Feral Galaxy

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 7:58 pm
Username 1: Painted Moose
Which Pony: Sugar
Username 2: Sabra Knight
Which Pony: Brown Sugar

Sugar:
-- Name: Marcharie O'Hare
-- Personality: Persnickety - On the whole she's a welcoming mare, a veritable social butterfly, who has yet to meet anyone whom she doesn't consider a friend. That isn't to say, however, that her sweetness doesn't come at a price. Marcharie places far too much emphasis on the trivial and minor details, ultimately making her a fussy sort. She's very particular about certain things, all of which inevitably revolve around tea. Only certain cushions should be used during the evenings, lemon zest should only be used with European black teas, and don't get her started on cinnamon! Her more extreme pet peeves include twins (to her that is the mother being extremely lazy during birth; where is the uniqueness?!), the word 'morning', and the color purple.

Because of her ability to endlessly chatter on with her sister, usually in nonsensical riddles and laughter, guests hardly have the time to pick up on every one of her rules. A pity, really. Marcharie can be quite temperamental when her tea party has been disrupted. The worst offense, of course, being when her sister breaks the "teapots". Clumsy wretch!

Brown Sugar:
-- Name: Madeleine “Maddy” Hatta
-- Personality: Bizarre - Maddy is a very friendly mare with a bubbling energy that radiates around her. Her love of life and the wonders found in it overwhelm any potential sense of dread or despair. Because of this she knows no strangers and treats all like a friend and potential tea drinker. Riddles and puzzles are some of her favorite past times and often before inviting one to a tea party will leave some form of puzzle for them to solve. She believes in doing the impossible and that those who can’t think outside of the box surely do not know how to truly live. Who can enjoy tea like that?

It is in the riddles that the first bit of insanity is shown. This insanity that appears just briefly in other typical interactions slips whenever she tells some morbid tale with a bright smile. More so than laughing in the face of danger, Maddy would just invite it to dance along with her! Or better yet share in a cup of tea…

Her own relationship with her sister is a wacky love/hate situation. Both share many hobbies (tea time!), but are always disagreeing to agree/disagree. Maddy just enjoys bickering with her sister for a good time and often her spontaneous nature conflicts with Marcharie's particular ways. Siblings are siblings after all even if Marcharie doesn't enjoy when Maddy adds a bit more sugar, or lemon, or cinnamon, or other certain 'spices' to their tea...

Prompt: #4 (It's some of 2 and 3 with a bit in between~)

There it goes up and down, round and round, every thing's just spiraling down~

Maddy sighed as she stared at the broken teapot. It had been Marcharie's recent favorite and now it was shattered. What was she to do with this one? "Oh well off into the woods you go~!" Last time she had broken Marcharie's teapot Maddy had taken it away to the same spot, a mostly hidden chasm in the woods that allowed a perfect hole for such pieces. It was a shame that the old teapots got so stinky down there else Maddy would have been content to host a party on this very area. Marcharie would never agree though since things always have to be so-so~

"Madeleine? Where are you, Maddy dear? You'll never believe the luck we've had." A light, excited trill bounced around the wicked woods as the little pluck of a mare tittered about in search of her sister. "I've brought your faaavoorrriiiteee." Her laughter carried far further than her steps, and the sheer over joyed nature of the mare shown through her features. "They'll be here any moment, so please do come back! It's almost Tea Time."

Oh, oh, no! In surprise Maddy bounced around on her hooves before finally turning to catch sight of her sister's appearance, "Oh lovely~" Her gaze shimmered at the idea of the party, "But oh I must confess to an itsy tensie spill up." Her sister was going to go mad over this one! Oh the thought made her chuckle though...Mad, going, mad, maybe madder? I'm already there~

The mare trotted over towards her with a wide smile, "But cleaning early is without meaning, so tea first?" Behind the smile was the tiniest flicker of dread mixed with mischievousness. Oh she did love to see how brightly her sister shined when riled up! But she really did want to meet her new friends and favorites as well.

"A spill? Oh Maddy, you didn't." Marcharie moved closer to her sister, measured hoof steps bringing her to the edge of the chasm. What she saw caused the dappled mare to stomp her hooves. On top of a pile of decaying corpses was that of an Angeni stallion. His neck was clearly broken, with the red tendons of his neck exposed through the slash that had possibly ended his life. "That was my favorite teapot! I never get to have anything; you break it all!" She spun to glare at her sister before reaching out to n** her shoulder with her teeth.

"After all the trouble I went through to get your favorite, you go and break mine?" Marcharie clucked her tongue. The wretch! There was nothing to be done about it now, though; they had a party to attend. She stomped past her sister, little golden wings a flutter with irritation. "Oh you leave me positively steamed! How am I going to keep my luscious glow without the Angeni tea? I'm going to get wrinkles." Marcharie prattled on to herself while moving towards the "Grand Tea Party".

There it was the golden anger stomping its way through. Maddy offered a small smile as she trotted after her sister, "I was only trying to make you a cup of tea when the pot decided to steam over~ It steamed and steamed until it accidentally toppled itself." How was she to know that the angeni would thrash and scream while she got his blood?

"I'll find you a new favorite. A better, more favorite, favoriter favorite than ever before~" Maddy nodded, "A surprise is inside and now the steam has even more flavor to please~" She had picked more of their herbs to relax their new 'friends' so that they could spice up their teas as they pleased. After all what was a good tea without some specialty? It just happened that the girls enjoyed a good home herbal remedy of blood and leaves.

Never to kill, only to thrill.

Well except when Maddy did happen to slip and accidentally break their teapots. It was such a simple thing really. So easy to get caught up in the madness and the thrill of the spill. One would never know that though if they saw the meadow up ahead. Brightly decorated with ribbons and flowers sat a beautiful area with tea tables and cups for days. All sorts from all over decorated their tables and there was plenty of room for guests and play.

Special tea was always brewing for their newest guests. It was relaxing and added to the spinning of their minds as the world suddenly took on a new appeal. Sip away and trip past the day~! No one would realize that the sisters were nicking necks and taking their pick then. After all who noticed such things when the world was spinning madly around you?

Some evenings the parties had so many quests that Marcharie wouldn't even see Maddy until well into the night. Others were smaller, more intimate gatherings, and the sizes always depended on the moods of the hostesses. Already a few quests had taken the bait, and were drinking their fill of the tea laid out before them. Marcharie had been in a very Autumn mood when she had been gathering teas. Every one of their teapots had very Fall-esque themes blended in to their pelts, with one in particular sticking out. A pretty flutter with a healthy frame and bright eyes.

"Come here, come here!" Marcharie motioned for her to come closer. It seemed to be difficult for the mare, but Marcharie was there to help keep her balance. "My, someone can't hold her tea." She laughed.

"It's...It's verrrrry good."

"It is, isn't it? Tell my sister what you told me. Tell her, go on, tell her!" She nudged her with a shoulder rub before looking to Maddy. "You'll love this."

"....honey....and nectar...do you see the stars?"

"She's just as sweet as she looks, sister. Sweet and natural."

"Oh, sister!" Maddy laughed with wicked delight, "Amazingly truly you are!" The mare smiled before nodding towards the side where an angeni had stumbled into the party, "I see wings flying low tonight. You may be in luck for the right one tonight." It was good timing that boy had finally managed his way through her tricks and games of the woods.

After all how else was one to get here save for being lured in by the sisters?

They definitely would have their fun and play tonight. If any teapots wandered off that was fine as well save for the special specials~ Those they would keep for a while content on their brewed teas and snacks. No one would ever chase them here since all that left went back with wander and forever changed lips. No one would dare to believe to see what could be had and instead any tales would be considered mad.

Laughing at her own riddle Maddy looked towards her sister with a wide smile, "See? See? Some may crack, some may tip, but love above all can replace that lost sip~" She was just glad that her sister had still thought of her and her favorite teapots even with Maddy accidentally breaking her own. That in its way was a wacky love of its own.

Sisters were as sisters were after all~

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 9:21 pm
Username 1: Sharingan Spud
Which Pony: Brown Sugar
Username 2: Master Wild Mage
Which Pony: Sugar

Sugar:
-- Name: Genevieve
-- Personality: Quirky-
Genevieve is a simple girl. She loves being around her friends and family and having a good time. She has a sarcastic wit and can come off as being mean spirited but her barbed words are just teasing and in good fun. She has her introverted moments that she loves to be alone and enjoy her stories and drawings. Though she has 4 left hooves she loves to enjoy music and will sway to the beat if not try a bit of a shuffling dance moves.

Brown Sugar:
-- Name: Emilia
-- Personality: Fun going -
She is a spunky little thing full of energy and fun loving. She loves music and art and dancing to anything, including the music in her own mind. She likes to make jokes and goof around with everyone but never in a mean way. She is the type that if she sees someone that seems upset or down she will try to cheer them up. However don't mistake her for a push over. She is altogether and can spot a fake from a mile away. While she loves friends she will not tolerate a "fair weather" friend and only keeps real ones around. With this said her best friend is also her dear sister. They are inseparable and tend to complete each other. Without her sister Emi would feel like a part of her was missing.

Prompt: #3

As they raced around steeping tea and setting up the whimsical decorations and tea set they had chosen Emi jokingly called out "Oh dear, Oh dear, the time. We will be late!" The sisters giggled as the kettle began to whistle as if it was laughing along with them. Even there laughter was similar. The girls sometime seemed as if they moved and thought as one.

The decor was like it was straight out of wonderland with half tea cups and stacked tea cups and teapots. There was even a teapot housing a sweet little mouse. The table its self was decorate with a whimsical table cloth whose pattern seemed to constantly be changing as you ran your eyes along from one side to the other. The whole thing was set outside under a large twisted tree which gave off it's own whimsical feeling.

As they poured the tea in many different teapots in anticipation of all there guest arriving that they had invited. Some of them the girls didn't even know, they had just invited anyone they seen along the way. There were creamer pots set around with different flavor creamers and honey spoons were abundant as Emi and Gen loved honey in there tea. The tea flavors were just as complex and diverse as there creamers and sweeteners.

"Oh Emi, did we remember to bring the games?" She asked as she twirled around to face her sister. As if on cue Emi was pulling out the games they had brought for the party. "But of course dear, I mean whats a tea party without games?" She asked with a smile. The party was nearly set up and it seemed they were making perfect time for it as well. All they needed now were the guest.  

Sharingan spud

Sparkling Genius

stella cinere
Crew

Ice-Cold Codger

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 1:00 pm
Thank you everyone for entering the judges and I had a lot of fun reading everyone’s entries!

So with no further wait!

Winners are:

Painted Moose and Sabra Knight!
Painted Moose

Sabra Knight

But wait there is more!

Honorable Mention goes to:

Kyaishi and Roserain!
Kyaishi

Roserain

BECAUSE there are two winners, Painted Moose and Sabre Knight you are welcome to choose to keep the sisters or receive a surprise set of siblings!

Kyaishi and Roserain will receive whichever prize is left, or if you want to decline and try for something else this is your choice!

Thank you everyone for entering again!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 1:26 pm
OMGOMG <3 THANKYUUU ;-; Roserain and I will be thrilled with whatever we receive, those sisters were so much fun to RP heart Congrats Sabra and Moose!!!  

Kyaishi
Crew

Eloquent Lunatic

Roserain

Much Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 1:39 pm
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH *flings herself into the sun*

*pops her head back out to say congrats to Sabra and Moose as well* 8D <3

*pops back in to continue screeching until all the stars explode*  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 1:45 pm
hanging gallow

Oh, wow! Thanks so much! <333 It was fun writing that with a wonderland twist~

Congrats to you guys as well~!

But we'll take the surprise siblings actually and let Kyaishi and Roserain have the original sisters. <3

I can't wait to see what wacky pair we get. XD

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

Archived

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out