Foreign Language Class|
∑ Current Theme →→ | Shiro Sagisu- Invasion |
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Mixed |
∑ Thoughts →→| Mother wasn't lying.. |
∑ Current Form →→| Demon |
∑ O.o.c →→| |

XxIce_ReaperxX

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 1:00 pm
User Image
User Image

"It is normal isn't it?" Lucius responded, he found very little things abnormal because he wasn't normal himself. He tilted his head at Sky's question, 'WHAT DOES HE WANT!? A SEX TAPE!?!' his more demonic side brought out in his head, he stared at the shadow stepper. "You want a real paternity test or a birth certificate?" The headmaster doesn't know how else to prove that he is the other's biological father, only going along with what his mother has told him, his backside and aura. If he was female and Silver the male, he could easily point out that Sky was definitely his child since he was there when he was born and carry around old baby pictures. "To me your little aura is all I need to know you are my spawn.~ What else do you want me to do?" he asked, while staring at him in confusion.

The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chain:

Nightmares in Daydreams

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 7:37 pm
User Image
User Image

"I am the instrument of Fear itself. I am Destruction's Right-hand and Death Incarnate. So what are you to me?"

Skytherix huffed and turned his head to the side. If his aura was enough for Lucius to know if he was his child...then it must be... he did not like it...in fact he hated it but this would not stop his plans...it only made things more complicated. "So me being your son is the only things thats stoppping you from trying to kill me isnt it. And What did mean when you expect straight A's from me? Are you making me stay here and take classes? If so you're more insane than I last remember." Skytherix was lucky it was only him and Lucius here right now. It was probably the only way to keep this secret going...and that meant Skytherix now HAD to stay in Videl...and that meant he had to take classes as well. This was the most embarrassing dilemma he could have gotten into. But would Lucius really keep Skytherix being here a secret? This was unknown even to Sky.

∑ Current Feelings →→ | Mixed |
∑ Thoughts →→| Mother wasn't lying.. |
∑ O.o.c →→| |

XxIce_ReaperxX

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2017 4:27 pm
User Image
User Image

Lucius blinked when Skytherix asked him if he was serious about him getting straight A's, he let out a loud laugh. He was serious. "Oh Sky my dear boy~! I was dead serious about that.~ That way we can get to know each other a little more, Uncle Erwin is available if you have problems at school, Uncle Rohnin would teach you the ways to a woman's heart, I your good old papa would you keep you on a TIGHT leash. Wouldn't that be fun~!" he said with his red eyes buzzing with ecstatic excitement. "I'm sure the students and teachers won't have a clue you are here with your previous form just before." It was a good thing the Lucius forgot to ask his name because that would have put him into a bit of a predicament.

Lucius suddenly stare at Sky right in the eye, "I don't support teen pregnancy until your legal age." he said solemnly while eying the Shadow Stepper up and down. He went back to his smiley self then clapped his hands, "Now~ to make sure we are the same page. I don't have to plant a tracking device on you~?" he asked his son.

The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chain:

Nightmares in Daydreams

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2017 9:08 pm
User Image
User Image

Skytherix knew now he was on a much tighter leash than he wanted. He wanted to fight Lucius right here and now but that would not have been wise. He hasnt had time to fully gather his strength for a one on one fight. For now he would have to be a student and live with it. When Lucius began talking about the others, Sky gave a noticeable disgusted scoff. Not only that but he spoke about propagating with these humans. "Oh trust, I have no intent on being with any of these...creatures. To put it lightly." Sky wasnt being difficult but his distaste for the situation he was in was showing. Though when the tracking device came into the mix, The demon's Teal eyes widened but soon went to normal. "Im surprised you havent already...But you didnt have trouble finding me without one. I do have a question though. Where's my mother. She always clambered to you so I'm surprised to not see her here."

∑ Current Feelings →→ | Shocked |
∑ Thoughts →→| I'm screwed... |
∑ O.o.c →→| |

XxIce_ReaperxX

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:39 am
User Image
User Image

Mood ➤: Neutral l Location ➤: Class l Company ➤: Son l Item/s ➤: Sweets & Chains

Lucius stared at the teen suggestively at his first statement, "If you say so.~" he said not persuaded by the reply. He arched a brow, "Only because I was at a close range, when you are far away you are just invisible to me.~" he explained with a smile.He tilted his head at Skytherix next question as he stared at the demon with a blank stare. "She's in hell isn't she? It's not so easy being a ruler of one or two realms you know." you can tell by the tone of his voice there was a hint of distaste and indifferent. He positioned his head up straight then let out a chuckle of amusement, "You miss her? That's cute.~ She's the only person who carried you for 9 months in her belly~!" he smiled as he firmly placed his gloved hand behind Sky's back like he wanted to comfort him but the Shadow Stepper would feel a pang of pain through his back like he has been stabbed with razor blade.

Lucius moved away and was still wearing that regular smile of his, "Now it's not like I don't trust you~ You just haven't gained my trust yet.~" that's the same thing. "As my duty as your father I must watch you 24/7! Don't worry it's not permanent, but hey at least you got a free tattoo from Papa.~" he cooed as he opened his arms and head towards Sky, going in for a grizzly bear hug.

The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chain:

Nightmares in Daydreams

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:50 am
User Image
User Image

"You sound as if you dont like her yet here I am. She only has one and it our Realm. Last I spoke to Mother, she claimed her 4th Lord of Hell. Only 3 others remain." Skytherix knew from Silver how Lucius hated her ruling over hell. Thae fact she has started conquering hell faster and faster would come as a dark surprise to Lucius for sure. Then the Back pat came and Sky swore he felt a dagger in his back. The demon was ready to send Lucius into the wall but the next words put a damper on anything he planned for. He was now marked by Lucius...he was really trapped here now. "Well I guess you better get a room for me then and I need to brush up on my acti-" Skytherix was in the middle of speaking when the Bear hug came in. Caught in the grasp of his father. Whether this was true affection or a facade, Sky was not one to take affection very well. Demon of his caliber dont grow on affection. Sky had no idea what to do or how to act.

∑ Current Feelings →→ | Annoyed |
∑ O.o.c →→| |

XxIce_ReaperxX

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 3:28 pm
User Image
User Image

Mood ➤: Neutral l Location ➤: Class l Company ➤: Son l Item/s ➤: Sweets & Chains

Lucius notice how Sky didn't react to his bear hug, "Psst, you hug back." he instructed him like it was his first time, he let out a laugh then released his son. He clapped his hands, "Room? No problem, your roommate would be glad to meet you.~" he cooed, he wasn't sure if Sky looked like a fourth or a third year for him to gain the option of having his own room. But it would be a great way for the teen to interact with people around his age. His red eyes suddenly lighten up, "Did my ears deceive me...were you about to say...acting~" at this point Lucius face was so close to Skytherix over the word. He snapped his fingers. "Speaking of that, lose....all....this." he said indicating Sky's true form, he doesn't want student to be so keen or cause suspicion over Skytherix's current appearance.

The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chain:

Nightmares in Daydreams

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 12:59 pm
User Image
User Image

Before Sky had a chance to finish the hug, Lucius released him and he let out a sigh....wait did he say roommate? Ggggrreeeeaaatttt That was the last thing he wanted...but what could he do at this point. "Fine, Im sure he'll be thrilled." When Lucius approached very closely after he said acting, Sky was caught off guard. "Yes Acting. How do you think I managed to do everything I've done." Skytherix heard something that he was familiar with. That was a werewolf howl outside. "Yes I will lose "this" but you might want to deal with your guard, no? I heard she's quite the hand full when she turns." Skytherix said with a mono tone.

∑ Current Feelings →→ | Annoyed |
∑ O.o.c →→| |

XxIce_ReaperxX

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 4:24 pm
User Image
User Image

Mood ➤: Pumped Up l Location ➤: Class l Company ➤: Son l Item/s ➤: Sweets & Chains

"That's the spirit!" Lucius clapped his hands, his ears suddenly perked up when he heard a wolf howl. 'Oh goody.~' he thought sarcastically. last time he checked it wasn't near close to a full moon! Well...it'll be tomorrow. At least he can make use of the chains he has now. He let out a sigh then scratched the back of his head, just when he was trying to spend quality time with his soon. "Oh well~! Perhaps we'll bond another time, you better get yourself tuck into bed mister." he wagged his finger then poked the demon's nose. He dug through his blazer pocket and gave Skytherix a blue raspberry lollipop with a realistic resemblance to a human skull. "DON'T JUDGE A BOOK BY IT'S COVER! It's so yummy, I guarantee!" he persuaded and gave him the death lollipop. He turned on his heels and made his way to the door, before he exits he glanced over to his son. "Don't let the bed bugs bite~" he cooed then left.
+Exits+

The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chain:

Nightmares in Daydreams

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:52 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Amnesic Student l Persona ➤: Engima l Location ➤: Classroom l Company ➤: Few Students(NPCs) l Item/s ➤: Pendant l Earphones ➤: Suffocating the Senses

Yuki entered the classroom and was greeted with silence, not many people pick foreign languages though she finds it ridiculous that also the teacher wasn't present in their own class. She let out a sigh as she entered the room, she wasn't the mood for the class because what Nemesis said at the Great Hall. 'Hard part?'she thought deeply about the piece of information. It made her unsettled. She decided to sit in the back since she doubts this class will start anytime soon. She took a seat at the back and her a faint 'beep' sound but she ignored.

Yuki stared out the window and thought deeply, '...Why are you so quiet? There is no need to be afraid. You can strangle that useless mortal without even touching her.~' Yuki's blue eyes went towards the eyes of one of her classmates that was second right infront of her. 'Or you can make her little body decay and wither away into nothing but dust.' Yuki stood up abruptly and then turned her head towards the window, like she was trying to think of something else. An ominous smile spread across her, "Or..takes control over motor functions of others against their, like their my own dolls.~" sh made her mark where to take her telekinesis power next level. Yuki shift her weight left to right until she reached down and undo the stress. She clapped her hands together, "これは楽しいでしょう~" The angel sat back down on the chair as she scanned the room for a test dummy. She heard the faint beep sound again and again she ignored it. She shifted on her seat then felt a buzz on her bottom. She adjusted her position and she realized she has been sitting on her phone, and happened to accident pocket or butt texted someone. The number was unfamilar to her so again she didn't pay too much attention.

Video Message:
To: Unknown Number
The screen will be black until a picture emerge through the darkness, once there was enough light there was a picture of what looked like to be of chibi kitty with no mouth, Hello Kitty with a light pink background. The image didn't stay there for to long as it was covered what look like to be a piece of fabric like a skirt. It was soon revealed the the phone was perfectly directed at an angle so the viewer has a eye-catching panty shot along with the of Yuki as she stood up in the video. "Or..takes control over motor functions of others against their, like their my own dolls.~" an ominous message. The girl looked like she was shifting her left to right like she was trying to undo a wedgie until she did by hand. The girl spoke again expect it was in a different language. The girl bent down and sat on the screen, which once again was consume by darkness once again.

"A cold and maddening descent
Descending down so far
Fall farther 'til there's nothing left
I'm left here in the dark
The dark..."
Theme - Dance to Forget

Out.Of.Chains:

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:38 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Amnesic Student l Persona ➤: Mask l Location ➤: Classroom l Company ➤: Few Students(NPCs) l Item/s ➤: Pendant l Earphones ➤: Suffocating the Senses

Yuki heard the buzz of her phone, she picked it up and notice it was the same number she accidentally send it to. "Uhh..?" she hoped its not a creep. She opened the her message app and notice it was a video message instead of text, time to reveal the Unknown Number. She opened it and notice it was...Caligula? She stared at the message in utter confusion when he mentioned he saw her...underwear? She doesn't a recall a windy day or catch the head boy going down...Unless. Yuki's face flushed a bright red tomato, she went back to the video she accidentally sent him and immediately deleted without seeing it. She placed her hand over her face, she as filled with utter shame and embarrassment that she accidental butt text him. This will be an awkward encounter when they met again...Wait, he should be used to this right!? "I mean..." his old enough to know these types of things, she certainly does. She took a deep breath and decided to finish watching the video message. Dolls? She doesn't remember herself saying that.

She decided instead of text message, guess it would be in a form of a video. Class is not in progress yet so...
Video Message:
To: Dusty
"Hello Yuki in your phone...Um." She was easily flustered and doesn't know how to respond. "Well, I won't say that controlling people is impossible but not easy, unless their actually a doll or toy. I used to do that when I was younger." she laughed softly as she brushed her hair against her ear. "You see I have telekinesis so influence/manipulate/move objects/matter like what you saw at the Great Hall earlier. So I take this gift to the next level, rather than just moving objects around. But...I don't remember saying 'controlling people'." the girl explained with a persuasive look on her face that she doesn't remember uttering those words and gave a sense of confusion. "AH! Before I forget." she went towards the th windowsill and carefully angled her phone carefully. She took some steps back and clapped her hands together in front of her chest and bowed her head. "PLEASE DELETE THAT VIDEO HEAD BOY-SAMA! Before someone steals your phone!" she begged in front of the camera. She wasn't comfortable that the head boy of all people obtained that video, and she was worried he would go with it to to Boys' dorm and another male students might steal it and snoop around his phone and find the video...if they had the balls that is. She looked up to her phone and gave it a genuine/innocent smile she walked over to the camera to end the video but before she did, "You also have something...all over your nose." she indicated with concern gesturing to her nose, noticing the left over nosebleed. The screen went blank

Yuki proceed to send the message, she let out a huff of air as she leaned against the windowsill.

Descending down so far
The dark..."
Theme - Dance to Forget

Out.Of.Chains:

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:41 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Amnesic Student l Persona ➤: Mask l Location ➤: Classroom l Company ➤: Few Students(NPCs) & Dead Squirrel l Item/s ➤: Pendant l Earphones ➤: Suffocating the Senses

Yuki let out a low sigh that the class wasn't going to start, she glanced over to the clock and notice there an hour left before the 3rd period ends. She looked out at the open window and saw a squirrel roaming and scampering around the tree. Without saying nothing she stared rather blankly as she studied its movements. After a few minutes the squirrel began climbed down the tree and approached the windowsill in an orderly fashion. A smile crept up on her face, she reached over and pet the animal gently on the head.

Yuki blinked when she heard her phone buzz. She held up her phone in her other hand and watched the next video message from Caligula. While she watched the message at the corner of her smile it twitched downwards. When he said the following 'I just assume you were strong enough to do it...guess I shouldn't assume.' There was a clear audible 'CRACK' sound followed by a thud and a the 'drip drip drip.' noise. He did not make a mistake. She shook her head and went back to watching the rest of the video. She smiled at the fact that the boy would delete the accidental video message. She let out a sigh of relief.

Yuki noticed by judging by his surroundings the head boy was at the dojo. That brought unpleasant memories. She her eyebrow twitched in annoyance over Caligula's teasing, that's true. I just had to train and wait. She already added him to her contacts. Instead of a video message the sent him a TEXT message, just so she wouldn't distract him much in the middle of training.
Text Message
To: Dusty
As long as you keep quiet of my limited edition Hello Kitty panties, you are worthy to be on my contact list. ^-^ Now...stop video messaging girls and get your tooshie back to training! ψ`ー´)ノ Your going to need it.
I'll see you in the next class!
*Insert picture of Yuki waving at the camera*

Descending down so far
The dark..."
Theme - Dance to Forget

Out.Of.Chains:

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

Classrooms & Clubs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]