Name: Shenzi
Race: Vampire
Alignment: Damned
Specialty: Deception

Colorists: Debrutsid, Uta

Breeding:
Mate:
Former Mate: Taiji

Shenzi had a mate, but like many others of their clan, and indeed vampires in general-- just where is he? After much careful thought, she decided that enough time had passed without contact that she should move on. Vampires can be unable to move on and change at times, but Shenzi was not like that. However, Taiji was her first love and that will never change. She will remain loyal and honor their memories together without fail.

She just has... things to do.

A bit of OOC about Shenzi: she was a rehome to me. I know nothing about her previous personality or history. I know nothing about the one who used to own her. I know that her mate was a cosplay, and he was owned by a friend. As far as I know, that friend has left Gaia, many years ago, now. I believe they had a kid or kids, but know nothing about them, including owner(s). Any contact attempted by these owners and/or faekats will be met with open arms. Seriously, let's plot. A lot probably happened! :3

Image links: [x] | [x] | [x] | [x] | [x]  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 10:22 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Name: Mora
Meaning: a creature or spirit that sits upon the sleeper's chest and gives them nightmares
Race: Nightmare
Alignment: Ebil
Specialty: Fire magic

Breeding: perma-baby

Originally, he was taken under Shenzi's wing, mainly because I was 100% n00b at the time. Now that I know that that would have been canonically very unlikely, I'm going to retcon the hell out of this kid and his story. Most likely he will be an annoying little imp by day, horrific nightmare inducing ...nightmare... by night. He is open for plots and roleplay.  

Melomar

Wind-up Waffles

Melomar

Wind-up Waffles

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 10:23 pm
Name: Kirsikka
Meaning: cherry, Finnish
Nickname: Kirsi
Race: Binkae
Alignment: Good
Specialty: Cherry poptarts

Breeding: Mated
Mate: Bianca (Nashawryn) (agreement)

Kirsi has a big heart that holds no grudges. She lives in a Kinkade-esque stone cottage half-eaten by scenic gardens. She says that the secret to a beautiful garden is to let it grow as it will. She has a similar view about love. She commonly entertains wildlife and wild faekats of all shapes, sizes, and alignments. She makes no judgments and accepts none in return.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 10:23 pm

Name: Keshet
Meaning: rainbow, Hebrew
Race: Unicorn
Specialty: Color theory

Breeding: Awaiting breeding slot
Preference: Pansexual
Stipulations: Unlikely to mate, but one must somehow catch her eye or tickle her fancy.
- Fling with Ryder, with blessing from Riven
- Fling with Enzo Valek (Frosty Peaches), agreement

She is an art "student," learning about light and color in her environment. She likes to go on long walks just studying everything around her. Sometimes she jots notes or sketches as she goes. Then, she goes home and tries to express what she has learned through art. Painting, sculpting, 3D collages, these are her favorite media to explore.  

Melomar

Wind-up Waffles

Melomar

Wind-up Waffles

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 11:49 pm

Name: Aoibheann
Pronunciation: Ay-uh veen
Meaning: beautiful sheen, Gaelic
Nickname: Eeva, Veena
Race: Unicorn
Specialty: Charming snakes

Breeding: Yes
Preference: Bisexual
Stipulations: snakes None

Eeva has quite the mischievous streak. She likes to pull all kinds of harmless pranks, like putting salt in someone's coffee, but sometimes she takes things too far, as seen below:

Background story, circa 2016:
Quote:
St. Patrick's Day 2016

Prompt by Rein_Carnation:
There once was two sisters who did everything together in harmony. They were pure of heart but they could be mischievous when they were bored. One day one sister who painted herself in gold said to the other, "Let's play a game". The other who wasn't as flashy nodded with a smile, "Sure! When do we start!"

Suddenly, the eldest who had spoken first just disappeared. The youngest blinked then looked around her then she went looking for her sister also disappearing without a trace. The unicorns wept wondering where the two sisters could be. They spoke to their Goddess Epona of all the horse races and asked her to help. Some rumored the sisters ended up in Tirnanog others stated maybe the kelpies captured them. Whatever the case someone had to find them quickly so they wouldn't worry anymore.

we're all curious to know where the sisters are...... find them and let us know...

Reply by me:
At the end of the rainbow there was a tiny, wild garden covered in morning dew. A tiny stone cottage with smoke coming from the chimney and an open window beckoned with the smell of cherry poptarts in the toaster. This unicorn peeked in that window, framed with wisteria and called inside to the owner. A Binkae saw her and ushered her inside through the back door. "My name is Aoibheann, and I was drawn to your window by a wonderful fragrance,,,"

The binkae chuckled and offered her the plate she had intended for herself, along with a pair of the warm, toasted treats. "Cherry poptarts," she replied with a chuckle, amused at her new convert. "Have some. My name is Kirsikka, by the way."

Note: I would love it if she and her sister remain close friends!  
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2016 5:39 pm
Name: Valpuri
Pronunciation: VAHL poo-ree
Meaning: Finnish form of Walburga, a saint associated with the evening of April 30 (Witches' Night) and May 1 (May Day).
Nickname: Pree
Race: Binkae
Specialty: Herbs & potions

Preference: Questioning
Stipulations: Someone she connects with, such as through studies, or maybe at a party...

Valpuri is studious when it comes to her specialty, which she uses for anything from aromatherapy and teas, to medicines. She may even make a poison or two if the need calls for it. She enjoys studying about the history of herbs, their associations in culture, and even mythologies. She just really loves what she does. But do not misunderstand; she loves a good party and will dance until she drops.  

Melomar

Wind-up Waffles

Melomar

Wind-up Waffles

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 6:52 pm
Name: Heliodor
Pronunciation: hee-lee-oh dohr
Meaning: Heliodor is a greenish-yellow form of beryl. Another form of beryl is emerald, which is highly sought after by DnD Green Dragons, from which his clan of Draekats are based.
Nickname: Give him one.
Race: Draekat
Clan: Green
Alignment: Lawful Evil
Specialty: Corrosive gas

Preference: Heterosexual
Stipulations: Life mated to Aaliya Barkskin.

Again, based on Green Dragons, this draekat has a "cone of corrosive gas" weapon. It smells of chlorine and has its properties. He dislikes using it as it tends to kill small animals and plants. You will only see him use it if: he is enraged or otherwise quite upset, or if he has eaten something vinegary like pickles. But they're so tasty..!

Unlike said DnD dragons, his idea of "lawful evil" does come with morals. If you do not bother him, he likely will not kill you right away. If he does not kill you right away, you probably will not die. Probably.

He likes gardening. He keeps a lush, thick garden surrounding his home (little more than a cave), with a moat he likes to swim in. Occasionally, he will go out flying.

Meeting Aaliya could be described as love at first sight. He felt drawn to her instead of repelled by, or merely tolerating her. He would describe it as being like a breath of fresh air clearing his mind and focus. He believes in fate now if he did not before; just as he believes in a dragon's need for treasure, so she is necessary for him.
Quote:
Melomar | Tue Oct 25, 2016 4:10 pm
Heliodor: Aaliya Barkskin, would you honor this draekat by life mating with me? owo <3

Anthro!Sparky | Tue Oct 25, 2016 4:18 pm
Oooo owo *squishes the two of them together* <3
Aaliya:: *tilts her head slightly and looks over at Heliodor before getting up and walking calmly around him, as if inspecting him* Hm...You know, I believe I will, Heliodor.

Melomar | Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:50 pm
Heliodor: *seeing her inspection, he closes his eyes and patiently waits for assessment to be passed, as if confident, perhaps, in what her answer would be*
I wanted Heliodor to be holding a bouquet from his garden for her (but time and family). Maybe next time they meet, herbs or something that she can use in hexes. x) <3
If you'd like to RP them more I'd be all for it! owo <3

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 6:58 pm
Name: Russell
Pronunciation: ruhs suhll
Meaning: Red... and someone I knew once who disappeared like a blink dog at a crucial time.
Nickname: Russ
Race: Blink Dog
Pack: He's a stray.
Specialty: Astronomy, especially nebulas and pulsars

Stipulations: A master, or a pack/pack leader.

Russell is a laid-back kind of guy. He is good at giving a straightforward but well thought out explanation for something, or recommendation on how to solve a problem, because he will consider all options in a calm, methodical way. It is this trait that makes him so well-suited for astronomy. He loves the subject and how he can lose himself in it for hours or even days before resting.

He won't talk about his past, but he had a pack, once... Secretly, he misses that structured life and companionship of many family members, related by blood or not. Perhaps that is why he throws himself into his work. A companion or family would distract him from his work, but he would say it is a "fair" trade.  

Melomar

Wind-up Waffles

Melomar

Wind-up Waffles

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2016 10:01 pm
Name: Dulcebella Zusa
Pronunciation: DOOL-seh behl-lah ZUU-sah
Meaning: candy + beautiful + sweet
Nickname:
Race: Hopper (Halloween special)
Alignment: Chaotic
Specialty: Tricky treats

Stipulations: She has to like you. That's all~ She is unlikely to mate, but it is not out of the question.

She probably gets together with Veena for a good prank or Valpuri for a party, but I haven't got much planned for her. In fact, she dislikes making plans, and people who follow routines or strict schedules will annoy her after a while.

Colorist: Strawberry Gumi Bunny
Birth date: 10/31/16  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2016 10:03 pm
Name: Bulldizsár
Pronunciation: bool dee zhahr
Meaning: from Boldizsár, Hungarian form of Belshazzar (Hebrew), "The Lord protect the king."
Nickname: I dare you to give him one.
Race: Zombie (bull)
Alignment: Ebull
Specialty: Buffs and curses (I was on an RPG kick, gimme a break)

Preference: Female
Stipulations: Well, he is dead. It would be difficult to catch his eye. To clarify on preference, the only reason he sees for breeding is with a female, which does not exclude males that can persuade him otherwise.

Personality:

I see him serving an army in a war that ended quite some time ago. He isn't nice, he doesn't like or dislike anyone, he just serves whom he serves. But he is evil to the core and has a dark "aura" that good people would avoid instinctively. He is brutal, he does not value life unless taking it serves his practice. I see him as a dark shaman or sorceror. That blood is usually from sacrifices, equally from faes or animals, but he is capable enough in a fight. I see him, for his size, wielding a double bladed axe.

Regarding love and affection, he does not know how to act. One may get no reaction at all. But with persistence, he may reciprocate if there was an extra heart or brain laying around, carefully tying it up in a pouch for that special someone.

One day, he met a very special child.

Quote:
"What is this? A child...?" The large bull zombie came to a stop in the middle of the road, frowning.

The tiny faekitten stared down the bull as if it were a classic showdown. She let out a long, rolling, "Prrt!" That was her only response. She was completely unafraid, even if she could see the blood staining his fur and skin, and smell the rot of his flesh held together by imagination and sorcery.

She carried a pouch that he could smell from that far away. It was a heart. It was magical. He wanted it.

"Come." He beckoned to her once and turned back the way he had come. He fully expected her to follow him! His movements were unhurried, but she sprinted after him, leaped and scrambled up onto his shoulder. "Now, give me the heart."

"I will never hand it over to you, but you have me, so you have my heart." ~ by Melomar

Quote:
The Child seems fiercely protective over their bag, fur on end ears back, hesitation and memories of stories she had heard of what was called selkie, losing their will with the loss of their skin, but she felt it was right She handed him her bag, all though she kept her key she put her hand on his heart in understanding. ~ by -ghastly demise-

Strangely, Catrinel means everything to him, now, the bag resting next to his own heart.

Colorist: Eliaam
Date received: 10/31/16  

Melomar

Wind-up Waffles

Melomar

Wind-up Waffles

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2016 10:03 pm
Name: Saffron
Pronunciation: SAAF rawn
Meaning: A bright yellow spice derived from a specific type of crocus.
Nickname:
Race: FaeRabbit
Specialty: Dance

Preference:
Stipulations: Not looking for any contact that would result in harm (in any way) to her.

Personality:

She's a sweet and gentle soul who loves nature, weaving flowers in her (and others') hair, and dancing without any other music.

Date received: 11/5/16  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 12:04 am
Name: Burak Tilki
Pronunciation: bu-RAK tihl-kee
Meaning: From Arabic word barq, meaning "lightning," and from Turkish nickname meaning "fox."
Nickname:
Race: FaeFox
Alignment: Neutral
Specialty: Giving thanks

Preference:
Stipulations:

Personality:

He's a bit of a sneak and likes to tease as a sign of his affection. He loves aerobic types of exercise, preferrably if a game is made of it. His favorite is racing. He races to race and prefers not to compete with others. Needless to say, he is rather humble despite appearances, and it has resulted in misunderstandings in the past.

Colorist: xXToxicillusionsXx
Date received: 11/24/16  

Melomar

Wind-up Waffles

Melomar

Wind-up Waffles

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 4:08 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Colorist: EviLXmasBaby
Owner: Melomar
Race: FaeBear
Date received: December 15, 2016
Specialty: Insect Communication
Name: Hunnybear
Theme: Random eggs flatsale
Egg

He's a snuggle bug, and that can be taken both figuratively and literally. He probably needs someone who can understand his affinity. Not all bugs are cute, after all.
more soon (tm)  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 4:13 am
Race: Kryanae
Date received: 27 December 2016
Specialty: Snow flurries
Name: Nieves Sylvain
uncert

pronunciation: NYEH vehs seel VEHn
meanings:
- Nieves Spanish name meaning "snows"
- Sylvain French name with Latin root silva meaning "wood/forest"

Notes: He loves to kick up fresh powder as he runs through a forest with its blanket of snow.  

Melomar

Wind-up Waffles

Melomar

Wind-up Waffles

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:15 am
Race: Kitsune
Date received: 1/1/17
Specialty: CC: holidays edition? Lewd caroling!?
Name: Gene Húlí Jīng  
♫ Pet Journals

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces