Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Interested?
  Yes!
View Results

IvoryRyu.20

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 5:17 pm

I'm up for the challenge of the mute one...

Username: IvoryRyu
Sexuality: Bisexual
Personality:
Chloe is a mare who is very sweet tempered. Chloe is always happy and free spirited she loves the outdoors and hearing fairy tail like stories. Chloe can lose herself to her own imagination and dreams at times she can go and find her Prince Charming. Yet even with this dream she knows her duties as maid to the lady azura. Chloe takes her job as maid very seriously and caring for her lady. This determination to please is how she ended up in the lady's services.

With her determination in mind Chloe seeks out to be the best. She is also very loyal and protective to those who are around her. When not in the service of her lady Chloe can be found talking and teaching foals. She often tells them stories of fairy tales and dreams as so they have hope and eventually can follow their own dreams.
RP Plots:
Finding Prince Charming: Chloe hopes to come by Prince Charming, and be the girl like in her stories to be treasured.

Storyteller and Teacher: Chloe is a natural storyteller and loves to teach foals.

Natural caretaker and role model: Chloe is a naturally gifted role model mother figure. This attracts others to approach her.

Service to azara: Chloe cares for azara and is her maid.

Search to be the best: Chloe has others that doubt her thus she will often try to prove them wrong.

(Note: She is the maid of my girl Azura and also a mute.)
RP Prompt: Open
Chloe was eager to take a visit to the kids. She had just finished caring for azura. Thus with a sweet smile and motivational energy she decided a surprise visit kids may be just the perk for both her and them. She flew on with the wind being her guide. She was going to tell them the story of repunzal and how she needed to be rescued. Chloe giggles losing herself a bit to the story in her mind. After she tell the kids the story she return to her duties and take care of azura. Yep this was her plan for the day and she make it one full of positive energy. She nodded and continued on with the flight.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 5:35 pm
I'm a Newbie!

Owner: baby_gwing
I Own: Hedva, Gulzar, Aislin plus a basket on the way
Soquili Choice: Lutherian
Name: Lutherian
Personality: Ever since he was a young foal, Lutherian has always believed (as a result of the voices that only he could hear and swore him to secrecy) that he was the chosen one and was meant for greater things in this world. In fact, it is his dream to roam the world and serve his own brand of justice upon the evil-doers of this world as a masked crusader. He is dedicated to this self proclaimed cause, having put in hours of physical training, saved up enough to get a set of armor (mask and headgear included) customised for him and is always on the lookout for any situation that he could step forward and offer his help in. He believes that he is invulnerable and will not shy away even if the odds in a situation are greatly stacked against him.
RP Plots:
Family - being the only child in his family, his parents have always accepted him for who he is and kept him close so that they may shelter him and keep him out of any potential harm's way. This all will change when one of them dies of old age and the other is killed by a skinwalker. Lutherian will make it one of his personal long-term goals to hunt down said skinwalker and kill it.

Travel - Freed of the commitment to his remaining family member, Lutherian will roam the world and learn more about it as well as the other individuals that walk the lands. He is fascinated by this and rarely will he linger at any one location for an extended period of time unless he comes across someone who has any need of his services.  

baby_gwing

Fanatical Raider

Melomar

Wind-up Waffles

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 5:41 pm
I think I can do wonders with this pink fella...

Username: Melomar

Sexuality: Homosexual

Personality: This stallion strikes me as a roguish fellow with a stallion in every port. He loves them all, and makes them each feel special, if they can get enough time alone. He would never think of choosing one over the others; they are all his lovers, family, herd. Even after a break-up he does what he can to keep ties strong. With the ladies he does like to flirt, joke, and flatter, but he views them more as "sister," and with that kind of protective fondness.
RP Plots: I'd like to RP a variety of situations that develop the character better for the reader.

How did he get his reputation as a pirate? This is what he struck me as when I first saw him. I see him robbing the rich to give to the poor instead of being just a common thief. But he performs various acts to benefit those around him because he has a strong sense of justice. His view of justice is probably different than authority, but others see him as a great and selfless person. To him, time is not money and he would give that and more for someone in need. But he also knows that he can't help everyone everywhere, so he shares this love and generosity with those he meets.

I also like to think of him as mischievous. Perhaps he likes to perform harmless pranks on those he feels a fondness for (or whom he likes to get riled).

I would like to explore any ties he might have with his family. He has two mothers and two siblings. Are they close or did they stick together only as long as necessary? How does he feel about two mares who stick together despite everything they've been through? Does he go to them for advice?

I think he keeps himself "afloat" with a merchant business. He has a great eye for a bargain both on price and demand. He is shrewed and professional when he is behind the desk and people who see this side of him should catch on quickly.

I would like him to meet someone who is impervious to his charm. Perhaps they resent it and see it as a fake sweetness, or perhaps they are simply oblivious. I would like this person (or someone like them) to be thrown into a situation of peril that shows that Misha is only human. Er, soquili. Just like everyone else. I want him to show the best and worst of himself. Perhaps he has a moment of weakness where he wishes someone would help him for a change. It's hard to be strong for everyone all the time! Or perhaps someone offers to help and he has a hard time accepting it. Perhaps this can be one of those defining moments where a hidden past is brought to light. It does not have to be tragic, it could be something else like a close relative who was his mentor in life and taught him the joy of giving. Then, perhaps they passed away and he took on the mantle. Or perhaps he saw their ugly side and could not forgive them, buried it deep inside and strove to prove he could be a better person.

I want him to meet someone very special who is not okay with him giving of himself so freely (could be the same person as above). Perhaps they feel neglected by his generosity. I want to see where that leads them. Would Misha take a step back and reconsider how he lives his life, or will this be just another person he is content to be "just friends" with? Or will they follow along on one of his trips to see why and how he gives to everyone? I'm thinking if this is "the one," he might be willing to settle down, and so instead of doing all that traveling himself, he can use his ties to cement more permanent business partnerships.

RP Prompt:

Salty spray covered everyone as the ship was hit by another wave. On one side, the timeless sea backrolled toward the shadowy hint of some distant land. On the other, the bright colors of the shore: lush green forests with light-devouring shadows, sparkling sands, vibrant flowers and bustling villages. Once or twice a single soquili or a full herd of them chased down the ship, whinnying. Their voices melted into the crashing waves and became something uniquely musical. The ship hugged the land but it was enough to inspire a sense of adventure and discovery on this jaunt to the next port. The sea lashed at the ship's rigging and the tightly packed sails, as if in a tantrum trying to run it aground. The sense of danger electrified that adventuring spirit in the crew: this was not enough to keep them home.

Hooves clattered as their passenger, a strange amalgamation of stallion and dolphin, kept his footing on the slippery deck. Most of the crew would agree there was no place for a horse but below deck, and his tail made them wonder if he should jump back into the sea. But Misha had other plans. He had a mission just like everyone else. He slipped and his ribs collided with one of the masts. The thunderclouds did not sway him, even if the waves did! He redirected some of the force of his fall with some fancy footwork. Then the flurry of hoofbeats became the quick beat of a song.

He whistled loudly and the sound made its way to the crow's nest. Then his voice, high and powerful, bellowed out. One of the men at the rigging overhead exclaimed, he knew this tune, and listened. Of course, none of the humans could understand the soquili's words, but that really did not matter. It was a chastushka, and his ironic tone made it quite clear in any language that he found humor even at a time like this. Four lines and two rhymes. When he was done, the next man jumped in! Someone with a tin whistle tied to his belt quickly freed it and backed him up. Within moments everyone was singing in tune.

As the ship found its way into the safety of the harbor, sun broke free of the monotonous sheet of stormclouds. The worst of the rollers were left behind and the sails unfurled with a snap. As they approached port, the ship was accompanied by mewling gulls and the roar of music. From the dock, no one could understand the words, but soon, they had joined in too.

Note:
A chastushka is a Russian folk song. Each verse is four lines long and has a rhyming pattern such as ABAB. Silly and/or satirical in nature, it can be compared with the English limerick. It is often accompanied by an accordian, balalaika, etc. Misha's chastushka went to a tune like this this.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 5:51 pm

I'm up for the challenge of the mute one...

Username: Teh Cheryl
Personality: Chloe, despite her demure appearance, is absolutely devoted to her mistress and will defend Azura with her very life. While she often appears submissive and servile to those around her, she has an iron will and everything she does it by her choice alone. When backed into a corner, she is more likely to attempt to fight than simply roll over and let them do as they wish. She has little prowess in battle (something that she laments as a shortcoming in protecting her mistress) but is not afraid to stand up for herself and take a beating if necessary, especially if it is service of someone she cares about.

As a result of her inability to speak, she has perfected broad strokes of her body language in order to communicate. However, that has made her an adapt actor as a result and while she is usually thinking happy and pleasant thoughts, she has also become a very very good liar. She is excellent at reading other people as a result and has an uncanny ability to judge their true intentions while meeting them. She takes advantage of the fact most people underestimate her because of her appearance and consider her dim-witted because of her inability to speak. (She'd be a BOMB spy.)
RP Plots:
Beginnings :: Explores how Chloe became mute--Chloe had a lackluster time as a foal, perhaps enslaved or simply abused. By the time she realized she could speak when she wished...she realized that she couldn't.

Pledge to You :: Chloe pledges herself to her mistress. Explores how they met and how Chloe managed to earn Azura's trust and vice-versa.

Fight to the Death :: Chloe, injured perhaps in defense of someone else, dedicates herself learning the art of fighting. Her body is built to be good at pure strength, but she finds a teacher in someone who is used to using the strength and size of their opponents against themselves.

Love of Another :: For most of her life, Chloe has been devoted and half-in love with Azura. Maybe she finally meets someone else--mare or stallion and she feels herself torn. She knows her love for her mistress will be forever unrequited but even then, she feels like she is betraying someone.

RP Prompt:
URRR. I'm out of time to write a good RP response to this, so I'll just ramble on some ideas.

So, Chloe basically becomes this badass who looks all sweet and simple and helpful, but can kick everyone's a** if they screw with her or Azura. Some of this depends on Azura as well, but there can be a lot of court intrigue and politics and Chloe is just always there, in the background, following what is happening to report back to Azura. No one suspects the girl who can't talk and always comes across as a little dim, right? I also see her as being in love with Azura, but really really aware that nothing is going to come of it. And so while she knows she'll never have Azura's love, she is content with her friendship and trust and is happy to serve her in anyway that she can.

And I also have a mute girl of my own, Horse. I kind of feel like interactions between the two could be curious, because both can't talk so they have to rely on body language and so so much could be lost in translation cause either one can't really confirm what they think the other one is saying and so forth.

And then I have Lien, who doesn't have a made, but does have a bodyguard, Crucia and they could all fall into this big courtly drama intrigue thing. And Crucia could teach Chloe how to fight and kick everyone's asses that might hurt Azura.  

Teh Cheryl

o-Elixir-o

IRL Shoujo

14,250 Points
  • Party Machine 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 6:06 pm
And closed!!
I'll post the results probably sometime tomorrow after a party. Need a night to look over the entries!!! <3

Thanks everyone for entering!!! ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 9:33 pm
Alrighty! Sorry for taking so long I was at a party all day!!!
Anyways the winners are.......

Newbies:
Melomar

User Image Uncert, Uncert 2
Zempre

User ImageUncert
StrawberryRoseTea

User ImageUncert
--
New Co-owners:
AstoriaFallen

User ImageUncert
Teh Cheryl

User Image
User Image
Uncert1Uncert 2
~Twilight...Angel~

User ImageUncert

Everyone please accept in the co-owner thread I wrote up all the agreements already: Here

Thanks again for everyone entering!!! I'm sorry I don't have more ponies to give out!! But Panda is looking for co-owners so hit her contest up!! heart  

o-Elixir-o

IRL Shoujo

14,250 Points
  • Party Machine 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:15 am
Oh! : D Thank you! <3 Quoted and accepted!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 1:02 pm
Thank you! I am so excited to spoil my first mare!  

Melomar

Wind-up Waffles

Zempre

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 5:39 pm
Oh wow!!! I am so excited! Can wait to get his plots started! Thank you!  
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff