Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Village Info :: Message // Mission Boards Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 12:34 pm
The Wolf of Asgard

The hooded figure in the bureau took a look at the missives and with a flush of chakra verified them. His eyes scanned the information output and he inserted the missives into a terminal on his side of the table. Nodding as the information came to the screen he nodded.

"That brings your total of completions to a grand total of 1,800 Advancement Credits. You're almost to C-rank status. You're looking at about seven hundred more credits until you're qualified to apply for the entrance exams. Assuming you meet the other requirements." The man said with another nod, typing a few keystrokes into the computer and then looking up to her and withdrawing a selection of folded notes and ryo coins, totaling 600 Ryo.

"And here is your cash payout of six-hundred Ryo. Konoha thanks you for your service." The man said, submitting the last of the form.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 7:43 pm

Rpc Name: Hiro Tanaka
Mission Title: Create your squad!
Mission Rank: D
V / D: Victory By Defeat
Link: What Do You Call A Boomerang That Doesnt Come Back?
Ryo Reward: Reward x1.5
AC Reward: Regular Amount
I'd say I was role-playing it out. But I'm sorta doing it already in the office, O Cap'n My Cap'n.
Wolfe Whitehorn

NightshadeV1

Shy Borg

15,925 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Partygoer 500

xXKmKXx

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 3:06 am

User Image
Uchiha Kisuke

"...You don't die for your friends..."

Genin l Uchiha Clan l Ryo: 0両
Sharingan: Inactive | Chakra: 415 | Stamina: 185

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

[ENTER]

Kisuke walked in the Bureau, he kept on looking around as to where to submit his mission then he saw the manager of the Bureau, he approached him to submit his finished mission. My name is Uchiha Kisuke, Genin. I was handed three copies of the D-Rank Mission: Learn a Jutsu! I'd like to turn them over now as I have finished the mission. Kisuke handed the three missives over to the Manager.

"...You live for them..."

OOC:
Wolfe Whitehorn

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 3:08 pm
User Image
Basics
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

FULL NAMEx:xSaeko Nakoi Hyuuga
      GENDERx:xFemale
      AGEx:xSixteen
      RANKx:xGenin
      RELATIONSHIPx:x[Open]
      ELEMENTx:xFire/Wind
      WEIGHTx:x 165 lbs
      HEIGHTx:x Five foot Eight Inches
      CHAKRAx:x 330/330
      STAMINAx:x 170/170
      ACTION SUMMARYx:x [Making her way to the hospital for treatment.]

My Actions
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

[Enter]
Saeko entered the burea, still putting a bit more pressure on her uninjured leg which caused her to appear to hobble slightly. She started to feel the pain of her steps as she moved, but she would not let this slow her down. She walked towards the people within the bureau, seeing the hooded nature of their appearance and raised one eye brow. She felt a little out of place, but still she handed over her missives and waited for the opinion of the validity regarding her training. She knew they would use whatever technique they knew to assure she had done the training to complete the mission.

OOC Information
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Wolfe Whitehorn
The word missives is a link for your to click.

iDERZY

Thieving Cat

14,150 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Cool Cat 500

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 11:11 pm
User ImageUser Image
Konohagakure l Genin l Bloodline l Ninjutsu l Senju Clan
Chakra 435/435 l Stamina 155/155

With Kyo following her, she doesn't even know if that other girl was. Oh well. It was the genin's choice to obey or not. If she doesn't, Hozuki will handle it later. She doesn't have the time or energy to handle teenagers and their dramas. Once she approached the board, she turned in her missives and stepped to the side while she waited on the others.

Current Attire: The one in her picture. However, her current hair style is fish tail braid with few strands free in the front.

Konoha Headband Location: Around her forehead

Actions: Turned in:

Title: Higher Up’s Request
                                            Information: A shinobi client has too much to do to complete this minor task, so, do it for him and he'll give a good word to the others. Find a Jounin or higher ranking shinobi in the village and see if he needs anything simple done.
                                            Solo or Squad: Variable
                                            Minimum Posts: 5

&

Title: Create your squad!
                                            Information: As a bright and shiny new Genin, you will need a squad to work in! Find members that complement your own strengths, and convince them to join your squad! Make sure to submit your suggestions to your Kage so they can look over your choices and accept or deny them!
                                            Solo or Squad: Variable
                                            Minimum Posts: None

Out of Caffeine:
                                            Aether and Razzy, you guys have until 4/26/16 11:59 EST to post or Kyo and I will do the mission without you two and you two will not be counted.

Wolfe Whitehorn

Toxic Interior

TR-8R of Aetherius

Razzy Reloaded

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 6:30 pm
Hiro Tanaka Genin Kohonagakure
Location: Standing by the mission board. _ Chakra: 150 / 150 _ Stamina: 150 / 150

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

★ ▌ Well, this was mildly inconvenient. Hiro Tanaka had to go all the way to the entrance of Kohona where Another pair of ANBU sat leisurely by and guarded the mission board. These were the guys who had to bring missions in for the Hokage to review, apparently. Very well. Hiro needed a new mission, something that he could justify doing as work while he waited for real work to do around the village.

As he walked up to the board, with the ANBU watching him like a hawk, Hiro took stock of a few of the missions on the board. Construction would be amazing to get. Though the issue is he'd have to undergo the trouble of dealing with Hatake and his set of "advisors." For now, that was off the table. Beautification around the village could be doable. Though tedious. Temporary waiter or waitress for the day. Ugh, not exactly his cup of tea, but maybe he'd take it later. Then underneath it, he saw one. Hiro turned the page up to see the one behind it. "Begin Your Own Design." Well, Hiro could use another couple under his belt. He tore the leaflet from its holding, and brought it to one of the ANBU.

"Mind if I take this one on?"

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Mood: Neutral _ Techniques Used: N/A _ Profile: To Hiro
Out Of Character:
All right, busy work done.

Wolfe Whitehorn

NightshadeV1

Shy Borg

15,925 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Partygoer 500

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 7:13 pm
The ANBU, waiting for the other two members of his team, looked at the young man and nodded. He then looked to the other ANBU and tilted his head somewhat.

"We're not guarding the board kid. The question at the end of it all is if the mission is actively being metered. And..." He would stop and look at the missive the boy had taken down.
"That one is just fine."

NightshadeV1

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 11:39 pm
Location: Leaving the mission board _ Chakra: 150 / 150 _ Stamina: 150 / 150

★ ▌ "Great," Hiro responded to the ANBU with a rather monotone demeanor. He folded it up and placed it into his pocket, as he fingered the edges of a few other leaflets. Right. Since the Hokage didn't seem to want to take the others, guess he should turn all the other things he had in here.

"While I"m here, I've got a few others I've been handling, ready to report." Hiro pulled out the three different leaflets of missives, and handed them to the ANBU. The botany mission, the blacksmith duty, and of course, the squad formation that turned into such a nightmare. "I should be back soon, after I finish the ones I've got. Then I'll take a few others." He responded, then followed the path back toward the heart of the village.

Mood: Neutral _ Techniques Used: N/A _ Profile: To Hiro
Out Of Character:
All right. Will turn this in with the Learn a jutsu one after I complete them. Meanwhile, I've officially turned in the first three.

Wolfe Whitehorn

NightshadeV1

Shy Borg

15,925 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Partygoer 500

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 11:38 pm
The ANBU pointed his thumb to the bureau that stood just beside the mission board and nodded his head.

"You'll want to turn those in to the guy in there."

The bureau itself was like a traditional outdoor ramen bar, a simple curtain that lead to a wooden barrier between the person entering and the man who sat behind it, staring at a laptop and a glass pad that had some villager information upon it. The room seemed air-conditioned, but no obvious device for this was apparent.

When Hiro entered the agent sitting within the bureau turned his head somewhat and looked at the young man, looking down to the work he had brought for turn in and smiled. He inspected the missives and placed a stamp upon them, then entering some information into the terminal before him.

"Let's see. Here you've got Preparation missives and there is a note in your file that you helped with more than that. So you've got the turn in request for two Assistance missions from the shop owners as well. So that's a total of 4 D-rank jobs completed, Mister Tanaka. You've also got one for squad formation? Odd your file doesn't read you as being a Shinobi, but perhaps the instructors thought it best to try you into a team. Hatake-sama also included a note for the completion of the first two missions. You've got turn ins for two 'Higher-up's Request' missives on file. This brings your total up to 7 completed D-rank missions." The man looked over the file a moment more and after a short keystroke he withdrew a satchel containing a mixture of coins and paper-notes. Ryo.

"Total payout of one-thousand and fifty Ryo and an accumulated one-thousand and fifty Advancement Credits." The man behind the desk said as he slid the coins forward and entered in another keystroke, updating the village system.

NightshadeV1

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 10:03 pm
User Image
OKI URAMA

"No matter how you are born, what you do while you live determines your importance."

Village: Konohagakure x
Clan: Kurama
Chakra:365 / 365 x
Stamina: 135 / 135
Class: Bloodline // Genjutsu
Chakra Element: Katon // Doton

Loki finally caught up to Hozuki Sensei and Kyo. While Hozuki Sensei seemed to be in no mood for slackers, Kyo just simply seemed as enthusiastic as any genin would be. Loki walked over to the others after readying herself. She had a light skip to every other step as she approached her team member. As soon as she reach Hozuki, she would stand by her, just a few feet away. "Wow, I'm kind of excited! Maybe not as much as Kyo, but I'm glad I finished my assignment. There's a first for everything, huh?" She spoke to Hozuki with a voice slightly louder than a whisper. Though Loki expected either a negative remark, or none at all, she felt comfortable around them, even though she just met them. After learning just four jutsu, yet a variety, she felt confident. Currently she was more skilled with her spear than any jutsu she can learn, so she decided at that moment to not depend of her jutsu too much just yet.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|ω є α ρ σ η • ∂ α т α|├▬
Weapon Type: Spear (As shown in picture)
Weapon Range: 7 ft (Shaft and blade together)
Weapon Weight: 1 kg
Weapon Location: Rests diagonally from right shoulder to left hip on back. (Wrapped in a thick cloth)

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|ι η ν є η т σ r у|├▬
• Shuriken (5)
• Kunai (3)
• Senbon (5)
• Flak Jacket (2)

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|т є c н η ι q υ є ѕ|├▬
▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u
Maruton:
• Henge no Jutsu [ Transformation Technique ]
• Kawarimi no Jutsu [ Substitution Technique ]
• Bushin no Jutsu [ Clone Technique ]
• Suimen Hokou no Waza [ Act of Water Surface Walking ]
• Kinobori no Waza [ Act of Tree Climbing ]
• Kai [ Release ]

Katon
• Hi Shinten no Jutsu [ Flame Spread Technique ]
• Gōkakyū no Jutsu [ Great Fireball Technique ]

Doton
• Sekkai Koutetsuban [ Stone Breast Plate ]

Bloodline

▬▬┤|G e n j u t s u
• Tsutaurushi no Jutsu [ Poison Ivy Technique ]

Lily Platypus

Toxic Interior

TheHelmsman13

TR-8R of Aetherius

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 11:18 pm
Seeing as a line had begun to build outside of his bureau and was steadily creeping inside the man behind the counter sighed and shifted his screen to sit in a better position while he began to take the Missives as they were brought to him.

"Hyuuga, Saeko and Uchiha, Kisuke. You have both finished the three Learn a Jutsu Missives and also receive credit for a fourth mission, Higher Up's Request. Both of you will receive Four-Hundred Ryo and Six Hundred Advancement Credits for this. Dismissed." He said as he slid a bag forward on his desk for each of them containing their Ryo.

iDerz
600 AC and 400 Ryo Awarded.

xXKmKXx
600 AC and 400 Ryo Awarded.

"And Yasakani Squad, I was told to be expecting you fine folks. Senju, Hozuki, Three-hundred AC and and Two-Hundred Ryo for yourself. Kurama, Loki, Three Learn a Jutsu Missives, Higher Up's request, and Form your Squad? Five-hundred Ryo, Seven-Hundred and Fifty Advancement Credits. Was Satetsu, Kyo not with you?" The man asked as he slid forward two more bags of Ryo and began updating numbers on the computer terminal beside himself.

Lily Platypus
300 AC and 200 Ryo

TR-8R of Aetherius
750 AC and 500 Ryo.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 11:49 pm
User Image
Basics
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

FULL NAMEx:xSaeko Nakoi Hyuuga
      GENDERx:xFemale
      AGEx:xSixteen
      RANKx:xGenin
      RELATIONSHIPx:x[Open]
      ELEMENTx:xFire/Wind
      WEIGHTx:x 165 lbs
      HEIGHTx:x Five foot Eight Inches
      CHAKRAx:x 330/330
      STAMINAx:x 170/170
      ACTION SUMMARYx:x [Making her way to the hospital for treatment.]

My Actions
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Saeko watched as the man within the bureau slide across the desk to each of the people before him, Kisuke and Saeko herself. She opened her hand wide, smirking as she accepted the payment for the missives given to her, enjoying the added bonus of a fourth quest. Her hair had fallen into her face, and after she placed the bag within her equipment pouch, she brushed her hand against the hairs to place them back in line. She grimaced as she took the first step to leave, wondering where she should head and figured venturing back to the Hokage's office would be a great place to start.

[Exit]

OOC Information
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

iDERZY

Thieving Cat

14,150 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Cool Cat 500

xXKmKXx

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 11:50 pm

User Image
Uchiha Kisuke

"...You don't die for your friends..."

Genin l Uchiha Clan l Ryo: 400両
Sharingan: Inactive | Chakra: 415 | Stamina: 185

Kisuke's missive was taken by the man who was in charge there, The man slid a bag containing the Ryo for the finished missive. Kisuke took it and left Nice doing business with you. He said as he left the building

[EXIT]

"...You live for them..."

OOC:
Wolfe Whitehorn

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 12:53 pm
Location: Exiting the collection tent. _ Chakra: 150 / 150 _ Stamina: 150 / 150

★ ▌ After the ANBU pointed out to Hiro to head into what appeared to be no more than a big wooden box for a building, the handyman heading back toward the village and stopped into the box, pulling back the curtain. The follow-up went rather smoothly. The guy in charge who sat at a monitor did most of the talking. All Hiro needed to do was provide the paperwork. He sat the papers down onto the counter, which the guy behind it took and began to dictate the information as he typed it all out into the database.

After running the paperwork, the man behind the counter assessed the payout. Hiro nodded, and accepted the ryo, pocketing the money neatly into his pocket. "Sounds right," he uttered. He turned back toward the curtain as several other ninja in the village began to enter. Hiro stepped to the side, letting them come in and then exited the building with his day's pay.

Mood: Pretty decent. _ Techniques Used: Cashin' Checks no jutsu _ Profile: To Hiro
Out Of Character:
Making a note here. Hiro's PA gives payout for 1.5x normal. So 1.5 x 700 = 1050 ryo.

Wolfe Whitehorn

NightshadeV1

Shy Borg

15,925 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Partygoer 500
❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash