Welcome to Gaia! ::

Matope

Back to Guilds

Tags: matope, kimeti, pets, breedables, Role-playing 

Reply Archives
[USER BOOTH] Gecko's Kissing Booth! [OPEN] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
space crawfish rolled 1 10-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-10)

space crawfish

Salty Garbage

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2015 7:26 am
Username: space crawfish
Dice Roll: 1, give a frog a smooch
Kin name: Kiss the Moon
Response:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. This festival looked so fun! So many booths, lots of kin around! The big teal buck wondered if his daughters were here. This looks like the kind of thing they'd enjoy... but, some of the booths did look kind of... sketchy. Aren't those mushrooms in that one booth kinda, uh, poisonous? He shies away from that one. Not his thing.

A hot blush spreads over his face when he sees it. A booth. A kissing booth. Kissing who? Does he get to kiss someone? Or maybe someone kisses him? The orange doe behind it is kinda weird looking, but she is pretty cute? Well, kiss is part of his name, and he'd like to think that maybe it would help him win a couple of tokens. He doesn't pay much mind to the frogs sitting all over the place around her.

By the time he rolls the dice, it's too late. Kiss the Moon. Kiss the Moon not Kiss the Frog. Now he has to do it. He has to kiss the frog. His face scrunches up as he looks at it, sitting there all fat and slimy looking. But the doe looks so haapppy to have people kissin' all of her precious frog children. He tentatively leans down and gently bumps the frog with his nose. Ok. Ok, maybe this isn't so bad. Kiss the Moon takes a deep breath and plants his namesake into the top of the frog's little head! Success! And a token!  
Chibi_Kokoro143 rolled 1 10-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-10)
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2015 7:30 am
Username: Chibi_Kokoro143
Dice Roll: 5
Kin name: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Response: Taste walked up to a random booth as soon as the winter festival started. As he looked around though, you can tell that everybody that has gathered was having fun and he decided to have some fun too.

He looked finally looked at the booth her was standing in front of, and frown. "We are kissing frogs?"

He looked at the kin who was running the booth and....she is beautiful. An orange kin with no horns but had an unusual tail looked at him and...he couldn't turn around to leave. She looked so happy....he decided to kiss the frog.

As he looked down, the booth was devoid of frogs. He looked around and had to ask, "Where is the frog?"

When she realized that the frog wasn't there she panic and slap a token down for his troubles before dashing off to find said frog.

He picked up his token and looked at it with fascination before she came back. He smiled at her and had to know. "Why frogs? Why not some other familiar or pet?"

Moonstone Dazzle

Chibi_Kokoro143

Garbage Hoarder

13,875 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Gaian 50
Celestial Requiem rolled 1 10-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-10)

Celestial Requiem

Wilderness Witch

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:26 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Username: Celestial Requiem
Dice Roll: 2
Kin name: Shiny Thing
Response: If there was one place you were going to find Shiny Thing, it was right in the middle of all the festivities. Never one to miss out on a party, she'd headed straight for the nearest event once she'd caught word of the happenings. It was just her luck that the nearest booth happened to be frog kissing. She'd be lying if she said the thought didn't gross her out a little bit, but she was determined to participate in every single event. So, she puckered up and leaned in to plant a big wet one right on...

The wrong end! BLECK! Shiny Thing quickly ran off to find something to wash the awful taste off her lips. Things were off to a great start.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:38 am
Chibi_Kokoro143

"Frogs are, um. Pretty great, you know?" Gecko chirped happily, turning back to the Kio with a bright smile. Upon her head was her own Frog- now thoroughly kissed by a passerby- who croaked at the stranger in what... may have been a friendly manner? It was hard to say. Gecko laughed, clearly in her element with this booth.

"I mean. Not a lot of kin love frogs. Besides as a snack! So I. Um. I wanted to show how fun frogs can be! I mean, I know they're not for everyone. My bestest friend only has caimans, so I understand! But for... calmer kins, and for little kins. Frogs are pretty great pets! And the sliminess just makes them FUN!"

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

EchoLimaFoxtrot rolled 1 10-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-10)

EchoLimaFoxtrot

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:44 am
Username: EchoLimaFoxtrot
Dice Roll: 4
Kin name: Waddling Duck
Response: Waddling Duck drug her best friend over to the booth. “Oh, Widgeon! Look at this one!” The does were giggling, watching other kin make total fools of themselves. “Are they? THEY ARE!” Ducky couldn’t help but blush. “They are kissing frogs!”

Widgeon prodded her closer to the booth. “You should practice!”

“What? No! You think?” She blushed a little deeper, knowing exactly which buck her friend was talking about. “Oh, OKAY!” Ducky stepped up to the frogs. She picked the cutest looking one, puckered up….

…and it was no longer a frog gazing up at her with those big eyes but a beautiful buck. He was white with splotches of slightly darker color. He looked like the prettiest clouds, kissed by the sun. Ever since that day, she saw him in everything. And as she looked upon her dream buck, the rest of the booths disappeared. It was just her and him.

*smoo-ooch* !

Quote:
4. You give that frog a great big smooch! Gecko is pleased, and gives you a token. (+1 token)

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2015 10:29 am
Moonstone Dazzle

Taste of the Sea looked up at the sky, taking in her explanation and thought that, she was right. Not a lot of kin are strong healthy big kin. Some are timid and a bit frail and small. He knew a kio named Foolproof who has been hurt badly in the past and is very timid and isn't doesnt trust others a lot. Maybe all she needs is a pet to trust.

He then looked back at the pretty kin and smile. "You are right. To others, frogs are the perfect companions." Then she look at the kin on top of her head. "And the slimy mucus could be fun to others."  

Chibi_Kokoro143

Garbage Hoarder

13,875 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Gaian 50
iStoleYurVamps rolled 1 10-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-10)

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2015 6:48 pm
Username: iStoleYurVamps
Dice Roll: 3
Kin name: Blue Blood
Response:
Pass up Kin smooches? As if! At the signage, Blue blood practically raced over, only to stop and gape. Kiss frogs? Why- The kin behind the booth looked nice enough, (very vibrant and pretty he thought), but why would she encourage frog kissing? They were, are so-
No kissing things.

Still, he'd come for fun and excitement and maybe he could try his luck with the much more attractive kin. "Well, if you're not giving out kisses." He began looking at the one he'd have to smooch. "I suppose I will just have to settle." As he bent down to kiss the frog he just-
"Ah, I cannot do it my dear, I am so terribly sorry." He said shaking his head. "I just cannot kiss the poor dear, not when my heart is aflutter for another. Perhaps later I might, but as is, my eyes have been captivated by a different beauty."

He'd wussed out.  
Samuel Carlin rolled 1 10-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-10)
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2015 8:48 pm
Username: Samuel Carlin
Dice Roll: 9
Kin name: More Love
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Response: Was she here to kiss a frog? Of course she was! She'd heard the stories. Sometimes, when you kissed a frog, you ended up finding someone to make you happy. Someone to keep you company. Someone to warm your nights and fill your days and trade stories with and ... oh, but she'd gotten carried away and now? Now all the frogs were ...taken. Or missing. Or napping. What a shame. She glanced around for someone who might stop her, then plucked a token off the pile nearby. She'd just come back and try again tomorrow.  

Samuel Carlin

Aged Elocutionist

10,965 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
sheepcakes rolled 1 10-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-10)

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:33 pm
Username: The Cake Mage of Sheep
Dice Roll: 3: You feel disinclined to kiss the frog, suddenly. Gecko is sad, but understands.
Kin name: Swim to the Moon
Response: 150 words of happenings to your kin!

User Image
Swim walks up to the booth, looking over the frogs and Gecko. "Hey, I'll kiss a frog for you." she says.

She waits for a frog to be presented, smiling and making silly noises at it when Gecko puts it up on the stump. "Aww what a cutie you are!" Swim exclaims, examining the bright colors.

"So just one kiss? Anywhere or do I have tah kiss it on the lips?" she asks, leaning in even before the bright orange doe can answer. Swim pucker her lips moving in closer towards the frog's face. Just as she's about to actually put lips to frog, Swim pulls back, stepping away as she does. "S-sorry.." she stammers out before turning and rushing off.

Pigxels rolled 1 10-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-10)
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2015 10:36 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Username: -- Piggybuns --
Dice Roll: 2
Kin name: Stinging Itch
Response: 150 words of happenings to your kin!

(OMG Really? XD Poor Itch!)
Itch stumbles up excited to kiss a frog, finally! He excitedly gets to the booth. "I'll do it this time for sure! I'll get to smooch a lil slimy cutie," he chirps. He puckers up and... nope. Misses again. This time he smooches the frog's leg. Huh, maybe it moved when he wasn't looking and his eyes were closed? He blinks sadly, and his lil lip trembles. "Pooh," he mumbles. "I'll come back and try again. I'll get it right! I SWEAR IT!"  

Pigxels

Ghost

Lural rolled 1 10-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-10)

Lural

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 1:37 am
Username: Lural
Dice Roll: 3.... again
Kin name: Maybe
Response:

Maybe had seen her dad here the other day. A kissing booth? Well that sounded like fun. She wasn't going to tell her dad that she was here. Oh no. Of course, she was a little dissapointed to find out that the kin to kiss was a female. ... and there were a lot of frogs. LOTS of frogs. She wasn't sure how she felt about this, but she decided to suck it up and show her father up. Yes, she could do this! No wait. She was supposed to kiss a FROG? She bit her lip uncertainly. Had this been where her father chickened out? She could do this. She had to do this! Maybe puckered up, but didn't lean in. "GAH! I can't do this! I'm sorry I'm sorry!" She bowed her head to the doe. She chickened out and had to back away. Kissing a frog was not how she wanted her first kiss to be.  
Scaramouche Fandango rolled 1 10-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-10)
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 2:04 am
Username: Scaramouche Fandango
Dice Roll: 6
Kin name: Serpent Child
Response: Serpent Child was very glad that Hissy Fit hadn't come with him. He'd seen the watersnake chow down on all kinds of amphibians, but here was a place in which you were to kiss them. It was a cute little idea- but one the voracious snake would have probably not taken well to. He gamely stepped up to the booth and leaned in to kiss a frog- but the animal that met him wasn't slimy at all, but dry and kind of bumpy. He opened his eyes and stared at the toad in front of him. He stepped back, slightly puzzled, but no worse for the wear.  

Scaramouche Fandango

Big Wife

EchoLimaFoxtrot rolled 1 10-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-10)

EchoLimaFoxtrot

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 7:52 am
Username: EchoLimaFoxtrot
Dice Roll: 8
Kin name: Widgeon
Response: "Okay, okay Ducky! Enough dreaming of your buck!" Widgeon pushed her friend to the side, cutting her smooch short. The forest green doe looked around, to see if she had an audience. Nope. Good.

She stepped up to smooch her frog. She closed her eyes, leaned forward and puckered up.

That’s weird! The frog wasn’t slimy at all, like she had expected. This wasn’t so bad? What in the world were kin so upset about? This was not all that unpleasant.

A throat cleared. Wait… throat!? Not a croak? Widgeon opened her eyes in alarm, looking in to the fascinating eyes of Gecko. Her eyes opened even further as she stepped back with a sputter. “Um. Erm. Uh. Hi?”

Another kin came up to her. “Take this and leave. Both of you!”

Quote:
8. There is no frog to kiss. Instead, you kiss Gecko! The doe is pleased. Her next door neighbor, Fair Hunter, is NOT, and gives you a token on the promise this will not happen again. (Note- if you kiss Gecko twice, Fair Hunter just scares you off. No token today!) (+1 token first time rolled, no token afterward)

Jun D rolled 1 10-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-10)
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 11:59 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Username: Jun D
Dice Roll: 9
Kin name: Distant Tidings
Response:
In a rather cheerful mood with his two tokens (so it was a little treasure yet, but after his previous horror at the flipping booth, there was no way to go but up), Distant Tidings wove his way, balancing his spoils on his nose, through the crowd and decided to drop by the kissing booth as he'd earlier intended. He wasn't especially averse to kissing frogs, and, if nothing else, there seemed quite an interesting story there. And, not to put too fine a point on it, the orange doe was fascinating. Quite, quite beautifully fascinating.

And also not there. Tidings looked around, but the booth seemed entirely unmanned. The fascinating orange doe was nowhere to be seen, and no frogs croaked. There was, however, a pile of tokens on the table. Huh.

Tidings shrugged and purloined a pebble. No sense turning down a free gift (so to speak) – he'd just have to come back later for the frog and the doe.

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

Samuel Carlin rolled 1 10-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-10)

Samuel Carlin

Aged Elocutionist

10,965 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 12:42 pm
Username: Samuel Carlin
Dice Roll: 2. You... miss the frog's mouth. Gecko is extremely disappointed, and sends you on your way.
Kin name: More Love
Response: She was back again, just as she'd vowed. There were kin and frogs and kisses being traded. Not like the day before where she'd come too late to have a fair shot.

"I'm ready!" she told Gecko. She leaned in, closed her eyes, puckered up... and kissed a leg. A leg? That didn't feel right. Her eyes flew open and she peered at the frog who had moved. It must have moved. She couldn't be that bad at kissing, could she?

Noticing the disappointed look Gecko was giving her, More Love tucked her tail a bit and left the booth.  
Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff