Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♒ [ Hidden Mist Village } Kirigakure (Sero'd, closed)
[木] SERO | Canopy || Mizukage's Office Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 5:26 pm
User Imagex━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━━ [ • Ν o z o ɱ ɩ • Α Ь ʋ ɾ α ɱ е • ] ━━━
xxxPeople who are [[ loyal ]] to their ⇨ soul ⇦
xxxxxxxxxxxxare the strongest beings to ever existxx ----
━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━

Moments after she arrived, the young blonde hair boy had appeared. She remembered him for six months ago. Again, Nozomi did her best to avoid everyone but two people. Kumotake and the recent addition to the Aburame household, Taylor. After hours, Nozomi had managed to convince her family to not do the same thing to Taylor that they did to her while she was growing up. Displeased, Nozomi got the brunt of their negativity the past couple of months but it was worth it, knowing that Taylor was not going to go through the same thing she did. The young boy seemed to be distracted by the portrait and I turned my head to glance back outside, my eyes slightly widen in surprised when Minowa had whispered a single word, Father? With a slight frown behind her mask, she turned her head again to look at the portrait. She started to piece the two and two together. She remembered that this boy was Inka's son which meant- 'Oh Inka...' Nozomi's heart dropped for him. Guilt started to rise and consume her body, she started to tremble slightly, her arms rose and crossed across her chest. Nozomi had been so selfish, she didn't bother to check in the people she care so much about. The other reason why she had so much guilt was because of the Genjutsu she had used on Inka before she went into the Sero.

Another shinboi arrived at the office as Nozomi sighted softly and glanced downwards. She needed to calm down and keep her emotions in check. All those months of no sleep can make one easy to have a range of emotions and unable to control them sometimes. One by one, people were entering into the office. A female dressed in red. Then Inka. Nozomi watched him wander over to the portraits as she wanted to run up to him and hug him. No. After being gone so long, she didn't know how he would react to that. With a deep sigh, Nozomi started to make her way over to Inka, only to be stopped when Jack had emerged from the office. There was three of him, but the real him show his emerald hues. Interesting. The way he spoke and that there was a necessity of the order to whom he will speak to. Her brows furrowed slightly when she was last. What had she done? What was so severe that Nozomi had to be last to handle with? Her heart was pounding so fast, Nozomi started to feel unwell. She didn't even notice the more arrivals until Taylor showed up. With a deep sigh, Nozomi glanced over to the black haired new member of her family. Once she saw the nod, Nozomi nodded back to her, she figured that Taylor would like to be alone. With a deep sigh, she glanced upwards to where Kumotake was. It was then she had noticed Sukoso interest in Taylor and the way that Kumotake moved... a slight anger rose in her. Nozomi gasped softly to herself as she took a step back. What just happened? With a slight shake of her head, Nozomi may as well sit down. She chose to sit down at the front row, in the corner further away from the receptionist and other side from a boy that sat down with a green haired girl. Her legs swung back to underneath the chair as it crossed itself, only one foot keeping the legs underneath the chair. Her fingers went to grasp the side of the chair and Nozomi leaned forward slightly to keep her arms comfortable. It was hard to tell what she was thinking since the hood was so far forward, her eyes wasn't easily to be seen.

Kirigakure
Bloodline [ Aburame ] | Genjutsu | Genin
| 480/480 Chakra | 225/225 Stamina |
1450/1450 Kikaichu

♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥

Actions:

Class Discipline/Personal Attribute:

Mother's Heart - Nozomi is able to communicate with anything living that is of the Arthropoda phylum order. She can gather Intel from the Arthropoda phylum creatures that is within 10 meters radius, usually used to track someone down.

Out Of Caffeine

Lanfaer

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 6:12 pm
User Image
Inka Hizara
I have felt true peace in myself through three methods;
in death, in climax, and in desctruction. Only one has been by another's hand.

[・・・] Red eyes moved to the chairs, his body otherwise unmoving. After a few seconds he relented, slouching down onto the edge of the closest chair, elbows on knees, exhaustion showing in his eyes. Inka blinked, eyes darting at the appearence of a scroll, brows furrowed yet he said nothing, waiting in silence. He wasn't sure what to expect - he often found his thoughts far more misleading then informative, but he wasn't expecting this. He sighed, anguish on his features, hand reaching up to mess his already shaggy hair. It needed a trim. And he needed to eat more. "Honestly..." He began, finally looking back up. "If you really think I'm capable, I'll take the position again. I assume you know about me? My history? The..." His eyes fluttered closed, throat choking up. "Suicide, Sister, Hallucinations - the fact I decapitated an escaped prisoner with a blunted kunai." Inka stared at Jack, bare and vulnerable. He's never said it all out loud before. "You should. Syy kne - knows. He knows of some, was there for the rest. I was still his adviser even then. But our relationship - you and I - hasn't been as... friendly. Still." He leaned back. "Now your Mizukage, you should know."

Father | Lover | Run-away | Nineteen
Jounin | Bladed Performer | Explosive Passion

Quote:

[ Jutsu Used ]
name | Rank [ - ] | Cost [ -ch ] | - : -

[ Attributes ]
Strengths:
• Agility; evasion and speed.
• Fireworks; heat, fires, & explosions boost his mood.
• Flexibility; body contortions and weapon use.
• Grit; close distance combat.
• Volatiles; implementing and altering explosives.

Weaknesses:
• Chills; sensitivity, cold causes bones to go sore.
• Bruising; injuries greatly hinder.
• Defeatism; easily goes into a negative attitude when losing.
• Muscle; only enough strength to lift own body weight.
• Conflict; gets into arguments easily.

Fears:
• Hanabi; his little sister - her hate, being blamed for her death.
• Suffocation; being buried alive.
• Family; losing them.

Class Disciplines :
• Use weapon, not handsigns, to cast Ninjutsu up to B-rank.
• Can utilize physical bukijutsu techniques to negate ninjutsu techniques of the same rank or below.
• Perform Ninjutsu up to S-rank on instrument. No handsigns.

Reductions:
• Learn Bukijutsu techniques three [3] post faster.
• Learn ninjutsu [3] posts faster.
• Learn genjutsu [3] posts faster.
• 25% price reductions for shopping.

Bukijutsu Attributes:
• Offensive Style [ Two-fer-One ] : Two daggers for Bukijutsu compatible
• Mokuhi [ Keep Silent ] : Footsteps no longer make noise, no matter what surface. However, running still makes a very, very light patter.

Personal Attributes:
• Last Resort : When a fatal strike is headed towards Inka's way he can use an emergency reserve of chakra and stamina to disrupt the attack but in doing so he must immediately flee.
• Family Legacy : Katon jutsu is not beaten by Suiton jutsu one rank lower, and cancels out Suiton jutsu of same rank.
• Paternal : Should Inka believe his son is in danger his attacks increase in power by a moderate amount.

⊗ CHAKRA 860/860
⊗ STAMINA 545/545
⊗ TRAITS : ---
⊗ OLD WOUND IN LEFT SHOULDER

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 6:38 pm
____________________User ImageUser Image

hakra__ool: 800 / 800___ood: Curious___Rank__: Jonin___Paladin of Kirigakure__

make:

______
User Image

Red locked eyes with the clone, refusing to look away for a moment until she started towards that door. She was undoing the cloak around her neck as she stepped into the water, folding it and placing it on the table, then taking crescent rose and doing the same but on top of the cloak. She seemed to be at home in the water but was eyeing the clone with a measure of distrust. She leaned forward putting her elbows on the table and steepled her fingers, her silver eyes prominently gazing into jacks eyes. "So. The water...Either youve found some stuff on me in your spare time and know that I use it; or the room was flooded...Or perhaps you deem me too dangerous to be around without your own weapon here and ready? I dont really know the purpose of this however I should let you know my thoughts before we proceed with whatever conversation you have readied for this. Attacking this body of yours here is pointless. Clones are simply that. Though it is interesting to inflict the knowledge of what its like to drown on someone who likes to use a number of shadow clones; I wont be fighting here today. Well, unless absolutely necessary. But it is good to know intentions of people when you are in odd environments...and I dare say this should count" She would say as she offered a polite smile and motioned to the surrounding room. A simple push of water with chakra would be enough to shut the door behind them with a slightly louder bang than she meant to accomplish.. "So...What is it that you have summoned me specifically for? Technically I forfeited my rank long ago so that is just a simple formality at this point. Not to mention my old home is currently an unknown distance under the brackish water..." She said with no small amount of distaste.

_______________________User Image

_____ Title of Technique Used - Description of techniques...

__ Second Technique - Second Technique Description...  
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 8:44 pm
User Image
User Image
xxJack Harren Snipe xxxx
xxRank :: Jounin // Village :: Kirigakure no Satoxxxx

Chakra Pool :: 1,140||1,340______AC :: 18,300
Stamina Pool :: 575||575______Ryo :: 52,000 [20,000 In Bank]
Sage Chakra :: 447||447

-----[ T ] he clone's golden eyes watched Kagerou's approach with a small smile, one that would likely illicit the feeling that he knew far more about her than he had a right to. Eyes that mirrored a wolf's would likely do nothing to assuage that compulsory sensation, of course. As she passed by him and into the small hovel the Mizukage followed behind her, allowing the door to quietly close with a light snick as the long engaged. "Please, sit." Calm, a voice that was neither harsh nor energetic, but one of peace and tranquility, the words and tone were meant to put her at ease. Perhaps she would realize it, as it was not something he attempted to hide, though it would be understandable given the possibly stressful situation she now found herself. Following his own advice, Jack took the chair on the left, his cane shimmering into oblivion as it fell from his hand before he bent and slid gracefully into his chair.

-----Without looking up he reached for the pot of tea with both hands, holding the lid firmly enough for not a single drop to spell when it was poured. Hovering over the cup opposite his the Mizukage paused. "Tea?" Were she to answer in the negative, he would simply move on to his own cup where he would pour a reserved amount into his own before setting the pot upon its plate and taking his own cup before settling back once more. Eyes trained upon her, Jack not sip from his cup, simply holding the rich jasmine tea as he awaited her own settling, if it ever came. Only then would he speak again, this time with a slightly more amused expression. "I believe this is one of the few times I have had a chance to speak with you in this manner. In the flooding many records, familial, economical, and military lose to the waters. As such, I know nearly nothing of you. Would you be so kind kind as to fill in those blanks?"

-----The clone that found itself with Red was, unfortunately, experiencing a much different reaction than its counterpart. Deciding to be polite and allow her to sit first nearly cost him an arm when the door slammed shut behind him, but he did not flinch. No, such reactions would be too human for this Mizukage. Instead he let the cane at his hand vanish, the dark wood shimmering into mist that dissolved into nothing before it touched the water. As for the water itself, it seemed to bother the Mizukage not at all, for he had spent much time with the liquid over the last six months. As he made for the chair Jack spoke, his tone amiable and quite amused. "That you speak instantly of defensive means tells me you are used to being hunted, and on the defensive, likely caused by a high quantity or quality of memories regarding some sort of unprovoked retaliation. That you threaten this physical manifestation with harm that might well leave lasting imprints upon the mind of my original speaks to a deep seated desire to inflict pain in such a way as to scar. Likely as a means of ensuring no further retaliation or retort."

-----Touching the red upholstery of his chair, the clone continued in a wistful tone. "When you bring up the past so readily, and defensively, it shows that you may well have earned whatever enmity you believe you will face." Turning and gracefully reclining into the awaiting seat, Jack steepled his fingers before him with elbows resting lightly upon the arm wrests, his boots suddenly gone and his toes happily testing their watery prisons. Those wolf eyes trained upon her, Jack finally spoke again, this time with open amusement. "And until this moment I knew nothing of you besides your first name, that you use water techniques, and helped Kumotake Aburame in his dealings with what my villages have colloquially begun to call the 'spider goddess'. So my answer to your question is, in fact, another question: Who are you, where do you come from, and, now, why have you returned?" Suddenly splaying his fingers outwards where they were held together in a universal display of bearing no malice, weapon, or intent to harm, Jack released his last barbed quip before falling into silence. "As for defense, it is well known among the shinobi here that I bear no chakra elements of my own and am, at this moment, quite defenseless. But please, feel free to feel as threatened of me as you wish."

-----Jack, the original one without hat and golden gaze, stared at Inka with a mix of interest and confusion. That the words being spoken were heartfelt he had no doubt, yet they came at an odd time. Or, perhaps, not. Jack knew all publicly accessible information regarding Inka, and the few things he had heard whispers of were in the listed supposed offenses. The others...no, these he knew nothing off, but Jack did not blink. Blinking would imply alarm, or shock, but what he knew most about Inka was that he felt. There was no middle ground for Inka, who thought in extremes and decided with his heart more often than any cold logic he attempted to portray. Even during the meeting with everyone at the temple it had been obvious that there was more to the cold-hearted words spilling from between lips clenched in restrained aggression, though Jack still did not know from where or why.

-----And right now, that mattered little.

-----Thinking on it as the leaves rustled with the world's breath Jack considered the best course of action. Despite whatever was said here Jack believed in this most of all. Being a creature of neutrality, something and someone who cared more for the future of the world than any simple village, the Mizukage would need people of passion and extremes to help him decide what was right for the village. Right now, the first to be found was Inka, and until someone could prove themselves not only ready and willing, but able to be his other half the Jounin would need to serve where two were needed.

-----Finally, Jack nodded slowly and reached forward with his index finger crooked to tap a spot before the jounin upon the desk. Instantly the wind picked up for a moment, bringing with it a bitter tinge of ash before gray snow appeared before them both at the spot touched, coalescing into a plate of stew. Sitting back, Jack eyed Inka carefully, neutrally, and nodded once. "Continue."

►► |•| O. O. C. |•| ◄◄

|•| Passives |•|
► Genni Genjutsu [ Strengthen Genjutsu ]
By having the Sakkakugan active during a genjutsu, the user powers up the technique to the point where it can no longer be discerned as real or fake by non-Sakkakugan doujutsu. In addition to this, if the afflicted manages to find out they are in a genjutsu, it will require an additional [15] chakra for them to activate Kai. It also takes as much to use this technique.
► Izumi no Seirei → Custom Belt Buckle
Triples the recovery of chakra/stamina, the amount of which depends upon the method used [Must use listed methods in guild rules for base recovery cost]

► Tattoos and Contingencies → Open Spoiler

||→|| [All Tattooed techniques are stored using the Time Sealing technique, and made permanent by Tattooing and set storage length to "9,000 Years". Activation requires chakra to be placed into it via Contingency or direct use, but fuinjutsu never fades due to it being tattooed] ||←||

► [Chain] Contingency || → A fourth dimensional object tattooed upon a two dimensional plane, it causes a slight headache when looked at for too long.
Has several triggers locked within it that can activate depending on actions taken. The triggers are listed below, as well as the effect that occurs. Unless triggered effect is awakened, fuinjutsu does not appear to be a technique in nature, though double sensors will see a faint trace of chakra within the formation of the technique. Read technique description for more information.
• When right pinky is curled into a ball, but the other fingers are not, activate False Place Technique fuinjutsu, placed left of the Contingency tattoo, as per direction. Unless otherwise specified by twitching the right big toe at time of casting, Genjutsu will draw from Tensa Fuin above heart for upkeep.
• When the middle right part of upper lip is nipped with teeth, activate Voice of Persuasion fuinjutsu, placed just above belly button. If left upper lip is nipped with teeth, activate Voice of Terror instead. Unless otherwise specified by the twitching of the right big toe at time of casting, Genjutsu will draw from Tensa Fuin on right wrist for upkeep.
• When left foot is angled at a nine o' clock orientation while the right is at a one o' clock orientation, activate Scattering Ashes fuinjutsu placed above the center Contingency tattoo after two second delay. If "stay" is spoken before time is up, this Chain is stopped. At time of casting, destination must be within Jack's mind, else the fuinjutsu is set to transport Jack and all in contact with him to his Island. If successive casting is required for destination to be reached, cost is paid automatically. Unless otherwise specified by the twitching of the right big toe at time of casting, jutsu will draw from Tensa Fuin to the above right of the Contingency.

► Tensa Fuin || → Tesseract Tattooed to the Upper Right of the Contingency
Allows the storage, and retrieval, of Energy such as Chakra, Sage Chakra, and Stamina within it, without limit.
_____→ {2 5, 6 0 0cp} // {1 6, 6 6 2sp} // {1 4, 7 7 7sc}
► Tensa Fuin || → Tesseract Carved Into Cane Just Beneath Cap
Allows the storage, and retrieval, of Energy such as Chakra, Sage Chakra, and Stamina within it, without limit.
► Scattering the Ashes || → Shape of small candle flame above Contingency
Acts as technique of the same name when Trigger is activated or chakra placed into it.
► Voice of Persuasion || → Violin shape three inches below heart Contingency tattoo.
Acts as jutsu of the same name
► Voice of Terror || → Mask of fear shape three inches below heart Contingency tattoo, just right of Voice of Persuasion
Acts as Jutsu of the same name
► False Place Technique || → Standing Mirror shape three inches below heart Contingency tattoo, just left of Voice of Persuasion
Acts as jutsu of the same name.

► Kokohi no Jutsu [ False Place Technique ] || → Anime C Rank [Set to Trigger]
Kokohi no Jutsu is a simple Genjutsu technique which changes the appearance of a nearby object. The object is no larger than a human, maximum, and can be interacted with as if it were the appearance given.

|•| Techniques Used |•|

|•| Techniques Active |•|

BlackFruity

HeadlessKoko

Holy Rinaku

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

"I Must Drag Truth Kicking and Screaming into the Light"
"I Will Show You What You Truly Are"
"The Savior... or the Beast..."

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 9:07 pm
User Image
Inka Hizara

[・・・] Inka felt the silence, imagining it opressive, Jack's stare as calculating. Unblinking. There was something unnerving about his lack of reaction to Inka's past. As if not only did Jack already know, but that he could see right through the Jounin. When the newly appointed Mizukage leaned forward, tapping a finger to his desk, Inka frowned, confused, wondering for a brief moment if he was supposed to hand something over. Only to taste ash and watch a similar substance coalesce and condense into something recognisable. Looking up through dark lashes at the strange man before him.

"Continue?" He repeated, his nerve showing. "From where? From the beginning?" Inka took a breath and swore, eyes unable to stay on Jack as he began to speak. He leaned back in the seat, suddenly looking less like the hardened shinobi and more like the vulnerable teen. "My sister died - drowned. Chasing me." He already had to take a calming breath. "I tried to kill myself in the family estate, couldn't handle their stares, left, worked myself to the bone so I wouldn't dream at night. For while it was... same. Unchanging. Then the prison brake. I swear I heard Syy say to bring back proof of dead targets. But maybe it was because I found the shrine - civilians, priests, a place I found peace before Syy - all dead. Horribly so. So when we took him down, I took his head. Then... the first time they attacked. The UHV. Syy sent me to find Minowa. The... illusions? I found an Anbu eating our son. I... I was so close to just... just blowing it all up. The village. The evidence. And my sis? My dead sis found me? Helped me. I still have no idea if it was the illusions or my own mind just freaking out." He paused, to mumble to himself; "I still haven't checked if my brother was alive or dead for having seeing him there too."

A moment of silence, red eyes cast far off to the side, gazing through the windows. "I went back to Syy. To tell him. But Minowa was there. Alive. I freaked out." He tried to breath, to calm his shaking hands. "I was seeing help after that. Recent events... haven't helped."

Quote:

[ Jutsu Used ]

[ Attributes ]
Strengths:

Weaknesses:

Fears:
• Family; losing them.

Class Disciplines :
• Can utilize physical bukijutsu techniques to negate ninjutsu techniques of the same rank or below.

Reductions:

Bukijutsu Attributes:
• Mokuhi [ Keep Silent ] : Footsteps no longer make noise, no matter what surface. However, running still makes a very, very light patter.

Personal Attributes:
• Last Resort : When a fatal strike is headed towards Inka's way he can use an emergency reserve of chakra and stamina to disrupt the attack but in doing so he must immediately flee.
• Family Legacy : Katon jutsu is not beaten by Suiton jutsu one rank lower, and cancels out Suiton jutsu of same rank.
• Paternal : Should Inka believe his son is in danger his attacks increase in power by a moderate amount.

⊗ CHAKRA 860/860
⊗ STAMINA 545/545

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 10:03 pm
User ImageKagerou followed Jack-clone's cue and made her way to the right seat calmly, bells ringing softly with each movement her body made. She appreciated the soothing tone of the Mizukage's voice. Although, she wasn't going to be presumptuous enough to think that he must be intentionally doing so to make sure she was comfortable. Maybe it was just coincidental.

While Kageruo could not match the much more practiced grace of the Mizukage, she descended upon her chair with her own decent mix of a performer's fluidity and a ninja's physical control. She politely responded, "Yes please," to the Mizukage's offer of tea, getting a reserved amount of the golden liquid herself. When she held her cup of tea, it was warm to the touch, and her hands gratefully wrapped around the heat. Seeing the Mizukage settle into his seat, she also settled into hers, unintentionally mimicking his movements in her attempt at maintaining propriety in a situation she was rather clueless about.

At least she didn't appear threatened by the Jack clone. Confused, surprised, and even mildly creeped out she was. However, despite feeling such emotions, she remained as calm as ever. She could think clearly still, and her clear thoughts had no reason to suspect any violence from her Mizukage. Then again, her thoughts were also naïve, suitable for someone who had only faced real danger at the hands of abominations that couldn't be considered humans until their end revealed the very human bodies hidden beneath their monster skin of wood and dirt. A citizen of Kirigakure since she was born, she had no reason to fear the leader of her native village. She settled easily, but still taking cues from the Mizukage, did not take a sip from her tea. Instead, it rested warmly in her lap.

His question surprised her, and the emotion was quickly starting to either lose its touch or be in sore need for a synonym she had yet to use to describe it. His gaze earlier, which had added onto the creepy factor, had given her the impression that somehow for reasons she could not comprehend, the Mizukage knew everything about a minor cog of the village like herself. Holding that impression of Jack, she did not expect to be asked to explain herself, and her lack of expectation showed itself in momentarily raised eyebrows and a quizzical expression.

She had questions, but her reasons for asking them had no base, Of course, she did the logical thing and answered instead. Her response came after a pause as she considered how much information she should give and what kind of information the Mizukage could possibly want to know about her, "I am Kagerou Uchiha, a citizen of Kirigakure. My father, an Uchiha, and my mother, a skilled performer, both serve the village's military. I'm lucky enough to have both still alive. I am an only child, so I don't have any siblings. The economic standing of my family is stable as far as I know. Just prior to the village's flooding, I had graduated Academy and had no skills that were of significant military value. I suppose I might have been registered as a potential Sharingan user, if such a list existed, but I have shown no indication of actually having inherited my father's kekkei genkai. I haven't improved much during these past few months. Barring a few medical techniques I learned during the crisis and a single fight, I've been either filling in for lacking hospital staff or running around doing simple odd jobs during the reconstruction. Er. Although, more accurately, I suppose it would be rowing around." Kagerou stopped herself right there, before she started spinning her entire life story.

For the first time since entering the room, she remembered to smile, and so, finally, she gave a small smile to the cloned Mizukage once she was finished. Then she followed up the smile with a sip of her tea while hoping that she hadn't said too much. She had felt details were important. Otherwise, her life story could have easily been summed up in three points: academy graduate, both parents alive and working in Kiri's military, and spent the last few months working as a civilian more than a ninja.

[435/435 chakra]
[65/65 stamina]

Lanfaer

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 10:29 am

hakra__ool: 800 / 800___ood: nervous___Rank__: Jonin___Paladin of Kirigakure__

make:

______
User Image

Red Sat a few moments in silence. She pondereded on his words, close to home. A little bite than close, fairly accurate. Finally she spoke."Those are good questions I suppose. My hideout was in yukigakure. Lasted a while before the uhv took over. There rule is worse than constantly being hunted. I'm honestly bored of it, tired of looking over my shoulder for an attack that is little more than a grudge. You do t have much information on me so, I'm from the old guard of kiri. My graduation test was a grandson of a politician at the time. rather than sit by after the fact, he decided to try and have me killed on multiple occasions. I tried going to superiors and received promises it would be dealt with. It was; for a while. But then it started up again, so I left. " she said this while pulling four aged and broken headbands from a pouch on her hip. "Its regrettable but obviously the hunters have failed. I ca.e back for two reasons. To show the. I dont fear them, and to reclaim my home....which is now at the bottom of a lake. Annoyance...' she said as she set th he badly damaged id on the table

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 3:23 pm
User ImageUser Image
Everyone shall live...
╚═══════════════════════════════════════╝

Aria sat on one of the chairs along the wall, waiting her turn after speaking to Yuri-san, the secretary. She was still not yet comfortable with how the gigantic tree had no shrine or temple, and wondered where all of the monks, priestesses, and her Head Priest from the shrine were all dwelling. It seemed more likely that the village simply had not yet built it yet, and were just housing them somewhere until then. Leaning back in her chair, Aria rested her head on the seat back, drifting away to thoughts of family and friends.

Spent: --
Sustain: E + D chakra
Overall: -3E, -3D chakra

╔═══════════════════════════════════════╗
...as supporting others is my goal!

VampireKittenz

Virtuous Saint

10,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Battle: Cleric 100

Toryu Naminosaki

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2016 3:15 pm
User Image
User Image

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Name: Taylor Aburame
Music!!!: To be figured out soon
Chakra: 350
Stamina: 150

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Taylor didn't smile often, and her nervousness was compounded by that she didn't really know why she was here at this point in time. She knows she was suddenly called to this office after applying to come back into active duty, taking a prolonged break from the military due to some personal issues.

She looked to Nozomi for potential guidance, catching the younger boys look at her briefly; mostly due to the way he nearly broke his neck turning it. It made her feel uneasy to receive such attention. She didn't see herself as a very striking woman, in fact most people would find her to just look quirky. She decided to move over by her sister and ask instead of deliberate. "Why am I here?" She asked in a barely perceivable whisper. Her glasses were one of the few exceptions to the rules of Aburame having sunglasses. Hers were necessary however, she was nearsighted. She could probably get that fixed with corrective surgery at a later time but for now, first thing was first. She faced outward so she could keep an eye on the room but was otherwise motionless and expressionless for the time being. She had to take a moment to herself to calm down, as this was probably just a formality; but it still nagged at her. What could she have possibly done to have been called to the Mizukages office like this?

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2016 7:00 pm
User Image
User Image
xxJack Harren Snipe xxxx

-----[ U ] nfortunately the surprise that would be self evident with this kind of unknown information being revealed so...explosively, and intimately was lacking in Jack's non-verbal cues, likely painting him as if he did not care, or already knew. Neither was the case, but that was the way of his mind and body's connection. A sort of space, or distance, he simply had no means of crossing, at least not then. Still that did not excuse such realities, and he was quite aware of the effect this reaction, or lack thereof, had on people who were confiding in him information as dearly intimate as this. And so it was that Jack remained silent after Inka's revelations, and a pregnant pause reared it's ugly, foreshadowed head.

-----Instead of doing what perhaps others did, or would have done, the Mizukage took a different approach. Such was the story of his life, ironically enough. Gaze unmoving, unflinching, Jack finally spoke. "Before the events when the United Hidden Villages attacked, do you remember why I left the village?" Casting his gaze down to the black lacquer of his desk the jounin considered best his options of continuation, and none seemed good. He would have to just trust in his spirit's guidance. "You might remember that I...eviscerated an enemy named Koko. I tore her apart, tortured her, and with it broke my sanity in twain. Am I comparing this to your life? No, not at all. No, I bring it up for another reason." Sighing, Jack leaned forward and onto his cane. "I have healed from that day, Inka, and yet still...I feel no true regret. My emotions do not work as yours' do, you and the rest of mankind. I cannot feel or think the way you do." Looking into the older boy's eyes, the Mizukage gave a small, empty smile. "That you have gone through all this pain, this tragedy, and remain speaks much to you, for you continue to feel." Sitting back once more, the Mizukage paused just long enough to, hopefully, allow Inka to understand the point of his words. No one knew what Jack felt, let alone his emotions. Finally, with one hand he gestured to take all of the teenager in, his voice calm, and quiet. "And that is why I need you, Inka. You are human. You feel, you suffer, and you have served a life filled with pain and have the fortitude and will to have survived it all. I understand how difficult this was to tell me, to a degree, but that you could speak of it even now as you do? No, there is no one else I would have by my side. You have more strength than you know." The last words he spoke before falling silent were quiet, almost as if in a whisper to himself. "And perhaps that will be enough..."

►► |•| O. O. C. |•| ◄◄

|•| Passives |•|
By having the Sakkakugan active during a genjutsu, the user powers up the technique to the point where it can no longer be discerned as real or fake by non-Sakkakugan doujutsu. In addition to this, if the afflicted manages to find out they are in a genjutsu, it will require an additional [15] chakra for them to activate Kai. It also takes as much to use this technique.
Triples the recovery of chakra/stamina, the amount of which depends upon the method used [Must use listed methods in guild rules for base recovery cost]

||→|| [All Tattooed techniques are stored using the Time Sealing technique, and made permanent by Tattooing and set storage length to "9,000 Years". Activation requires chakra to be placed into it via Contingency or direct use, but fuinjutsu never fades due to it being tattooed] ||←||

► [Chain] Contingency || → A fourth dimensional object tattooed upon a two dimensional plane, it causes a slight headache when looked at for too long.
Has several triggers locked within it that can activate depending on actions taken. The triggers are listed below, as well as the effect that occurs. Unless triggered effect is awakened, fuinjutsu does not appear to be a technique in nature, though double sensors will see a faint trace of chakra within the formation of the technique. Read technique description for more information.
• When right pinky is curled into a ball, but the other fingers are not, activate False Place Technique fuinjutsu, placed left of the Contingency tattoo, as per direction. Unless otherwise specified by twitching the right big toe at time of casting, Genjutsu will draw from Tensa Fuin above heart for upkeep.
• When the middle right part of upper lip is nipped with teeth, activate Voice of Persuasion fuinjutsu, placed just above belly button. If left upper lip is nipped with teeth, activate Voice of Terror instead. Unless otherwise specified by the twitching of the right big toe at time of casting, Genjutsu will draw from Tensa Fuin on right wrist for upkeep.
• When left foot is angled at a nine o' clock orientation while the right is at a one o' clock orientation, activate Scattering Ashes fuinjutsu placed above the center Contingency tattoo after two second delay. If "stay" is spoken before time is up, this Chain is stopped. At time of casting, destination must be within Jack's mind, else the fuinjutsu is set to transport Jack and all in contact with him to his Island. If successive casting is required for destination to be reached, cost is paid automatically. Unless otherwise specified by the twitching of the right big toe at time of casting, jutsu will draw from Tensa Fuin to the above right of the Contingency.

Acts as technique of the same name when Trigger is activated or chakra placed into it.
► Voice of Persuasion || → Violin shape three inches below heart Contingency tattoo.
► Voice of Terror || → Mask of fear shape three inches below heart Contingency tattoo, just right of Voice of Persuasion
► False Place Technique || → Standing Mirror shape three inches below heart Contingency tattoo, just left of Voice of Persuasion

Kokohi no Jutsu is a simple Genjutsu technique which changes the appearance of a nearby object. The object is no larger than a human, maximum, and can be interacted with as if it were the appearance given.

|•| Techniques Used |•|

BlackFruity

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2016 7:34 pm
User Imagex━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━━ [ • Ν o z o ɱ ɩ • Α Ь ʋ ɾ α ɱ е • ] ━━━
xxxPeople who are [[ loyal ]] to their ⇨ soul ⇦
xxxxxxxxxxxxare the strongest beings to ever existxx ----
━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━

In and out. In and out. Nozomi kept her breaths in check. Her eyelids were closed. But she sensed her coming over. So used to her bugs inside her, Nozomi could tell when she was close with another Aburame. It was part of a gift she had. Head rose when she stood by her and asked her a question, it was so low, Nozomi was sure that the young Aburame wouldn't hear the other one if she managed to speak any lower. With a soft smile behind her mask, Nozomi rose her head enough and pushed the hood slightly back that her red strands could be seen along with the soft honey colored eyes. "Hey. Breathe." She said at first as she shifted her body to give her new adopted sister. "Give me your hand?" She questioned, her voice soft and gentle as Nozomi held out her hand, "We are all summoned here, Taylor-chan. It's not just you. To what he wants, I honestly don't know. Could just to be talk, see how you are doing or maybe he wants to know your skills. The flood... everything that happened, all the files are lost. Don't lie to him but I believe this is a chance for a new life. To start over. With that said, maybe he wants to know your abilities. Your strengths. To see us grow. And how we can benefit the village too." If Taylor agreed to put her hand onto Nozomi, a small beetle would emerge from her and gently go onto Taylor's wrist to send gentle and harmonious vibration on her wrist nerve to help calm the body. "If anything goes wrong and you become uncomfortable, you can ask Jack to let me inside. If he refuses, you tell him," Nozomi gestured towards the beetle that was trying to soothe her, "And I'll try to do something." Nozomi would do anything for other people. It was one of her flaws. Besides, Taylor looked so much like... she couldn't think of it and yet she did. The very same cousin she killed when they were 11.

Kirigakure
Bloodline [ Aburame ] | Genjutsu | Genin
| 480/480 Chakra | 225/225 Stamina |
1450/1450 Kikaichu

♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥

Actions:

Class Discipline/Personal Attribute:

Mother's Heart - Nozomi is able to communicate with anything living that is of the Arthropoda phylum order. She can gather Intel from the Arthropoda phylum creatures that is within 10 meters radius, usually used to track someone down.

Out Of Caffeine

Lanfaer

Toryu Naminosaki

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2016 8:47 pm
User Image
Inka Hizara

[・・・] Inka watched Jack in the silence that followed the red-eyed ninja's words. He scanned the Mizukage's face, as though both desperate and fearful of the reaction - but there was none. There was no pity, sympathy, empathy, or other words his psychologist had tried to explain to him, written on Jack's face. He just... was. And the result on Inka was... he didn't know how to word it except maybe for a child you had thrown their trantum, no, the roiling anger was still inside him, but it wasn't shouting anymore. It had spoken, been let out, it was still there but quiet now. Inka felt quiet for the first in a long while. Not peace. But close enough that his tense posture drained away, revealing the exhaustion physically by slumping, boneless, back into the chair. That stew suddenly seemed appealing.

Inka gave a short huff. "To be honest, I did m'best not to learn about what you were up to." He mumbled, staring off to the side for a brief moment. "I wasn't exactly... fond of your work at the time." Inka shrugged, but listened, eyes drifting back to Jack as he spoke more and more. He flinched, at being told he was needed, not expecting such a sentiment. "... and what if I said..." He whispered, head downcast. "That I'd burn this village to ground if it gave me back Syy?" He didn't look up, hiding his face, hiding the fact that even he wasn't sure if he could actually make that decision should it arise.

Quote:

[ Jutsu Used ]

[ Attributes ]
Strengths:

Weaknesses:

Fears:
• Family; losing them.

Class Disciplines :

Reductions:

Bukijutsu Attributes:

Personal Attributes:

⊗ CHAKRA 860/860
⊗ STAMINA 545/545

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2016 1:05 pm
User Image
User Image
xxJack Harren Snipe xxxx

-----[ O ] nly as the Uchiha finished her words did Jack lift his cup to his lips, taking in the wonderful scent before tasting it tentatively. Yes, it seemed his tea making skills were still in order, at the very least. Perhaps the girl would take this as a sign to try it herself, and if so, perhaps she would enjoy it. Such small pleasures meant much to him after all. Yet instead of speaking as he lowered his cup back to its fine china plate, Jack simply eyed her as if expecting more. While the answers he had been given were of import to the Mizukage, it was of little importance to him as a person. The small bits of emotion, of reason, behind every action taken, whether verbal or nonverbal, was a clue as to the Truth of the individual before him. It was these that interested him more than anything else, any other outlier or string of data he could have accessed. Silence, more often than not, often meant that the person talking should continue, especially when his eyes remained on her. Still, maybe he would offer her a hint? "Who are you?"

-----Intriguing. It was true that Jack knew nothing of red, despite her story of being well known. She must have been from before him, despite looking little older than he. Still, her story would need to be double checked and triple checked against the memories of his older ANBU and the scant few records they had been able to recover. Leaning forward and taking the teapot in hand, Jack poured them both a bit of the grey earl tea he had brewed with a hint of mint from the leaf he bad placed within. Taking it gently into hand the clone resettled back into its chair, his eyes staring deeply into Red's, ignoring the damaged headbands for the moment. "What is it you seek here, then? From me?"

-----Inka...had good points, yet that just proved Jack's opinion all the more in the end. Honest, emotional, and passionate, Inka had the qualities of a good leader, and in fact many likely would have assumed that it would be the jounin and not Jack who would have been given control of the village. As for why Sypher had felt that desire, he could not attest, for there were no records that he knew of to suggest the decision had been thought out. Likely, it had been a last minute decision, though whether that gave greater credibility or diminished it remained to be seen. Sighing quietly, Jack made the noises of an older man as he rose from his seen and, using his cane, moved a bit away from the table to look out over the village below. From here much could be seen, and as the wind rustled his hair the scent of salt and the sea would come to him. Inhaling softly, Jack pondered the situation, and how best to respond.

-----At last, the Mizukage spoke with the tone of one who not only understood, but would continue to understand. "If the world's survival, the very balance of nature and the peace of the world required that Kirigakure no Sato cease to exist I would personally bring the knife to the throat of every member of the village, down to the last child. And yet I am here. When Shadow appeared to die, I was willing to do anything to bring him back. Tear the veil of reality apart, shatter the gates of Hell, unleash the hounds of war...it mattered not." The intensity within his words lead credence to his words: he meant them. "Yet when Shadow returned I knew that had I done any of this, I would not have been worthy of him, for I would no longer by myself. The same, too, can be said for your words, Inka. Would you betray this village for Sypher? Of course, and I would expect no less. Yet I ask you one thing that you should consider carefully, and then I demand your answer to my request." Turning, Jack's eyes bored into Inka's, and somewhere deep within the emeralds something dark moved, as if the green orbs were a prison. "If Sypher returned and demanded you betray the village, would it be the Sypher you loved? Phrased another way, would the Sypher you loved demand your betrayal to all he, and you, stood for to be with him?"

-----

-----

-----

►► |•| O. O. C. |•| ◄◄

|•| Passives |•|

|•| Techniques Used |•|

BlackFruity

HeadlessKoko

Holy Rinaku

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2016 4:36 pm

hakra__ool: 800 / 800___ood: nervous___Rank__: Jonin___Paladin of Kirigakure__

make:

______
User Image

Red sat in silence again for a few moments, taking a small drink of tea and shutting her eyes a smile playing about her face while she decrypted the various tastes involved. She mulled a few things around in her head. What did she want. She would settle on a few simple things. "Amnesty. A home, where I wont be hunted by people whom I once considered allies. My place in the Kirigakure military isnt required but it would be nice to be able to come back at a decent paygrade. These four kills to be stricken from my record, or at least classed as self defense. I would settle for the page of the bingo book to be removed though."She said again in her calm manner, not really expecting much.

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

♒ [ Hidden Mist Village } Kirigakure (Sero'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games