Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply ››››››››› Inactive Amphitrite City Locations
[Y1: Lamia District] Lamia District Stadium Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 3:29 pm
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
]Iris

User Image
Marco Guerrero Katsuragi
I am learning to be strong

Walking to the stadium had been a silent journey which was a little surprising. His actions must have really surprised Iris and he couldn't help, but feel a little proud about taking the lead. Normally he was docile, letting things run their course, and taking such a dominant role was a bit out of character for him. However, he did have his moments and this wasn't the first time that he had done something 'bold' and would certainly not be the last, but it still surprised him. Unfortunately the feeling of leadership didn't last for much longer since Iris snapped back and took the lead once more. Marco didn't really oppose since this time they were on the same page about registering for the tournament coming first. He was sure that they would have some time before the tournament actually began.

The two eleven year-olds went to the registration table where Iris was already filling in her form. He moved his hand to start the form as well, but he was stopped when he realized that Iris holding his hand. He tried to freed himself, but the girl had a strong grip so instead he just waited until he was giving his hand back. "I have to get my hand back..." Marco replied to Iris who had asked him if he was finished registering. Its seemed like they would be holding hands for a while, but strangely enough after they ran to the museum (holding hands) yesterday he was already getting a little used to it. Other students held hands, but they were mostly girls that did this so maybe it was a girl thing? Marco pushed those thoughts aside and decided to concentrate on the form.

Murkrow landed on top of Marco's head and Charmander was standing on his toes; both pokemon were trying to get a better look at the paper that Marco was filling out. "Mhmm, you can only bring one, but who?" the black-haired boy wondered which pokemon would be the best choice. Murkrow was technically stronger than Charmander seeing as he nearly took the fire lizard down the first time he encountered the avian pokemon. However, that was nearly a month ago and Charmander had come a long way since then. This would be his first tournament and he felt like he wanted to share this moment with his first pokemon. "Alright, buddy....we got this." Marco looked down at Charmander who nodded at him with a smile. "I promise that next time its your turn Murkrow," the black bird nodded and lightly pecked his head to let him know that he didn't mind. Once the paper work was done, he handed the adults his form then turned to Iris. "I'm ready."

Since of them were finished with the registration, he moved away from the booth so that they wouldn't get in anyone's way. There were a lot of students around, "this is doing to be my first tournament...this is going to be my first tournament." Marco's wide as he suddenly realized that this was his first tournament! This was something official, a real test of his battle skills, and not just some practice like in Battle Class. "I could really use some food now...."

==========

Username: Shadow of Miracles
Character Name: Marco Guerrero
Registered Pokemon: Charmander
Time of the day you are most active (include time zone): Afternoon, around 5pm until 10pm EST

Pokemon:
User Image User Image
Friendship Points:
User Image
Level: 10
Nature: Naive
Ability: Blaze
Experience: 0/1000
Move Set:

► Scratch
      ► Growl
      ► Ember
      ► Smokescreen

User Image User Image
Friendship Points:
User Image
Level: 8
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Insomnia
Move Set:
      ► Peck
      ► Astonish
      ► Pursuit

Inventory:
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :
        User Image

► M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
        User Image x6
        User Image x1
        User Image x2
        User Image x1

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 4:09 pm
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
【ஐﻬ ιris Harunoﻬஐ】
ʏou are so young
ʏou are so free

Ʌre we there yet?

User ImageUser Image
. ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Iris was patiently waiting for Marco to sign up for the tournament when he asked for his hand back. Iris blinked. She definitely remembered talking his nondominant hand so he could write. Maybe the angle was too awkward for writing. Iris let go of the hand just as she thought about her choice. She did after all given Ling some of the rare candies last night and left one for Bebe. So that helped her make her choice more set in stone. She was agreeing with herself, Ichiro had approached her. She turned around as he greeted her with her surname. Ichiro seemed to keep it short and sweet as he handed Iris and Marco a flyer for the drama club. She had remembered just yesterday when Faye invited herself into his club and knowing that there were friendly faces there made the idea of joining more appealing.

"Ichiro, slow down."
Iris chuckled. "I'm wanna join your club. I think it will be interesting. Hey, do we get use Pokemon in it too?" Iris beamed at Ichiro. As she talking to him, more people were appearing to sign up for the battles. She had finally seen Silvano and Maria, Koru showed up. Her mind was getting a little blown at the number of students that were signing up. It was going to be some stiff competition. Iris turned to Marco when he said to her that he was ready. Iris nodded her head as she looked back at Ichiro. "Good Luck." Iris waved to him as she took out her device. Immediately she was sending a text to Silvano, Maria and Kuro and Ichiro.

Hey guys' lets grab some food before the tourney begins. Chat before we're battling each other owo. Text me when you guys are done so we can meet up and definitely. Good Luck everyone. emotion_bigheart emotion_yatta

Iris sent the message as Marco said that he was ready for some food. "Me too. And while we're on our way there..." She eyed him from the side as she took his hand. "Maybe you can explain to me why you've been avoiding me... Did I do something wrong after the museum... Or are you just bored with me and decided to just move on..." Her tone was off. While her mouth still had a grin on it, the tone she was speaking in was mismatching the rest of her.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Team:
User Image

Nickname: Bebe
    Level: 11
    Moves: Tackle| Vine Whip| Fairy Wind| Lucky Chant
    Friendship Points:User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Nickname: Ling
    Level: 13
    Moves: Water Pulse| Water Sport| Defog| Wing Attack
    Friendship Points:User Image

Inventory:

-PokeGear
    -Moon Stone ticket
    -Whimscott Plushie
    -Soothe Bell
    -1 Rare Candies

Mood:
Attire: green top and tan shorts
OOC:

Ʌ
a-are we there yet?
Ѻne day you'll know
ωho you want to be

Shadow of Miracles
Hitsukei
murruelecreuset
Prairiefox

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 4:51 pm
User ImageKIRSImmrhodes
mm >>tUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

It as great to see Koru back to feeling cheerful. Kirsi didn't like it one bit when Koru was upset, but it was easy to forget how she'd been feeling earlier now that everything seemed alright. Kirsi raced alongside Koru, Chance at her heels, although even their run to the stadium couldn't distract her enough from what was waiting for them there. Despite what Koru said, Kirsi still felt pressure to join. When they got there and she saw all the other students, she felt doubly like she should sign up. She barely registered how cool the stadium was. "Ehhh..." she mumbled. She followed Koru to the booth and watched her signing up. Ehhhhh. She was so wrapped up in thinking she didn't even think to say hello to anyone else.

Then Elijah showed up, surprisingly after them. "Y-yeah," Kirsi barely managed to say, brain malfunctioning. Slowly, she reached over, picked up a pen, and filled out a form.

Username: TheWhiteDragonfly
                          Character Name: Kirsi Rhodes
                          Registered Pokemon: Growlithe
                          Time of the day you are most active (include time zone): EST 6PM-11PM

I did it. I....signed up. The person at the desk took her filled-out sheet before she could snatch it back. Kirsi walked away with stiff legs and a weird smile plastered on her face. Her body was starting to tingle with anticipation, though her stomach started feeling a bit gross.

Chance, however, had no idea what was going on and was panting happily after their run. He whuffed at Poochyena, happy to see her again, and began playing by jutting his head forward as if he were going to butt her fur with his nose but then jumping back.

Kirsi was staring at the pokemon, so she didn't hear Elijah right away. "Yeah. Koru really likes fire types," Kirsi said, for no reason whatsoever. "Hey! You know, neither of us fell over this time!" she blurted out, thinking it would be a funny thing to say. She wasn't sure why, since she didn't want to remember herself falling over and Elijah probably didn't want to remember either. "Are you entering your poochyena?" She didn't want to mention that this was her first real battle, imagining a response like "What!? How can you expect to win like that?" Kirsi had a bad habit of worrying that other people thought she was stupid or silly.

User Image Pᴏᴋᴇᴍᴏɴ
    Pokemon: Growlithe - Chance
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Level: 5
    Nature: Jolly
    Ability: Intimidate
    Move Set:

► Bite
        ► Roar

Iɴᴠᴇɴᴛᴏʀʏ
P O K E B A L L S :
    User Image x 1

M E D I C I N E :

B E R R I E S :

K E Y - I T E M S :
    User Image with Pokedex, Calling, Texting, Camera and Video Availability
    User Image x Soothe Bell

M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
    User Image x 13
    User Image x Ivysaur Plushie
    User Image x Moon Stone Ticket

Prairiefox
ShyWolfHeart

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 6:04 pm
User Image

▁▁▁▁Korυ Freɴe▁▁▁▁
Wнere:StadiumWιтн:Kirsi/Elijah/Their Pokemon Word Coυɴт:----Feelιɴɢ: UpliftedOOC:Sorry for the wait! Koru's gettin' pumped!◉

Without really planning to Koru took out her pokegear and started pointing it around. She couldn't help herself she wanted to see what pokemon the others had. Especially since she had no idea what most of these pokemon were. The thing on Ava Stenson's shoulder was reading as a Joltik, a electric bug type. Koru blushed a bit at how cute it was. She swung it around but she noticed not everyone had their pokemon out. The ones she did notice were Phoebe Marco and Tera- all three of them had Charmanders, 'Wow there's a lot of fire types...' She blushed even more thinking about it. It looked like all the seriousness of the tournament oozed out of her ear and replaced itself with fire type thoughts. Koru snapped out of her fire filled daydream when Eli finally showed up. She raised her hand to wave while holding her pokegear, "Yo! Glad you finally made it how'd you not make it here before us? I mean we even got lo-!" She bit her tongue not wanting to reveal that...She turned around to Kirsi, "You bet I'm all set Kirsi and Chance are gonna-uhk...!?”

Her words caught in her throat when she saw Kirsi looking like a Stantler in the headlights. She became worried and stood up and put her hands on the girl's shoulders, "Uh Kir are you okay? Like I said you didn't have to enter...” she tried to think of what to say and her father's voice came into her head. Koru smiled and put her hands on Kirsi's face, squishing her cheeks then she clapped her hands, "Don't worry about anything! Just have fun with Chance when you're out there don't even think about winning or losing. If that was the biggest thing to think about then being a trainer wouldn't be fun now would it?” She remembered her dad saying that to her after she saw him lose for the first time when she was 6 years old. She was upset he didn't win but he wasn't and explained that it was better to have than to focus on winning or losing. Eli asked them if they were ready and mentioned them both having fire types. Kirsi gave a coherent answer and Koru nodded in agreement, "I sure do fire types run in my family!” she blusheda bit feeling an overwhelming excitement, "Actually I really hope I get to face you!” she admitted to Kirsi. After she had her first battle with Xia those weeks ago she really wanted to battle against someone else, and for some reason she was wanting to battle friend, remembering how battle creates and strengthen bonds between people and pokemon. She fell into a blank confusion at Kirsi's sudden comment. "Falling over...?” This was obviously something between her and Eli. Then she said something that made sense to her, asking about Eli's Poochyena who was in the middle of playing with Chance. Cyndaquil watched them from the safety of Koru's head. He wanted to play too...but that Poochyena looked a little scary. "She's your only pokemon if I remember right?”

User Image
▁▁▁▁Poĸeмoɴ▁▁▁▁
User Image
Lv. 12 Aвιlιтy Bʟᴀᴢᴇ Nαтυre Tɪᴍɪᴅ Iтeм X Moveѕ Tᴀᴄᴋʟᴇ Lᴇᴇʀ Sᴍᴏᴋᴇsᴄʀᴇᴇɴ Eᴍʙᴇʀ
User Image
Lv. 10 Aвιlιтy Bιɢ Pecĸѕ Nαтυre Iᴍᴘɪsʜ Iтeм X Moveѕ Tαcĸle, Growl, Qυιcĸ Aттαcĸ, Pecĸ

TheWhiteDragonfly

”Shywolfheart”

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 6:34 pm
User ImageUser Image
SE: Charizard : Lamia District Stadium : Flare, Eve and her Yamask : xxx

When Tera's legs could support her once again she slowly but surely got up. "Hehe right ya are!" Tera was thankful that someone as levelheaded as Eve was her friend or she would've still been freaking out, at least internally. A grin formed on her face when the bespectacled girl asked her who she chose for the tournament. "Oh me? I chose..." The girl fished around her belt to get the Pokemon in question. "Flare, my Charmander!" The girl exclaimed as she released the fiery lizard Pokemon. When Flare came out of her Pokeball, her features were a mix of panic and confusion, having heard the conversation they were having and certainly not expecting to be the one to battle. "Char!?"(Why me!?) Squeak as the Charmander might, Tera could not understand what she was saying. The girl did understand that Flare was not too keen on the forceful participation though from the reddish Pokemon's body language and face. "Don' mind! I believe in you! " She said without hesitation. Blueish hesitant eyes fell on her overly optimistic trainer. "Ya trust me don't cha?" This time she said it in a calmer manner, choosing to kneel down to reassuringly pat Flare on the head. Tera's Charmander quietly and submissively nodded, but it didn't seem like she was happy about it. The pink-haired girl felt mad about it, but she knew she had to do it if she wanted her Pokemon to break out of her shell. She took a mental note to treat her to something after this was over.

Looking back at Eve, the Charizard house girl couldn't help but feel awkward and apologetic about what she made her friend witness. She didn't understand why, but she did. "Uhh... Sorry about that hahaha!" The girl let out an unintentional chuckle as she spoke. She tried to think quick to change the subject. "How bout yuu?" An honest question, though she wasn't thinking of it in a strategic way; that was still way beyond her, but she was curious nonetheless. Tera knew that Eve had a Yamask, but she didn't know if she had any others. The girl gaze at the mask holding Pokemon until a thought popped up. 'Come ta think of it...' She didn't even know what type Yamask was! She really had a long way to go...

User Image⋅ Pokémon ⋅
User Image Flare ║ ♀ ║NATURE: Timid║LVL 10 ║ABILITY: Solar Power ║ITEM: No Item║MOVES: Air Cutter│Scratch│Ember│Smokescreen
User Image Hoppu ║ ♂ ║NATURE: Timid║LVL 9 ║ABILITY: Synchronize ║ITEM: No Item║MOVES: Peck│Leer│Night Shade│Teleport

⋅ Inventory ⋅
User Image ║PokeGear║ User Image║Rare Candy x 5║User Image║Darumaka Plushie Doll║

murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 6:51 pm
User Image
ⓛⓘⓙⓐⓗ ⓑⓝⓔⓨ
Surprised/CuriousLamia Stadium good evening guys!

The girls weren't scary, but Kirsi had a drastically different expression than Koru did. Koru seemed more excited than worried while it looked like Kirsi was going to keel over. Koru commented on how they beat him there and he laughed nervously while rubbing the side of his neck,”Yeah..I guess I'm a bit more relaxed than I should be.” He didn't want to pretend to be serious about it, he was there for the fun of it. Koru's excitement was reading as her seriousness for it, maybe that's why Kirsi was looking so nervous. Koru and Kirsi both responded to his question about fire types and Koru even mentioned they ran in the family, 'Wow her whole family...' it made him feel a little envious considering the only trainers in his family are himself and his brother. Thinking about it he didn't see what Koru was doing to Kirsi's face, but he did look up when she said what she did. He was pleasantly surprised by it,”Both of you are really surprising...”
User Image
Poochyena hopped around with Chance after he agreed to play. She knew something was going to happen with their trainers but for now she got to be out of her pokeball and play and that was fine with her. She looked up at saw the little Cyndaquil on his trainer's head and hopped onto her hind legs and trying to keep her balance woofed to him to try and get his attention.

Kirsi suddenly blurted out that they didn't fall over this time. Eli gave her a blank stare trying to decifer what she meant, but he blinked remembering. That first day they met during that crazy dodgeball game. He spurted remembering how uncool he was when that happened and started laughing,
”Haha I can't believe you remember that! Ugh I was so uncool then falling on my butt like that...” He remembers how embarrassing that was but thinking back on it now itwas pretty funny. The girls inquired him about Poochyena, prompting him to reach down and give her a quick pet on the head,”Yeah this is our first battle together so I guess I'm a little nervous about doing any good.”Koru mentioned her being his only pokemon, causing him to avert his eyes to the side,”That's...not entirely true. The day we left for this trip I caught an Aipom...” it seemed his excitement or enthusiasm wasn't showing as he talked about Aipom. That creeping feeling he had before looked like it was coming back. He tried to shake it off and continue with the conversation,”I've had Yena for a long time so I really want to see how we fare in a battle. After all rangers have to be tough right Kirsi?” he said hinting at her wanting to be a ranger as well.

User ImagePoochyenaSassyLv.13No Held Item
User ImageAipom JollyLv.5No Held Item

Prairiefox

TheWhiteDragonfly

ShyWolfHeart

Sekaino

Beloved Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 7:08 pm
User Image
User Image
𝓗𝑜𝓵𝓵𝔂 𝓜𝓪𝒆

Where: Stadium // Who: A couple of cuties, that's who~ // Feeling: Like she's being scalped but she can deal

Wearing: Dis

As Holly leisurely strolled into the stadium grounds, she was not surprised to a small crowd already around the sign-up table. She wasn't planning on signing up anyway and there seemed to be enough people about. Actually, by the looks of it, she might of been one of the few of her peers who hadn't signed up. It couldn't be helped, she reasoned, Coco was still just a baby and with literally no experience in battling, he was also most likely at a lower level than the other pokemon. She seemed to have conveniently forgotten the twelve not-so-small rare candies taking up space in her little backpack.

She approached the booth anyway, as she was in a mood to mingle. Her eyes trailed upon the sea of tiny student before her. Then they landed on a familiar tuft of pink hair. She paused to take a closer look and sure enough it was indeed Tera, who had just finished signing up for the tournament. Smiling, Holly began hurried up to her, "Well, isn't it Tera the terrible. How's it going, hun?" She asked playfully ruffling her hair. Then she noticed the other black-haired girl, "Oh, hello, You a friend of Bubblegum here?" She greeted politely while looking back between the two. Then she paused, "My bad, are you two up to something?" She glanced to the ever growing list of names, "Like any punchy poke palooza or tickle tourneys for example?" She asked a little less enthusiastically but did not lose her smile.

Coco perked up when he realized there was more people to shower him with attention. When he did, he immediately recognize the bright coloured hair and actually squeaked. Gripping her hair tightly, he began frantically searching for the fire type that followed her. She winced slightly but was too used to it to really care.

----
Current party:
Coco, Lv. 5
User Image

User Image -- 1x User Image --12x User Image[/spoilaer]

X Kaos X

murruelecreuset

{OxOxC: }

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 8:29 pm
Location Lamia District Stadium Company Antonio, Maria

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.XUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Faye had woken up late this morning. Very unlike her, but she had simple felt so drained from the soccer game the day before that she'd slept past all the other student from the Academy moving about the housing. Such was her rush to join everyone else once she'd managed to pull herself out of bed that she'd barley had time to put together a decent outfit. But the excitement of thinking about a possible upcoming battle drove the blond girl onwards and she soon found herself in the stadium. Dressed in a far more causal, and in truth, more edgy form of attire than she normally wore, Faye stood in line at the registration. She was eager to sign up, her mind whirling about which Pokémon she would battle with. Finally, she was at the desk. The lady seated behind handed her a form with a smile, "Welcome to the Stadium. Please fill in this form if you want to participate in the battle competition. One rule we have is that you may only use one Pokémon from your team, so choose well."

Faye paused as she picked up the pen. Only one of her Pokémon could be chosen as the one to battle. With two choices, the decision was harder than she thought. Amirah was a solid pick, reliable, obedient and already proven to have a fighting spirit needed to win. Salem was her newest, untested and unruly, but sneaky and full of tricks. Both had benefits. Faye chewed on her lower lip as she debated. It was hard to pick. Finally, the blonde Rhoades sighed. Sooner or later, her new Purrloin was going to need to be tested in battle. This competition was a good place to start. Filling in the form, Faye handed it back to the attendant and turned away, looking through the crowds for a familiar face. She found one in the dark haired Antonio, who was sitting with someone she thought she recognised, but could quite remember right now. Weaving through the crowd towards her childhood friend, Faye waved to the pair as she got closer, "Tony! Hi. Sorry I flaked out this morning. Yesterday really hit me hard. Do you mind if I join you?" Antonio looked a bit out of sorts, like he'd gotten some bad news. Unaware of the drama that had occurred at the housing, Faye slid into a seat beside him, smiling down at the field, still excited about the upcoming battle.

Username: Erkowan
                                                          Character Name: Faye Rhoades
                                                          Registered Pokemon: Purrloin
                                                          Time of the day you are most active (include time zone): Evening- MST

Attire Edgy Girl
Mood Excited/Torn/Social/Oblivious
Word Count 415
O.O.C I am so sorry for my lack of posting. Life has hit me hard, but I hope to be able to post more often, though it might still be a little spotty.
X

XXXUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Amirah the Eevee
Friendship Points:
User Image
Type: Normal
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Adaptability
Experience: 250/1000
Move Set:

► Tackle
      ► Tail Whip
      ► Baby-Doll Eyes
      ► Swift

XXXXUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Salem the Purrloin
Friendship Points:
User Image
Type: Dark
Nature: Naughty
Ability: Limber
Move Set:

► Scratch
      ► Growl
      ► Assist
      ► Sand Attack

P O K E B A L L S :
    User Image x 0

M E D I C I N E :

B E R R I E S :

K E Y - I T E M S :

User Image x 4
    User ImageWater Stone Ticket

murruelecreuset

Hitsukei

Erkowan
Crew

Distinct Gekko

2,475 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 10:01 pm
User Image
ᗰOᑕᕼᗩ ᗪIᗩ
ᒪᗩᗰIᗩ ᔕTᗩᗪIᑌᗰ ᗰᑕ

The stadium quickly filled with noise of patrons and competitors alike. It was wonderful to see the stadium so alive. It had not seen any real excitement in years, but that new Academy…it brought it back to life. Throughout the day children that were students applied for the chance to compete in the Lamia Festival Battle Exhibition, something that has been held many years but this one was a very special year. The inside of the main hall was spacious and outside there was many places to entertain these children while they waited, but from above in a window room someone was watching.
”Okay this one looks good too.” The shaded person said to themselves as they scrolled through a computer pad. They gave a large grin and walked out of the room. Only guess was to where. The walked down another small hall and into the elevator. As the doors closed on them they placed a white headset around their head. The elevator took about a minute to reach their desired floor. When the doors opened they walked into a room full of broadcasting equipment and managers. One person wearing a headset as well went up to them and told them the specifics before showtime. They went forward and stepped into the light of the stage.
The main hall where the students were waiting suddenly went dark. The huge flat-screen display over the entrance flicked on with Pokeball like logo introducing the broadcast. Once it disappeared a rather energetic voice erupted,
”Hello Lamia!” As the spotlight lit it revealed a young woman in a unique outfit with spikey orange hair, ”Welcome to the Annual Battle Exhibition! I’m you’re amazing host Mocha!” She hopped to the side and left room on the other side of the screen where a table appeared, ”A warm welcome to all participants in the tournament this year! As of now all sign-ups are now closed! As for that I will gie a quick guide to the tournament!” Small simple characters appeared on the table along with a bracket, ”This tournament is single elimination with no substitute! If you lose you’re out but if you win you advance to the next stage! Participants will be randomized into brackets for the first round and will face each other in single one on one matches. The winners will continue on until there are only two competitors for the final round. The winner of that round will be declared the champion and receive some fabulous prizes!” She then leapt back in an acrobatic style then rose her hands to the side of her to reveal a blank bracket. It started to light up suddenly and names appeared to be changing at high speed, ”Now let the randomizing begin!” The names raced across the brackets, no one knew where their name would be, or if their name they were looking at. Suddenly the whole thing lit up and the names stood still in their spots on the bracket. Mocha raised her hnds and the camera xoomed in on her a little more than before,
”There you have it folks! Are competitors are now matched up for the tournament!” While everyone took their chance to see who they would be facing Mocha continued, ”Okay competitors you have some time to prep your pokemon before the first round begin because one it begins you will not have any time to prep again until the second round matches so get ready! Also in the spirit of the festival we are accepting late entries until the beginning of the first round so anyone that wants to still sign up head to that sign up desk pronto! This has been your MC Mocha and I will see you on the battlefield!”

Quote:
Okay everyone that signed up will have until Thursday to prepare before the first round matches! This means you can equip and equipable items, give your pokemon a rare candy or two or just relax til the deadline! Also with allowance to late entries til then the line-up is subject to change so be prepared for that as well! Match-Ups are found in the spoiler below vvvvvv

User Image
Prairiefox

Shywolfheart

Hitsukei

Erkowan

X Kaos X

TheWhiteDragonfly

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Shadow of Miracles

DJ Double B

SoundVVave

murruelecreuset

amarzyciel

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 8:33 am
User ImageUser Image
Almond orbs peered across the stadium as youthful crowds gathered in tuffs around the room insinuating familiarity amongst each other. Jung-Su had been at the academy for a few days already and not much had change for him emotionally; he was still a frightened mess. But that was all going to change... if he had the guts to try that is. A few jots of pen and paper was all he needed to do to participate in this tournament. The lad had been so out of it since the day before, the sheer panic of being around crowds for so long and his inability to cope took a toll on him. He wanted to change, but the journey would be a long and treacherous one.

C was cheering him on by his side after reluctantly receiving a few rare candies as the petrified lad weaved through the groups that had formed around the stadium to get to the registration area. After having mentally practiced saying 'Could I have a sign-up sheet please?' in his head, he put his training to the test. Albeit with some extremely awkwardly from the person finalizing the papers, the brown-eyed boy finally managed to sign-up for the darn thing... Sadly things were going to get increasingly difficult for him now... Falter he might, give up he shall not. He'd gone so far to do so.

Username: A Voided Bear
Character Name: Jung-Su Douglas
Registered Pokemon: Chingling
Time of the day you are most active (include time zone): Around Noon and Late Night/Early Morning, EST

((Jung-Su gave C 10 rare candies// C level up to 15// C learned Astonish, Confusion and Yawn// C forgot Growl))

▂▂▂▂▂▂
CLASSES: Morning: Battle Class ■ Afternoon: Technology and Science Class 』『ATTIRE: What's in the image; a baggy white hoodie, a black t-shirt, a dog tag with his name on it, olive cargo 3/4th pants, and black converse shoes』
OOC: Am I too late to join the party? ʕ≧㉨≦ʔ』
Pokemon:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.『C the Chingling』『♂』LEVEL: 5』ABILITY: Levitate』NATURE: Bold(+Defense, -Attack)』ITEM: No item』

Friendship Points:
User Image
Experience: 0
Move Set:

Wrap: [ATK: 15] [ACC: 90%]
      A long body or vines are used to wrap and squeeze the target for four to five turns.
      Astonish: [ATK: 30] [ACC: 100%]
      The user attacks the target while shouting in a startling fashion. It may also make the target flinch.
      Confusion: [ATK: 50] [ACC: 100%]
      The target is hit by a weak telekinetic force. It may also leave the target confused.
      Yawn: [ATK: -] [ACC: -%]N/A
      The user lets loose a huge yawn that lulls the target into falling asleep on the next turn.

Inventory:
■ 1x User Image
■ 0x User Image

A Voided Bear

Thankful Bear

SoundVVave

Anxious Marshmallow

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 2:30 pm
User Image

|LocationStadium |WearingTank top and Jeans |MoodEcstatic |

ffffffPhoebe smiled to Ichiro and handed him her sheet when he offered to take them up. Pulling out Fireball's pokeball, she let him out of her ball. Her friend came back and he asked about which pokemon she was planning to use for the battle. She gestured to Fireball with a smile, "I figured he'd like it the most, Rosie doesn't seem to enjoy battling much." Whenever they were near one, Rosie just seemed to try and ignore it. Phoebe thought maybe it was because she was so small and lacked arms. Whenever she fell over, Rosie would cry out and wiggle her legs until she rolled over or someone helped her up. "Which pokemon are you entering, Ichiro," Pheobe asked in return. Both his pokemon, Oddish and Snivy, seemed like good choices.

Before she got an answer, Ichiro's eyes lit up at the idea of passing out flyers for his club. Phoebe happily accepted her duty assigned to her, "I'd love to help, Club Leader," she playfully called him before giggling. Ichiro split up a stack from his bag and handed her some flyers. Phoebe passed out a few of them before stopping to let Fireball catch up. It wasn't long before she just let him climb up onto her shoulders. As she was about to hand a student a flyer for the drama club, everything went dark. Pheobe jumped a little as Fireball gripped her hair with a 'Chaaar!' A tv lit up with pokeball before showing a woman on the screen. She introduced herself and told more about how things would work after welcoming them. All the participants names flashed on the screen as the battles were randomized. Phoebe scanned the final results for her name, and saw she'd be up against Iris. Scanning the room, she saw Iris with some of her friends and Ichiro. Looking back, she saw who Ichiro was up against. She couldn't remember if she knew an Evelyn or not, so she shrugged it off.

Having been given time to prep up Fireball, Phoebe moved to a corner of the room and set the fire pokemon down. "Right," she started, "Let's give you a few of these just since your next move should be coming up." Phoebe pulled out a notebook with information down from her bag as she let Fireball eat the rare candies. Her eyes lit up as she saw not only was a new move coming up, but so was his first evolution! Phoebe looked up just in time to see Fireball covered with light as his form changed from Charmander to Charmeleon. Once it was finsihed, she couldn't help but squeal in delight and take a picture to send to her mother. She was pretty sure she could do that from this device and quickly plugged in her mother's number before sending the picture.

Looking around, Pheobe saw Marie and rushed with Fireball to her, "Marie! Looked what happened to Fireball, he evolved!" She had to share the good news with someone, and Fireball was liking the potential to have some attention on him. Puffing his chest out, he awaited the compliments. Phoebe let out an 'oh' before moving to her bag and pulling out two flyers, as Faye had already gotten one, "Ichiro is hosting a drama club if you two would like to check it out." After putting the rest in her bag, she smiled at the three, "What pokemon are you guys entering?"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Nickname : Fireball
Level : 16
Ability : Blaze
Item : ---
Moves :
Scratch
Dragon Rage
Ember
Smokescreen
Nickname : Rosie
Level : 10
Ability : Poison Point
Item : ---
Moves :
Absorb
Growth
Water Sport
Stun Spore

Inventory

↛Pokeballs :
    User Image/0
    ↦ ---
    ↦ ---

↛ Medicine :
    ↦ ---
    ↦ ---
    ↦ ---

↛ Berries :
    ↦ ---
    ↦ ---
    ↦ ---

↛ Key Items :
    User Image/Has Pokedex built in/Calling/Texting/Camera and Video
    ↦ ---
    ↦ ---

↛ Miscellaneous :
    User Image/0
    User Image/1
    ↦ ---
    ↦ ---

murruelecreuset

Hitsukei

Erkowan

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 5:18 pm
User ImageKIRSImmrhodes
mm >>tUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

They're way too laid back about this!! Kirsi wished she could be as non-chalant as Koru and Elijah, but as much as she tried to tell herself to just have fun she couldn't help getting caught up in her emotions. She'd think "Rangers will have to be good battlers and deal with scary things" to make herself feel better but instead she'd just get more nervous. I wish- "K-Korroo?" she mumbled, her face squished in Koru's hands. The butterflies in her stomach felt all jittery as a warm happiness mixed with her anxiety. Kirsi smiled shakily, clasping her hands together. "I'll try, Koru. Thanks." She finally managed a real smile, her tummy feeling a little better even if she was still nervous. Her face felt a litle hot, though, when she remembered Elijah was there, watching them doing silly girl stuff. He's so cool, I wish I could be like that. Elijah didn't seem to be worried about the kind of stuff Kirsi fretted over at all. But then Elijah complimented (?) them, and Kirsi felt better. If someone cool thought she was cool, then that made her cool too...right?

Koru mentioned hoping to battle Kirsi and she jumped a little. "Oh! Wh-w- me too!" Kirsi fiddled with her earlobe, wishing she could just battle Koru back at school like they'd been planning before this trip. The thought of battling her friend, in a public tournament, where only one of them could win... Honestly, she hoped she didn't have to battle Koru at all. "I wish there didn't have to be winners and losers," she grumbled fiercely.

Meanwhile, Chance had padded over by Poochyena's side, staring up at Cyndaquil too. He whuffed once, softly, to say hello while his tail swished side to side. He didn't think Cyndaquil would want to come down, but he made puppy-dog eyes at him anyways to try and convince him. They could show Poochyena how Cyndaquil could ride on his back! That was really fun!

Kirsi was glad Elijah didn't laugh at her for falling over, but she had to keep from dropping her mouth when he said he was "uncool". Ahh, so cool! Kirsi laughed too though; it was kind of funny, wasn't it? Elijah mentioned that he had an aipom too, but he didn't sound to happy about it. Kirsi wondered if it was because having a second pokemon was a lot of work. "Oh! Yeah!" Kirsi nodded, eyes finally shining with some of her determination. "A Ranger has to be able to handle all sorts of tough stuff!" She was happy he'd remembered that she wanted to be a Ranger too. "Chance and I are the same way," she said, although he had probably had his Poochyena longer than Kirsi had Chance. What was it now, 8 months? "But my Dad has an arcanine, and I've known her my whole life."

When the tournament bracket got announced, Kirsi's worry slowly began to gave way to determination and excitement, all when she saw the name paired up with hers: Cyril Frisch. There was no way Kirsi wanted to lose to him, especially after he denied her thoughts so bluntly back on the train. Also, if she lost to him, that would probably cement her in his mind as a stupid girl. I'll win, and I'll show him that...that...that I'm right! Yeah! Kirsi bent down. "Chaaance~ Heh. Heh. Heh." She smiled darkly, feeding rare candy after rare candy to the pup. She did stop after five though, not wanting him to get a tummy ache or something.

User Image Pᴏᴋᴇᴍᴏɴ
    Pokemon: Growlithe - Chance
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Nature: Jolly
    Ability: Intimidate
    Move Set:

► Bite
        ► Roar
        ► Ember
        ► Leer

Iɴᴠᴇɴᴛᴏʀʏ
P O K E B A L L S :
    User Image x 1

M E D I C I N E :

B E R R I E S :

K E Y - I T E M S :
    User Image x Soothe Bell

User Image x 8
    User Image x Ivysaur Plushie
    User Image x Moon Stone Ticket

Prairiefox
ShyWolfHeart

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 7:13 pm
User Image

▁▁▁▁Korυ Freɴe▁▁▁▁
Wнere:StadiumWιтн:Kirsi/Elijah/Their Pokemon Word Coυɴт:----Feelιɴɢ: UpliftedOOC:Oh my Kirsi's gotten scary o-o"◉

It was nice to see Kirsi feeling a little bit more relieved. Seemed channeling her dad's wisdom did the trick, maybe she should do that more often? Koru didn't really see how different she and Elijah were compared to Kirsi. Koru was taking this very seriously but was expressing it as excited and couldn't wait for the fun, maybe that was coming across wrong? Kirsi wished there didn't have to be any winners or losers, "Yeah but really you should think of it more as one person goes ahead and the other stays to learn more. Cyndaquil and I had our first battle a few weeks ago and to put blunt I got our butts kicked," with that memories of that battle flooded in. She and Cyndaquil were a mess at the beginning and it seemed like Fong was in a whole other league from them. They lost, but Koru gained a lot from that fight, "It did teach me a lot though. Losing is tough but it helps you learn more than winning. Winning I think is the reward for your hard work and losing is just saying there's more to go. Cyndaquil, Fletchling and I have been training ever since that day so I want to see how far I am now between losing and winning."
Yep channeling her father's wisdom was working. Thinking about all of this made her go into a serious-relaxed kind of mode as she looked up at the ceiling, Cyndaquil still trying to hold on. Cyndaquil looked down at Poochyena and Chance playing, but shuttered when the yellowed eyed pup stared at him. She even stretched up on her back legs and Cyndaquilshrinked back, but Koru didn't have enough hair to hold on to past that point and he fell back into her hood. She look back and giggled taking him out and into her hands. She sat him on the floor where both canine pokemon were looking at him with a "Please play with us" look.

Eli corrected her saying he had an Aipom now, and she lit up,
"Aw Aipoms are so cute there's a few back home that hang around the forest and dance for passerby. Careful though the hand on their tail can slap or punch like a rock hitting a wall,” she gushed as well as warned about the Aipom behavior. Eli talked about having Poochyena for a long time and Kirsi talked about how long she has had Chance, so she stated as well, "Cyndaquil and I have been together for about a year now. Hehe I grew up with my dad's Arcanine too, she was fun to ride around on when I was little.”

Suddenly the lights went out and a very excited MC appeared on the big screen, "Wow she seems really excited...” The woman explained the rules of the tournament and then finished off with showing the bracket for the tournament set-up. Koru saw her name right in the second half against Nirav, the student with an Eevee. She looked towards with a grin then back up to the screen. She recognized Kirsi's opponent as the boy that was rude to her on the train ride over to Lamia, so she started feeling a little worried about the tension for that fight. The lights came back on and she turned to Kirsi, "Looks like Cyril is gonna have a tough ti...um...” Kirsi was giving Chance some rare candies with a creepy evil smile on her face. She turned away and back to the bracket. She commented to Eli, "Looks like you get to go ahead and wait in the second huh? Lucky, but you better be ready if we face off!” She looked again and after moment realized something. She hunckered down and slung her arm over Kirsi's shoulder all of a sudden and chuckled excited, "Hey Kirsi if we both play it right could end up facing each other in the semifinal match for Group B!”

User Image
▁▁▁▁Poĸeмoɴ▁▁▁▁
User Image
Lv. 12 Aвιlιтy Bʟᴀᴢᴇ Nαтυre Tɪᴍɪᴅ Iтeм X Moveѕ Tᴀᴄᴋʟᴇ Lᴇᴇʀ Sᴍᴏᴋᴇsᴄʀᴇᴇɴ Eᴍʙᴇʀ
User Image
Lv. 10 Aвιlιтy Bιɢ Pecĸѕ Nαтυre Iᴍᴘɪsʜ Iтeм X Moveѕ Tαcĸle, Growl, Qυιcĸ Aттαcĸ, Pecĸ

TheWhiteDragonfly

”Shywolfheart”

Hitsukei generated a random number between 1 and 2 ... 2!
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 9:56 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                X⇒ LOCATION : Lamia District Stadium
                                                XXXXXXXXXX⇒ WITH : Maria, Faye, Phoebe

Silvano continued to stare at the ground as his conscience gnawed at him with a hidden ferocity that wasn't portrayed outwardly. He didn't want to think about about Iris' actions or even his own, but they seemed to be the only things running on replay in his mind when he should have been thinking about the tournament. He assured himself that Iris wasn't trying to be malicious and that she had mentioned that Marco was a friend of hers during dinner the other day -- although at the time he chose not to believe her -- and only now it was becoming more apparent to him. But still, he couldn't figure out why he felt so bitter about his green hair-ed friend wanting to hang out with someone else.

Sensing another person presence nearing, Silvano didn't lift his gaze until he felt a shift in weight on the bench he was seated on. It was Maria. She had surprisingly decided to join him, even despite the way he had come off in front of her. "So you decided to join me after all..." He spoke up in a monotone voice, reluctant to look at her. He noticed that she had two Pokemon with her was well, one he recognized and the other he didn't. Though, remaining silent, Silvano began to reflect on the way he snapped at Maria back at the hotel. He wanted to apologize for it, even though his pride told him not to. So hesitant, he began to try to formulate some apologetic words in his head, but then Maria broke the silence before he could. What she had to say immediately caught him off guard. "Pardon...?" He looked back at her incredulously, unable to fathom the words that came out of her mouth. "I'm not an attention seeker -- if that's what your implying." Silvano shook his head in protest, desperate to dismiss her accusatory words. Unfortunately, she wasn't too far off the mark. He did have a problem when others didn't acknowledged his presence or shifted their focus elsewhere. However, he wasn't about to admit it. Much to his dismay, Maria wasn't finished and had to go on to comment about his situation with Marco. As it seemed his disposition was no secret to her, then again, she did know him fairly well. Perhaps too well. "Maria, you have it all wrong... It's... It's more complicated than that." Silvano finally interrupted, feeling indignant. He had no idea what she meant by him being better off if he only focused on the things right in front of him. Or at least, he cared not to put too much though into her words. Right now, he only felt the knee-jerk reaction to deny what she was calling him out on. "But honestly, I don't care what you think about Marco. I only care about what I think -- and I think he's a moron." He groused, narrowing his eyes at Maria as he spoke. "I've no idea what Iris is thinking..." The Salamence sighed, "I swear I'm not mad at her. I'm just..." He faltered for a second, unsure of how to describe what he was really feeling. "Just... nevermind." Silvano didn't care that Maria was probably right about Iris coming to the room to see both him and Marco. In his mind, he knew that wasn't the case. The fact that his green haired friend had all to eagerly ran off with his nemesis, that was what was really eating him alive.

Folding his arms, Silvano tried to think what to tell Maria instead. To elaborate on what he really felt was going on, but then he sort of lost interest when something distracted. He felt his PokeGEAR in his messenger bag suddenly go off. Instinctively, Silvano reached down to retrieve the device, curious about who could have been texting him at this point -- especially since he gave out his number to very few people. He was unaware that Maria had also received a text at the same time. Turning the PokeGEAR over and flipping it open, Silvano grimaced at the name that was displayed on the screen. It was a message from Iris. Hesitating a moment, Silvano decided to open it, half expecting to see some sort of apology. Instead, it was an invitation, one that been sent to a few others as well, asking about meeting up for lunch. While the offer did sound appealing and quite tempting, Silvano's stubborn pride urged him to ignore her message. But then, what if Maria was right? What if Iris didn't intend to tick him off? It wasn't exactly fair to be upset with her, and she was a pretty good friend to him. But then again, what if Marco was invited too? Could he even stomach the possibility of eating lunch with the kid he despised? Silvano could already feel the awkward tension and it made his skin crawl. But what was he to do? What was the right answer?

Reluctantly, Silvano clasped the device closed in his hand, feeling too distraught to answer the message right away. Perhaps, he'd think on it another minute. Just as Silvano had made that thought, he looked up as he heard a familiar voice call out to him. At first, he had to do a bit of a double take, just to make sure he was really seeing the person he thought he saw. He didn't expect Faye to be wearing dark colours let alone something that looked a little more casual than what he was used to seeing her dressed. Truthfully, her outfit looked pretty good on her. "Hello, Faye." Silvano greeted her, trying to sound a little more upbeat than what he appeared. He wasn't sure what happened to Faye after the soccer game, but it was kind of a relief to see her again. She was someone he could certainly relate to and held much the same opinions as him, or so it seemed. "It's alright." He told her, casually dismissing her apology about the morning. "You're more than welcome to join us." He then added before realizing that Faye and Maria had probably not met before. "By the way..." Silvano began. "Faye... this is Maria." He gestured to the girl with the Lilipup at her feet and a strange feline Pokemon on her shoulder. "Maria grew up in the same city as us. I guess you could say she helped me train my Pokemon and got it to be a little more obedient. We'd been friends ever since." He explained before turning to face Maria. "And Maria, this is Faye." Silvano then mirrored a gesture over to the blonde who had just taken a seat beside him on the bench. "She's a Rhoades; a member of a talented, aristocratic family with an esteemed history in business. She and I meet when our fathers had arranged a meeting at her place. We'd get together whenever our schedules allowed for it." He finished to take a breath. He hoped his introduction for the two was adequately put.

Momentarily returning his attention to Faye, he looked at her curiously. "Did you sign up for the tournament? Maria and I just finished doing so. It should be interesting." He commented, before deciding to ask another question. "Which pokemon do you think you'll enter? I heard you have a new Cat pokemon, in addition to your Eevee." Pausing a moment, it then donned on him that he didn't even know what pokemon Maria was going to enter. He guessed it might have been her trusty Puppy pokemon, but then again, that Cat on her shoulder looked pretty mysterious. Shifting his attention over to Maria, he decided to ask her the same. "Did you sign up your Lilipup or did you choose that new one?" He asked casually, hoping Maria wouldn't hold too much of a grudge against him for the way he had been acting around her. "By the way, what Pokemon is that cat anyway? I've never seen it before."

Moments later the huge flat screen TV that loomed over the grand entrance way of the stadium flicked to life while the sound of a female's voice began to echo though the loudspeakers all around, commanding everyone's attention. It seemed like something was starting. Silvano shifted his gaze towards to screen, interested in what would be said about the tournament they were all signing up for. A woman named Mocha had announced that sign-ups were now closed before explaining how the tournament would work. A single elimination Pokemon tournament with nearly sixteen challengers -- this wasn't going to be easy. But winning would be exponentially gratifying. Silvano grinned as he watched the names of the participants begin to fall into place at random. He couldn't wait to see who he'd be challenging, and he swore to himself he'd be ready. Though, as soon as he saw Maria's name drop into the same bracket as his, Silvano was taken aback. He didn't expect Maria to be his opponent. How would he fair against her in a battle? Would his Zubat even want to fight her. Silvano bit down on his lip, suddenly feeling anxious. Hopefully, his pokemon would cooperate, even though it would be up against a pokemon belonging to the one person it loved most.

As Silvano contemplated how he'd handle Zubat, he heard a voice call out to Maria. He didn't really recognize the voice, but looked up anyway, to see a dark-haired girl race over to Maria with a large mean-looking Fire Pokemon on her heels. Apparently, the Pokemon had just evolved. Just hearing the girls words made Silvano feel envious. He didn't know when his Pokemon would evolve, but he had a bitter feeling that it wasn't going to be anytime soon. "Congratulations." He told the girl, feigning a smile and upbeat tone. "Your pokemon looks strong and kinda foreboding." In the back of his mind, he wondered if there was anyway he could convince the girl to trade her pokemon to him, but had feeling that was going to be completely out of the question. Just then, the dark haired girl looked like she had remembered something before digging into her bag. Silvano looked back at her curiously before being handed a club flyer along with Maria. It was apparently advertising a Drama Club, the same one Silvano could recall Ichiro hosting. 'Great... he's getting others to do his work. How lazy.' Silvano thought idly as he glanced down at the sheet in hand. "You have to be kidding me... I highly doubt this Drama Club is going to go anywhere. It's probably a waste of time." He spoke up rather pessimistically, not really caring about his words. "I think I'm going to pass." He then turned to Faye and began to hand her the Club Flyer he had received. "Faye, are you interested in Drama?" He then asked his other friend, unbeknownst to the fact that she had already joined. In the back of his mind, he wondered if it was more of Maria's thing.

[[1=Respond to Text 2= Don't respond ]]

════════════════════════════════════

"私の野望...?
      XXXXXXX私はすべてのそれらを上回るだろう..."
      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
        User Image
                                                [ アントニオ・ シルヴァーノ ]

✗ STATUS : Fine I guess...
                                                      ✗ MOOD : Jealous/Annoyed
                                                      ✗ CLUBS : Pokemon Fight Club
                                                      ✗ HOUSE : Salamence // Dorm Room 100
                                                      ✗ ATTIRE : What's in the main pic; Long black double-breasted coat, black vest, white flannel shirt, black slacks, black dress shoes, black gloves blue lose cloth and white scarf wrapped around waist.

✗ WORD COUNT : No Idea;macbook program won't say
                                                      ✗ OOC : I created a wall! I'm a monster ><;; Sorry about this guys. And we have our first pokemon to evolve! Congratulations, Sound VVave!! Charmeleon is awesome ^^

► P A R T Y
                                                          User Image User Image
                                                            Pokemon:
                                                            Friendship Points:
                                                            User Image
                                                            Held Item: User Image
                                                            Level: 18
                                                            Nature Adamant
                                                            Ability Inner Focus
                                                            Experience: 0
                                                            Move Set:

► Bite
                                                                ► Confuse Ray
                                                                ► Astonish
                                                                ► Wing Attack

User Image
                                                      I N V E N T O R Y
                                                          ► P O K E B A L L S :
                                                            User Image x1

► M E D I C I N E :
                                                            User Image x0

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :
                                                            User Image

► M I S C E L L A N E O U S :

User Image x1
                                                            User Image x0

User Image

► TEXTS

Iris: Hey guys' lets grab some food before the tourney begins. Chat before we're battling each other owo. Text me when you guys are done so we can meet up and definitely. Good Luck everyone.

Silvano: User Image

Hitsukei
Vice Captain

Storyteller Risk-Taker

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 10:37 pm
User Image
Evelyn "Eve" Chamberlain
Kingdra House
Future Pokémon Researcher

Company : Tera, Holly
                                            Wearing : Casual Sweater and Jeans

Evelyn smiled when she heard Tera chose her Charmander Flare. However when she released the fire Pokémon from her pokéball, the fire lizard did not look happy. As if on cue Yamask released himself from his own pokéball. He floated next to Evelyn as Tera tried to talk the Charmander into believing in herself. When Tera apologized, Evelyn shook her head. “It’s alright, Flare’s just nervous. I get that.” She told her before looking to Flare. “You’ll do great Flare I’m sure of it.” She added with a smile trying to help boost the fire type’s confidence.

Yamask on the other hand seemed completely cool, like a cucumber. Then again he always looked like that. When Tera asked what Pokémon Evelyn chose she smiled. “It’s just me and Yamask, so it’s all him. Not sure how well it will go but we can try our best.” She told her. “Right, Yamask?” She added looking to her ghost type. “Ya~” (Right~) Yamask replied sounding slightly optimistic. Sure he wasn’t the battling type but he’d do it for his trainer.

When a girl approached them, Evelyn noted the bunny Pokémon she had with her. “Bubblegum?” Evelyn questioned when Holly asked her if she was a friend of Tera’s. “Uh… yeah, sure am. My name’s Evelyn, you can call me Eve or Evy like the Pokémon.” She introduced herself. “And this is my Pokémon Yamask.” She added brightly. The ghost type remained his usually quiet self as Evelyn talked. Being asking if they were up to something, the Kingdra smiled. “Yeah, we did.” She answered.

Next thing Evelyn knew a broadcast started up announcing the tournament. As the name’s appeared on the screen, the dark haired girl looked ot see who she’d be battling. As it sat Ichiro would be her opponent in the first round. Something told her it was better than facing a normal type in the first round. It occurred to her after she signed up that Yamask didn’t have any attacks that could hit a normal type. Which was a problem if they had moves that could affect him.

PARTY

User Image Yamask ♂ - Lv. 9

Pokémon Info :
                                            User ImageYamask
                                            Nature: Quiet (+ Sp. Attack, - Speed)
                                            Ability: Mummy : If you are touched by an opponent, you make their ability Mummy.
                                            Held Item: ---
                                            Exp: 0/1000
                                            Move Set:
                                                ► Astonish
                                                --> The user attacks the target while shouting in a startling fashion. It may also make the target flinch. << Type: Ghost Acc: 100% Effect: 30% >>
                                                ► Protect
                                                --> It enables the user to evade all attacks. Its chance of failing rises if it is used in succession. << Type: Normal Acc: -- Effect: -- >>
                                                ► Disable
                                                --> For four turns, this move prevents the target from using the move it last used. << Type: Normal Acc: 100% Effect: -- >>
                                                ► Haze
                                                --> The user creates a haze that eliminates every stat change among all the Pokémon engaged in battle. << Type: Ice Acc: -- Effect: -- >>

Friendship Points:
                                            User Image

User ImageOther Info : Dorm Room, Inventory, etc.

Word Count : 350
                                            OOC : It has occurred to me that Evelyn is screwed if she runs into a normal type xd

X Kaos X
                                            Sekaino

››››››››› Inactive Amphitrite City Locations

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas