Welcome to Gaia! ::

River of Polls : A GUILD OF RANDOMNESS AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

A random-based guild in which you may literally spam, chat, and do whatever you want. (Just follow the TOS and have fun!!!) 

Tags: Spam, Polls, Chat, Everything, Hangout, Role-playing, Role, Play, Word, Games, Quizzes, Discussion, Friends, Roleplay 

Reply River of Polls
INFLATION!!!!!!! I want to inflate my belly!!!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Anaya the Bee

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 1:14 am
It's starting. eek I think my organs are getting surrounded by belly fat. I feel like I really can't breath as well and I feel my heart beating crazily where I don't have to feel it with my hand, I just feel it really really beating in my upper left body.

Oh god I just have to keep expanding and inflating it more and more to see what happens. eek I just have to, it's all I want in life. I wanted to see what it was like to have a beer belly but this is just crazy. eek I'll tell you this, it feels very weird but great at the same time. You feel like your full all the time but worse, like a balloon is inside your belly and it just feels like it's gonna burst any moment. It's crazy. xd But I love it, my belly looks soo round and beautiful, my favorite part of my body. I'm probably the only person who loves his big giant round ball belly more than anything else on his body.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2015 1:03 am
Zombie Girl Ali
I also have made my vision to where I only see like I am looking through a tunnel or something. so I love making my peripheral vision totally nonexistant. so yeah. It's weird. I love looking through a tunnel. It really turns me on and it really makes me feel weird since i have no peripheral visiosj.
Yep totally have tunnel vision right now. I can see what I wright in stuff right now but that's cuz it's my direct center vision. I think I have no peripheral vision. I've made myself see that way. I can see in front of me but my periphrals are totally black. I hope I don't get macular degeneration where I start to loose my central vision to. eek If I do I might go blind.  

Anaya the Bee

Anaya the Bee

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 1:08 am
I feel soo crazy right now. Even if I were to get a heart attack or something, I still won't ever loose my beer belly. It'll probably be impossible to get rid of it anyway. Oh well. Sucks being a male. Women gain fat in places where there are no organs, where men have to gain fat in belly area where like all our vital organs are. With a 45 inch belly, my organs are probably already surrounded by belly fat,, especially since my stomach is kinda hard-ish. OH well, I'm still never getting rid of it.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 9:12 pm
http://data3.whicdn.com/images/83854774/large.jpg

She's weird. She probably sees weirdly. I dunno. SHe probably can't move her eyes at all.

But believe it or not, she sees normally. It's all about the pupil. Her white part is just black instead. It's weird. It's the pupil that sees, not the weird black part of the eye. But it's weird, she looks like she can't move her eyes around.  

Anaya the Bee

Anaya the Bee

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2015 1:33 am
My stomach is too huge. eek I get soo out of breath like almost all the time. Me stocking at work today was terrible, I felt like I Had to breath hard like all the time. It was weird. I've been breathing more heavily the past few days. Have to catch my breath like often. I hope nothing's wrong with me. Only thing wrong with me is that my stomach is soo bloated and bulges out soo much. I feel soo pregnant all the time. eek It's weird. My belly feels soo smooth and hard. I can't grab like much fat at all, it's too solid and hard. eek I fear for my health.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2015 2:24 am
*rubs belly* It's like theres a baby in my belly. I know there is. I feel it. I'm mpreg. gonk  

Anaya the Bee

Anaya the Bee

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2015 3:04 am
Urghh can't sit down on comp and on bed anymore now, it feels too uncomfortable. I'm soo fat. Urghh my darn beer belly getting in the way.

I knew i'd get a beer belly. My dad has one, but i think mine is bigger than his. eek It's weird, Hard to bend over when siting down. My ball belly gets in the way. I'm probably never gonna lose it.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 3:38 am
I LOVE IT I LOVE IT!!!!! I LOVE MY BELLY!!!!!!! SOo huge and round like a ball. It bulges out soo much. It's huge and round. eek I MUST KEEP IT GROWING!!! I think I am crazy, no one likes having a beer belly but I do. whee Exciting. I'm never going to exercise ever. My belly is my favorite part of my body. biggrin Gotta love it.  

Anaya the Bee

Anaya the Bee

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2015 10:57 pm
My stomach is too round. Feels soo uncomfortable right now when I sit on my bed. O.O My ball gets in the way. Darn my beer belly. eek  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2015 11:01 pm
Urghh my ball belly. Gettting in the way. Feels soo weird. Sucks not being able to make it smaller. Have to let it bulge or feel weird.  

Anaya the Bee

Anaya the Bee

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2015 3:50 am
I sit down or stand up, and I let my belly bulge out with pride. blaugh

But still, I can't believe I grew a beer belly. eek Only had it for almost 3 years. Before than I was skinny as heck and always wanted to see what it felt like to have a beer belly. And then I got my wish and it feels weird. I feel like a pregnant lady sitting down on the floor getting ready to do yoga. I mean I LITERALLY can say that I have a beer belly. And it's weird. Like I think almost all men will eventually grow one, but mine grew early which probably isn't good. O.O I'm scared to see what my organs look like and what surrounds them. My beer belly grew very fast, so I dunno. I'm never getting rid of it, I love the feeling soo much. My heart does palpate weirdly sometimes though, and feels like I could get chest pains any moment, but probably cuz my diet is terrible, fast food in stuff. Feels like I could get a heart attack any moment, feel soo fat.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2016 2:00 am
Theres no stopping the growth. When I weigh myself now, I have to bend over a little or suck my stomach in a little to see the scale reading. If I don't, I can't see the reading.

I'm running into the same problems now that pregnant women run into. Can't see the scale reading, totally can't see my feet when I stand up and look down unless I bend over quite a bit. And another thing I"m noticing is that I never really see my feet much. I never really pay attention to them and don't really tend to my feet like barely at all. I'm scared it's because my belly is too big. Eventually it'll get worse where I only see my feet when I am sitting down. Almost loosing track of my feet completely when I stand up. ONly see my feet barely when I am walking and looking down at same time.  

Anaya the Bee

Anaya the Bee

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 12:25 am
My new goal. To not be able to see my feet at all when I am standing. Even if I am looking down and walking, I better not be able to see my feet at all.

Just soo weird that my belly is huge. Semok can probably still see her feet barely, but me, my feet are like gone when I stand up.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:18 am
Anaya the Bee
http://data3.whicdn.com/images/83854774/large.jpg

She's weird. She probably sees weirdly. I dunno. SHe probably can't move her eyes at all.

But believe it or not, she sees normally. It's all about the pupil. Her white part is just black instead. It's weird. It's the pupil that sees, not the weird black part of the eye. But it's weird, she looks like she can't move her eyes around.
I just bought some black schlera contact lenses, and I was right. You can't move your eyes. If I move my eye around even a little it feels uncomfortable. It's like wearing sunglasses though, not weird. But still can't move my eyes or else it'll feel annoying and uncomfortable, so it's weird. I guess eye size doesn't matter how you see shapes, but instead can't move my eyes around. I have to keep looking in direct center when I move my head, it's weird. It'd suck that I can't be able to tell what another person is looking at.  

Anaya the Bee

Anaya the Bee

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 3:44 am
It's gotten out of hand. It has. Bulges too much, way too much like a balloon. emo I think I am developing heart failure or liver failure. It's soo big, I think I have fuild buildup. Way too bulging out these past few days. I think it needs to be drained cuz I think my liver is totally swollen. My belly is like 47 inches now. Was 45 a few days ago. I'm concerned. eek I have to bend over a lot now to see my feet and they are pretty swollen. *sigh* I hope nothings wrong.  
River of Polls

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff