[PRP] Searching Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mouselet

Obsessive Bookworm

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 8:07 pm
It was all Mors could do to not freeze in place, every hair standing on end as Eione gave voice to the one piece of information he'd needed to hear. Mittere. He'd found her.

"Mittere, huh?" the pink lion replied casually. "Maybe the next time I see my father I'll ask him. See if he ever knew anyone with that name." Mors smiled broadly at Eione. "It's not a name I know, though. So maybe it's just crazy random happenstance after all."

He wanted desperately to leave now and start back, but if he did, she'd surely become suspicious. So he'd continue to play the friendly, lost lion's part and this time let her leave when she tried to end the conversation.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 8:14 pm
Eione leaned in suddenly, looking directly into his eyes-- and smiling. She had no doubts anymore, his eyes gave it away. Softer than Mittere's only because he was not glaring at her (or someone else) and snarling about pointless polite conversation and conjecture.. but definitely the same. Her intuition was generally good and while she was missing the sinister implications of the exchange, she was confident.

"No, I don't think it's a coincidence," she said, leaning back out and shaking her head, "Well, it's quite the coincidence that you happened by here, but it's no coincidence that you resemble her so much."

Ecavi

Vice Captain

Magical Apprentice

mouselet

Obsessive Bookworm

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 8:20 pm
"Eh?" the male replied dumbly, blinking. She couldn't possibly know that he was here specifically to find Mittere...so why on earth would Eione say it was no coincidence he looked so much like the absent lioness?

"How is it not a coincidence?" he asked aloud, frowing slightly. Not as much as he wanted to, but enough to show that he was confused and maybe a little concerned. Still, he had to wonder how she could know. Mors tried to squash his elation, his plans, everything that didn't have to do with fooling this lioness into thinking he was your average trustworthy fool.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 8:29 pm
Eione tilted her head.

"I do believe you are related to her, that's all," she said, realizing the path the revelation had now put them on, "I would not hazard a visit for that reason, though! She has a prickly personality and the risk of infection would be exceptional. Her children are not much milder in attitude, I don't know that I'd recommend that, either."

Mahre seemed far too gentle and, well, simple. Mittere would not have the patience for him, she doubted any of her children would either.. and without knowing anything more about him and his opinions on such things, the extended family was not worth mentioning at all.

"You'd have a much better time continuing on your way to the Pridelands."

Ecavi

Vice Captain

Magical Apprentice

mouselet

Obsessive Bookworm

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 4:28 am
"I...see," the lion replied slowly as his mind raced. The belief in shared blood wasn't entirely unreasonable - hadn't Facio described Mittere in terms of Mors' own coloration? He'd toyed with the thought himself on occasion. As for the personality, well, nothing had been said of that. And children - Mors dismissed them from his mind utterly. They were no part of his mission.

"I guess I'll take your advice," he continued, smiling again once he'd made his inner determinations. "Thanks for the directions."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 3:27 am
He was an odd one, but he seemed pleasant enough. So she smiled and nodded as he heeded her warning and thanked her for the directions.

"Safe travels, then," she said brightly.

Eione didn't drag out their parting and turned back to her goal of finding those plants for Ruzuna. She stumbled as a sudden flash of pain struck through her head, but with only a short pause she shook it off and continued on her way. Sudden headaches were not uncommon for the seer.. she took it as a sign of sudden inspiration and headed off for where she hoped she'd find what she was looking for.

Ecavi

Vice Captain

Magical Apprentice

mouselet

Obsessive Bookworm

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:04 pm
Once the lioness had departed, Mors was free to do as he willed. Which meant the pink lion began running full out, heading straight back towards his father.

He'd found Mittere in the most unlikely place, and before any of his sisters! There were some disquieting elements to this discovery, such as the plague Eione had spoken of, but nothing that could outweigh the value of actually locating the mysterious lioness.

Victory was his today.  
[IC] Kitwana'antara Lands

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces