Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Historical & Archived Events
=>[BOOTH] The Library [IS PERMANENTLY CLOSED] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 9:19 pm
Mmmmmm gross. The queen was here, as was to be expected probably, but did they really have to devote a booth to being an a*****e? Oh, wait, higherbloods were allowed to hunt lowbloods for sport. Never mind.
But now that she was looking, she felt like it might be obligatory to go to it. Who knew how paranoid any vigil watchers might be. Dressed up all yellow as she was, Luxara felt confident in going unnoticed.

And then it turned out she had to swap out shades. Okay. Sure. She wasn't old enough for her eyes to fill in green, so it wouldn't be a problem.

And they needed a partner. Uhhh, shoot. Was Autumn around? Off the top of her head, Luxara couldn't remember who else was supposed to be at Bloodfest...

Someone nearby had put on heart-shaped glasses. Luxara's brows went up a bit. A familiar shape, though with a bit of a bust. Was it? No. Yes. No way but yes. Thank god, it wasn't just her looking overly done in this disguise crap. But, she and Ras were both incognito; Luxara couldn't ******** this up right in front of the queen by showing any real emotion or recognition.

She sneered.
"Hey, honeybunch, you're looking rather lonely over there. Wanna tear each other apart a little? I could use some verbal smacking around, if you know what I mean."

What was any of what she just said?

seekingCylem
We both apologize

seekingCylem rolled 4 4-sided dice: 4, 1, 1, 2 Total: 8 (4-16)
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 9:38 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Graciously, the tint of the lenses in these ridiculous glasses helped mask how intensely Rasali was staring at not-Luxara. It was hard to tell without the scars or beneath all the... ruffles. If it was Luxara, then more power to her for a disguise well-done.

Then she approached and spoke. Rasali raised an eyebrow that appeared partially amused and partially scandalized. Really she was just surprised and kind of shocked at the idea of Luxara saying these words to her face, even considering the circumstances.

Well, Rasali wasn't about to leave a comrade hanging.

"How... kind of you to volunteer your services. I'm flattered. Makes it such a shame to tell you..."

Rasali paged through the book with her long, acrylic nails.

"'Hey gunktube,'" Rasali spoke in complete monotone in order to get the words out without grimacing. "'Your sniffnode is so comically misshapen that the other wrigglers thought you were a lusus back in the caverns, and tried to imprint on you.'"

By the end of her insult she'd gotten a little more into character. She lifted the corner of her lips just enough to display the tips of what few sharp fangs she possessed.

"I don't suppose you have anything for little ol' me, would you?" Rasali pouted and tapped her lips with the long, glossy nail of her pinky finger.

amicableAggressor

My name: Peiko Dubrow (Rasali Panaka)
My partner: Not Luxara Selini, that's for sure.
Matching dice: 2

Gl!tch~
Yeesh.

seekingCylem
Crew

Ice-Cold Cultist

9,875 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hygienic 200

Sypon
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 9:47 pm
“Hmm! Well, I understand completely. In any case, I should get back to the booth!” Aandes commented. He looked around – the curvaceous form of one Peikoe Dubrow had popped up in his vision, so that meant his break was about over. “Miss Modsat, pleasure to meet you. May we clash again! Ta ta!”

He spun on his heel and gave her a wave as he briskly walked out of sight.

Melancholies

Gl!tch~ rolled 4 4-sided dice: 1, 4, 2, 2 Total: 9 (4-16)
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 9:57 pm
"Don't worry, sweetcheeks," she micropaused for her own sake so she wouldn't just keel over right on the spot, "I've got a hot plate coming your way."

Time to shine. Or whatever came close to that in this awful, awful situation she put herself in. Luxara flipped the hanging ends of one of her bows, cocked her head to the side, and posed. If she was going to go down it would be in a blaze. Of. Glory.

"Yooooo, gerbil leavings!" she snapped. "Your nugbone is so squashed and squished that the other wrigglers thought you were a lusus back in the caverns, and tried to imprint on you!" The 'yellowblood' snapped the book shut. "What do you think about that, Little Miss Thing?"

This was almost fun, if there wasn't a risk of being culled for laughing so hard she'd barf.

amicableAggressor

My name: Dianea Caldan (Luxara Seleni)
My partner: Definitely not Rasali Panaka

seekingCylem
Time to do a scream

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

KitsuneAura

Magical Detective

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 10:40 pm
Lorata lifted a hand to half-cover a giggle at the yellowblood's response to her insult. Okay, fine, it had been a pretty silly thing to say for an insult contest (which was of course a flaw in the book she'd picked up for a guide and not really a mistake of her own), so it was kind of fun to see him just accept it. Whatever he said would next would probably be just as silly, since the books were all along the same lines, so she leaned forward again with an eager smile to hear what he'd ended up with.

His take on the starting words was met with delight, because ah! That did seem like a fun way of saying that, actually! Not that hers had been wrong, but maybe she'd try it that way next time. She liked that he was even adding in poses! And then he kept talking, throwing out his chosen insult all at once, and there was nothing there to be laughingly accepted like he had. The seadweller gasped, both hands flying to her mouth this time, and then hissed out a knee-jerk "You take that back!"

seekingCylem

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 10:57 pm
Sascha's triumphant expression faltered ever so slightly. He won, right? He even won while playing by the rules. She wasn't allowed to be mad at him. Right??

What little of Sascha's pride that wasn't obscured by survival instincts fought to keep face. He withdrew his hand to brush his bangs to the side and closed his book with the other. "That good, huh?" He grinned, but with fewer teeth than he would have normally. "I oughta get one of these books for myself!" He tapped the cover of the book with his free hand. "Please blame the book for upsetting you and not the fleshy, mortal lowblood," Was what Sascha was actually saying.

This booth would be totally worth it if he managed to get out of it unscathed, though. He did win, after all.

KitsuneAura

seekingCylem
Crew

Ice-Cold Cultist

9,875 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hygienic 200
melona-pan rolled 4 4-sided dice: 3, 1, 1, 2 Total: 7 (4-16)

melona-pan
Crew

Cute Cultist

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 11:12 pm
amicableAggresssfsforrr

My name: Frossa! The finest!
My partner: Lutrin

A plethora of tyrian purple caught Frossa's eye. Curiosity spiked. The Queen's booths were always quirky- but why on Alternia the sudden interest in illiteracy? Something felt... off. It was worth a looksee, anyway!

"Lutrin- come over here!" Not that the other girl had much of a choice. Frossa latched onto the nook of her arm and yanked the orangeblood over to Regina's booth, chittering on about how cool some of the glasses looked. Upon closer inspection, it seemed like Frossa's instincts were on point- this wasn't about reading books after all- it was about reading trolls! This was the best booth. "Ooh! OOOUU! Shall we partake?" Yes, yes they shall.

She only wished she didn't have have to play by the books, literally- what was this, baby mode? Frossa reached for the square-ish looking pair of glasses with her stubby little fingers, giggling as she placed them on her face and posed, one arm behind her head, one placed on her hip, for Lutrin. "How do I look? WAIT- NO- I wanna go first!"

Grabbing the book, Frossa flipped open to the first page and cleared her throat. She fell silent, eyes skimming the words. Alright, uhh--

"BEHOLD!" Slamming the book shut, Frossa slowly rose her hand in front of her, palm facing down. Then she quickly snapped into another pose, crossing her fingers over her glasses dramatically to peer at Lutrin. A small jump as she pointed accusingly at the squirrely girl. "Cullfodder! Your sniffnode is so comically misshapen," here she rose her fingers to her own nose to scrunch it up for emphasis, then continued. "that the other wrigglers thought you were a lusus back in the caverns, and tried to imprint on you!" Frossa burst into a fit of giggles, nearly keeling over. Okay, actually, that was pretty good. She'd have to save that one for later use.

Green Misfefwnuet

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 11:35 pm
Cruel as it was, Rasali hoped silently that Luxara was just as uncomfortable with this whole scenario they'd found themselves in. At least they weren't coming off as chummy... Was a tiny, tiny condolence.

Rasali's eyebrows shot up from under her spectacles. "Oh sweetheart, no." She tsked Luxara's insult. "If imitation is flattery then you've got a long journey ahead of you before you make my bloodpusher beat."

Rasali shrugged like it couldn't be helped.

"And I've got a long journey to the hot chocolate booth. I'll see you around. Or not. Toodle-oo."

Rasali's nails made a clicking sound as she removed her glasses. (She silently panicked at almost forgetting to put them back. THAT would have been embarrassing. After everything she'd done, stealing directly from the queen was practically cliche.)

With a swagger that masked how quickly Rasali wanted to bolt from the booth, Rasali waltzed back into the open.

She was going to have a hard time making eye contact with Luxara the next time they saw each other properly.

Gl!tch~
she's trying to make a run for it

seekingCylem
Crew

Ice-Cold Cultist

9,875 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hygienic 200
Green Minuet rolled 4 4-sided dice: 1, 4, 1, 4 Total: 10 (4-16)

Green Minuet

Greedy Trickster

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 11:39 pm
      ツ Lutrin Weesil

As Frossa donned a pair of heavily lashed, square shaped glasses, Lutrin frantically switched out one pair of shades for another. She could not make up her mind. They all looked amazing! Which one was the best though? Which one would most impress.

When Frossa finally turned to ask Lutrin how she looked, the orangeblood had one pair of glasses sitting on her sniffnode, two more dangling from her horns, and another halfway in her mouth. She shook her head, sending the spare glasses flying and gently plucked out the one from her teeth. The final pair that remained perched on her sniffnode had a winglike shape. Yes. Perfect. They would have to be.

Suddenly Frossa thundered out a mighty proclamation and Lutrin reeled. Huddling close close to the ground, she watched in awe as the purpleblood delivered cold, harsh truths, not to mention a spectacular performance. She clasped her hands together to keep from clapping too early, and did her best to remain wide-eyed and terrified.

When Frossa finished however, Lutrin was laughing right along with her. “I would love to be mistaken for a lusus!” she said. “Oh wait... I guess it's my turn now.” Taking the book, she read through a few lines, hemming and hawing. At last she snapped it shut, as Frossa had done, and tossed it aside. She took a deep breath, allowing herself a moment. Then she regarded Frossa over her shades.

“Yo, gerbil leavings!” she snapped. Moving with a kind of bobbing sway, she got up extra close to the purpleblood. Her fingers were splayed as she gesticulated in sharp movements. “Your nugbone is so comically misshapen that you remind me of... of... Old Hemisect! Yo!”

Lutrin wondered if that was even really an insult. Then again, she had never been to Old Hemisect. Determined not to be shown up, she ended by leaning back, crossing her arms, and summoning the sassiest face she could muster.

&amicableAggressor

My name: Lutrin Weesil
My partner: Frossa

melona-pan
Late, but there you go!

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 11:58 pm
Lorata paused again, blinking at Sascha, and then abruptly brightened as if she'd never been offended at all. Lowering her hands back to her lap, she even let out a little laugh at last, nodding. "I guess so! You'd have to be careful with the ones from that one though." She tilted her head, considering him and then the cover of the book he was holding. Goodness, for a moment there she'd thought he'd actually been saying those awful things to her for real, but of course he'd only been reading it.

"Well!" She slipped off her glasses and flashed him another friendly smile as she stood to go return them. "This was fun! Let's play some more another night!"

seekingCylem

KitsuneAura

Magical Detective

Yamashii rolled 4 4-sided dice: 2, 3, 4, 4 Total: 13 (4-16)

Yamashii

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 1:34 am
It was still weird to be around Tevini after their spat but Cerpin supposed this was as good a time as any to test the waters and see where they stood. Maybe they could pretend nothing had happened and continue on as friends. Maybe they ought to see if they could even stand being around each other any more. Whatever the outcome, it was important to try. He grabbed a hold of her hand and dragged her to the nearest booth. Hopefully this would bond them and bring them back closer together. He really needed her in order for his space dream to come true.

"Let's play something together. It'll be fun, I promise." He hoped. Like really badly. Cerpin picked up one of the books absentmindedly and flipped open the pages as instructed. It seemed like an easy enough game, even if he preferred active stuff like contact sports. But some reading together was probably more Tevini's speed. She liked quiet and safe and what was more safe than books?

"You are a slime... eating pupa face." Wait, what the hell was he reading? Maybe it was a script or something. "Your talk blaster is so..." Gulp, "... freakishly perfect that ..." That was almost like a compliment, right? "... you remind me of Old Hemisect." A troll passing by sniggered and muttered the only word, "Nice.", that broke the uncomfortable silence.

He should've taken her to the lollipops booth dammit.

xxDoutei

xxamicableAggressor

My name: Cerpin Sugall (disguised as Mickey Yensid)
My partner: Tevini Euruft (disguised as Doradi Xplora

Doutei rolled 4 4-sided dice: 1, 2, 2, 2 Total: 7 (4-16)
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 1:51 am
Cerpin's hand surprised her and reminded her of how he'd drag her around before. Surprised, she wondered if he meant it with any affection or simply thought she was walking too slow. Following him, as she didn't see any reason not to, the girl dreaded this decision as they approached the queen's booth. Was he doing this on purpose? Incredibly uncomfortable, the girl averted her eyes and accepted a book from the booth. It took everything in her willpower not to flee.

It took even more not to cry when he started insulting her.

"Fun game." The girl's eyes burned angrily. It was still too soon after their blowout for her to think this was funny. The anxiety bubbling from the crowd only helped to make her more tense and easily aggravated. Opening her book to play as well, she began to read in an angry tone.

"Yo, gerbil leavings! Your fronds are so squashed and squished that the other wrigglers thought you were a lusus back in the caverns, and tried to imprint on you." Snapping it shut with a flourish, the girl's attitude matched that of her purpleblood disguise. Even the queen seemed impressed with an "OOOOooooh!" Placing the book back on the booth she then turned and stomped off.

amicableAggressor

My name: Tevini Euruft (disguised as Doradi Xplora)
My partner: Cerpin Sugall (disguised as Mickey Yensid)
Matching dice: 3

Doutei

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 7:18 am
Sephos Arbola

"Uhhh..." What the roots and shoots was this booth? Maku shoved him towards it gently - Sephos needed to learn to read properly, especially if the empress said so. Maku didn't normally worry about such things like the empress - his business was the forest - but Sephos needed to learn that this was, indeed, a thing. And Sephos' reading abilities could use work.

"Okay, fine, FINE..." he said, grumbling about nothing in particular. He stared at the glasses for a few minutes and selected one: the least absurd of them all. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Okay, I'm ready to learn reading..." he declared... but apparently he needed a partner. A partner? Why...? He looked up at his lusus pleadingly, but - through the dim lenses of the glasses - he was met with a beatific smile. Maku wanted him to do this. There was no getting out of it. Sephos sighed, as much a growl as a sigh, and sought out a partner.

None. All the trolls here had partners.

Suddenly, he spied an unfamiliar and earthy troll nearby. "Hey!" he called out, "Read with me." He just wanted to get this over with. Why did he need to read better anyway?

unaru

amicableAggressor generated a random number between 1 and 6 ... 5!
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 9:25 am
Ticket Raffle!

Melancholies
KitsuneAura
Gl!tch~
Green Minuet
Yamashii
Doutei  

amicableAggressor
Vice Captain

Versatile Vermin

amicableAggressor generated a random number between 1 and 5 ... 2!

amicableAggressor
Vice Captain

Versatile Vermin

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 9:26 am
Ticket Raffle!

Melancholies
KitsuneAura
Gl!tch~
Green Minuet

Doutei  
Historical & Archived Events

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]