Welcome to Gaia! ::

River of Polls : A GUILD OF RANDOMNESS AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

A random-based guild in which you may literally spam, chat, and do whatever you want. (Just follow the TOS and have fun!!!) 

Tags: Spam, Polls, Chat, Everything, Hangout, Role-playing, Role, Play, Word, Games, Quizzes, Discussion, Friends, Roleplay 

Reply River of Polls
How many forehead lines/wrinkles do you have? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How many forehead lines do you have?
  None
  Just 1
  5 or more
  DUnno, they are random
View Results

moxieroe

Interstellar Detective

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2015 10:25 pm
Anaya the Bee
Your full of s**t. NO way you make more than my dad. ******** YOU!!!!!!! PROCTOR REPUBLIC WILL NEVER ACCEPT YOU!!!!!!!!! You are totally full of s**t.

And they don't get food stamps, wow, they are sutpid. No wonder their household in Boles Acres looks like s**t.

well if your dad is just as stupid as you, i wouldn't be surprised if i made more than him.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2015 10:25 pm
And my family has owned it since 2005. DOn't ******** with us. WHO THE ******** DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?  

Anaya the Bee

moxieroe

Interstellar Detective

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2015 10:26 pm
Anaya the Bee
moxieroe
Anaya the Bee
Wow peasant, i feel soo awesome. Makes me feel like royalty. No one owns a 6 bedroom 3 bath house in Alamo.

u sure bro?

and your family owns that? do you even own a car, much less a house? like, what do you have that you own?
I have a brand new car. I own that. WHO THE ******** DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?

I AM A GOD AMOUNT POOR PATHETIC MORTALS LIKE YOU

nah jk i'm just my awesome self 4laugh  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2015 10:27 pm
moxieroe
Anaya the Bee
moxieroe
Anaya the Bee
Wow peasant, i feel soo awesome. Makes me feel like royalty. No one owns a 6 bedroom 3 bath house in Alamo.

u sure bro?

and your family owns that? do you even own a car, much less a house? like, what do you have that you own?

My dad has been in the military air force for 23 years, and is the Inspector General on the base in this terrible town. WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE? My parents know what we are doing. We are great people.  

Anaya the Bee

moxieroe

Interstellar Detective

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2015 10:29 pm
Anaya the Bee
moxieroe
Anaya the Bee
moxieroe
Anaya the Bee

u sure bro?

My dad has been in the military air force for 23 years, and is the Inspector General on the base in this terrible town. WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE? My parents know what we are doing. We are great people.

if your parents raised a jackass like you, they're probably really horrible and pathetic.

that sucks that he makes less than me then. i mean, he's been working at that his WHOLE LIFE. i've been working for like... 6 years. ha. now that's pathetic.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2015 10:30 pm
AHAHAHa if you make way more than my dad, then maybe Shikume/Michelle should marry you so they can invest into a way better daycare center, cuz they live in like slum conditions. surprised Just telling it like it is. WHY THE ******** ARE YOU SUCH AN a**? No way you make 101000 a year.  

Anaya the Bee

Anaya the Bee

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2015 10:32 pm
Your full of s**t. This is Gaia. YOU ARE FULL OF s**t AND ******** YOU!!!!!!!!! YOUR A c**k SUCKER!!!!!! YOU ******** a*****e I WANNA SHOOT YOU IN THE ******** HEAD!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2015 10:32 pm
I know where Michele, lives so me pousinign or doing somehting evil is pretty high. DONT ******** WITH THE PROCTORS  

Anaya the Bee

moxieroe

Interstellar Detective

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2015 10:35 pm
Anaya the Bee
AHAHAHa if you make way more than my dad, then maybe Shikume/Michelle should marry you so they can invest into a way better daycare center, cuz they live in like slum conditions. surprised Just telling it like it is. WHY THE ******** ARE YOU SUCH AN a**? No way you make 101000 a year.

bro... you need to work on your reading comprehension so let me give this to you straight. I MAKE MORE THAN YOUR FATHER WHICH IS MORE THAN 120000 A YEAR

and shikume and me probably will get married. but like hot damn, don't ruin the surprise of the proposal.

do you know what slum conditions are? you throw around a lot of words you don't seem to know... and i mean... she was good enough for you, so if she's so bad then wow you must have bad taste. good thing i got her in her sexy, hot, TOTALLY GREAT prime. whee  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2015 10:35 pm
HAHAHAHAHHA I know where she lives. ANd her family in boles acres. scream  

Anaya the Bee

Anaya the Bee

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2015 10:37 pm
I'm gonona kill you. I'm gonna bomb you and michelles and her fmailkys house. Mark my words. I'm gonna feed you cyanide.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2015 10:38 pm
also your comments of violence are REEEEAAAALLLLY not good.

like... the kind of not good, like could possibly go the police and file a report or if nothing else get you in trouble with gaia.

you obviously seem very violent. you may want to get help or something.

also dont't try to edit them. they've been screencapped heart  

moxieroe

Interstellar Detective

Anaya the Bee

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2015 10:39 pm
moxieroe
also your comments of violence are REEEEAAAALLLLY not good.

like... the kind of not good, like could possibly go the police and file a report or if nothing else get you in trouble with gaia.

you obviously seem very violent. you may want to get help or something.

also dont't try to edit them. they've been screencapped heart
I don't care about gaia anymore. It's real life that matters, not what a bunch of text says. RIGHT? Real life matters. Not a bunch of code and test created by a bunch of nerds. I'm already done with gaia anyways.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2015 10:41 pm
GO AHEAD I AM READY FOR ANYTHIGN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE WORLD IS s**t ANYWays ******** the world  

Anaya the Bee

Anaya the Bee

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2015 10:42 pm
bring it on!!!!!!!!!!! ******** THE POLICE!!!!!!!!!!! ALL THEY DO IS STOP PEOPLE FOR ROAD VIOLATIONS RATHER TAHN STOPIING PEOLE COMMITTING FELONIES IN STORES LIKE DOLLAR GENERAL AND GETTING AWAY WITH IT. STUPID POLICE. ALAMOGORDO IS THE WORST PLACE EVER. ******** THE POICE AND ******** SUSANA MARTINEZ AND ******** THE ENTIRE GOVERNMENT. THE AOI EMPIRE REVOLUTION IS AMONGST US NOW  
River of Polls

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff