Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sypon
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 12:07 am
void >.>  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 12:08 am
Immediately at Eridia’s question the crew burst into howling laughter. The tealblood seemed unamused by the comment; very quickly her scoff turned into a growl. She pressed her gloved fingers to the bridge of her nose and waved off her crewmates with her gun arm. The redblood seemed tickled crimson – he spat and dribbled into his hands as the humor sunk in, nearly weeping from the hilarity. Eventually, he had to take off his glasses and wipe them on his uniform. He arranged them to hook over his looping horns and cleaned himself up. As haughty as this seadweller was, at least ey had some sense.

The orangeblood smirked and cracked his neck before cracking yet another joke. “Get a load o’ this, Loulah. Back in our day kids had at least some sense. They must be puttin’ somethin’ in the jelly,” He stepped forward to join Loulah, the tealblood, as she stood before the kids.

She spoke evenly, but clearly losing patience with the rabble she was surrounded with. Clearly, not being around wigglers was something that the troll did not miss. “That’s right. Your lusus better teach you right or you’re gonna end up a space mummy someday, girlie.” She grunted. Loulah raised her lip in relative disgust. “Show some respect, eh?”

The orangeblood pushed her lightly on the shoulder and she recoiled, baring her teeth at him. “I don’t need to humor wigglers. When I say the word, they shove off” She grunted. She allowed him to step forward and moved back towards her redblood companion, looking sidelong at him with a sour glance. He gave her a fond smile and she rolled her eyes, but soon calmed down and tugged on her arm. Its metal plates shifted and locked into position and the gun became significantly more compact as it changed states. She muttered, “Damn Captain’s gotta take care of drones, Lieutenant’s burning her a** off and I gotta babysit. Crew didn’t die for this s**t.”

SMAK! The orangeblood clapped his hands together. “So. You. Right. Alternia’s got no working space communication no more, ye? Thought we’d been stranded out there, turns out everybody’s dead, leaves our crew behind on our prior scout and as luck would have it we ain’t got the helmspower to get us anywhere fast. We managed to get back into the system but crashed into one o’ the dead ships in yer atmosphere, blew our thrusters and here we are. And our helmsman? Yer lookin’ at him. Tigwyn Ioyana, mate.”

Compared to Loulah, he absolutely loomed. Tall and skinny, Tigwyn’s gaunt features made him look somewhat impish, deepened by the dark stubble of his beard. He was well-pressed and groomed, his slick pompadour following the same contour that his horns did. He looked up at the sky, admiring the stars through the thick orange haze that threatened to choke out the sky. He grinned. The colors of the burning wreckage flickered in his pupils, nearly matching their color and making his eyes glitter like fire. “’N yeah. It was beautiful.”

thyPOPE

imaginationsParadise

Kimbley Kitty

DraconicFeline

Hivestuck
Captain

Alien Datemate

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 8:07 am
"I know." She shrugged with her usual smirk. Hell as if she didn't notice, Eridia knew with what she was dealing with. Why else would she have called them so? "Sense no sense as if that'll help! I ain't kissing anyone's boots and by the looks of it neither are you. These are different times, whatever was in the jelly at the beginning of the century it's loooong gone." She anticipated this. If they laughed at them before her arriving then why the hell would she pretend to be nice. She rolled her eyes at ey. Seems like ey got uninterested on her. No of use anymore.

"My lusus teaches me what right, trust me. I just don't listen but, once I find a respectful adult then I'll be polite." The purpleblood crossed her arms defiantly. "Too bad the ship's broken otherwise it would've happened tonight Miss. Alas not all has been bad, I've humored you with my rudeness after all." Her eyes were now fixed at the tealblood's arms, making her wonder how she lost both limbs in battle. She heard her mumble only picking up the words Lieutenant and burning. Was the Lieutenant in there?

"I do wonder though... how did you get stuck dealing with us. You all seem very skilled. And what about your Lieutenant? Have they radioed back to any of you? A burning ship can threaten the lives of those inside."

Hivestuck

thyPOPE

Kimbley Kitty

DraconicFeline

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 2:24 pm
Tigwyn’s brow raised. A small laugh escaped from his lips at the forward attitude of the little purpleblood in front of him. From behind him, Loulah seemed to harden and bristle. The redblood took a step towards Tigwyn and whispered something into his spongeclot, which caused a reaction with the Helmsman. The orangeblood knelt down – from his immense height down to the level of the little girl.

“You keep on humorin’ us with your rudeness, lil’ miss, you and yer lusus could end up on board wif’ the rest o’ the crew, yea? The Master Gunner doesn’t s**t around. Mind your manners, now.”

The Helmsman looked to Lovedad and gave him a concerned look. With any luck, the lusus' pushover attitude wouldn't last for much longer. A lusus who couldn't protect their charge was a useless one. He stood back up, shrugged, and straightened his uniform. “Captain’s dealin’ with the drones; Lieutenant can handle herself. Lost the rest in flight, on entry, 'n on impact. Gotta learn to survive a crash if yer worth yer salt, yeah,” Tigwyn announced. He frowned and looked down at the children. There was no playful tinge now. He put one of his hands in his pockets and scrubbed some of the ash out of his beard with the other. There was a distinct moment of silence. The aura in the air seemed colder even amongst the dangerous wreckage.

Hivestuck

thyPOPE

Kimbley Kitty

DraconicFeline

Hivestuck
Captain

Alien Datemate

thyPOPE

Devoted Hoarder

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2015 12:51 am
Oh. Oh. Oh. It wasn't at all what Dictys had thought - no wonder the symbol on that ship had looked a little unfamiliar. This wasn't a rebirth, but a relic. Ey relaxed, a tiny bit. The space program hadn't been started in secret, without em on board. Why would Regina even do that? Dictys wondered. No, it was all a more logical explanation. This ship was history - and these trolls remembered the previous queen, whoever she might've been. And that, in the purple, was her symbol.

Ey closed eir eyes respectfully as the tealblood muttered about their crew dying. This was, in Dictys' opinion, the ultimate horror: your crew tended to be like clade to you. Losing just one member was devastating, even in pursuit of an alien race. Losing the majority of it? Dictys couldn't imagine it. These trolls had probably known every imaginable bit of trivia about their now-deceased crew members. They'd doubtless forged emotional bonds in their common pursuit of Alternian glory. And they'd survived the surprise Vast Glub, and possibly countless ventures into the galaxy beyond Alternia...for what? Sure, these were lowbloods, but like a good captain, Dictys respected hard-working underlings. And in this case, well...they were the ones with real service under their belts, right?

Ey'd been about to extend eir condolences, maybe offer access to the military medkits if they needed it - although these particular trolls seemed to be in fine condition. Even Tigwyn, whatever power he lacked to move the ship as far as they'd have liked. But of course Eridia had to start yammering again.

To be honest, ey was a little surprised that Tigwyn bothered to answer her. Maybe he liked petulance, or maybe he was overly afraid of fellow lowbloods, like some tended to be. Ey cleared eir throat anyway, though. "It's a pleasure, Helmsman Ioyana. I'm sure your fellow crew members served Alternia well." A real helmsman!

Yet this wasn't really the place to get excited. If some of those trolls had died on impact, that meant there were even fewer flight-ready adults at Alternia's disposal now. But it did mean the military had experienced fliers at hand. That was something Regina would want to know about. "Have you been in contact with the new monarchy?" Dictys asked. Wait - Regina's first order of business as queen had been to destroy all evidence that the past one had existed. That was why no one Dictys' age had any recollection at all of the former queen's appearance or symbol (they knew, obviously, the shade of her blood).

And yet there was the ship, with its strikingly unfamiliar symbol. Would it be destroyed by Regina's administration? Perhaps Dictys would be able to make a case for repainting it, at least...although in all fairness it didn't look like much of it would be salvageable for a use other than being converted into a museum. One that Dictys would gladly help curate. It just seemed a waste, to demolish a real ship.
Hivestuck***
hi i don't know if helmsman is the right title for helmsmen >_> although dictys probably does...

Kimbley Kitty***

ImaginationsParadise***
ahaha i was done but forgot to delete the part up top!

DraconicFeline***

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2015 10:08 am
Eridia slightly puffed out her cheeks. Was it out of defiance or pure naiveness? Then the humongous troll kneeled to reached her height and spoke to her. She stayed silent as Tigwyn spoke, her thoughts ran wildly. She never thought about Lovedad, or him getting dragged into the spaceship as well. The highblood recalled how she felt when she thought he was dead and later how unenthusiastically she felt about his return. Something was wrong, was it her approach? Too abrasive perhaps? The aura surrounding them changed bitterly and bleaker followed by a moment of silence. Whatever happened to this crew must've been...

"...horrible..." She muttered unconsciously while she examined the adult's expression when he looked at her lusus. His tone changed afterwards to a colder one. The chid was too focus on entering the ship, she had forgotten one thing. This wasn't a normal military one. The horrors they witnesses, their crew loss... were just some of the things one wouldn't simply forget.

The chubby purpleblood did call them old, because they were. Not pointing out the physical looks but historically speaking. The ship, the uniform, everything was different. Like they came from a distant past. She couldn't help but wonder why and that shade of purple... Eridia shook her head. She miscalculated everything. Eridia couldn't believe it. How could she royally mess up again? She opened her mouth to speak, choosing a different approach was for the best plus that would make her punishment lesser at home. Then the seadweller spoke, ey knew what ey was saying. The child listened to eir words rather annoyed. She never acted likewise, yet Lovedad always pushed her to be someone like ey.

"I do wish... " The child started in her refined tone, not to brag but for the crew to understand she was serious. "...there was still some of that century old jelly, it must've been better." She looked back at the orangeblood and tried matching his height by standing on her tip-toes. "I should've noticed from the start that I was addressing respectful adults and that my attitude was awry." She looked over at Dictys, knowing ey wouldn't acknowledge her as before even if she apologized but she was already aware of that. Also, she had embarrassed her father enough.

"I should've known better."

Eridia felt horrible, she wasn't wrong again heavens no-- she had miscalculated some information and omitted the big picture. She hated that fact. What's up with me tonight gog! That shade of purple though... She wanted to smack herself on her head. The symbol on the ship was so... intriguing. "I do though want to help in any way possible, even if I'm just a kid." A half-hearted lie went out of her mouth in her usual tone, giving her a bitter aftertaste. She only wanted to explore the insides and take something useful. Maybe with a different approach... She sighed. I'll do anything for please my intentions.

"As an... apology... for my foolishly actions. Don't blame my lusus for any of this. This was my own decision."

Hivestuck

thyPOPE
Didn't know if you were done! If anything I'll edit if you haven't.

Kimbley Kitty

DraconicFeline

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 6:28 am
Psykgi Mentha

Fist bump accepted (with her good hand, obviously), Psykgi was pleased at how well her attempt to influence the drone had worked (though she herself could see that it hadn't exactly been difficult to get him to stop giving a damn). Psykgi herself missed her ride on Glitch, and caught up to Leeroi on foot, which was slower but perfectly fine because, to be honest, her rear needed a break from many-legged riding. She caught the tail end of Leeroi's statement and nodded supportively... OH HEY A SEADWELLER. She gave the bejeweled and befinned youth a smile before standing as officially as possible...

Dumpling. What. Psykgi wasn't sure whether she was supposed to be offended or delighted at such a cute nickname, so she ended up somewhere in between, with a blush and a grin... that soon vanished as a certain purpleblood walked over. Suddenly, Psykgi felt very tired and wanted to be away. Of all the things she wanted to observe and explore right now, Eridia wasn't one of them.

Ah well.

”I'm so, so, soooo sorry about her previous statements, by the way! she said, after the moment of silence had broken, ”We've just had such a nasty run through the swamp, goodness, and she even let all the rebels we were chasing escape! Slipped right through her clutches!” It was said pleasantly, placatingly, but deliciously implicatingly. ”But we would so like to help you! The drones aren't prioritizing your ship, right? Well, we are. You are a priority for us, and if there is anything, anything we could do to make this any easier for all of you...” her face became sincere. ”Please, tell us. We would love to help you.” Ah. s**t. She had left something open that she didn't want to. ”Mm, aside from leaving. We can't do that, we just can't, not when theres such an oppurtunity to help prestigious members of the Alternian Military, or to offer our respectful service to those who have fallen!” or, in other words, 'we're getting in there one way or another and you can't get rid of us so you might as well use us, preferably where the cool action is' She didn't know about the seadweller or Eridia, but now that she was invested, she really wanted to see what was inside, and she knew that Leeroi wasn't going anywhere. She contemplated adding beautiful, but that would have been too much. So she settled for looking very cutely up at the adults – she hadn't forgotten the dumpling appellation – and saying: ”Please?”

Sorry for late post... beh i'm sure my post is crappy...
ImaginationsParadise

Hivestuck

thyPOPE

Kimbley Kitty

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 9:11 am
Eridia could feel her calm mask shatter once Psykgi spoke. She just wanted her to look bad, the highblood knew that. Eridia took a few deep breathes and shot a mean look at the redblood. She wanted an argument, then she got it. But a refined one. No punches or scratches this time... only facts and harsh words. "You forgot to mention how I was stuck in a group of incompetent fools." She spat, smiling bitterly as before. "As skilled as one troll can be in a group, one can't do all the work. I made a plan, I executed it you-- two failed to follow my instructions. You should also mention my friend, how I nearly killed your bud o'er there. I would've done it, you would've watched. You like this kind of things don't you Psy? Watching others misfortune is entertainable isn't it? Why else would you bring this up?" She chuckled.

"I would have bashed his skull o'er and o'er again if I wasn't pulled away." She walked closer to Psy with a murderous smile. Describing the possible ways she would've killed Leeroi the same way Psykgi described the food back then. "Likewise, I would've done the same thing to you. But," Eridia chuckled once more. "This isn't the time to argue right? We are all just tired. Just know that I'm just waiting to get provoked again." She confessed. "Of course with someone worth my while. Oh, and one last thing Psy: you'll have a nasty run. I can assure you."

DraconicFeline

Kimbley Kitty

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500

zeflamigo

Interstellar Astronaut

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 10:07 am
Starstruck. Leeroi was starstruck. A terrible pun, but there was no better word for how Leeroi felt, looking at Loulah. Or, more accurately, looking at her robotics. Surely, their owner was cool enough on her own, but the whirring and clicking of her gatling gun arm absolutely mesmerized Leeroi. He gasped as the gun collapsed in on itself, clenching his teeth in amazement. He whined as Loulah faded into the background.

"Who- who's the mechanic, did they survive?" Leeroi wondered aloud, wiping the drool off his face. He sure hoped they made it. Maybe Loulah herself had constructed her arms? He could only dream. Psykgi's voice nudged him back into reality. What was she talking about? Why was she talking about Eridia? Apologizing for Eridia being disrespectful? What did that have to do with the space crew?

He turned just as Eridia started to speak again. Immediately, he strode close to the purpleblood, shooting daggers with his eyes from atop his perch on Glitch. He sneered, containing his physical rage out of respect for the commanding officers. However, he didn't hold back from using his words.

"No, you're the ******** fool, Eridia," Leeroi said, speaking slowly, and deliberately to keep himself contained. "You had EVERY chance to catch the rebels, but you lost them every time. HELL, you even SHOWED them the path to victory!" He sneered, baring his teeth. "And now you have the GALL to disrespect these officers, who just survived a ******** tragedy?"

"You're a gogdamn embarrassment to the royalist army," He spat, turning away from her. She'd already made a mockery of him, but it just wasn't enough, was it? She'd continue to sully his name at every possible chance. He could only hope that she'd turn around and leave with her tail between her legs, but he was almost certain that she wouldn't.

ImaginationsParadise
>:C

DraconicFeline
C:

thyPOPE
i hope you like baby fights

Hivestuck

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 11:25 am
"Oh looks who's back from la-la land! " She announced, clasping her hands and tilting her head slightly. "Such a nice argument Sir I'm-supposedly-in-no-condition-to-speakalot. Really I thought I broke your jaw at some point. Yes I had them but unfortunately I'm only one. Azrael was out of it didn't you see peas for thinkpan?" She shrugged at his comment. Didn't he heard her apology? Dumb blueblood. "Something, whatever it is, that concerns a troll can be usually given away with eye motions. s**t happens, this is one of them."

"Look who's talking about embarrassment shrimp, you think you're a hot shot kid! But in reality." She turned closer to him, not caring if he'd punch her. "You are as bad as me. Was I the only one who wished to lead the group? No. Now answer me this Lee. If I'm such a fool, an embarrassment even, then why didn't you stop them? You wanted to kill me so badly and you almost did. Heck, if you want you could break every bone in my exoskeleton. So why didn't you? You could've done it as well."

Kimbley Kitty
>:U

DraconicFeline

thyPOPE

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500

Sypon
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 12:50 pm
Tigwyn nodded. He put his hands in his back pockets and chuckled. The seadweller’s advanced age and maturity shone amongst the rest of the squabbling children. “Cap’n’s talkin’ to drones now. We’re waitin’ for her orders. Can’t imagine it’ll be simple if the beaucracy’s the same ol’ Alternian goodness it always is, yeah? But we clearly ain't takin' back off any time soon,” he muttered wryly. He rubbed at his beard and looked between the ship and a cluster of drones in the distance. "...Can't believe the state of Alternia's military. No space-travel? No communications? Goddamn disgrace, it is."

The purpleblood spoke up and Tigwyn raised his eyebrows curiously. The rest of the crew had lost interest in dealing with children. They were too loud and too concerned with their own wiggler’s affairs. Suddenly, the redblood interjected. Claims of some bizarre rebel chase in the woods, then talks of attempted murder – and finally, the blueblood piped back up and fueled the little purple girl’s rage once again. Tigwin’s hand was frozen in his beard, his eyes wide. The kids' (vaguely cute) curiosity had been trumped by their insufferable attitudes. There really was no option for interjection at this point – the tantrums had reached a collective critical mass.

“Woooow.” He remarked. What a mess. “I don’t really care what happened to ya, kids, but ye’re in serious need of discipline,” The exhaustion from the trip, the crash, and now this yammering had clearly begun to set in. He looked behind him. Loulah and his redblooded companion had begun to walk back towards the ship a ways, with no destination but away from the squabbling grubs in mind. He pouted. “H-hey!” The comment dissolved on his lips and he stuck his lip out in a frustrated scowl. Tigwyn, too, began to slip away from the group, hoping they’d be too distracted by each other to notice him getting some distance. He shot a sideways look to Dictys and gave em a subtle wink.

Kimbley Kitty

DraconicFeline

ImaginationsParadise

thyPOPE

my apologies for the Sypon post; I am clearly a mess  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 6:53 pm
Chiara
Staggering into the Spaceship Clearing

Chiara tried to hold her head high. She ached in so many places, physically, mentally, even emotionally. A big blue bruise was forming on her cheek and arms where things had gotten rough, and her hair was caked in mud. In fact, all of her was covered in mud. But her eyes shined through, the fire in Four Fronds reflected her own fire.

Indica, the quillbeast, lumbered into the clearing with much more ease than Chiara managed. Chiara bristled as her guardian gave her a dismissive glance. So, not even this was enough to deserve your attention, gobdam beast. Chiara thought with hate oozing in every word. She was so angry, there was so much promise at the beginning of this whole thing, and now she was just a bruised and beaten kid. Too tired to stagger much further, Chiara sat down, a safe distance from the fire, to watch the beautiful flames dance.

Left with her own thoughts Chiara could not help but think of all the trolls she had met today. Was all this really only one day?! It was a lot to take in. The blueblood would have to think over what that orageblooded brat said to her in the mud. There was Adamaz to think about too. This was all just so much... stuff for one day. Should she hold over Adamaz's head that she saved him? What would Tamiya think. Chiara couldn't help it, she still looked up to the crazy juggalo, even if the purple blood did squeal like a little girl.

With a sigh Chiara gave the beautiful flames one more longing glance. How she wanted to let all her anger out and burn everything. But then what would be left? Only ashes and coals. You cant build anything without the trees and wood. Chiara turned and went down to the lake to wash off the grime.  

Micillia

Dapper Duck

thyPOPE

Devoted Hoarder

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 7:15 pm
Dictys was, in two words, taken aback by the sudden outbursts. Ey'd watched a little galled as the high-pitched sniping began. Were the crew members associating Dictys with this bunch of rowdy wigglers? Ey certainly hoped not: ey didn't know any of them beyond a passing acquaintance, and ey'd certainly never been struck by a favorable impression of any of them. Well, the purple one, yes, from the chase in the caves - but she'd long since proven that she wasn't really an interesting sort of troll. Ey'd been drawn to her by her filial concern but her obvious disdain for real space veterans and her quick backtracking when she wasn't getting her way frankly disgusted em.

Ey passed eir eyes over the pair of trolls she seemed rather familiar with, too. The blueblood was useless, obviously - choosing to pick a fight rather than ignoring her as the bigger troll truly should in such a situation. And he'd lied, too: the military would never have given a task like retrieving important military supplies over that that lowblood. There were older and more competent trolls here to do that - look at Abrila. And there were higher ranking and frankly more trustworthy trolls, too - look at Dictys emself. And...and, well, this reaction? Had Dictys ever been this petty with Atiqua, even at eir worst?

Oh, ey remembered Atiqua. She had no respect for the gravity of the situation at any time, but at least she'd tried a little bit. She'd had those flags and those stupid hats. They'd worked over their differences - they'd worked through them - and together, they and Abrila and Nervit had helped quash the rabble rousers of Old Hemisect City. Sure, your kismesis was supposed to bring out the very best in you, but hatefriends were supposed to help each other, too. That was what Dictys had ended up learning from eir interactions with Atiqua. They'd have never gotten anything done if they hadn't ended up, well, at least trying to compromise. And while Dictys certainly wouldn't take her for a future crew member...well, ey could at least work with her when that'd been eir lot.

But it took two trolls to do that. And these wigglers would hardly be of any use until they, too, learned that. So eir reaction toward Psykgi - who seemed to want to help at least a little - was tempered with that thought in mind. Sometimes leaving was what you had to do, for the betterment of the team. And...wait, was the helmsman proceeding to do just that? Ey met his eyes. Was he going to do something about these three? No, he was an adult, not a wiggler, and they weren't members of his crew, Dictys realized. What did it matter to him?

He winked at Dictys, a clear hint if there ever was one, and Dictys realized: they weren't members of Dictys' crew, either. So eir eyes grew, a little, and ey edged emself away from the little trio and their rising voices. They could come along when they were - heh - older, and when they realized how to put their duty to Alternia ahead of their own egos. The fact that real Alternian veterans who actually understood what it meant to fly through space were around, and willing to let Dictys tail them for at least a little bit...

That was where the real prize was. Dictys could let these people wallow. Ey felt Mommydaddy settle against eir throat with satisfaction at the thought. Dictys didn't have to worry about convincing people to follow em. The worthy people would already recognize that Dictys was good to have on their side. Dictys only need provide for them, because they'd certainly look out for em.

So ey trailed, a little demurely, in Tigwyn's wake. Maybe ey could meet the remainder of his crew, for real.

Hivestuck

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 5:03 pm
Psykgi Mentha

Gog damn it, she disliked Eridia. More than dislike. She didn't have space to interject or riposte against the purpleblood's implications, and by the time she could have, fury – startlingly hot – froze her in place.

With every description of how she could have killed Leeroi, Psykgi felt her fists clench tighter. Her injured one stung painfully and spasmed, but it didn't shake her from the very dark anger that boiled in her insides and stilled her tongue. How dare Eridia talk like that? How dare she say those insulting things?

Worse, how dare she shake Psykgi from her usual comfortable distance. Normally, yes, she liked to watch. But now she was in it, slogging through it as if it was the swamp's mire all over again, and she did not like it. There was no control here. There was no safety. There was only anger, raw and dangerous... and an amazingly strong desire to beat Eridia right out of her figurative socks there and now.

Finally, as Eridia wound down, Psykgi managed to summon enough coherent thought for a sour barbed statement, something far more heated than she had ever been known to say, something dire and spiteful and very unlike the cheery redblood. Something to regain control over the situation. Anything, to stop her stupid sound-flapper from flapping.

And then Leeroi was there, and things were safe again. Psykgi managed a smirk as she moved closer to Leeroi, though her eyes belied the remnants of the wild anger she had felt. The intense feelings ebbed away as Leeroi proceeded to beat Eridia with his words – his words! Weren't words her thing? Psykgi suddenly wanted to laugh instead of growl, and the concept of laughter was a welcome and soothing relief after the burn of her anger. She wanted to hug Lee – and she knew she would, once Eridia was no longer an issue.

”Shut up, Eridia.” Psykgi said at last, her voice bright and cheery once more, putting her hand on Glitch's side. It helped to hide the tired shaking that was starting to come over her, and offered some warm comfort. She was definitely hugging Leeroi after this. ”Splitting up was an excellent plan, you know!” Though, it had been no true plan at all. Just Azrael and Psykgi making the best out of the volatility they had on hand. ”It was Pure luck of the draw that they happened to be on your side, not ours. We could have just as easily run into them. We didn't. You did. And you failed. You, Eridia. You. That isn't on us, Eridia, it's on you.” Psykgi's heart raced, and she half wondered, a little giddily, if she hadn't stuck herself with one of the stimulant needles. Was this what one felt like? Suddenly, she didn't want to know. ”So shut up, Eridia, before we she emphasized the we, ”Make you. And then we'll really break all your bones, and your exoskeleton too!” she managed a smile, faker than usual. ”Goodness, wouldn't that be a waste!”

So wrapped up was Psykgi, she didn't even notice that the helmsman and the seadweller had abandoned them...

ImaginationsParadise

Kimbley Kitty

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 6:21 pm
"Make me," She chuckled. "Come on! MAKE ME SHUT THE HELL UP IF YOU'RE STRONG ENOUGH. Or does Leeroi need to step in?" Eridia growled, not even caring if the crew nor Dictys had walked away from their discussion. She clenched her fists, purposely cracking her knuckles. They were contradicting her, they were BLAMING her. Eridia gave herself a charley horse on her calf. Numb their pain... I'll... Numb their hurtful words with real pain.

"You can't even break me, NO ONE CAN. He'd do all the work. His fists along with your horrible choice of words... YOU THINK THAT WILL STOP ME? They'd only make me speak more. Words..." She stopped.

We.. She spoke of both of them as a whole. We... WE? That word made her cringe.

They were nothing to her, absolutely nothing. She felt her wrath build up inside. She never considered herself feisty and that smile, that fake smile was the last drop. She wanted blood, Psykgi blood. She wanted to see it drip on the dirty ground. Without a second thought, Eridia slapped the lowblood for her insolence, then again, and again... She was tired of her, too tired. Since they'd met she was a nuisance and seeing that bond those two shared, she wanted to break her, him, anyone. She wanted to separate those two, leave them helpless.

"Words can kill Psy, I intend to use my words and my fists to kill anyone, or ANYTHING that provokes me." She now turned to Leeroi and glared down at him. "Go ahead Leeroi, hit me. Save this pathetic scum that can't even defend herself physically. SAAAAVE HER."

Kimbley Kitty
anyone here knows a good doctor?

DraconicFeline
there's seem to be a dead highblood here

saihen
SAVE HER

Historical & Archived Events

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers