Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply ››››››››› Inactive Amphitrite City Locations
[Y1: Lamia District] Cafe Salvatore Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 7:56 pm
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

User Image
Marco Guerrero Katsuragi
I will start over...

Marco almost felt like jumping into the air and pumping his fist...almost. Iris agreed to hang out with him and she was going to give him her cellphone number as well! In the excitement, Marco forgot that he did not own a cellphone -his parents thought that he was too young- but that didn't matter because he would be hanging out with Iris. This day could not get any better for him. He was nervous about his new start in this region, but everything was looking good right now. He made a friend (possibly?) and he couldn't wait for his classes to begin. If anyone was as nice as Iris then he would make lots of friends and he wouldn't be alone anymore. Then he could show his parents that he had friends and maybe they would be proud of him as well. He once overheard his parents talk about how he didn't bring any kids his age to their home. They were concerned that he wasn't making any friends, but they wouldn't have to worry about that anymore!

The gust of wind seemed to interrupt the two children's excitement. Iris had to grab her grab her skirt before it was flipped by the wind and Charmander had to push against Marco's legs to stop him from falling back. He heard some girls screaming as well as the ruffle of papers. It seemed the wind had effected everyone around the Cafe area. Once the wind stopped, Marco looked up and saw Flabebe being carried away. "Oh no..." Iris was already running after her pokemon. Marco ran after her almost immediately; he knew that Iris cared about her pokemon greatly and he wanted to make sure Bebe was alright. Charmander followed after the children catching up very quickly to them. They would need his help to find Flabebe, wherever the wind took her.

[Exit]

==========

Pokemon:
User Image
Friendship Points:
User Image
Level: 5
Nature: Naive
Ability: Blaze
Experience: 0/1000
Move Set:

► Scratch
      ► Growl

Inventory:
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :

► M I S C E L L A N E O U S :

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 8:33 pm
User Image

Ω Claude Zeithexen Ω

❖ Breading Teacher ❖

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
█【Claude Mood: Joyful yet serious】█
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Claude sat there enjoying the weather and people watching. He watched a green hair child and a black hair boy interacting. They seemed kinda cute together. But sadly he didn't pay much attention to them, he didn't want to watch them like a creeper and get a bad reputation right off the bat. He hoped the other teachers were doing fine.

Slowly getting up from his chair he left enough money to cover the payment and a tip. Using something heavy as a paper weight and he waved goodbye to a worker. He wondered what his workers looked like and acted like. Well, guess he could hunt one down hopefully. They should be somewhere and he did have pokemon to hunt for them.

Walking towards the market area where he would guess where a lot of people would be since its the closest thing to the train station.

[exit]

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
█【Attire: Glasses. A dark blue sleeve shirt with a dark vest over it and a tie. Black pants with a matching belt. Formal shoes.】█

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Pokemon Party:

---
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Pokemon: Ditto
Friendship Points:
User Image
Level: 50
Nature Naughty
Ability imposter
Experience: 0
Move Set:

► Transform

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Pokemon: Lilligant
Friendship Points:
User Image
Level: 50
Nature Gentle
Ability Own Tempo
Move Set:

► Mega Drain
► Petal Dance
► Synthesis
► Petal Blizzard

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Pokemon: Mightyena: Enkidu
Friendship Points:
User Image
Level: 30
Nature Relaxed
Ability Intimidate
Move Set:

► Bite
► Snarl
► Scary Face
► Crunch
---

Pokeballs:

---
N/A
---

Medicine:

---
N/A
---

Berries:

---
N/A
---

Key-Items:

---
N/A
---

Miscellaneous:

---
N/A
---

Quoted:

---
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

---

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:52 pm
Rina sighed, her stomach growling rather loudly. People give her strange looks, but she tried to ignore them as she continued to walk, a faint blush coating her cheeks. Rufflet trotted along side her, chuckling a bit at Rina's grumbling stomach as well as her embarrassment "you always do that Ray, is it really that funny? How would you like it if I laughed at you when you had an empty stomach" she whined. Ray rolled his eyes, pointing his wing forward and to the right "Ruff, Rufflet!" he cried out. Rina's eyes followed to where he was pointing and she clapped her hands together excitedly "Excellent! Hopefully they have some delicious bread there" she exclaimed. Ray sighed, shaking his head as he followed his partner, Rina was always like this when she thought about bread. So they changed their direction and headed for the cafe, there was bound to be something good to eat here right? Without hesitation she strolled in, and looked around the place. It seemed like a rather cute cafe, and Rina made sure to make a mental note of it so that she could come back here another time after this. Ray followed her in, keeping close and hugging her leg so he didn't get lost or stumble in someone else's way. Rina slowly came to a stop, causing Ray to walk into her and fall backwards. The small bird pokemon chirped "Ruff, Ruff Rufflet!" he cried out in annoyance. Rina looked downwards, puffing her cheeks "it's not my fault that you ran into me Ray... but still I apologize, I'll clean you up after we eat sound good?" she asked softly, before scooping her beloved friend into her arms. Ray looked at her, folding his wings, while giving her a satisfied nod.

With that settled, Rina then turned towards the waiter who was staring at her. She blushed faintly embarrassed "s... sorry, table for two please?" she asked, rather softly. Sure she seemed outgoing and fun when she was talking with Ray, but they had been together for a while now and she wasn't shy around him. Others though, she was super shy around at first. She hugged Ray closer to her, her chin resting on the feathers surrounding his head. Ray gave her a soft encouraging chirp, and so she followed the waiter as he sat her down. Once seated, she gently placed Ray on the seat next to her before taking the menu from the waiter. When he left, a sigh of relief left her lips "oh man, I really need to work on my people skills..." she muttered. Ray chirped in agreement, before Rina brought out some poke-food as well as a few popins she made. She let Ray dig in, before scanning over the menu "now where is the bread..." she whispered, her mouth practically drooling at the thought of a golden warm loaf of bread.

((Out.Of.Cute-Birds: Anyone can feel free to bug Rina if they want to))

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 6:46 am
User Image

Izumi Kaito

Blackthorn's Gentle Dragon

•••▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬•••

INDENT遠海 Izumi entered the cafe (mysteriously some time after leaving the town square), and found an open seat. He would select a table and wait for Tera to sit first, watching Altais closely in order to quickly return him to his pokeball if he got to rambunctious. it was a serene atmosphere, and it furhter eased Izumi, letting him begin to relax. When Tera would sit down, Izumi followed after, showing some degree of manners for an eleven year old. He would signal to Altais to also sit himself down. When a server comes up, he would make his request for himself and Altais, "I would like some tea. Any selection would do. And a cinnamon scone of possible. Altais here would probably want some kind of spicy pokemon food if you have it." Izumi smiled, and would gesture for Tera to place her order as well.

[OOC - OH MY GOODNESS I AM SOO SORRY. Work has been a bit brutal lately. I should be good now though. Conversations will be getting deep now!]

User Image

Pokemon

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Pokemon: Altais (Bagon) Gender: Male Level: 5 Nature Hasty Ability Rock Head
Move Set:
► Rage ► Ember ► ►

Inventory
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :

Trainers Present

X Kaos X

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Steel Lapin

Magnetic Bunny

10,500 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Signature Look 250

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:16 am
User ImageUser Image
SE: Charizard : Cafe Salvatore : Izumi and Altais : ◍◍◍

Tera followed Izumi and his Pokemon companion into the cafe. The building was soothingly calming, with the lights and relaxing background music; nothing like the hustle and bustle of the people moving about outside. The blue-haired boy had found them a place to sit themselves. She did find it somewhat strange that he would not seat himself before she did, not understanding that was supposed to be good manners and the like, which made it brief a while before they both sat. When Izumi had motioned his Bagon to sit, it made her think about what kind of relationship she would have with her future Pokemon. She had snapped out of that thought as the boy had indicated that he was done with his order. "Ohhh right! Could I get..." She said meekly at first. She the checked the contents of her knapsack to make sure she had enough money. A gleeful grin had shown that she found exactly what she had been hoping for. "Chocolate milk and cheesecake please!" After the server had confirmed their orders, Tera had started gently swinging her feet under the table due to her feet barely being able to touch the ground. "This place is great! Nice choice Izumi!" She said loudly before covering her mouth with both her hands, realizing her volume. "Agh sorry!" She apologized right after in a quieter tone, putting her hands up as if she were praying.

[[It's all right! I'm sorry to hear that, but I'm glad you're back! ^-^]]

User Image⋅ Pokémon ⋅
User Image Flare ║ ♀ ║NATURE: Timid║LVL 5 ║ABILITY: Solar Power ║ITEM: No Item║MOVES: Air Cutter│Scratch│Growl│

Steel Lapin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 12:02 pm
User Image

Izumi Kaito

INDENT遠海 Izumi smiled when Tera was a bit loud. It actually made the atmosphere a little less tense how honest and earnest she was. Izumi, being from a small and tradition minded village, was ingrained in the ways of politeness and decorum. He could learn a thing or two from Tera in that respect. "So, I think it is time to ask the most basic question. What are you studying at the academy? I have battle and history classes lined up this semester. Plus I am hoping to maybe catch one more pokemon, ideally a dragon for my village honor, but also one that is capable of subduing pokemon as harmlessly as possible. I don't like hurting pokemon in battle." He laughed a little bit, almost a light chiming of actual childishness from someone so composed at such a young age. Tera was indeed affecting him, and it was a good thing. Izumi was finally relaxing, and Altais responded to the laughter with one of his own, the little dragon causing a small commotion before Izumi tried to shush him while restraining his own giggles as the dragon't outburst trigger a series of gigglefits.

[OOC - And it is great to finally be back and writing. I hope that nothing gets too in the way, without some forewarning.]

User Image

Pokemon

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Pokemon: Altais (Bagon) Gender: Male Level: 5 Nature Hasty Ability Rock Head
Move Set:
► Rage ► Ember ► ►

Inventory
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :

Trainers Present

X Kaos X

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Steel Lapin

Magnetic Bunny

10,500 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Signature Look 250

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 2:50 pm
User ImageUser Image

Tera tilted her head slightly, confused at the mention of what classes she was taking. She had traveled all the way to Amphitrite City to pick up her Pokemon and that was all. At least that's what she thought she was here for. Still... It was awfully strange that she didn't go to her region's laboratory to get her Pokemon, especially since that was the tradition that her family held. And that weird letter with specific instructions to not open it until her arrival... What came to her mind soon after was that mischievous smirk her mother had before she left the house. Cogs in her head started turning... "W-Waitaminute!..." It was probably more than just a simple coincidence! She suddenly rummaged violently through her knapsack for the envelope that was given to her. Opening the letter just as fast as she found it, the contents found inside were the acceptance letter to academy with classes and dorm room written and a hand-written note, presumably written by her mother. It certainly wasn't the first time her loving mother had fooled her. She didn't want to stay in this city, but defying her mother was scary, terrifying even. Feeling that she had kept him waiting for too long already, she decided to read her mother's note later. But the girl was still in no shape to hold a conversation though; she was still a little shaken up.

She didn't want to make anymore of a scene than she probably already was, so she tried to think of the brighter side of things to calm herself. Sure she might not be travelling, but if there were cool and interesting people like Izumi and Altais then it was definitely worth a stay. There was also the fact that this place was cool looking with its buildings and cultures she'd never seen before; things that she wanted to experience while on her journey. The school would also help her with things she had difficulty with.

When she was finally calm enough to speak, she faced Izumi. "Uh sorry about that... L-Looks like I'm taking Outdoor and Tech & Science class. Doesn't look like we have the same classes... I'd like to catch one Pokemon too! Any Pokemon would be cool. But I gotta get my first Pokemon hehe..." She chuckled with a slight disheartening tone as she looked over the paper. She didn't want to bother Izumi with the realization she just had, so she decided to remain quiet about it. Oh, but maybe they'd be in the same house! "What house are you in?" She was already cheering up a little!

User Image⋅ Pokémon ⋅
User Image Flare ║ ♀ ║NATURE: Timid║LVL 5 ║ABILITY: Solar Power ║ITEM: No Item║MOVES: Air Cutter│Scratch│Growl│

Steel Lapin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 3:30 pm
User Image

Izumi Kaito

INDENT遠海 Izumi watched the many faces of shock and worry cross Tera's face. Very different from her carefree attitude. While she pulled out and ripped open a letter, their orders arrived, and Izumi smiled, while Altais paid close attention to Tera. Both were worried about why she was silent, but when she spoke up, Izumi had a small amount of confirmation. Tera hadn't known she was attending the school, and this would explain why she didn't have a pokemon of her own right now. Izumi snagged a bag of Oolong tea, fairly basic, but it was still good to the young man's taste buds, and he let the mug of hot water begin to steep. He looked at his watch and noted the time before looking back to Tera, who was now asking about his house. "House Kingdra. Did you notice all of the houses are based off of Dragon Types? Except for Charizard, but he looks like he just should be a dragon, you know?" Izumi smiled. He felt bad that he shocked Tera so much.

INDENT遠海 Izumi then picked at his scone, pulling pieces off to nibble on. He realized now that he should make Tera feel comfortable here, and after this, they should most definitely go to the school. That sparked an idea. "Tera, you know there is free time, right? Plus hours to study and do homework. We could meet up during those times and hang out, or actually battle. I mean, the academy is here to teach us to be the best trainers we can be, so we don't have to learn everything on the road, possibly hurting our partners. Plus, Outdoor classes sounded a lot more fun to me than Battle classes, but I need to learn in order to match the others from home." Izumi smiled. She helped him without knowing it, so it only made sense to repay her kindness. "Besides, there will be club activities at the academy too. We should definitely look into those if we are not in the same house. Most of our luggage should already be in our dorms too."

INDENT遠海 Izumi hoped he had provided a positive to being here. Sure, it wouldn't be adventure, but there were plenty of places to see and explore. Altais had been happily munching on the pokemon food, emphatically agreeing with Izumi. The pokemon then had a lovely thought of meeting Tera's partner too, and couldn't help but growl gleefully. It was only a matter of time before Izumi, Tera, and Altais would go to the school, but Altais and Izumi were going to do their best to make Tera feel comfortable and happy to be here before them. Based on the looks she made when they asked about classes, and her fervent rush to open the envelope, she may need the support.

User Image

Pokemon

Move Set:
► Rage ► Ember ► ►

Inventory
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :

Trainers Present

X Kaos X

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Steel Lapin

Magnetic Bunny

10,500 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Signature Look 250

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 4:44 pm
User Image
Maria Taylor
Flygon House
Future Pokémon Breeder & Healer

Location : Lamia Train Station → Café Salvatore

Company : Silvano, Lillipup, Rina
                                          Wearing : Same as Picture

Maria followed Silvano out of the train station glad to stretch her legs a bit after the train ride. She was grateful that her little puppy Pokémon Lillipup wasn't the type to run off. Granted that was never out of the realm of possibility. The tiny pup as of that moment was content following alongside her master while sniffing the smells of the city. Even Maria couldn't completely dislike where she was, even if it was with Silvano.

It wasn't until they got to the café that Lillipup's attention turned to a girl and her Rufflet. Rushing over the little puppy Pokémon went barrelling towards the green eyed girl before jumping. Narrowly missing the girl's lap the Lillipup barked happily in greeting. "Lillipup!" Maria called after it. A few seconds after the Pokémon ran off, Maria chased after her. Not really bothering to say anything to Silvano she figured he'd follow after her.

Seeing her pokemon seemingly climbing a girl's leg in attempts to get onto her lap, Maria called out. "Lillipup, get down." With that order, the brown puppy stopped what she was doing and sat down, wagging her tail happily while looking back at Maria. "I'm so sorry, usually she's not like this." she apologized. The brunette could only assume that her Pokémon was just full of excitement. "Um... I'm Maria by the way... and that's Silvano, Antonio Silvano." she introduced the two of them. Her voice shifted to a hint of protest when she mentioned his first name. Honestly no matter how hard he tried she wouldn't call him anything but his last name and that was that.

PARTY

User Image Lillipup ♀ - Lv. 5

Pokémon Info :
                                          Lillipup
                                          Nature: Docile (No added bonuses)
                                          Ability: Vital Spirit : The Pokémon cannot be Asleep while having this ability.
                                          Held Item: ---
                                          Exp: 0/1000
                                          Move Set:
                                              ► Leer
                                              --> The opposing team's Defense stats are reduced. << Type: Normal Acc: 100% Effect: 100% >>
                                              ► Tackle
                                              --> User charges and slams into the target with its whole body. << Type: Normal Acc: 100% Effect: -- >>
                                              ► Odor Sleuth
                                              --> Enables Ghost-types to be hit with Normal- and Fighting-type attacks. Also enables evasive target to be hit. << Type: Normal Acc: -- Effect: -- >>

Friendship Points:
                                          User Image

User ImageOther Info : Dorm Room, Inventory, etc.

Word Count : 271
                                          OOC : ---

Hitsukei
                                          Antonio Silvano
                                          SpazzticPanda1311
                                          Rina Myers

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 5:54 pm
Rina was so occupied with thinking about bread, she didn't hear the small dog like pokemon coming towards her. Her eyes were glued to the menu, and she was practically drooling. Ray was too busy eating, so he was also occupied with other things. However, when she heard a loud bark, and something hit her leg she jumped a bit surprised. The menu flew out of her hand and tumbled onto the floor on the other side of her. She blinked, confused and looked downwards as something tried to climb her leg. When she saw the culprit she laughed softly "you're lucky you're so cute, you nearly gave me a heart attack" she said, sighing as she placed her hand on her chest. She ruffled the small pokemon's fur, before looking up to see her trainer rushing over. Rina gulped, she was still not very good with instigating conversation. What was she supposed to say in this situation? She remained silent as her trainer ask her partner to her down, and the pup listened obediently. At least it seemed they had a close bond. Ray lifted his head up, trying to figure out what all the commotion was about. When he spotted the small pup, he tilted his head to the side and jumped on top of the table to get a better look. He looked over the edge "Ruff, Rufflet" he chirped, his head tipping to the side again. Rina's eyes moved towards her own partner "Ray, com'mon get off the table" she said, patting her lap.

Ray cocked his head to the side, but jumped up and gently landed in her lap before getting comfortable. She smiled "thank you" she added, as she received a small chirp from him. It was then that the pups trainer began to speak to her, apologizing. Rina gave her a blank look, not sure what she should say. She rubbed the back of her head "o... oh no it's ok, your partner is really cute- I mean it's not like she tried to bite me-no... no I mean uh... It's fine" she stuttered, blushing a bit embarrassed. What the heck was that? How embarrassing! This girl probably thought she was some soft of freak. She leaned back in her hair, wishing she could just disappear. All of a sudden the girl introduced herself, and someone else. Her eyes widened, there was someone else here other than her?! Oh god, she just made herself look like an idiot to another person? She blushed more, but made sure to at least catch their names.

She pursed her lips, all she had to do was give them her name right? It couldn't be that hard. She took a soft breath "I'm uh... Myers-no sorry I'm not Myers, er well I sort of am but my first name's Rina- er but my last name is Myers so... I'm Rina Myers, and this is Ray" she sputtered, her eyes staring at the ground. Oh god, oh god that was terrible. They'd probably think she had some mental issue and just leave. Why couldn't she just be her normal chipper self? Why was it so hard to talk to people she didn't know? A sigh escaped her lips "sorry..." she whispered, hugging Ray closer to her chest. Ray squawked at first, surprised, but then nuzzled her cheek with his beak as if encouraging her.

((Out.Of.Cute-Birds: ))

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2015 9:07 am
User ImageUser Image

Before she knew it, the server had returned to give them their respective orders. As soon as she took notice of it, she cupped her beverage to take in a few sips. She had drooped a little in her seat, saddened that she heard they also weren't in the same house, but the mention of the different houses did peak her interest some which distracted her if only for a few moments. "Hehe, that's pretty interesting and it does doesn't it!" She spoke as she picked up her fork to take pecks at the scrumptious cheesecake.

Tera perked up which then quickly followed with a huge smile on her happy face as Izumi said that they could meet during their free time. Now she couldn't wait for school to start!"Yeah, yeah! I totes forgot about that! We can hang out then! Ohhh, I wonder what kind of clubs there are at the academy. I've never been a part of one, but it sounds like it could be loads of fun! Ah!" The girl stopped herself from uttering another word, realizing once again her volume. "Sorry again... Hehehe..." She said with a light blush in her cheeks and one hand rubbing the back of her head in embarrassment. It seemed like she regained her previous composure. She was definitely feeling better now and it was thanks to Izumi.

[[Sorry! I kept getting distracted by the gaia event >.<;;]]

User Image⋅ Pokémon ⋅

Steel Lapin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 6:39 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                            X⇒ LOCATION : Lamia Train Station -> Café Salvatore XXXXXXXXXX⇒ WITH : Maria and Rina

Arriving at the café Silvano was surprised that Maria's puppy Pokemon had remained by its owner's side during the entire walk. With the way Lillipup's attention seem easily stolen by the simplest of distractions, Silvano was almost certain Maria was going to lose her Pokemon at lest several times before reaching their destination. Fortunately, the Lillipup must have really liked Maria to have kept close to her. If Silvano had it his way, he would have recalled the Pokemon back to its pokeball as to not take any chances. Though, just when Silvano had begun to think positively of the Lillipup for once, the Pokemon suddenly bolted into the café heading straight for an innocent girl that was seated at table alone, looking over a menu. Silvano felt a pang of embarrassment as he watched Maria chase after the pup, attempting to get it to obey her in vain. Silvano was certain that the incident had captured the eyes off many staff and patrons, which only added to his embarrassment. Reluctantly, he forced himself to follow after Maria, despite the feeling of having a bunch of eyes glued to them.

Catching up to Maria, Silvano came to a stop beside her. He noted that the poor girl that Lillipup had harassed had a Pokemon of her own, standing curiously on the tabletop before jumping to its owner's lap on command. It looked like some kind of bird-pokemon that had been enjoying some different looking popins before the commotion started. Fortunately by now, Maria had got the puppy to sit down and quit trying to climb the girl's leg, like it was starved for attention. Silvano was about to take Maria by the hand and offer the girl with the bird a quick apology before leading Maria back to the door. However, Maria had already begun to introduce herself to the girl and him as well. Silvano was slightly taken aback by Maria's actions, but then quickly realized that it was only the proper thing to do in their situation. They had probably just embarrassed the heck out of this girl, making her table now the center of everyone's attention in the café.

Shrugging off his own embarrassment, Silvano offered the girl a thin smile after Maria had given her his name, first and last, which he found was strange. He guessed that Maria wanted to clear up the fact that Silvano wasn't his first name, but a name that he had others use out of habit -- a habit born of his wealthy family's forced formalities. Though, thinking about it, this was one of the only times he had ever heard Maria call him Antonio. He only let extremely close friends and family use his first name, and despite allowing Maria to do so, she never did no matter how much he insisted. It seemed like it was only out of protest of acknowledging him as a friend. It made sense since even now as she seemed reluctant to use it. That was typical of Maria.

Initially, Silvano didn't catch the words exchanged between Maria and the girl before making his was over, so he wasn't exactly expecting the stuttered answer the girl gave when introducing herself in return. She had even struggled with her own name, giving her last before clearing up that it wasn't her first. Silvano didn't think any less of her for it, figuring she was still probably still shook up from the embarrassment of what she had just gone through. Her face was really red in hue, which only further cemented his suspicions. 'Rina Myers...' Silvano pondered in his mind. She seemed rather shy, despite dressing the way she did in a sort of punk-ish style. Though admittedly, the way Rina dressed, coupled with her timid personality made her standout as cute to him. Though, Silvano would keep the thought to himself since Maria was beside him -- there was no need to make her roll her eyes at him already.

Noticing that the menu that had once been in the girl's hands was now on the floor, Silvano made his way closer to her table before bending down to pick it up. He then stood and handed it gently back to the girl. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Rina Myers," he paused before looking down at the bird pokemon in Rina's lap, "and you too, Ray." Silvano added, noting that the pokemon had a nice nickname. His amethyst coloured eyes soon returned to Rina, giving an apologetic look. "Maria and I are terribly sorry for what just happened. If at all possible, please allow us to join you. I'll gladly pick up the tab on whatever it is you'd like to order." Silvano was quick to offer, feeling as though he owed the girl this much despite the trouble Lillipup caused was more or less Maria's fault. At this point, it was about leaving a better impression.

The table Rina was seated at was meant for two, but thankfully it seemed large enough to fit three comfortably, so long as the pokemon remained in their owner's laps. Truthfully, Silvano wasn't sure if pokemon we allowed inside the building at all, but seeing as the bird Pokemon, Ray, seemed accepted just fine, it quickly allayed his curiosity. Pulling out the seat that Ray had just been seated at across the table from Rina, Silvano offered it to Maria before borrowing another chair from a table adjacent to them. He sat himself between the two girls at the table, his back to the aisle. If Rina was really uncomfortable with him and Maria joining her at her table and wanted them to leave, he would do so without question. They were after all invading the girl's space.

"Rina... are you by any chance enrolled in the Ordell Pokemon Academy?" Silvano then asked, feeling as though the girl seemed about their age and might have been headed to the school as well, at some point. "If so, would you like to join us after? We can all head over to the Academy together." Inwardly, Silvano felt curious about Rina's shy nature. If she really was another student, it would probably be difficult for her to settle in without some familiar faces she could turn to when needed. He liked the idea of helping the girl feel out if possible, and was sure that Maria probably felt the same way. After all, Maria had helped him when he needed it, and it would be nice to return the favor for others.

════════════════════════════════════

"私の野望...?
XXXXXXX私はすべてのそれらを上回るだろう..."
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    User Image
                                            [ アントニオ・ シルヴァーノ ]

✗ STATUS : Fine
                                                  ✗ MOOD : Amicable
                                                  ✗ THOUGHTS : 'I wonder if Rina is this shy all of the time?'
                                                  ✗ ATTIRE : Same as main picture

✗ WORD COUNT : No Idea;macbook program won't say
                                                  ✗ OOC : Sorry about the wait guys.

► P A R T Y
                                                      User Image
                                                        Pokemon:
                                                        Friendship Points:
                                                        User Image
                                                        Level: 5
                                                        Nature Adamant
                                                        Ability Inner Focus
                                                        Move Set:

► Leech Life
                                                            ► Supersonic

User Image
                                                  I N V E N T O R Y
                                                      ► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :

murruelecreuset

SpazzticPanda1311

Hitsukei
Vice Captain

Storyteller Risk-Taker

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2015 11:15 am
User Image

▁▁▁▁Korυ Freɴe▁▁▁▁
Wнere:Cafe Wιтн:Cyndaquil Word Coυɴт:439 Feelιɴɢ:Hungry/Curious OOC:Yo food time OvO◉

The feeling of being called a friend by Xian made Koru more happy than she has ever been, even more so than her excitement from getting off the train and seeing the city. More than anything she wanted to make her life her as interesting as possible, and finding a girl riding on the back of Noivern was definitely a great start. While they flew through the air she was scanning the ground below, lucky for her she didn't mind being so high up, but something in her stomach began to turn. A low growl rumbled from her stomach, causing her to cover it with her hands, trying to muffle the sound. She smiled nervously and blushed a little embarassed by the noise,"Um...I think I'm a little hungry I forgot I didn't eat on the train since I left home ha..haha...” tried to laugh it off but was nonetheless embarrassed. Looking downward she caught glimpse of what looked like a cafe. She turned up and pointed down asking,"Think we can grab some grub down there?”

If Xian was to willing to make a pit stop they would descend and land in the middle of the street just next to the cafe. Koru dismounted the Noivern and walked to where they could be face to face. She petted his head gently and beamed a bright smile,"Thank you Noivern that was my first time flying you sure are amazin'!” She took a glance at the cafe and the outside tables. The cafe was very eloquent, cute even, but Koru's main focus was finding something to fill her stomach. She took towards an empty table and pulled out a chair,”Here I think this one's free!”she signaled a bit loudly. When she sat down she got to thinking that maybe Cyndaquil would want something to eat too, considering how he destroyed the banana. She reached in and pulled out his pokeball and released him. When she did she was trying not to laugh at seeing him. He was sitting on the table before her, covering his face with his nubs that were arms. The moment she touvhed him he flinched open and was happy to see her,”Come on Cyndaquil time it's time to eat!” mentioning food seemed to put a tiny little smile of glee on his face. She placed him in her lap and was thinking of what to order from the menu the table had sitting there. Taking another glance at Cyndaquil figuring out what he wants and then seeing Noivern she couldn't help but ask,"Just wondering but...can I see your pokemon? You mentioned it before and I'm a bit curious."

▁▁▁▁Poĸeмoɴ▁▁▁▁User Image
User Image
Lv. 5 Aвιlιтy Bʟᴀᴢᴇ Nαтυre Tɪᴍɪᴅ Iтeм X Moveѕ Tᴀᴄᴋʟᴇ Lᴇᴇʀ Sᴍᴏᴋᴇsᴄʀᴇᴇɴ

Alexia SeeYa

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2015 4:48 pm
Issac Weiss

User Image

▪Mood: Calm II ▫House: --- II ▪Where: Cafe Salvatore II ▫With Who:Shinx, Tigris II ▪Word Count: --- II ▫Classes: ---

▪Pokeballs: --- II ▫Items: --- II ▫Berries: --- II ▪Medicine: --- II ▫Key-Items: --- II ▪Miscellaneous: ---

After to have been walking around for hours it seems, with all the sight seeing and being distracted with the different types of Pokemon, Issac and Tigris were amazed as to how big a city was, this being their first time ever being out of Solaceon Town and being in a major city. "Tigris, this is amazing, this place is huge don't you think?". Tigris, began to electrify her fur and make a small cry indicating that she agrees with Issac."suddenly Tigris and Issac hears a tremendous grumbling noise". "I think that is an indicator that we both need to eat, we have not ate since we left home,"Haha! I guess we were just a little excited to leave and never thought about food!" "What do you say?! Meal time!" "SHI SHI", exclaims Tigris. Tigris leaps into Issac's arms and the two began to run around the city looking for places to eat. Running about so uncaring, not thinking they would run into anyone, but filled with so much excitement they had no care. "SHI SHI!!", yells Tigris, pointing in the direction of an outdoor cafe area. The two made a hot turn towards the outside seating. Almost a few inches away from entering the outside cafe area, Issac trips over a piece of uneven concrete and the two began to roll into the cafe area taking out a table and a couple of chairs. "Ow!! Ow!!", That really hurt my head!! "Oh no!! Well, I guess we are sitting here Tigris"....... Tigris where are you at?!" Tigris began to walk around smelling where food was being served. She finds the display case of different breads, sweets and fruits that are on displayed."bright eyed and drooling" she was, she began to smush her face on the glass. "What do you want to eat?" "Tigris eyes became lit up with stars" She began to jump around the counter, display, case the ground exclaiming what she wanted. "Sigh, "we will both take four Sitrus Berries and some Lo Mein." Come on Tigris, let's eat." As the two were eating, something caught Issac , he noticed a young girl with brown hair in school uniform across from where he was sitting, noticing she had a Cyndoquil in her lap. Stopping all he was doing. He could not stop looking away from her. "Tigris, making a mischief smile" Tigris began to dart towards the young girl's table. Landing on top of it looking the young girl in her eyes. "Oh no Tigris!!! What are you doing?",Says Issac "mumbling while he is in his seat with his arms crossed over his head."

P O K E M O N
      ► P A R T Y
      User Image
        Pokemon: Shinx, Tigris
        Friendship Points:
        User Image
        Level:5
        Nature:Adamant
        Ability:Intimidate
        Experience:
        Move Set:

Tackle
            Leer

PkMnTrainerDale

Quick Wolf

3,450 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Wall Street 200

Steel Lapin

Magnetic Bunny

10,500 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2015 5:27 pm
User Image

Izumi Kaito

INDENT遠海 Izumi smiled, sipping tea and eating his scone while he watched Tera get excited. At the climax of her joy, when she finally realized her volume, Altais let out a joyous trumpet himself, matching her excitement. Izumi could only enjoy the two, focusing on them and not paying attention to any looks or activity around him. When the two finished their food, Izumi would stand up and walk up to the register, sneaking in paying for Tera, happy that she was happy and paying it no mind that a good dose of his spending money was gone now. He would have to wait for his allowance to come in when school started. He would walk back to his new friend, and gesture for her to stand. "Well, without further ado, I can say that we have killed enough time to be able to head to the school. Let's go find your new friend and partner." Izumi would wait for her to stand, and then lead her out of the cafe, Altais following excitedly, running ahead, then turnning around often to try and make Izumi walk faster. If Tera tried to ask about the bill, Izumi would smile, "It was taken care of. Welcome to Ordell Academy. I have an allowance, so I am more than willing to pay a little bit more to make a friend happy. C'mon." Izumi was gently insistent. He knew she would struggle, or had been struggling, to come to terms with a sudden change in her plans. Izumi was going to do his best to make her feel welcome.

[Exit with Altais and Tera]

User Image

Pokemon

Move Set:
► Rage ► Ember ► ►

Inventory
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :

Trainers Present

Quote:

Quote:

Quote: