Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Classrooms & Clubs
School Theatre Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 4:00 pm
User Image

User Image

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Happy l Location ➤: School Theater l Company ➤: Lucius l Item/s ➤: Pocky

User Image

Oh goodness your chores sound like a bore! Well maybe not the breakfast in bed part~

Yennefer pushed herself further into their kiss. Lucius seemed so determined to win, she thought it was cute. Hmmmm...a lovely bath you say.. she thought as she looked into his eyes.

Yen's face began to grow red , for she really needed to take a breath. However she didn't want to give in that easily. She held out as long as she could, but sadly she couldn't wait much longer. Yennefer broke their kiss and began to gasp for air.

Damn it! I really wanted a sexy butler...

User Image

XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 4:15 pm
User Image
User Image

Mood ➤: HAPPY l Location ➤: Front Stage l Company ➤: Yennefer l Item/s ➤: None
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Lucius when Yennefer broke the kiss he let out a loud laugh of triumph. "You'll find your uniform hanging inside your 6:00a.m sharp in the morning dear.~" he teased then poked her nose. "I would have to prepare the list of chores." he said with enthusiasm while rubbing his chin thinking about the endless things for his new personal maid to to do. He was so happy because he too was losing breath, he placed a hand on her shoulder. "At least we played fairly dear.~" he said innocently, he was almost going to come down to cheating to get his lovely prize. He continued his laughing fit.

"You know what I like about this place?
The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chains:

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 4:26 pm
User Image

User Image

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Happy l Location ➤: School Theater l Company ➤: Lucius l Item/s ➤: Pocky

User Image

Yen looked up at him with a pouty face. Wahhhh no fair~ She crossed her arms pretending to be mad, but then started to laugh.

Ohhhh I even get a uniform? you were very prepared weren't you? Yen smiled as she teased him. She was glad to see him laughing. Just make sure my chores aren't too boring~ I may fall asleep~ She did a small little twirl, her sheer dress danced in with her movements. Yen looked at him and walked closer to him. Well, what would you like to play next my dear~

User Image

XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 4:43 pm
User Image
User Image

Mood ➤: Calm/Scared l Location ➤: Front Stage l Company ➤: Yennefer l Item/s ➤: Box of Pocky

"But it's fair.~" Lucius let out a chuckle, he placed another pocky in his mouth only for him to eat the biscuit to himself. He watched when Yen did a cute little twirl making him smile. He held out the to Yennefer if she wanted one. Lucius thought of their next game and came to a conclusion she has to tell her, I have one more game we can play. He shifted to the other side of the bench and patted the space next to him so she can sit. "It's a mind twist game so I hope you are mental prepare for it. When you have the right answer~ You can't tell anyone." he said calm with his signature smile playing on his face though inside he was scared.

The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chains:

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 4:53 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

Yennefer took the pocky that he held out to her and began to munch on it. She would admit, the chocolate snack was really tasty~ Yen walked over to the piano bench, her heels echoing in the large room She took a seat next to Lucius and finished her pocky stick.

Alright~ I'm ready. I'm the queen of mental...preparation? Yen let out a small chuckle as she looked at him. She saw him smiling, but she knew he was uncomfortable about this. Yennefer placed her hand on his knee and gave him a warm, open smile. I promise I wont tell, I swear~

User Image

XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:00 am
User Image
User Image

Mood ➤: ... l Location ➤: Front Stage l Company ➤: Yennefer l Item/s ➤: Box of Pocky

Lucius stared at Yennefer the nodded his head, "Okay." he said quietly, "Now pay attention.~" he leaned in close to her ear then silently whispered(Check PM) the riddle into her ear then moved away once he was done. He stared at her reaction carefully, he suddenly felt a vibration inside his blazer indicating he has received a text message. He made a note to check it out later, as he was in the middle of either continue living a happy life or heartbroken.
"..."

The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chains:

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:13 am
User Image

User Image

User Image

Yennefer thought for a moment. She was actually really good at mind games, mainly because the played them on people herself all the time. in but a mere moment she had her answer.

Well My dear Lucius I know your answer~ For you, are (check PMs). With her answer she gave him a smile. Admittedly, she was also really good at piecing parts of information together.

Am I correct?

User Image

XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:54 am
User Image
User Image

Mood ➤: ... l Location ➤: Front Stage l Company ➤: Yennefer l Item/s ➤: Box of Pocky

Lucius stared at her in surprise the way she responded so calmly and keeping a happy smile. "You are not going to plan something around my back are you? Last time someone tried that I bit his head off...by the throat more specifically." he said while rubbing the back of his neck. He imagined her dragging him to the nearest Chapel or Mental Hospital thinking he was mentally delusional or possessed by something. "You are okay with that?" he arched a brow feeling relief and happy that he let out but yet confused at the same time.

The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chains:

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:08 am
User Image

User Image

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: School Theater l Company ➤: Lucius l Item/s ➤: None

User Image

Yennefer stood up abruptly and walked a few feet away from him. The sound of her heels filled the theater with easy. My dear Lucius, do you forget? I am a sorceress, a witch. We give up the light to work with the dark. Things like this are no concern to me~ Yennefer turned around and crossed her arms with a smile. I practice in black magic as well, you know how forbidden that is? How sinful? I rise the dead and feel demons clawing their way into me to come back to the living. This is not new to me~

Yen walked back to him and stood in front of Lucius, in fact close enough to look down at him, but a sight for him to look up. And besides, pre-marital sex is forbidden as well but that didn't stop me well before I became a sorceress. I was doomed from the start~ Yen gave him a calm and inviting smile. Her eyes glowed bright purple, and had a sense of safety.

Also I believe I fell in love with you, which means I accept you for you. No discussion. Yen bent over and kissed his forehead. Your secret is safe with me~

Yen had a plan of her own, as she stood there bent over in front of him. She did everything to accentuate her assets for her next question. This time, she was to be the one who waited in dread for a response. Now my dear Lucius I have a question for you~ Who is Divinoxia and why is she sending demons to observe me? Yen stood up, wrapping one arm around herself to bump up her assets. She drew her free hand to her cheek and began to blush. A very innocent look. D-d-do I have to worry about her coming to steal you away...? Yen played her innocent card.

User Image

XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:40 am
User Image
User Image

Mood ➤: Neutral l Location ➤: Front Stage l Company ➤: Yennefer l Item/s ➤: Box of Pocky

Lucius watched her carefully, he knows she is a witch but didn't know she works in the kind of spotlight with the forbidden and darkness magic stuff. He looked up at her with a blank face, he blinked at the kiss to the forehead.

Lucius suddenly blinked and blushed red at the change of attitude, he opened his mouth and tried to respond but then she asked him another question. There was a long moment of silence until he suddenly let out a burst laughter then slowly sank down to the ground. "I-I-I-I A-A-AM SORRY WHAT?" couldn't take her seriously over the behaviour she was displaying. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry...well to answer your questions.~
1. She's a demon lord and I believe there was a book about her somewhere.
2. Jealously. Don't tell her this but I believe she's a yandere.
3. Yes and no.~"

Seeing her trying to play the innocent cards, he has mastered the cards the people have up their sleeve. He is a heartthrob. "Ah~! I have one riddle for you?" He cleared his throat.
"My business is briefs. I’m a cunning linguist.
I plead~ and plead~
For it regularly.
What am I?"

He asked softly while staring at her suggestively. He pulled out his phone and read message, and quickly sent one back.

Text Message:
Oh~? The baby of the class has come back.~! (੭ु。╹▿╹。)੭ु⁾⁾

The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chains:

Rainbow Sunburn

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:16 am
User Image

User Image

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Unsure l Location ➤: School Theater l Company ➤: Lucius l Item/s ➤: None

User Image

Yennefer was a bit put off by his response. She realized that maybe she had said the wrong things...Maybe Lucius didn't accept her for being a sorceress, a witch. This made her innocent smile turn into a frown.

She watched as he sank down in laugher. Well then I guess my innocent card wont work on you... she bit her lip and crossed her arms. Damn it...so there was an underlining reason there was a demon sent after me...but...is this gonna be another heart break on my end...? I hope not...for I've fallen hard for this man... Yen thought as she stood in complete silence.

Her thoughts were halted as Lucius spoke up about one more riddle. She listened closely as many things flooded her mind, all of which were very naughty. Yennefer's cheeks grew a bright red shade as she cleared her throat. W-w-w-well there are many things you could be...I will say the male sex drive, a succubus, or a lawyer? She smiled and noticed him messing with his phone. Hmmm....who could that be...

User Image

XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:08 pm
User Image
User Image

Mood ➤: Fanboy l Location ➤: Front Stage l Company ➤: Yennefer l Item/s ➤: Box of Pocky

Lucius arched a brow at Yen's reaction and answers ,"Ah ha~ So you are not so innocent.~ Lawyer is the correct answer." he grinned. He notice her watching him text on his phone, he held the device out to her. "Don't worry just sending a message to an old classmate.~" he chuckled letting her check the device for any suspicious messages. He stood up from the bench and gave Yennefer a hug, pulling her close to his chest and gentle brushing her soft black hair.

"Don't worry. I'll not leave your side." he said softly reassuring her about the Divinoxia issue. He placed a kiss on her cheek. "Buuuuuuut~" he smiled mischievously like he did when he came with pocky. "You don't mind teaching me any forbidden spells one or two.~" He cooed evilly while resting his head above hers. He thought it was interesting the kind of sorceress Yen was because he always sees elemental mages. "Oh~! What about brewing potions! Flying~! Any magical items I need to know~!?" he said with bright red eyes of interest becoming a fanboy for Yennefer.

The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chains:

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:24 pm
User Image

User Image

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: School Theater l Company ➤: Lucius l Item/s ➤: None

User Image

Yennefer laughed at his comment about her being innocent. To her, innocent was just a face to play to get reactions. Haha the blushing bride role does not excite me, I'm more of a...ring of O kind of woman... She began to play with the obsidian star on her collar and turned a shade of red once more. She prayed that he didn't know the definition of the ring of O.

Damn it he caught me looking... she thought as he called her out. Yen opened her mouth to defend herself but Lucius took her into his arms and she forgot what she was going to say. His touch...soothed her. Yennefer let out a small giggle as he gave her a kiss on the cheek.

Hmmm? You wish to learn some of my forbidden spells? Haha well I'm sure there are a few I can teach you~ But be warned I am very strict when it comes to magic and potions. And you must remember that I am a sorceress not some village herbalist. My 'spells' are serious. And my potions can be potent. Some of the ingredients are very hard to obtain... Yen reached up and placed a hand on his cheek. And darling, magic broom rides are child's play~ Teleportation and portals are much better~

User Image

XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:58 pm
User Image
User Image

Mood ➤: Neutral l Location ➤: Front Stage l Company ➤: Yennefer l Item/s ➤: Box of Pocky

Lucius looked down at Yennefer, "Ring of O?" his immediately looked to the collar she was wearing. He lightly bit his lips, 'A ring of O would suit her nicely...~' he shook his head and immediately shove his thoughts underneath his bed where they belong! Locked and shut forever until the day comes! His red cheek didn't leave from the thought. "Do you mean like a ring or something?" he asked curiously playing off innocently and having no clue what the term means.

He let out a chuckle, "Don't worry, I am a good student aren't I~?" he protested with a pout but also that he can't do any cool teleportation techniques with his body slowly forming progressively. "Why do I have a feeling I would be lectured a lot during your witcher lessons?" he said mostly to himself, he was sort of a class clown at his school days. "Do I get a treat if I do well~?"

The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chains:

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 2:20 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

Yennefer reached up higher and patted Lucius on the head. Oh dear, perhaps your the innocent one all along~ Its ok maybe one day I will show you~ Her eyes changed to a color he hadn't seen before. They became a shade of lustful crimson There was much more to be seen in her eyes, but that was not for the innocent to see~

Yen nodded at his comment of him being a good student. This is very true, you do play a good student~ However I can play a strict teacher~ Still in his arms, Yen poked his nose and smiled. Haha well you wouldn't get any lecturing of the sort considering I'm not a witcher~ They are different~ Ciri was trained by her father and uncles who are witchers themselves. I trained her as a sorceress~ Yen realized that she had much to tell Lucius, and many secrets that she herself had hidden away.

Hmmmmm...Well if you don't make my maid chores too boring, then your treat may very well be you can make me do one thing of your choice whenever you so please~ Doe that sound fair? Yen nuzzled her head into his chest and let out a chuckle. However if you slack off and misbehave, then I get a treat of my own~ If he was willing to learn, this would be the penalty for slacking off.

Yennefer looked back up at him and tilted her head. Well you told me your secret, is there anything you would like me to tell you?

User Image

XxIce_ReaperxX

Classrooms & Clubs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas