Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Historical & Archived Events
=>[BOOTH] Bonbon Bonanza! [CLOSED/RP OPEN] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Sypon rolled 1 100-sided dice: 98 Total: 98 (1-100)

Sypon
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 10:17 pm
Quote:
I'M A SPECIAL SNOWFLAKE
Name: Tamiya Aiguma
~*~*something special*~*~: I have many talents including Alternian slam poetry.
Snowflake: User Image

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 10:23 pm
After her embarrassment (and success) at Elidae’s candy exploder booth, she moved onto – wait there was more? Tamiya was impressed. Elidae was surely a mirth sprite. The mere fact that her booth was well stocked with shenanigans raised her opinion of the polka-dotted yellowblood. She next visited the mysterious jar of stars. What was the significance of the stars, Tamiya wondered. No matter. She attempted to count them and gave up.

“One hundred stars.” Tamiya mumbled the most childishly simple, round number she could. Before chatting with Elidae she would have to pick a delicious colorful candy from the wall of colorful candies. This would go great with her shriektube.

Tamiya examined the many lollipops and pursed her lips. Messiahs, guide her hand… GUIDE HER HAND!!

She plucked a yellow lollipop from the bottom of the board and flipped it over. “ELIDAE! Your mystical sugar board has declared that I HAVE WON A VERY IMPORTANT PRIZE. I am requesting that whimsical multi-hemotyped destructible fauna dummy for my collection of various fauna replica plushes. It shall be mounted above my soda display.” Tamiya announced. She put her hands on her hips and nodded.

“Also, greetings. I am scouring the festival for members of the rebellion. Report to me if you or Kursha see anyone suspicious. I am now going to claim the soft candy beast.”

Quote:
I'M REACHING FOR THE STARS! MY GUESS IS...!!

Name: Tamiya
Number: 100

blackbird cake

Sypon
Vice Captain

Yamashii rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 3 Total: 5 (2-12)

Yamashii

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 11:00 pm
Stamina: 23

The booth looked colorful, festive and most importantly, had a super cute girl up front. Cerpin sauntered over and asked for a round with the pinata, hoping to impress miss Bonbon with his mighty strongman skills. She looked so incredibly sweet with her big eyes and bright smile, somehow he wanted to be the reason she looked so cheerful! It was probably a common feeling for most people that dealt with Elidae, he thought.

"Hey miss, watch this!" He let out a short laugh and readied his aim, glancing back towards her with a cocky grin that stopped short as soon as he saw-

The greenblood. From the tunnels. The gunfire.

"s**t, I-" He couldn't focus. The disguised yellowblood tried to swing but shifted his weight wrong and ended up slipping to the ground. The rainbow pinata bounced around in the wind and smacked Cerpin in the side of the face, almost mockingly.

The boy sat there in terrified silence for a moment before regaining his cool and shuffling to the guess jar to quietly watch Kursha from a distance to ensure no violence erupted out of him. It was an irrational fear but somehow he couldn't shake it!

Quote:

Name: Cerpin Sugall (Mickey Yensid)
Number: 35  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 11:36 pm
Quote:
I'M A SPECIAL SNOWFLAKE
Name: Lorata Gorgos
~*~*something special*~*~: I collect hero statues!
Snowflake: User Image

KitsuneAura

Magical Detective

Doutei rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 5 Total: 7 (2-12)

Doutei

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 11:48 pm
Stamina: -2, 23/25
Damage: 5

Wanting to vent some of his newly found confusion, Nucleo decided to pick up the baseball bat because that seemed like a good decision. He approached the pinata. Bringing the bat back, the greenblood wound up and swung- was that a giggle?- is she looking at me?- him?-wait the bat-!

The bat flew out of his hands and dropped straight on his head with a resounding crack!

"Ngh!" In his tumble, the boy knocked against the pinata and grazed some of the colorful paper with his desperate fingers before going down.

blackbird cake generated a random number between 1 and 200 ... 187!
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 12:14 am
Rolling for jar amount!

Lorata Gorgos 135
Nucleo Glatte 18
Opimus Fellah 76
Rastin Morden 160
Tamiya Aiguma 100
Cerpin Sugall 35

blackbird cake

Adorable Gekko

blackbird cake generated a random number between 1 and 3 ... 2!

blackbird cake

Adorable Gekko

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 12:51 am
Player raffle!

1. Dou
2. Unaru
3. Yama  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 12:55 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I can't think of anything clever at the moment but ya'll win a ticket!

KitsuneAura
Most damage on pinata

Lavender Hues
closest number

Unaru
raffled!

blackbird cake

Adorable Gekko

blackbird cake

Adorable Gekko

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 1:00 am
Rollover!

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 1:13 am
      [+] Kursha Vidari

Despite Cerpin's fears, the only violence Kursha erupted into was a violent cackle when the pinata smacked the yellowblood in the face. From his place at the counter, the greenblood covered his mouth with his hand. Behind his fingers he did his best to look bored. The damage had already been done though.

“Hey kid!” he called out, voice still taut with laughter. “You all right there? Maybe you should let your lusus play for you!”

Yamashii
This is a belated response for yesterday! Kursha is now.. out... of... the building! Or something like that.

Green Minuet

Greedy Trickster

thyPOPE rolled 1 100-sided dice: 63 Total: 63 (1-100)

thyPOPE

Devoted Hoarder

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 2:14 am
Wow, whoever was running this booth was rich. The upkeep for the lights...well, Alifax didn't really want to think about it. It was their loss, if they were going to spend the week giving s**t away, too.

Wait. It was Elidae Bonbon.

Okay, he could take some free food from her, too. Even though he'd never eat this s**t. He pulled out the pop thing. Ah...what was the selection again?

...that was a lot of candy. Was this what she did in her spare time? He picked out a large, colorful lollipop. Frossa could pretend it was a blood potpourri or something. Actually, he was pretty sure she didn't drink blood. Whatever.  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 2:32 am
On his way out, Alifax filled out a slip of paper with a guess for Elidae's game. Why not?

Quote:

Name: Alifax Bunsem
Number: 32,000 troops on the water

He hadn't actually been looking at the jar when 'guessing', but he figured it didn't matter much anyway. She'd probably painted a false image on the outside. Or weighted it with false...things. What was in these jars, anyway? And what exactly was the purpose of this booth?

Maybe it didn't matter. Alifax was getting free stuff for Frossa out of it. That was helpful.  

thyPOPE

Devoted Hoarder

blackbird cake

Adorable Gekko

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 2:38 am
      The booth had a few trolls come and go, and she enjoyed every single one of them. There was quite a fashionable greenblood who stopped by, and Elidae could only admire for a moment. "Oh. My gosh. I love your outfit so much!" She gushed, leaning over the counter with a huge smile. "You'll have to come back and tell me where you got it! Poprocks are a great choice, by the way!" before she attended to other participants. Soon after, Lorata appeared! "Hello, Lorata! So nice to see you, thank you for stopping by!" Elidae greeted the seadweller cheerfully, giving her a small wave. When she picked a losing sucker, Elidae felt a bit guilty, restraining herself from giving Lorata something on the side. It was a game, after all. Can't pick favorites (even if she wanted to).

Elidae heard a very familiar voice in the distance, but perhaps she was hearing things? An adorable country troll arrived as well, taking a wack at the pinata. As a purpleblood picked up his huge lolipop prize, Elidae did a shoulder shimmy, handing it over to him with great enthusiasm. Another much more recognizable purpleblood approached, and Elidae lit up.

"What- really?! No waaay! You're so lucky, Tamiya! That's amazing!" After a well deserved applause for her friend, Elidae turned to retrieve one of the few colorful plushs she had stashed in the back. She hadn't expected someone to win so soon into the event, but was filled with joy that it was going to someone as wonderful as Tamiya. As the tall purpleblood continued speaking, Elidae nodded her head along enthusiastically, coming back and sliding the plush over with a genuine smile. "Oh, of course! We definitely will! Gotta keep our eyes peeled." Elidae clapped her hands together and placed them on the side of her cheek. "In the meantime though! I hope you're having a lovely Bloodfest! You already got such a cute prize on the first day!" She giggled.

Sypon
      CONGRATS, TAMIYA

Unaru rolled 6 6-sided dice: 2, 5, 6, 1, 6, 4 Total: 24 (6-36)
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 11:11 am
The papier-mache candy booth again! Having had such a blast at the start of bloodfest, Fellah was happy to go give the pinata a few whacks again.

"Howdy again miss," Fellah greeted Elidae, "Your booth is such a blast, I had to come back to give that pinata another whack."

Quote:

Name: Opimus Fellah
Number: 112

Managing to clobber himself in the head on the first try, Fellah blushed, glad for the blindfold so he couldn't see who was laughing at him.
Filled with determination, he nailed the next two swings, landing decent blows.
Stamina: 22/25
Damage: 15
Ribbons: 20  

Unaru

Destitute Gawker

Lavender Hues rolled 1 100-sided dice: 74 Total: 74 (1-100)

Lavender Hues

Hatted Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 12:31 pm
Rastin Morden

Well, since he'd won a nice prize from Bonbon Bonanza yesterday, Rastin figured it would be alright to give it another go. He gave the board a once over, pulled a sucker from one of the lowest rows, and read the number on the stick.

"74?" He mused, flipping the sucker over a time or two. "Looks like I win a mid-tier prize! That's pretty good!"

He smiled and took a gander at the mid-tier prizes, before taking the darkest bow available. He could probably fashion this in some way so it could fasten on of his cloaks. Plus, it would make it look more formal... Not that he really cared for being formal.

"And while I'm here, I may as well make another guess at the jar." He said, taking a slip and filling it out.

User Image

Quote:

Name: Rastin Morden
Number: 54  
Historical & Archived Events

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas