Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LunaRei_SilverBlood

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 6:12 pm
Kyrieko
This is such a bad tag I'm sorry DX

The older stallion lowered her head some. The mare was very sweet. He hoped he was doing the right thing by her and not butting in too much. But from the moment had started to speak with her he felt the need to help. Now he was leading back to the Fiamma Eterna herd for the evening. And something about getting to spend time with her in the following day was putting some pep into his step.

Melanthios walked as a pace that would be comfortable for both of them as he led the way and it didn't take long for them to arrive. It was later in the evening so most of the herd was asleep but there were still some milling around the fires and others coming and going on assignments. "Ah, here we are." He stepped to the side so that she could take it in.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2016 9:58 pm
She didn't want to say it out loud, but she was a little afraid to go meet this herd of his. But that was probably just her paranoia kicking in. Or at least that was what she thought the anxious feeling in her stomach meant. The mare wasn't so sure anymore. Not with her jumbled thoughts and uncertainties.

Following quietly, Cassi kept glancing around to see if she could gain her bearings of where in the wood she was. It was not a familiar area. Which was no surprise considering she was on a quest in lands that were not her families. Or what she thought were her families...

Now she was making her heard spin again. The sound of Melanthios speaking again jarred her out of her thoughts and she looked forward with ears alert. It was strange. Lights seemed to dance eerily along the trees. Yet... it was welcoming. Made her feel warm. "It's... beautiful here." She murmured, stepping up along side the stallion with a little more confidence. "This is where... your herd lives?"

LunaRei_SilverBlood
No worries! Sorry for being slow OTL

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

LunaRei_SilverBlood

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 10:51 am
Kyrieko

The stallion swelled with pride at her compliment. With all the flames that lit the area it was indeed unique. "That's right. They work with others herds from all over these lands so there's always someone coming and going. We're one large family, I guess you can say." He then nodded toward the far end of the living area where you could just make out a cave. "The herd settled because of that cave. That is were our Eternal Flame is located. And that flame is what brings life and light to this herd."

Once the mare was ready, Melanthios led her to were the food was and offered her corn that had been collected along with a an apple. And as he offered it to her, there was a gathering of several horses near the middle, they were tall speaking with a natural colors stallion whose flame was flicking green in the night. "Oh, over there is Lutra. He's sending off today's night walkers." The group of horses broke apart one by one after the other stallion spoke with them. "So we should have a few horses coming back any time now." His eyes glowed in the darkness as he spoke fondly of the work flow.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 5:57 pm
Little by little she perked up as the unique setting around her was explained. She felt faintly like she was intruding on this large... family, but no one was treating her like so. And Melanthios was so nice. Surely the rest of the herd would be so?!

"E-Eternal.. Flame?" She asked meekly, glancing towards the cave. It... brought light to the herd? Was that what all the lanterns were? "I'm sorry... " Cassie added quickly after, hoping she wouldn't offend with her question. Her family hadn't had anything in particular they looked up to. Though her grandmother had always made prayers to the Moon, and encouraged Cassie to do so.

Following alongside Melanthios, she was a little bashful in accepting the corn and apple, but her stomach gave a rumble and she gratefully took them. "Thank you." She murmured, munching daintily on the corn. Her gaze flickered around, noticing the small gathering even as it was brought to her attention. Swallowing, Cassie lifted her head to regard the stallion. "So is... is Lutra your... leader?" She asked curiously. Then wrinkled her nose as a small frown formed. "What are night walkers? I-Is there... danger here?" As she asked the question, the mare couldn't help but take a small side step closer to the stallion. For whatever reason, she felt safe around him.

LunaRei_SilverBlood
o/ i got a tag in woot woot!

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

LunaRei_SilverBlood

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 10:54 am
Kyrieko
Thank yooouuuu~~

"Yes, that's right. The name was chosen by the original founders of the herd. No matter what happened to that flame, it never went out. So they thought it was eternal." Melthanios remember his late friends. "That flame has become the meaning behind the herd and it's belief system." He told her as he took an apple for himself.

He could tell by how she was speaking she was nervous. There was nothing wrong with asking questions. "And yes, Lutra is the current and only leader. He's still young, younger then anyone had planned for, for him to become the leader." There was a slight bitterness in the statement. He had advised the Wise Ones to train Lutra full time, but they kept wavering; waiting for the other leadership candidates to appear and no one showed the signs. And all that time was wasted.

"Danger? Nothing out of the ordinary." He perked up. "This herd is a neutral herd, we help anyone that asks for it, so we typically don't have issues with other herds. But he Night walkers are the horses that will walk the paths to guide anyone that is lost to their destination. Sometimes they'll find horses that got lost in the night, foals that got separated from parents, two leggers that couldn't make it back to their village before dark." He hoped that would calm her nervous. Not that he minded her stepping closer to him. She could feel the heat coming off her body in the cool night air.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 8:31 pm
Cassi tilted her head curiously, regarding the lanterns she saw with a new fascination. An 'eternal' flame. For a moment, she wondered how eerie it would be to see a lantern come floating towards you in the darkness of the forest. Then she was reminded about her own markings. That would glow faintly when the moonlight was bright. She really hoped that didn't happen now. It would surely draw too much attention to herself.

The dark mare shifted her weight, focusing back on the apples before her, peeking up at Melanthios again. "Does... everyone carry a lantern?" She asked quietly, still glancing ever so slightly towards the stallion, Lutra.

Her ears fell back slightly at the bitterness she caught in his statement. It made her pause as she started to reach for an apple. She didn't ask why it seemed to bother him about the other stallion becoming leader. Though she didn't think it was the stallion himself. Something else must have happened? Cassi tried not to linger on it and was grateful to learn there was no danger. Or, as Melanthios had said, nothing out of the ordinary.

"Oh!" She was pleasantly surprised to hear what the herd did. "That's... kind of you. Your herd! I-I mean... you're kind too..." Cassi felt her face getting warm and she focused on the apple she had been reaching out to grab.

LunaRei_SilverBlood

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

LunaRei_SilverBlood

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 12:20 pm
Kyrieko

The stallion bit into and chewed on his apple. "Well not everyone, though anyone in the herd can be granted the flame. Only those that walk the paths are required to face The Flame to earn theirs after they train." He nodded, focusing back onto their conversation rather than the past that couldn't be changed. Lutra was still shaping into a great leader. But Melanthios didn't have all tools to teach him everything he needed. "So if I wanted too, we would have a ceremony for myself to earn one, assuming The Flame found me worthy. So you'll see some around with lanterns and others without. Usually though the other horses that don't typically leave the herd's camp; leave the lanterns for those that walk. I would say probably out of respect."

He finished his apple just as another mare came back to the camp. She had a white pelt dappled with orange markings and striking features. She had a light blue flame lantern attached to her side. "Oh, see that mare?" He nodded over to her. The mare made her way to Lutra. "That's RosenKreuz. She's one of the Ambassadors. She's in charge of certain herds in different areas. She makes trips to check on their well beings and making sure that we keep peace with them for various reasons like, one of the paths we use, runs through their territory."

The older stallion smiled as the mare's curiosity made him happy.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 3:42 pm
Cassi bit into another apple and slowly pondered what he'd just told her. The lanterns were very important to this herd. But it was reassuring to know there were horses out there that truly cared for the well being of others. And that there were friendly faces that would assist those who could get lost in the woods.

"That's... so wonderful of you all!" She said with a real smile, peeking up at the stallion. Curious though, why hadn't he ever chosen to take this... test? to receive a lantern? A part of her wanted to ask him, but it wasn't her place or business. He had his reasons and that was that. Still, he spoke so highly of the herd.

Her ears perked forward as she looked at the mare in question. "Ambassador?" She questioned as he explained. "Are there many other herds near yours?" And were they just as friendly, she wondered? "It really does seem nice here." She murmured, realizing how much she meant that. Maybe taking up Melanthios' offer to stick around a while wasn't so bad an idea. Especially if she got to speak more with the older stallion. Something about him made her feel relaxed. Like she could speak to him easily about anything.

Hesitantly, she looked back over at Melanthios. "It... really is alright if I were to remain here for a little bit?"

LunaRei_SilverBlood
I am soo sorry for the long wait on a tag... I thought I'd replied to this D:

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

LunaRei_SilverBlood

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2016 4:21 pm
Kyrieko
This got away from me DX Sorry! I totally forgot to respond last month ._.

The older stallion's eyes lingered on Lutra for a moment and he took in the stallion. He remembered when Lutra came from his basket. The young colt seemed to just fit in with the herd and never really questioned their ways. Like why he didn't have a mom and dad in the herd like others. When the question did finally come, the colt was a bit older and was able to ask in a mature manner and Melanthios had explained to Lutra why he was there. Lutra had parents, somewhere. But they offered his basket to the herd so that the herd could continue on in its way helping all the horses of the Kawanii lands. Lutra took that idea to heart from that point on and quickly caught the eyes of the Wise Ones. The founders of the herd.

Technically, Melanthios was the last living member of the original herd. He had just reached his adulthood when the leaders noticed his skills at record keeping and asked him to track the herds history. That is how he become the herds advisor. At some point he himself would take on an apprentice to pass his knowledge too who would work with Lutra and possibly the next leader.

Turning his glowing eyes to the mare he couldn't help but give a small smile when she asked if he was really okay that she stay here. He didn't know why that pleased him so much and normally he might not get so involved either with someone that was in need of help but Cassi seemed to have captivated his attention.

"Yes of course." He nodded at her. "You are welcome to stay here as long you want. It would be ou- my pleasure to have you here."

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:40 pm
Cassi wasn't quite sure when she'd stopped feeling so awkward and out of place, but the longer she stayed with Melanthios and learned about his herd, the more she wanted to remain a little longer. At least here they wouldn't judge her lack of a herd. Or her confusion on where she truly belonged. There was still so much fluttering around in her mind that didn't make sense! But for the moment, she didn't need to try.

"Thank you." She smiled up at the stallion, a strange flipping of her stomach hearing he would enjoy her staying. "I really do appreciate it. Though I do not know how long I will stay." There were many things to consider.

"I'd definitely like to learn more about your herd." And just maybe, taking the chance at talking with someone that didn't know her very well yet might be beneficial to her current uncertainties. Melanthios certainly seemed to be full of wisdom.

"Maybe... I, um, could have you help me with me.... situation." She hesitated in murmuring. "I could use some advice. And friendly council." But not tonight. No, she wanted to hear more about him! Er, his herd. Right? Cassi felt her cheeks heating a little and more confusion erupting.

LunaRei_SilverBlood
No worries at all, lovely! <3 I'm not sure if you'd like to keep this going or maybe wrap it up? I feel like it might be fun to do another RP with them.... so Cassi can tell him her decision to stay with him the herd biggrin

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

LunaRei_SilverBlood

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 8:14 am
The older stallion looked at Cassi. He smiled fondly as she seemed to be breaking out of her nervousness a bit to ask him for some advice. Would his advice be right? Who knows but he knew that the longer he spent with her the more that he wanted to help her, especially if she would stay. That was a rather selfish thought. Regardless of whether or not the mare chose to stay shouldn't affect his decision to help her. Melanthios had to give himself a small shake to bring himself back to reality.

"I would like to help you the best that I can, for as long as you would like. But, I would say that you should get some rest and we can start fresh tomorrow. Does that sound okay?"

Kyrieko
Yeah that works for me~ XD

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 3:18 pm
She was more excited by Melantios agreeing to help her the best he could than she probably should have been. But it was so nice having someone to actually talk with. Not that there weren't other horses she'd met. With this stallion there was just something... different. She felt more at ease the longer she stayed in his company.

Cassi smiled at the stallion, giving a gracious dip of her head. "I... thank you. And yes. Some rest would be good." She had a safe place to stay tonight and for the time being, the thoughts plaguing her were put on hold.

Inhaling the cool air and letting it refresh her, the mare delicately took another apple to munch on. Until tomorrow, she thought and enjoyed the remainder of the evening getting to know a little more about the herd.

LunaRei_SilverBlood
I'll see about getting the new thread started for these two soon, unless you'd like to? <3

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

LunaRei_SilverBlood

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 5:36 pm
Kyrieko
Yeah that's fine! either way~ I wanted to make sure you could post once more of stats ^^ We can work out the next RP in Nov <3

The older stallion smiled to the younger mare. He was already growing fond of her and that would really be a problem... Not only was his older but what if she didn't stay. His mind wandered again to that possibility. Getting attached would only hurt him more in the end. Not to mention feel even lonelier... He was the oldest member of the herd. He witnesses the birth of the herd for crying out loud. It was hard for me him find someone to relate too let alone feel affection beyond that of a friend or parental type figure. He was so busy being wrapped up in helping the herd in his prime years that he missed the time for a mate... A mistake he was trying hard to keep Lutra from doing. He frowned, but it was more for himself.

As much as he wanted to help this vibrant young mare he was worried that his persona biased to wanting her to stay could sway him. And he did not want to do anything that would keep her from having happiness in her life. Besides he was young, she find a more suitable mate if she stayed in the herd rather quickly. He nodded to himself trying to make himself accept this. But it wasn't working.

Melanthios answered any other questions that Cassie had as he evening went on and while she munched on the apples. He wanted her to get rest but he was sad at the idea of having to leave her from the night even if it was just a few hours. The stallion had never really thought that love at first site was a real thing but now he was questioning that idea. Was it possible that he had fallen for this mare already?

Once Cassie was done eating and ready the older stallion would offer to walk her to the guest area to make sure she knew her way around in case she needed anything during the night. His hallowed eyes knew the herd lay out like the back of his hoof. Granted as it got bigger some things changed but over all the herd home had stayed as it was created all those years ago. The stallion thought fondly of being younger than the other ponies arrived and discovered the flame. He became a member quickly as he aided them in getting around.

"Ah and here we are." He stated as they reached the area. "This is where you'll stay. If you need anything during the night please either let myself know or you'll see other horses walking around, anyone can help you." He lowered his head slightly. "I hope that you have pleasant dreams Cassie."

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff