Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[SRP/PRP] How inquisitive are we? (Fiolnir x Stormy Night) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 4:12 pm
LunaRei_SilverBlood

While it was true that it was highly unlikely anyone else would do their mother's particular job it was still a hopeful thought for the young colt. At his sisters words his eye's widened and he flicked his tail behind him. "Oh! You're right. It does look like Melanthios." He hadn't really thought about the eldest member of the herd until his sister brought him up. He had seen him once, but had been too nervous to approach and had just gone about his business.

The bird shifted it's wings at this but remained silent, watching the two foals curiously. While he hadn't really encountered any other equines before he found the two fascinating enough.

"How do you think we can get it to come?" He asked looking at her and then it. While it dawned on him that it was possible it could talk there was also the off chance it didn't. He'd known some other herd members to have companions and he wondered if perhaps this bird was something like that.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:06 am
AstoriaFallen

The young filly glanced at the sky again and shifted her weight. They did really need to start heading back soon. "Well you saw it first, so why not ask its name and see if it talks? Birds are suppose to be smart." She gave her brother a small nudge as she turned around ready to get going. They would miss their mothers return if they hung around here too much longer. Maybe her brother would bond with the bird. She would have their all their talking would have chased the bird off.  

LunaRei_SilverBlood

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:54 pm
LunaRei_SilverBlood

His sister was right, they would have to get going soon if they didn't want to be late.

"Hey, bird. Do you understand what I'm saying?" He asked it rather bluntly.

Fluffing his feathers he preened a couple on his chest and then looked back at them. "Of course I understand what you're saying. I'm not daft." He flew down and landed upon Folly's horn and then turned his gaze towards the colts sister. "You're a very pretty filly. I'm Vladislav." He fluffed himself up a little as if he was boasting.

Folly rolled his eyes. "Well, it looks like he'll travel with us if he's going to perch himself on my horn." He made no comment about his flirtations towards his sister.

"Hold on if you're going to stay there." He said to the bird as he began walking towards where they would meet mother.  
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 4:01 pm
AstoriaFallen
Sorry I've been lagging with rps DX

Nott glanced at her brothers bluntness but it at least got the job done. She watched as the bird flew down and perched on her brothers horn. She wasn't all too respond to the birds compliment. She pondered to herself before she responded.

"Thank you..." She said softly wondering why the bird felt the need to say something in the first place but oh well. Her brother turned to leave and she followed after him. Their mother, Stormy Night would be arriving soon after having been gone and she for one was certainly looking forward to having some family time. "Do you have a family, Vladislav?" She asked the bird as she weaved around a tree trunk. The sound of some dry grass crunching under her hoof.  

LunaRei_SilverBlood

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:28 pm
LunaRei_SilverBlood
sorry for making you wait so long!

The bird listened as she spoke and ruffled his feathers. "I do, but not sure where they all are. So it's just me and I guess you two now." He gave a small nod of his head. Yes, these ponies were his family now.

Folly glanced up at the bird, "Aren't they worried?" His little mind had yet to fathom that other animals weren't quite like them when it came to family units. "Our mother would be if one of us was gone." He could only imagine how she might feel or how he'd feel to be away from them. "Don't you miss them?"

"If they are I don't know, but I'm well enough and healthy so why worry about it?" He really wasn't connected to his family all that much so this arrangement he had now was quite nice. In his mind anyway.

"Do you have any other family?" The bird asked the mare curiously.  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff