Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zafine the crow

Adorable Chomper

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 1:46 am
Dooma

Ephah blushes a bit and slowly swims over to her tail. "F-fine" SHe squeaks out, slowly put's some weight on her tail. She made sure to not put to much weight so that it doesn't sink, feeling a bit to heavy to even do this, starts to move off her tail  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 10:52 am
Zafine the crow

The air filled tail bobbed a bit into the water but with more water pushing against it from below it did not sink too far at first holding up the the older female's weight though it would sink below the water it would still keep Ephah floating part way above the water. Risketi giggled and looked over her shoulder, "See you're not too heavy." She grinned and carefully rolled onto her back so she could float too. Of course unlike the older woman Risketi was naked.  

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

Zafine the crow

Adorable Chomper

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:27 pm
Dooma

"I guess you were right" She sighs and slowly looked at her. She quickly looked away once she remembered and saw that she didin't have any clothes her, face turning red. She sighs a bit, trying to make her blush go away. She's mumbling to her self very quietly.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 1:52 pm
Zafine the crow

Risketi giggled, "yay the tail works again if you want to float a bit higher I can put more air in for you or are you comfortable?" She watched the adult flush and look away then shifted back into the water, "you are super cute when you blush, really pretty! You must have lots of people wanting to be close to you. Do you have a special someone?"  

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

Zafine the crow

Adorable Chomper

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 3:53 pm
Dooma

"I'm comfertable" she mumbles. Her face flushes deep red as she asks the question. "N-no one r-really wants to be close to m-me and I-i have n-no one spical at the moment. W-why do you a-ask?" She answered, face deep red  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 1:47 pm
Zafine the crow

Risketi started to swim a bit toeing the woman with her smiling, "I am glad you think my tail is comfy I sleep on it sometimes myself." She giggled hearing the nervousness and almost shyness of the woman, "That is so sad you should have lots of friends you are pretty and nice. I don't have many friends at all but I am not so nice and pretty so no one is really my friend. I have one at least but...still maybe it is my hobby people don't like me taking their underwear but you gave me one of yours so you are my friends now too!"  

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

Zafine the crow

Adorable Chomper

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2016 6:13 pm
Dooma

Ephah holds onto her tail gently. "it is really soft" She smiles a bit. " T-trust me, I'm not pretty and i'n nice to very fer people" She says quietly. She gently pat's her head and smiles. "I'm glad you my friend though, you're nice and fun to talk to" She says smiling brightly. "Oh and I hope you like the underwear"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2016 11:39 pm
Zafine the crow

"Oh that is not true I think you are very pretty. You could be a model and if you were to model undies I would buy any magazine you were in." She giggled at the pet and nods, "oh I will like them very much they are some of the prettier ones I have in my collection. I did not think I could find such a lacey pair so soon. It is hard to find good lacey ones." She smiled bright and ducked her head under the water to wet her hair before popping back up, "well once you get one friend you get more friends right? Soon you will have so many friends. Oh do you want one of my pairs of undies? You can have your pick so we can both have a bit of the other like a friendship thing!"  

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

Zafine the crow

Adorable Chomper

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 4:11 pm
Dooma

Her face slowly turns more red, squeaking. "R-really, i'm not very pretty" She says quickly. She takes a deep breath trying to calm down. "Well, you can choose which of your undies i can have." She said shyly, smiling a bit. 'She's the most interesting friend i've ever had, I like her.' She thought to herself smiling more  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2016 1:37 pm
Dooma

Zafine the crow

Adorable Chomper

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2016 1:48 pm
Zafine the crow
sorry it took some time to reply been rather busy at work and home, getting ready for a seven day work week of 9 hours. And my normal days of food shopping and laundry are caught up in my free time to reply lol hopefully things will ease up soon.

"Well I have so very many but then I would have to ask do you want one from my collection or one of my own pair." She asked giggling though with the smile of her face it was clear and exchange of underwear was a normal action for her and not something that she was making a joke of. She was really liking this adult and started to swim again dragging the adult along with her slowly he tail bobbing in a relaxing manner. "The water is funner than I thought it would be! Swimming is nice and cool."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2016 2:18 pm
Dooma
That sucks, I hope that life does ease up on you

"Is there any of your colection that you be willing to part ways with?" She asked, tilting her head slight. She smiles a bit as her younger friend started to swim again. She starts to hum softly.  

Zafine the crow

Adorable Chomper

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2016 6:54 pm
Zafine the crow

"Well I am sure there are some I could part with though you can also check my new ones on shore and take any you like as long as you don't take back your pair." She smiled and then after getting out pretty deep she carefully rolled to float on her back again. "This is nice."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 9:27 pm
Dooma

"I'll make sure not to take back the ones I gave you" She says calmly, smiling softly. She holds onto Her Tail, hoping that they both wouldn't sink down into the water. "Yes, It is nice" She smiles and snuggles her tail gently, she looks around slowly feeling someone watching her as she was swimming with the smallish child, slowly getting more tense.  

Zafine the crow

Adorable Chomper

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2016 11:48 pm
Zafine the crow

Risketti giggled and rolled onto her back again carefully so she did not knock the adult off her tail and smiled, "Thank you I like the ones you gave me. They are the first pair I have been given by someone else." She still had no shame with being naked with the older woman and it did not to even seem to dawn on her to be worried about it. "Maybe we should swim together more often. I do enjoy it and it is much better with friends."  
Jirachi's Wish

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff