Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply ♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥
[B] Testing Grounds [Ananke x Adria] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Stump_Fairy

Magical Girl

24,765 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 2:35 pm
Ananke winced as he fell over. "Sorry... I hadn't really meant to knock you over... just make you stumble a bit... " She walked over and offered her hand to him. She giggled at his question.

"Well... my title as the Senshi of Portals is pretty strait forward... but if you want the technical explanation... It's the manipulation of space-time..." She then laughed as that probably didn't explain her powers well to him. "Basically, projectile attack goes in and I can then use someone's attack against them... which is what I mean that I'm pretty useless on my own."

"Since I need someone else's attack first..."

Kyuseisha no Hikari

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:27 pm
“No, no!” It’s okay, Adria insisted, taking her hand and pulling himself up. “We’re sparring, so it’s okay. I get it. It’s just practice, and I didn’t expect to get better without getting knocked over a few times!” he tried to reassure.

He let go of her hand and brushed himself off. “If I use magic, do you think it would work? My magic, actually…” He paused for a moment. “I’m not really sure how it would work with a portal. I think mine is supposed to be a distraction. It’s...pretty. Like a setting sun that you could hold in your hand. It’s not exactly as pretty as the real thing, but once you see it, it’s hard to stop looking. But I don’t think it even hurts your eyes if you stare into it,” he said, laughing lightly.

Stump_Fairy

Kyuseisha no Hikari

Crew

Dragonslaying Dragon

Stump_Fairy

Magical Girl

24,765 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2016 3:44 pm
Ananke thought to herself after helping the boy up. "Hmmm, well... If it has a physical form I guess it should work like everything else." Ananke closed her eyes in thought.

"I mean the only way to see what happens is to try it out?" She then scratched the back of her head. "Well if we want to get better anyway... I mean we don't really have to..."

Kyuseisha no Hikari

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 10:44 pm
Adria smiled softly. "Well--you're right. .The only way to find out is to try. So," he brushed himself up and took a grounded stance. "...Let's give it a go?"

He wanted to get better--desperately--and right now there was another Senshi here with him that wanted the same. They weren't going to improve or learn things if they just kept dragging their feet, and he didn't expect to waste this opportunity.

He drew in a breath to prepare himself--and then cast: "Adria Setting Sun!"

Almost immediately, a small, golden orb appeared and hovered just above the ground. He aimed it towards Ananke, just off to her side and within her line of sight. Hesitantly he glanced between her and the orb, trying to gauge the way the magic affected her--if it even did.

Stump_Fairy
Magic: Adria summons a baseball sized glowing orb into his hand and is capable of throwing it up to ten feet away. Once thrown, the orb, mimicking a sun, will begin to set. Everyone within a five foot radius of the orb will feel a peaceful warmth wash over them; they will feel compelled to watch the orb set. It is relaxing but not threatening; the orb can do no damage to anyone who comes in contact with it nor the ground beneath it. The attack is primarily distraction and stronger willed individuals can break free of its spell. It will last for thirty seconds and can be used three times per battle.

Kyuseisha no Hikari

Crew

Dragonslaying Dragon

Stump_Fairy

Magical Girl

24,765 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 8:14 am
Ananke stared blankly at the ball of light for a few seconds before shaking her head and slapping her cheeks. Now wasn't the time to get distracted by bright things like you usually did! Ah right they're going to test out her abilities with his. With a quick wave of her index finger she yelled out "Ananke Portal!" Looking proud of herself when the ball of light went into the portal only to be surprised when a portal opened up without her motioning for it and the ball of light continued on in its path.

Staring at it as it completed it's attack she brought up her hand up to her face. "Mmmm... I guess it works different for different types of attacks... mm... well more like I couldn't really control it..."

Kyuseisha no Hikari
Ananke can create a small portal to absorb enemy attacks. It is possible to open another portal an send the attack back but it must be done in a sort amount of time or she will lose the energy signal. She can create a portal anywhere in her line of sight.
Duration- 15 seconds
Uses- 3 times
Effect- The enemy attack can either be imminently reflected or absorbed and a second opens up for a behind attack.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:42 pm
Adria seemed surprised by the portal and watched the little orb of light he'd summoned disappear through the portal--and reappear elsewhere. "That's impressive, though!" he said, eyes trained on the miniature setting sun.

"I mean--imagine if a Senshi tried to use some magic to attack you! You use one of these and it could shoot right back and attack them, right? My magic," he shook his head, "Probably not a good example--but yours! That's really neat! If you have good control over those portals...no one could ever hit you, I'd bet."

Stump_Fairy

Kyuseisha no Hikari

Crew

Dragonslaying Dragon

Stump_Fairy

Magical Girl

24,765 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2016 3:30 am
Ananke blushed at the praises she received but she then laughed nervously and shook her head. "I mean sure my abilities are great defensively but... they're not really so great when I'm all by myself against an enemy." So far being on her own in battles hasn't proven to be overly useful.

"I mean maybe your abilities don't have attacking capabilities but you can still use them on your own! I think it amazing senshi who can do those things... I have to rely on others myself..."

Kyuseisha no Hikari

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 7:03 pm
"I think it's all about how you use the magic. You have to...maybe just learn what works for you? --And I mean, if you're worried about about being alone, you can let me know. We can swap numbers, maybe?" he asked, fishing around for his Senshi phone.

"I would be happy to patrol with you, or practice again--any time you want!"

Stump_Fairy

Kyuseisha no Hikari

Crew

Dragonslaying Dragon

Stump_Fairy

Magical Girl

24,765 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 7:11 pm
Ananke grinning from ear to ear gave a flick of her wrist so her senshi phone appeared. "I recently learned that these existed! One of the older senshi and their guardian cats showed me how to use it but um... I'm still not very good with these kind of things." She laughed nervously and came over shoulder to shoulder with Adria.

"You'll be the first contact I do myself!"

Kyuseisha no Hikari

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 9:26 am
Adria smiled and fiddled with his phone until he had her scanned in. He gave her the opportunity to do the same and then flashed her another smile.

"All right! I think I should head home--but thank you so much! I feel a little better about all of this. I hope we get to see each other again, soon!"

Stump_Fairy

Kyuseisha no Hikari

Crew

Dragonslaying Dragon

Stump_Fairy

Magical Girl

24,765 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 9:32 am
"Ah... I completely lost track of time too... I hope to see you again soon... course under good circumstances..." She quickly turned a few steps away before waving goodbye to Adria. With a flutter of red she was off running back to her house to get ready for the next day.

Kyuseisha no Hikari

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces