Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Stats
Soquili Stats Bonus Questions - June is Luck! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LunaRei_SilverBlood

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 10:43 am
Owner's Name: LunaRei_SilverBlood
Participating Soquili: Sohalia
Link to Teepee: Teepee

Looking back across the past year, what would you say was your luckiest moment? "That would be meeting Kaishara. The mare made my lonely days here not so lonely."

Do you do anything to try to boost your luck for the next year? "Always wishing on a star."

Are you wishing for anything to happen next year? "I think I would very much like to fall in love."

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2016 3:16 pm
Owner's Name: Pandora Talie
Participating Soquili: Nostalion
Link to Teepee:X

Looking back across the past year, what would you say was your luckiest moment?
A grand smile breaks on Nostalions face and his cheeks blush. “Meeting Lihi would have to be my luckiest moment…”
Do you do anything to try to boost your luck for the next year?
“I just try to stay on top of things.” He nodded, “Get what has to be done, done at a timely manner.”
Are you wishing for anything to happen next year?
“The only thing I’m really wishing for at the moment would be to start a family.” He blushed once more.
----
Participating Soquili: Eluna

Eluna thought hard. “Oh I know I know! I was strolling through the forest one afternoon when I saw a she bear. What happened next was marvelous! She squat and laid a clutch of eggs!” She beamed. “It was sooOOoo beautiful...though I was a tad concerned that they were different sizes?”

“I think I’m going to try and avoid mushrooms. It didn’t turn out well last time…”

“I wish for peace across the lands, and lots of animal huggies.” She Giggles.
----
Participating Soquili: Nexin

“Every sunrise I live to see, is my luckiest moment.”

“I look out for myself and avoid trouble. That seems to be boosting my luck right now.”

“I wish to become stronger so no one will ever hurt me again.”
----
Participating Soquili: Calaeron

“I found half a treasure map in a lost journal. Now that was a dandy find!”
“Keep thinking positive! It worked for me every year so far.”
“I’d like to find the other half of that treasure map. Barring that, I’d like to work up the courage to explore the southern lands, further than I’ve been before.”
----
Participating Soquili: Zak

“I went spelunking and narrowly avoided being crushed in a collapse. That was lucky.”
“Avoid caves.” Zak chuckles nervously, unconsciously shuddering a little.
“Beat my nemesis in a hoof race. Flying would be no contest.” He flexes.

Pandora Talie
Crew

Shy Kitten

16,175 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Novice Mage 100

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2016 6:03 pm
Owner's Name: ~Twilight...Angel~
Participating Soquili: Makoto
Link to Teepee: xXx

Looking back across the past year, what would you say was your luckiest moment? Makoto thought on it for just a moment and smiled to himself, "My luckiest moment was probably when my mate found me just as a sandstorm was coming near her home. Not only was this lucky because I met her, but I also had a place to stay out the storm!" He smiled widely.

Do you do anything to try to boost your luck for the next year? Tilting his head a bit, he screwed up his face. "I don't think I ever have... But maybe I should! It would be nice to get some luck!"

Are you wishing for anything to happen next year? Makoto blushed very lightly at this next question. "Well... It would be nice to have some children. My mother would enjoy having grandchildren as well!" He smiled at the thought of the expanding family.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2016 6:10 pm
Participating Soquili: Charoite

Looking back across the past year, what would you say was your luckiest moment? Charoite's ear pinned back against her head, she really wasn't sure. "I guess when I found my home I'm in now..." It was a rather simple thing.

Do you do anything to try to boost your luck for the next year? She perked up at hearing the suggestion. "I would do anything to try and boost my luck!" Thinking on this for a moment, she corrected herself, "Well, anything within reason."

Are you wishing for anything to happen next year? Tilting her head, her response was simple, "I would like for my family to get back together..."

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2016 6:15 pm
Participating Soquili: Lady Kiyoko Runa Snærblod

Looking back across the past year, what would you say was your luckiest moment? Kiyoko smiled a bit at this, "Naturally when my brother and I were brought to our mother!"

Do you do anything to try to boost your luck for the next year? She tapped her foot a bit and looked to the sky. "I will probably do some kind of ceremony on my own to boost my luck. Something simple... Mother might help too..."

Are you wishing for anything to happen next year? Hoppping up and down a bit she replied rather excitedly, "I hope that my gardens end up looking just as good and grow up just as healthy as my step father!"

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2016 6:18 pm
Participating Soquili: Kurabo Viviyon

Looking back across the past year, what would you say was your luckiest moment? Kurabo looked around a bit, taking in the sights. "I think... When I found more delicious berries to make my teas from. I do love making my tea..."

Do you do anything to try to boost your luck for the next year? Thinking on this a bit longer than most, he nodded. "I drink a new tea! Something I would invent the first day of the year."

Are you wishing for anything to happen next year? He stamped his small hooves a bit, "I would enjoy seeing my sisters again!"

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2016 6:26 pm
Participating Soquili: Fubuki

Looking back across the past year, what would you say was your luckiest moment? Fubuki twitched her tail a bit and looked over at her new companion. "Probably when Kōsetsu there came into my life. The little thing really has been a fun thing to have around."

Do you do anything to try to boost your luck for the next year? Looking straight ahead, she shook her head. "I don't really believe in luck too much. Though I wouldn't mind having a boost if there is such a thing."

Are you wishing for anything to happen next year? She tilted her head a bit, "Actually I'm not sure... Maybe more additions to the family would be nice..."

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2016 2:56 pm
Owner's Name: .Tortured. .Pumpkin.
Participating Soquili: Vanity Rose
Link to Teepee: Here

Vanity grinned, her eyes batting at the interviewer. "Well, I'm here, so I guess that would have to be it." Her smile broadened. "Plus, I got my mother's ravishingly good looks, so there's that."

She thought for a few moments and grasped at her hair with a claw. "Probably the same thing I always do: smile, wink, toss my hair a little, and off I go." She pursed her lips innocently.

"Well, the flock is pretty great as it is, but it could always use more of my blood in there. My mother or one of my sisters producing more gorgeous mares would be lovely." She let out a little giggle as she got up to leave. "Well, they must be missing me by now. Toodles!"

Participating Soquili: Omusa

He puffed his cheeks out as he thought. The last year had been particularly unlucky for the poor stallion. "Well..." Omusa looked awkwardly away from the interviewer. "I thought I lost one of my feathers a little while ago, but I found it after a bit, so that was pretty lucky."

Omusa was uncomfortable with the questions. "Uuuuh... Maybe I could meet a friend or something? That might help... I'm always just on my own, and I can't keep track of myself very well."

"I'd really like to not be alone anymore, so someone to meet me would be pretty cool... Say, do you need any friends?"

Participating Soquili: Lootah - still being played as a foal, mind you <3

Lootah smiled brightly at the interviewer. "Well, this one time, I was playing out in the corn, and Momma said I shouldn't do that, but it looked like so much fun! Anyway, I was playing, and I couldn't find my way out, and I was so scared, but then Daddy found me, and he promised he wouldn't tell Momma so I wouldn't get scolded." He nodded matter-of-factly, his smile never waning.

"Well, Daddy told me that his daddy's mommy told him that apples are lucky, so I guess I could go find some more apples!"

Loo sighed. "Well, I'd really like my brother to be brought back... Momma said he was stolen, and that she was going to find who took him and they would pay, but it hasn't happened yet."

Participating Soquili: Richard Head

"How the hell'd you find me?!?! GET OUT OF MY CAVE!" He blew steam at the interviewer, hurriedly trying to get them to flee.

"If you don't leave now I'll steam you and have you for lunch with my vegetables!"

"I wish you'd get out of my damn cave! NOW!"

Participating Soquili: Qiyam

Qiyam furrowed his brow as he thought. After a moment, he gave a coy smile. "Well, I found a new apprentice..."

"Well hopefully we'll become a bit closer."

The large white stallion blushed and gave a corny smile. "Yes."

.Tortured. .Pumpkin.

Backwoods Garbage

DeeJaye
Crew

O.G. Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 12:10 pm
Owner's Name: Deejaye
Participating Soquili: Vanilla Cream Puff
Link to Teepee: (:

Looking back across the past year, what would you say was your luckiest moment? The usdia cocked an eyebrow up and tilted his head slightly, debating over the possible answers. "Eh, I'm still fairly young, being from the most recent 'batch' of kids from my mother and father," he said, his voice smooth and almost like a cat's purr. "So perhaps I should feel lucky that I'm alive and was born, so that I can grace others' presence with my dashing looks and charming personality."

Do you do anything to try to boost your luck for the next year? "I've heard that eating certain foods make you more lucky....or that carrying a rabbit's foot... I am intrigued in these but my mother and father aren't really the types to believe so luck, so I'm not too sure if I'll do that, just to appease her."

Are you wishing for anything to happen next year? "Hmm... perhaps to find someone to spend company with. A friend or...well, perhaps more," he said, smirking coyly. "Maybe you'd like to accompany me? I know of a nice apple orchard nearby~"

DeeJaye
IS HE FLIRTING WITH ME? BECAUSE HE CAN HAVE ME /swoon

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 12:14 pm
Participating Soquili: Asha

Looking back across the past year, what would you say was your luckiest moment? The seathi seems to remember you quite well. "Oh you're that blasted interviewer that seemed so interested in remind me that I can't walk on land. I don't know what MY luckiest moment is, but YOURS is that I didn't maul you." She harrumphed loudly.

Do you do anything to try to boost your luck for the next year? "I like to collect things, so maybe I'll look to see if any of my trinkets are particularly lucky. Are mirrors lucky? I have this lovely mirror I happened across while exploring the nearby waters a little, maybe I could talk to it and see if that increases my luck."

Are you wishing for anything to happen next year? Asha sighed. "M-maybe that my mom and my new dad can have kids...surrogacy or wishing star or something. 'C-cause it's nice to see Mom so happy." Glancing to the side, she lowered her voice and added in, "Plus, if they have kids, it means less attention on me, y'know?"

DeeJaye
Crew

O.G. Hunter

DeeJaye
Crew

O.G. Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 12:19 pm
Participating Soquili: Caramia

Looking back across the past year, what would you say was your luckiest moment? The mare blushed fiercely. "I...met a rather.... Dashing gentleman. And we've grown close. And..." she paused, glancing downwards. "I-I think I'm going to have his kids. So I'm....feeling rather lucky." She fluttered her small headwings, clearly happy over the revelation.

Do you do anything to try to boost your luck for the next year? "I will just keep living my life the way I have been. I was an awful person before, but I realized it and changed because of it and... Well, things have only been looking up since then. I feel renewed."

Are you wishing for anything to happen next year? "Just to have my children and be happy with my sweet Shijin," the half-angeni said, smiling. "He's wonderful, and I'm truly blessed to have him and... I just am ecstatic to know that he is mine, and I am his."

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 12:25 pm
Participating Soquili: Vernandi

Looking back across the past year, what would you say was your luckiest moment? The stallion shrugged. "Can't say anything particularly lucky has happened for me. Just been me 'n' my best friend, Bud. Rocking the bachelor lifestyle, right, Bud?" The familiar mouse companion squeaked happily at the mention of her name and crawled up Vernandi's neck, nibbling at his ear happily.

Do you do anything to try to boost your luck for the next year? "Luck isnt something I believe in. Just live your life day to day and see what it brings, am I right?" he said, grinning. The mouse squeaked happily and Vernandi laughed. "Bud said she sticks with me, 'cause I'm her good luck charm. Buuut she's more mine. Couldn't have found a better friend."

Are you wishing for anything to happen next year? The cery-wind tilted his head, thinking. "Not really sure, never thought about it. Not looking forward to anything, I guess. Maybe just... I guess I look forward to lots of fun and no sad stuff? Does that count?"

DeeJaye
Crew

O.G. Hunter

DeeJaye
Crew

O.G. Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 12:31 pm
Participating Soquili: Taranis

Looking back across the past year, what would you say was your luckiest moment? The stallion shook his head. "Hard to say. My lovely mate is with child... But, I saw my brother again. And while our meeting wasn't ideal, he is still my family, so I'm glad to have seen him again and see he is doing alright by his standards, whatever those might be."

Do you do anything to try to boost your luck for the next year? "Continue following my family values and keep being honorable and good things will happen to you. I suppose that's more like karma, so it might not count, but it's what I believe it nonetheless."

Are you wishing for anything to happen next year? He grinned. "For my children to be nice and healthy. And for my brother to see the error in his ways and come back to my family, though I fear one of those is more difficult to accomplish than the other." Sighing heavily, the stallion seemed to show a moment of sadness before retaining his normal air. "Perhaps... I would like to see more of my family though. My young sister, for instance.."

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 9:16 pm
Owner's Name: Lunadriel
Participating Soquili: Zahid
Link to Teepee: [x]

Looking back across the past year, what would you say was your luckiest moment? "Any of the moments in which I spent with my love, Ivette."

Do you do anything to try to boost your luck for the next year? "Try to say out of trouble. Try..." Zahid being a magnet for trouble, trying wouldn't get him far.

Are you wishing for anything to happen next year? Zahid blushes and fidgets a hoof on the ground. "The Missus would like kids I believe." he laughs nervously, and smiles. .

Lunadriel

Lunadriel

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 9:26 pm
Owner's Name:
Participating Soquili: Alejandra
Link to Teepee: [x]

Looking back across the past year, what would you say was your luckiest moment? "My luckiest moment, is the one in which I met a new friend."

Do you do anything to try to boost your luck for the next year? "Oh." she blinks at you, standing tall. "Why no, no I didn't. Thank you for asking though."

Are you wishing for anything to happen next year? "I would like to continue to bring happiness to those around me, in whatever way I can. Thank you." Ever polite, the mare bows her head, before taking her leave.

Stats

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff