Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kesmi

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:44 pm
MissMisnomer

"I will need someone with me on the journey. While I will most likely have someone else.." Much to his disliking. But there was no convincing the Alk to staying home while he went north to Zena. "So maybe he will mellow out some more. Normally I can just leave him on a spot and he won't cause trouble, but then again. Not many want to tangle with a Janarim."

Leaning back some, Draven seated himself on Regale's back. The Janarim turned his head to look at his charge, before laying his head on his paws. Apparently settled now, that he had sniffed this new face over. Not it seemed that he was uninterested in what was happening, even the heat didn't bother him anymore. To this Draven was glad, he didn't want to have to take Regale to the sea and send him into the water to cool off.

"It was where my mother lived and my father for a time. Until I was born and my mother passed after my birth. Now I go to see if my grandmother still lives." He glanced back at Leukos, "A change of climate might be good for all of us. most my days were in the back of a dusty wagon. Traveling between Sauti, Tale, Oba and back again. Staying well away from Zena for the longest time."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:35 pm
Kesmi

Leukos moved his legs to sit cross-legged on the crate, drumming his fingers against his knee. “Well, I hope you find what you are looking for. Sounds like quite the quest.” Looking for his own family had crossed his mind from time to time, but deep seeded resentment always seemed to crush those kinds of thoughts every time they reared their heads his way. But after seeing the land of his people’s birth for the first time, he found himself wondering again if it might be a worthwhile endeavor, get some closure and answers for the questions he was too scared to ask. That would have to wait though; he wasn’t in the right mindset for considering something so important.

Now traveling the world to see new things and new people? That was something he was always interested in. “I’d love to see Sauti and Tale some day, maybe when my life has settled down. Too many responsibilities right now for that sort of thing. This will probably be the only vacation I get to take for a while, and I plan to suck every bit of marrow out of it.” But what he’d really like at this moment was to take a refreshing dip in the cool ocean, wash some of the grime off of himself from his little adventures on the cliffs earlier.

So he got up off the boxes, wiping the last remnants of his meal onto his pants. “Which I think would be a great time to be getting back to. It’s been nice talking with you. And even your ornery companion here; he has his charms.” He tilted his head at Regale, eyes glancing down at the ground out of reverence for a moment, before looking back up to meet Draven’s.

[9/10]  

MissMisnomer

Omnipresent Browser

Kesmi

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:52 pm
MissMisnomer

"Going north is only one part of the journey I would like to take. At some point I would also like to see the lands where Nile came from." He had almost forgotten about the Keldari that laid asleep in her pack. "I've heard that its a hostile place. With swamps and many poisonous critters and such."

Draven moved to pick up the pack that was laying close by. He poked at Regale to get him to stand. Tossing the strap over his back, Draven buckled the saddle bags over Regale's shoulders. It seemed that they too had to get moving. Supplies were to be gathered, also warmer clothing to be acquired. Not to say that he was going to wear it now, but to have everything before hand would be a good thing.

"I am sure that I will find something while up there. Perhaps if we meet up again, at some point, we can chat again. And hopefully this lug will not be so grumpy." He looked at Regale who huffed looking to move out with whatever needed to be done.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:13 pm
Kesmi

Leukos nodded his head sagely and smiled at him. “Perhaps we will. I think that might be nice, and you can tell me all about Zena, if it might be worth freezing my blue-butt off in the snow to pay a visit. And we’ll exchange stories of Yael, with all its mysterious oddities.” Seeing him again in such a large world didn’t seem likely, but Leukos liked to at least pretend that there might be a real chance at it. Maybe that would make it come true.

He had just started turning to leave when he snapped his fingers, motioning with a finger-gun at Draven. “Oh, before I forget. If you are looking for something tasty to try at a reasonable price, the fried fish just a few buildings down, the one with the red-thatched patio, is pretty good. Just the right amount of salt. Your friend here might even enjoy a bite as well.” He winked at Regale as he finally departed from the trio, on the hunt for some salt of his own.

[10/10]  

MissMisnomer

Omnipresent Browser

Kesmi

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 1:03 pm
MissMisnomer

Draven gave a laugh when Leukos mentioned freezing his bum up in Zena. He was sure the Matori could find suitable clothing. He certainly was looking for the items he needed. "Well they say that the Ice tribes that live up here are also blue. So you'd fit right in." He joked a little before moving another direction.

"That actually sounds great about now. Thanks." Draven waved before heading in the direction he had been given. Food for the both of them was a wonderful idea. Perhaps that was one reason Regale had been grumpy. He was hungry, one way to find out.

"Come on Regale, lets get something to eat." Regale only huffed before following Draven down the street.  
◈ RP Graveyard

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff