Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Toshihiko Two

Sugary Marshmallow

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 11:58 am
FREE TICKET HO!

Mushroom Recipe: Portabello mushroom burgers: Break off the stem and scoop out the gills. Spread olive oil and a pinch of salt on them. Grill for about 5 minutes until tender.
Dressing: 1/3 balsalmic vinegar, 2/3 olive oil, a glop of stoneground mustard and a glop of garlic paste (or chopped garlic). Mix together.
Place burgers in a wheat bun with spinach, cheese is optional. Add dressing.
Preference List: birds nest, red shelf, purple velvet, bleeding cap  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 12:05 pm
FREE TICKET HO!

Mushroom Recipe: Mushroom Rice
Melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Cook mushrooms, garlic and green onion until mushrooms are cooked and liquid has evaporated. Stir in chicken broth and rice. Season with parsley, salt and pepper. Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 20 minutes.

I don't necessarily use a recipe for something like this so it changes every time but this is the basic idea. I tend to add herbs like rosemary, thyme and oregano when I cook.
Preference List: Gold Tuft, Bird's Nest, Red Shelf, Purple Velvet, mini tuft, pixie's parasol, bleeding cap, magenta turkine

I AM USING 36 TICKETS!

Ticket Tracking Post: link to your post in the ticket tracking thread; please make sure to note the tickets as used in your post!
Preference List: Gold Tuft, Bird's Nest, Red Shelf, Purple Velvet, mini tuft, pixie's parasol, bleeding cap, magenta turkine  

Dizzy_Kat

Hardcore Bibliophile

19,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Partygoer 500

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 12:09 pm
FREE TICKET HO!

Mushroom Recipe: Mushrooms and white asparagus soup with soft pork meat. AKA we have no name for this soup. We just eat it.
*This is a thing we like to drink whenever we can obtain white asparagus while randomly shopping in supermarkets because canadaland sucks. Be aware we don’t have set amount of weight and portions etcetera. We make it based on how many people are going to be at home for the next few days.

What you need:
Mushrooms! (amount is up to people’s prefs)
White asparagus, peeled and chopped into thirds
A chunk of pork meat (the type of cut is to your pref); with or without bones are okay, if without you need lots of bouillon blocks for flavouring though
Potato starch
Water
Salt
Big pot
Strainer
Ladel/Ladle
Whisk
Time and patience

Cut the pork meat into serving size, boil them till cooked in boiling water, strain and set aside
Wash and chop the mushrooms into slices.
Peel the white asparagus and cut them into threes for each stem/piece
Boil a big pot of water, rinse the bones with remaining bits of pork attached to it, throw them into the pot
After some time has passed, take out the bones and leave the soft bits of pork meat in the water.
Throw the asparagus and mushrooms into boiling pot. (Get rid of floaties at least ten times or more, we do it cuz we have OCD). Let it boil. Scoop out the floaties a few times.
Boil some more on high heat.
Turn stove to medium heat. Add in the potato starch. Stir with a whisk. Get rid of all the clumps.
Boil some more while watching the pot so the liquid won’t spill out.
Add in the pork meat. Scoop out the floaties a few times more.
Whisk till soup texture is smooth.
Taste the soup. Add salt to your liking for taste explosion in your mouth.
Turn off heat.
Scoop soup into bowls with a ladel/ladle. Drink it by itself or can have some sliced baguette pieces to dip into the soup so you can eat and drink at same time.

Preference List: EVERYTHING I LOVE MUSHROOMS! Bird nest, red shelf, purple velvet, gold tuft, pixie’s parasol, mini tuft, magenta turkine, bleeding cap  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 12:11 pm
FREE TICKET HO!

Mushroom Recipe: Pan Mushrooms - Buy mushrooms (either whole and cut or precut). Wash well dap with napkin to dry. In a pan put a a tablespoon of butter and let melt and start to bubble along the bottom of the pan. When ready toss the mushrooms in with a hint of sea salt and grill in pan until mushrooms turn a dark color. Remove from pan and eat yay! (this is too easy but my favorite breakfast item)
Preference List:purple velevet, red shelf, bird's nest, gold tuft, bleeding cap, magenta turkine, pixie's parasol, mini tuft  

stella cinere

Ice-Cold Codger

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 12:32 pm
I AM USING 12 TICKETS!

Ticket Tracking Post: link to your post in the ticket tracking thread
Preference List: Bird nest, red shelf, purple velvet, gold tuft, pixie’s parasol, mini tuft, magenta turkine, bleeding cap  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 12:46 pm
FREE TICKET HO!

Mushroom Recipe: I don't eat mushrooms, so I don't have one... but this one looks cute!
Preference List: bird's nest, gold tuft, purple velvet, red shelf  

musicaloner7

Romantic Man-Lover

Magician Arcana

Eco-friendly Shapeshifter

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 1:17 pm
FREE TICKET HO!

Mushroom Recipe: I put mushrooms in almost everything, but mushroom cheese and bacon omletes are one of my favorite foods *o*
Preference List: Bird's Nest, Purple Velvet, Pixie Parasol, Gold Tuft, Magenta Turkine,  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 1:17 pm
FREE TICKET HO!

Mushroom Recipe: Mushroom Risotto recipe
Ingredients:
¼ lb of mushrooms, chopped.
3 cups of chicken broth.
1 cup of arborio rice.
4 tablespoons of onion, chopped.
2 tablespoons of butter.
2 tablespoons of olive oil.
Salt, to taste.
Parmesan cheese.
Directions:
Place the butter and the olive oil in a microwaveable casserole with cover. Microwave on full power for 30 seconds.
Add the chopped onions and mushrooms. Stir to coat; then microwave on full power for 5 minutes.
Stir in the rice; then cook on full power for another 2 minutes 30 seconds.
Stir in the chicken broth; then cook on full power for another 15 minutes, stirring halfway.
Add salt to taste, then serve with parmesan cheese.

Preference List: birds nest, red shelf, purple velvet, gold tuft, mini tuft, pixies parasol.  

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

mindsend

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 1:51 pm
FREE TICKET HO!

Mushroom Recipe: I find Baby portobello/crimini Mushrooms to be one of the most valuable ingredients I can put into a lot of food.... But whats better than just battering them up, frying them, then dipping them in horseradish mayo?

Mushrooms:
1 1/2 cups self-rising flour
2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
2 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme
1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
One 12-ounce bottle dark beer, such as Negra Modela, chilled
4 cups vegetable or canola oil
8 ounces (16 to 18 ), small cremini mushrooms, cleaned

In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, chives, thyme, salt and pepper. Pour the chilled beer into the flour mixture and whisk until the batter is smooth.
Pour the oil into a heavy large wide saucepan. Attach a deep-fry thermometer to the side of the saucepan. Heat the oil over medium-high heat until the temperature registers between 330 and 350 degrees F. Working in batches, dip a few mushrooms at a time into the beer batter to coat generously, allowing any excess batter to drip back into the bowl. Drop the mushrooms, a few at a time, into the hot oil and fry until the batter is deep golden brown and the mushrooms are tender, adjusting the heat as needed to maintain the oil temperature between 330 and 360 degrees F, 3 1/2 to 4 1/2 minutes per batch. Using a slotted spoon, remove the mushrooms and drain on paper towels.

Mound up on a plate and serve with a dipping sauce made of Mayonnaise (Dukes Mayo is best for it) And jarred horseradish -- the amount of horseradish used spices it up differently. I can eat equal parts mayo to horseradish but some people prefer it in smaller quantities. And sometimes just straight up Mayo works well if its the good stuff.

Preference List: Bird's Nest, Red Shelf, Gold Tuft, Purple velvet, magenta turkine, pixie's Parasol, Mini tuft, bleeding cap.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 1:54 pm
FREE TICKET HO!

Mushroom Recipe: http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/paula-deen/bacon-stuffed-mushrooms-recipe.html
Preference List: Gold Tuft, Bird's Nest, Red Shelf, Purple Velvet, Bleeding Cap, Mini Tuft, Pixie's Parasol, Magenta Turkine

I AM USING 40 TICKETS!

Ticket Tracking Post: Here
Preference List: Gold Tuft, Bird's Nest, Red Shelf, Purple Velvet, Bleeding Cap, Mini Tuft, Pixie's Parasol, Magenta Turkine  

LunaRei_SilverBlood

Pigxels

Ghost

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 2:00 pm
FREE TICKET HO!

Mushroom Recipe: Tiffany's Sauteed Mushrooms
1 teaspoon of olive oil
1 can sliced mushrooms
1/2 cup diced red onions
1 minced clove of garlic
1 1/2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
1 1/2 tablespoons of Worcestershire sauce
salt + pepper
1/2 teaspoons of sugar
Personal Addition: Thin strips of tenderized meat sauteed in leftover liquid and mixed into mushrooms.

Heat olive oil in a saucepan over medium heat; add mushrooms, onion, garlic, balsamic vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, salt, and black pepper. Bring mixture to a simmer and cook until liquid is 2/3 reduced, about 10 minutes; sprinkle with sugar. Cook and stir until sugar is dissolved, 1 to 3 minutes.

I AM USING #44 TICKETS!

Ticket Tracking Post: link to your post in the ticket tracking thread
Preference List: Birds Nest, Purple Velvet, Red Shelf, Gold Tuft  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 6:15 pm
FREE TICKET HO!

Mushroom Recipe: Basically this only use cheddar cheese and an egg vrs burbon and cream cheese
Preference List: Gold tuft, bird nest, purple velvet, red self, Bleeding Cap, Mini Tuft, Magenta Turkine, Pixie's Parasol  

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Trash Husband

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 6:43 pm
I AM USING 72 TICKETS!

Ticket Tracking Post: here
Preference List: Gold tuft, bird nest, purple velvet, red self, Bleeding Cap, Mini Tuft, Magenta Turkine, Pixie's Parasol  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 8:43 pm
FREE TICKET HO!

Mushroom Recipe: Yummy mushroom pasta! A copycat version of my fav restaurant's recipe.
Preference List: Gold Tuft, Red Shelf, Bird's Nest, Bleeding Cap, Mini Tuft, Pixie's Parasol, Purple Velvet, Magenta Turkine  

zeflamigo

Interstellar Astronaut

Jynk

Cuddly Krampus

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 1:11 am
FREE TICKET HO!

Mushroom Recipe:

Ingredients
4 large fresh portabella mushroom caps
1⁄4 cup balsamic vinegar
2 tablespoons shallots (minced) or 2 tablespoons red onions (minced)
3 fresh garlic cloves (chopped)
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 tablespoon fresh rosemary (chopped)
1 tablespoon thyme (chopped)
salt and pepper, to taste
shaved fresh parmesan cheese, for garnish (optional)

Directions
Place mushrooms in a quart size zip lock bag combine remaining ingredients except cheese and pour over the top of the mushrooms.
Marinate for 1-2 hours, tossing once or twice.
Remove from marinade and cook on hot grill for 3 minutes on each side watching carefully not to burn.
Serve as a side dish, main course, or on a roll (burger substitute).
Topped with shaved cheese.

I AM USING 144 TICKETS!

Ticket Tracking Post: Boom!

Preference List: Bird's Nest, Red Shelf, Gold Tuft, Purple Velvet, Pixie's Parasol, Bleeding Cap, Mini Tuft, Magenta Turkine  
Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff