Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 7:59 pm
THIS IS MY TALE

Username: ~Twilight...Angel~
Pony Name: Nirdēśaka Prakāśa - Means Guiding Light in Hindi (for either male or female)
Temper: Serene
Herd choice: Fiamma Eterna

Personality: Nirdēśaka is just as the moon in the sky, serene. He has a calm and even personality, often keeping his voice low when talking to others. If he ever raised his voice, it would be only if the occasion called for it. Perhaps someone was about to get hurt, or they did a bad thing. Those would be the only times his voice would be raised to another. On a normal day to day he tends to just do odd things around the herd to help out others, though there are times when he will go out and explore a bit. Exploring isn't typically his thing, but he enjoys it when the occasion calls for it.
The hobbies that he participates in are also on the more serene side. Enjoying gardening and even creating different art. The flowers he grows are in a rather secret location, only a select few know where it is. Though he does give others nice bouquets of these flowers when he feels like gifting something to them. Though on rarer occasions he will even gift pieces of art that he creates. Either paintings with berries and other things squished to make the different colors, or he even makes smaller pieces of pottery and sculpture. These are very rare indeed and he usually keeps those things in an even more secret location than his garden.
On the tail end of things, he can end up with a temper. It takes a rather long time to get him angry enough to show it, but it can happen. When it does it's best to simply not be the cause. He will make you pay for slighting him. And you will not enjoy it.

**This personality will be used for either male or female, along with any plots**

Plot Ideas:
Moon and Stars: The moon and stars are certainly interesting things and Nirdēśaka has decided that he will study these things. There must be a reason for them, just as there is a reason for the light in their lanterns.
Tainted: It happened. Nirdēśaka ended up feeding his lantern "food" that changed the color of the flame. Though instead of trying to hide it, which was his first thought, he went and took his punishment. It was the best thing to do.
Another: In his wanderings he meets another who is interested in the moon and stars. It's certainly nice for him to meet another besides his mother! This other intrigues him and he decides to get closer to them.

With plenty of other plots to follow!  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 6:43 am
Closed for Judging!  

LunaRei_SilverBlood

LunaRei_SilverBlood generated a random number between 1 and 4 ... 1!

LunaRei_SilverBlood

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 7:57 am
Dooot...  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 8:23 am
So a big Congratulations to Astoria!
There were a lot of good entries and it was hard for She-Ra and to choose.

AstoriaFallen
THIS IS MY TALE

Username: AstoriaFallen
Pony Name: Fjölnir (Fiolnir) "Manifold" or "Multiplier" (m) -is the son of Freyr in Norse Mythology- / Alkina "Moon" (f)
Temper: Omit please
Herd choice: Fiamma, mainly because I have one in the Dreamwalker Herd already and I have a custom in to the Dreamwalkers as well that I can get. XD
Personality:
Fiolnir: He is going to be one of those foals that flip flops in age. He's going to be rather meek and timid as a foal, often wanting to follow his mother around and gaze at the stars with her, while she's within the herds lands. He'll likely do that for most of his foal hood and dream of being a Star Tracker like his mother. He will be a ghost to the rest of the herd since he will likely never be seen much by them and he'll be a little socially awkward. Whenever he reaches adolescence things will change. He'll stop following his mother around and no longer find joy in watching the stars or tracking them. It's not that he'll find it beneath him, he just realized he wasn't meant to follow in his mothers hoof prints. He'll start training himself to be strong and quick witted and aspire to be a protector for the herd. He will finally open up from his meek and awkward stage and be more into what is going on with the herd. He'll start to socialize a lot more and eventually be a completely different colt than he was as a foal. He'll still have a small desire to look at the stars from time to time, but they will no longer be his life or his goal. As an Adult he will be strong and confident. He'll take his duty seriously and do what he can to ensure nothing happens to those within the Herd, or those passing by it.

Alkina: Will be a very curious foal and take a quick fascination to flowers and herbs, wanting to know their medicinal qualities. She'll be a bit of a social butterfly, and want to be well known among the herd members so she can remember who is who within their lands. She'll occasionally stay with her mother and watch the stars with her from time to time, but most of the time she'll collect things and experiment with them. She'll likely ask her mother or another herd member to help teach her about medicines and if they cannot ask that they bring someone here that can teach her so when she's older she can step into the role of Shaman/Healer for the herd. She'll be confident from a young age and have a good sense of direction for the path she wishes to walk in life. As an adolescent she'll be even more sure of herself but she'll never flaunt her knowledge or act in a manner that would shame herself or her family. She has the highest respect for herself and her mother and sibling and wouldn't want anything to compromise that. As an adult she'll likely be a little unsure when it comes to her first few patients when it comes to healing, and it will likely affect her personality and make her doubt herself. Especially if she accidentally gives someone the wrong thing. She will however learn from her mistakes and continue to grow on from them.

Plot Ideas:
Fiolnir: I would like for him to have some rps with his mother where they do some star gazing and mapping. He'll want to know what each one means, if there is a meaning that is, and what they represent.
Fiolnir will likely never ask their mother about their father, but perhaps one night while he's with her she brings him up so he listens.
During his adolescent years something happens to the Herd and someone attacks perhaps? (I have a walker that would be more than willing to do this) This just ensures his want to become a protector even more and I wouldn't mind if he was involved in the incident in someway. Like he wasn't strong enough to do anything and someone got hurt so he makes it his life mission to become strong and reliable.
Eventually I would like for him to have a love plot. Be it a fling or mate plot. It's way to early to decide on how that's going to go.

Alkina: I would like for her to have a rp with her mother where she asks her about their father and what he was like. She'll want to know a bit about him but she won't push the issue very much.
Shaman/Healer training. I would like for her to have some rps where she learns about different plants and what they can be used for. I would like for there to be someone in the herd to do this with, but having to bring in someone from a neighboring herd works well too! She'll be glad to learn all she can!
Friends in trouble. She will be sent to a neighboring herd to help heal some others. Perhaps something goes wrong and she forgets what she was supposed to bring. I would like for her to have several rps where she is used for her healing. I would like for them to go good and a few to go south a little lol. Character development is crucial XD
Like mother like daughter? On one of her trips to help a neighboring herd she becomes pregnant. Is that how foals happen? She'll be devastated a little bit but overall enjoy being a mother, even if she felt as though she wasn't old enough for it yet.

That's all I can think of for now.

Thank you for the opportunity!

LunaRei_SilverBlood

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 8:57 am
-screams uncontrollably-

*o*

-dies-

<3 <3 Thank you guys so much!

-thanks the rng gods too-

I can't wait to rp with you guys and this family!  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 9:31 am
Yaay~

I posted in Nerp's thread~  

LunaRei_SilverBlood

Archived

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items