Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here
[Quest 9] Naked and Afraid (Wrath/Na'ima) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 5:21 pm
Finally freeing herself, Na'ima managed to collect her clothes again and escaped away from the cloaked villagers to try and get back into the fight only to watch a scareling blast it away. She sagged, disappointed by the stolen kill. Ah, well. Na'ima had no doubts there would be many more to come.

The mare clapped her hands in gentle applause for the filly. "Very good, dear ghoul, thank you for your assistance." She paused, looking around. "You would not happen to have seen my stallion around, would you? He has horns, long hair, a scorpion tattoo...he is likely nude, as well. I would hate to lose track of him." Na'ima pouted behind the safety of her veil, fixing her dress here and there so it fit on her properly.

"And I suppose we should thank that other boil for attempting to assist us as well..." If there had truly been an attempt at all, really.

medigel
Seussi
Baneful

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 7:44 pm
The applause caught her off guard, and she was glad the ghoul was clothed this time; Piper's accidental creeping had given her more than enough of the picture for the others who had been gathered against the giant snake. "Jackin' right you're welcome!" she replied with a broad grin, throwing up the victory sign and posing for the fun of it.

As for her "stallion", well...she'd seen him alright...waaaay way way way more than enough of the guy. "Uh, I think he went that way?" She pointed in a random direction and tried to look helpful. "Cool tats, too." Those two had looked a little too adulty to be students, though, which meant...did she just save horsemen? Oh hell yes! The victory sign became a fist bump as he self-confidence immediately jumped a few levels. Piper Blacke might have been away from school for a while, but Jackdamn she still had the moves!

"Anyway, um, yeah..."

With that perfect segue, the reaper slipped away to go find her clothes. She really hoped the villagers didn't steal these...maybe it was some elaborate scheme to get free cute things! How dare they.  

medigel

Anxious Spirit

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 10:45 pm
Na'ima looked in the direction Piper pointed and sighed. Wonderful, she had no idea where Wrath was. "Well, thank you anyway..and yes, his tattoo is quite nice, isn't it." Allowing the young thing to leave, Na'ima turned and continued away from the scene. Perhaps he wasn't far...  
{ Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff